Trophy Wife Ch. 03

Story Info
Jim & Erica welcome a new addition & have fun w Mitch & Jen.
10.4k words
4.75
10.7k
21

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 07/14/2023
Created 06/06/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
WhyNotUs
WhyNotUs
380 Followers

FAMILY ROOM -- EARLY EVENING (CONTINUED)

"I win!" Jim yelled.

"You cheated!" I yelled back.

"I guess I'll have to make it up to you," he said, as he lifted me up before pulling me back down.

I was riding him reverse cowgirl and I leaned back to kiss him. We were startled by the sound of the doorbell. I stopped moving and he reached for his phone to check the camera. I was sitting with him deep inside me and he wasn't saying anything.

"What is it babe?" I asked. "Who's there?"

He shows me his phone screen and Lisa is standing at our front door holding a baby carrier.

My jaw dropped as I sat on his lap in shock. I finally got out the words, "You don't think? It can't be, right?"

I looked back at him and he was thinking. He held up his hand and was using his fingers to count. Finally he said, "The timing lines up."

The doorbell rang again and it startled me again. I pressed down on Jim's thighs and jumped off of him. It was the first time he's left me while he was fully hard. A chill went up and down my body as he scraped against my prostate. The feeling of emptiness was strange and I think I had a mini orgasm. It took me a second to compose myself. I pulled my thong strap back in place and smoothed my dress under my ass, sitting on the couch.

Jim activated the speaker by the door and said, "One sec, we'll be right there."

"What are we going to do?" I asked.

"I guess we should go find out," he said, "Maybe it's not what we think, but whatever it is we'll deal with it."

He kissed me and we walked to the front door.

Opening it, Lisa said. "Hi guys, I've been trying to reach you."

"Yeah, we've been really busy," I said, not knowing what else to say.

"Can we come in?" Lisa asked, referencing her and the baby.

"Of course," Jim said.

We led her into the Family Room and we sat down on the couch. She took the baby out of his carrier and held him in her lap.

I couldn't take the suspense anymore and asked, "Who's this little guy?"

"His name is Eric," she said, "He's named after his Father."

I just stared at her, speechless. Jim was the first to ask, "Are you sure?"

"Well," she said, "Between our night together and finding out I was pregnant, I wasn't with anyone else, so yeah, pretty sure."

I finally spoke and asked, "Why didn't you tell me sooner?"

"I've called and texted you guys multiple times and you never answered," she said, "This isn't the kind of thing I wanted to tell you in a text. If you would have called me back, we could have discussed it."

"What are your plans?" I asked.

"I have a dilemma," she said, "When my parents found out I was pregnant they insisted I have the baby. I didn't tell them who the father was. They don't know about you, Erica, and I didn't want to have that conversation. I don't have the resources to raise a baby and being a single mother at my age makes me nervous."

"So what are you asking us?" Jim asked.

"My parents think I should put him up for adoption, but I felt I needed to ask his father first if he wanted to take care of him," she said.

"I don't know what to say, you're totally catching me off guard," I said.

"How soon would you need to know?" Jim asked.

"The sooner the better," she said, "I've been taking care of him for almost a month and it's already too much. I know, I sound like a horrible person."

I took her hand to console her and said, "No you're not. This is a tough situation for all of us."

Jim looked at me and said, "I think we need to have a discussion. Can you give us a day or two Lisa?"

"Of course," she said, "I didn't expect you to take him tonight."

"Before you go, do you mind if I hold him," I asked.

"Sure," she said, handing him to me.

I took him slowly in my arms and cradled him against my breasts. He was still sleeping but I swear he smiled at me. At that second I knew what I wanted, but Jim and I needed to have a big conversation. I held him for a few minutes and rocked him a bit. Lisa said she needed to get back home because it would be time to feed him soon. I placed him in his carrier and we walked them to her car. We each gave her a kiss on the cheek and told her we would be in touch soon.

Jim and I went back to the couch and Jim asked, "So what do you think?"

I already knew my decision, but I needed Jim to want it too. "When we started this arrangement, we never discussed children," I said.

"I think we're way past arrangement," he said.

"You know what I mean," I said, "When we decided to spend the rest of our lives together you knew that I wouldn't be able to give you a child. Is that something you want?"

"I always thought we would have a family at some point," he said.

"I'm happy to hear you say that," I said, "I always figured I would never be able to be a Father. I was fine with that, but now that I kinda am..."

He interrupted me and asked, "Are saying you want to be a Mom?"

"I think so," I said, "If you're ready to be a Dad."

"I like the idea that he's your son," he said.

"Yeah, and I would feel weird knowing I have a son that's being raised by strangers," I said.

"Maybe for the next one we can get a surrogate and I can be the Dad. That way we both have a biological child," he said.

"Whoa, let's worry about one at a time," I said smiling, "But that sounds like a wonderful idea."

"So we're doing this," he asked.

"Yeah, except there are a couple of details we have to figure out," I said.

"Like what?" He asked.

"For starters, we don't know how to take care of a newborn baby," I said.

"That's easy," he said, "We get a live in Nanny. What else are you thinking?"

"What about Lisa?" I asked.

"We tell her she can be as involved as she wants to, but since her plan b was to give him to strangers, I don't think we'd see too much of her," he said.

"One more thing," I said, "What about our..."

He interrupted, "Sex life?"

"Yeah," I said, "With a Nanny and a Baby we can't exactly fuck all over the house anymore."

"So we'll have to be careful," he said, "We'll put them in the two bedrooms all the way on the other side of the house. People have kids all the time and they don't stop having sex. I don't think that's an issue, plus isn't it worth it to be with your son?"

"You're right as always," I said, "Are we really becoming parents?"

He kissed me and said, "Yes, Mom. Now why don't we finish what we started on the couch? We can tell Lisa tomorrow. Right now let's go to our bedroom and we'll celebrate by me knocking you up!"

"Ok Dad!" I said, excitedly, "I'm ready to have the fastest pregnancy ever and we'll have our son in no time!"

MASTER BEDROOM -- EVENING

Jim was all over me as we entered our bedroom. He pulled my dress over my head and took off my bra and panties. Fully naked I dropped to my knees and lowered his shorts and boxers. His dick was still swelled from our earlier fucking, but wasn't entirely hard yet. I kissed the tip and licked around it, causing him to spring into an instant erection. He took off his shirt and led me to the bed on my back.

"I'm going to make love to my beautiful wife until she's pregnant!" He said.

"I love you sweetheart," I said, "I can't wait to be a Mom!"

He wasted no time and pressed into me as he kissed me. He wasn't kidding about making love to me. He fucked me slowly as he ever has. Just smooth strokes going in and out as we kissed deeply. There was no talk, just kissing and fucking. I don't know how he kept up this pace, because he would usually be banging me hard by now. He still felt amazing and I had a big orgasm brewing. I giggled to myself remembering that it helps with conception if the woman has an orgasm. I was fully into this and I was happy to play the game that he was going to make me pregnant. I started to thrust my hips against him, trying to make myself cum. I knew that if I came first that would trigger his ejaculation and he would fill me up with his baby makers. My body started to shake and I kissed him even harder. I felt my clit throb and I blew my load in between us.

The pleasure I was experiencing made my pussy squeeze his dick and he came too. His first shot felt like a warm blast deep inside of me. The second one was the same. By the time he was done I counted eight ejaculations. Once he was done cumming he continued to fuck me slowly until he softened and slipped out. I could feel his cum starting to escape and I clenched as hard as I could. He had literally filled me up! He reached into the bedside drawer and pulled out my butt plug. We hadn't used one in forever, because frankly I didn't need it. He had stretched me so much my pussy was essentially molded to his dick.

He pressed the plug inside me and said, "Here, we need to keep my load inside of you so my sperm can fertilize your egg."

I laughed at his joke and said, "You really filled me up! I can feel them moving around, searching for their target!"

He smiled and kissed me. Then he looked at my stomach which was a little bloated from all the cum inside. He kissed me on my bellybutton and said, "Soon our son will be here!"

MORNING - BEDROOM

The sunlight shined in our bedroom and I woke up. I felt a little sore back there, but I smiled when I remembered I slept with my pussy plugged to keep his load inside me. I've always been happy every morning I've woken up in this bed, but today I'm extra happy. The last twelve hours have been like a dream. I never expected us to bring a baby into our lives, especially not one that's part of me. It certainly helps that we're financially secure and we can get the little guy everything he needs. I saw Jim moving as he woke up too.

"Good Morning future Mom," he said, kissing me.

"Good Morning future Dad," I said.

"Good thing we are both up early, we have a lot to do today," he said.

I rubbed my stomach and said, "Why don't we shower together? I don't think last night did the trick..."

"You don't have to ask me twice," he said smiling, "And you were worried about our sex life."

I got up first and warmed up the shower. I removed the plug and stepped inside, waiting for him. Putting my hands on the bench, I bent over to give him a target. Cum started to dribble out and I realized how much he had shot in me last night. I heard the shower door open and I wiggled my ass at him. Wasting no time he grabbed onto my hips and entered me. Even though I was so used to him by now, I still jumped forward a bit. He chuckled and pulled me back towards him. In contrast to last night, Jim didn't hold back. He was pounding me hard while I was bent over in the shower. There was nothing gentle about this fuck and I absolutely loved it. I was slamming my ass back against him as we enjoyed ourselves. We both came with him shooting more inside of me. It wasn't as much as last night, but I'm sure there was plenty still inside me.

We washed ourselves quickly and got out to dry off. He handed me the plug and I waived him off. I wasn't a huge fan of the plug, especially since I didn't really need it anymore. I opened a drawer in the bathroom and took out a box.

"What's that?" he asked.

"I bought some tampons a while back," I said, "I'm not sure why, but I figured they might come in handy."

"You'd rather use those instead of the plug?" He asked.

"A butt plug isn't supposed to go in a pussy, these are," I said.

"Oh, ok," he said.

I pushed the tip inside me and my hole sucked it in like a vacuum, locking itself in place. "Interesting," I said.

"What?" he asked.

"I like the way this feels so much better. It's not as hard and the only hard thing I want inside of me is you!" I said.

"Whatever makes you more comfortable," he said.

"Thanks Babe," I said, "Now why don't we call Lisa and tell her the good news."

MORNING -- KITCHEN

We got dressed and went into the kitchen. I made us some coffee and we dialed Lisa on speaker.

"Hello?" Lisa answered.

"Hi sweetie," I said.

"Oh wow," she said, "I didn't expect to hear from you so soon."

"We had some time to talk after you left and..." Jim said.

I interrupted and said excitedly, "We'd love to be Eric's parents!"

"That's wonderful!" She said. "It makes me so happy that he will be with his Father...or I guess Mother."

"There is one thing we wanted to ask you," Jim said, "What would you like your role to be in his life?"

Lisa didn't respond right away so I said, "You can be involved as much or as little as you want. We're good with whatever you decide."

"I haven't really thought about it," she said, "You two are going to be his Mom and Dad. What if I am Aunt Lisa that drops in from time to time?"

"That's ok with me," I said.

"So you're ok with signing papers relinquishing your maternity rights?" Jim asked.

"Yeah," she said, "If that's something you want me to do. I guess I would have ended up doing that with an adoption anyway."

"I think that's the best thing for all of us," Jim said. "I can have my lawyer draw it up. There's no need for an adoption since Eric will be with his biological father. You can get your own lawyer if you want."

"No, that's ok. I trust you guys. I'll sign whatever your lawyer says to," she said. "I am very grateful you're helping me out of this tough situation."

"Happy to do it," I said. "This did come out of the blue, but I am thrilled to be raising my own flesh and blood."

"When do you think you want to do this?" Lisa asked.

"Let's say about a week?" Jim suggested. "We have to do a whole bunch of things to do to set up for his arrival."

"And you're welcome to bring him by anytime you want, in the meantime, if you need a break," I said.

"I might just take you up on that," she said, "Stay in touch and let me know when we can meet with the lawyer."

"Sounds good," I said, "Speak soon. Bye."

"Bye," she said.

Jim hung up the phone and said, "That went well."

"Yeah, sounds like we have some shopping to do," I said.

"Why don't you call Jen and see if she wants to tag along," he said, "If I remember correctly she has a sister that had a baby not too long ago. She can probably help since we have no idea what to do."

SHOPPING -- EARLY AFTERNOON

As usual Jim was right. I called Jen and told her we were expecting a baby soon. She was surprised, but happy for us. Her sister did have a baby two years ago and she remembered the store she went to and even remembered the nanny she used. This was all falling into place for us.

Jen met Jim and I at the store and we met with a wonderful saleslady. We picked everything out and made sure it could be delivered and set up in a couple of days. Jen told Jim he should go home because she wanted to take me out to lunch so we could have some girl talk. She would bring me home afterwards. Jim was ok with it because he wanted to coordinate the painter and deal with all the furniture that was in the baby's and nanny's rooms.

Jen and I went to a restaurant and before we settled in at our table she said, "Ok girl, spill!"

"Like I told you on the phone, we're going to be parents," I said.

"You're not getting away with that," she said, "I want details, sister!"

"Fine," I said, "Here goes...Remember my ex Lisa?"

"The one that dumped you and led you to Jim and becoming Erica?" she asked.

"Yes, her," I said. "About, well, a little over nine months ago we ran into her in a store. She was down on her luck and Jim invited her over. One thing led to another and we ended up having a threesome."

"Wow," she said, "That's awesome!"

"It's not quite your fantasy of a foursome," I said giggling, "But yeah it was awesome."

"Continue," she said.

"She rode me, while Jim fucked her in the ass," I said.

"Ah, so that's the time your clit came out to play?" she asked.

"Yep, that was the last time she's been unlocked," I said, "I came in her that night. We didn't think anything of it until she showed up at our door with a baby."

"So this baby, you're the father?" She asked.

"Well yeah," I said, "But more officially I'll be his mother."

"That really is an amazing story," she said, "You two get more interesting every day."

"Yeah, it's a fun life! Jim keeps teasing me that he's gonna get me pregnant. He shot so much sperm in me last night and this morning, he might have actually done it," I said, laughing.

"That is so hot! Just listening to your story my panties are starting to get wet," she said, as her hand started to creep up my leg.

"Really?" I said giggling, "I'm even wearing my first tampon to keep everything inside of me."

She reached her hand into my panties and started rubbing my clit, "Holy Shit! She said. "You have me so horny right now. You are so beautiful!"

"Aw," I said, "My best friend thinks I'm beautiful, huh?"

"Yeah, I guess we are best friends," she said, "Do you think two hot best friends will ever fool around together?"

"Mmmm, I'd like that, but we'd have to check with the boys. Why don't we talk about this later before we make a scene," I said, winking.

She pulled her hand out from under my dress and said, "Yeah, you're right. You should probably get settled into motherhood before the two of us or the four of us get together in that way again."

Jen and I enjoyed the rest of our lunch. We called the nanny together and she agreed to come to the house so we could meet her.

OVER THE NEXT WEEK

The Nanny Jen had recommended was amazing. She had a bunch of wonderful references and was happy to take the job. Jim even agreed to pay her 20% more than she asked for. We went over some ground rules about where she could be in the house and if she needed anything she would just have to ask. We would let her know if we needed privacy and if she ever needed a break or wanted to go out, that was fine with us too. Jim had her check out her bedroom and told her anything she wanted changed would be done before she moved it.

The meeting with our Lawyer went smoothly. He guessed about a week to put together paperwork, which is what we told Lisa anyway. The baby furniture started to come and we were well on our way to being parents.

As for the two of us, Jim's mission to make me pregnant continued. We fucked more in the next week than we had in the past month. I took him in my pussy at least three times a day and sometimes up to 7. He was insatiable and I loved it!

The first night after we got everything settled was special. He told me to put on my sluttiest dress with black stockings and skip the panties. We were going to do something we somehow never did, christen the house by fucking in every room. While we ate dinner in the kitchen I was teasing him the whole time. I had my nylon covered toes in his crotch for most of the meal. As we were finishing he unzipped his fly and I could feel his rock hard cock with my big toe. My clit started to leak precum in anticipation of what was about to happen.

We finished eating and he came over to my side of the table. He kissed me deeply and rubbed my breasts. I stood up while staying engaged in the make out session. He was barefoot so it was easy to drop his pants and boxers. He reached around my waist and picked me up. I wrapped my legs around his waist and we kissed again. He reached down to line himself up with my pussy and plunged all the way inside of me. I gasped at the sudden intrusion even though I knew it was coming. His dick always made me feel so good. He thrusted in and out a few times before he carried me into the dining room. After a few jabs in there we went into the family room. It dawned on me that he planned on carrying me all over the house, fucking me in each room. I knew he was a strong guy, but this was going to be a challenge.

We got through all the rooms on the first floor and we were still going strong. The first challenge was the staircase. I wasn't sure what was going to happen and I told him it was ok if we stopped for a second and continued when we got to the top of the steps. He said not to worry and he carried me up as I continued to be impaled on his raging boner. Boy was I happy he took me on the ride up the steps. The force of him hitting each step made me sink down on him farther and farther. About halfway up the stairs I exploded in orgasm and was shooting out of my clit, blasting the inside of my dress and his stomach. He just looked at me and smiled. We continued to go in every room until we reached the master bedroom. He slowly laid me down on the bed, without leaving me. He proceeded to make slow sweet love to me while I was on my back. I was always impressed by his stamina, but this was another level. He eventually filled me up with his potent seed and we both fell asleep.

WhyNotUs
WhyNotUs
380 Followers