Trophy Wife Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I didn't answer. Instead I grabbed her hand and pulled her towards the bed. We sat down and watched Jim continue to finger fuck Mitch. Jim looked at Jen for the ok and she nodded. He spread Mitch's cheeks even wider and started to press his head against his hole. I knew exactly how he was feeling. The first time hurt. It took about a hundred times to get used to it and Mitch wasn't going to have that chance. He's lucky to have Jim as his first though. He'll be patient and make sure his friend enjoys it.

Jim's head broke through his seal and Mitch screamed, "Ahhhhhh."

Jen moved up to Mitch's face and said, "It ok baby, just relax and breathe." Then she kissed him.

Jim pushed and when Mitch screamed this time Jim said, "Try to push out and let me in."

I moved up to Mitch's head and said, "It's about to feel mind blowing. Believe me, I know. Jim's cock is magical. Look what it did to me!" Then I kissed him.

"You are too big," Mitch said to Jim, "There's no way you can get that monster inside me!"

"You've come this far, baby," Jen said, "There's no turning back. The sooner you both blow your loads, the sooner you get to play with me!"

Jim wasn't making any progress and his head was stuck just inside Mitch's hole. He decided to take measures into his own hands, literally. He wound up and gave his left ass cheek a huge slap. The surprise and sting of the slap distracted Mitch from the huge invader in his ass for a second and stopped him from clenching. Jim took the opportunity and slid himself all the way inside of him.

"Oh My God, so big!" Mitch yelled.

"Right?!" I said, "How good does he feel?"

"I just feel full," Mitch said.

"I'm gonna let you get used to it, then I'm gonna give you the time of your life!" Jim said.

"See babe," Jen said to Mitch, "I told you he was the one to take your anal virginity!"

"It's nice that you're all enjoying this," Mitch said, "But I'm the one with a telephone pole up my ass. Can you please just fuck me so I can enjoy it too?"

Jim took that as a sign and pulled out before thrusting back in. Mitch yelped and Jim started to bang him. Jen pushed me on my back with my head against the headboard. She climbed on top of me and sat on my face. She leaned forward so she had perfect view of them fucking. I had a nice view too, her beautifully shaved pussy. I was a novice at this, but I knew I couldn't go wrong by starting with her clit. She jumped as I gave it a lick and thrusted back at me. I dove in and moved lower to lick her pussy. In the meantime she was watching my husband bang her husband. She started to lick the head of my clit that was exposed through my cage. It didn't do much so she stuck a finger into my pussy. I decided to copy her and put my finger inside of her. We were fingering each other and licking each other while our men were fucking right next to us. Jen was moving her hips towards my mouth very fast and I knew she was close. When stopped moving suddenly my face was soaked with her juices. I didn't cum, but that was ok, I was going to cum in her pretty soon.

I tapped her leg as to tell her to get up. We went back to sitting on the bed and watching them fuck. From the sounds of Jim's moans I knew he wasn't going to last much longer. Jen decided to help the situation and moved closer to lick Jim's dick as it went in an out of her husband's asshole. She even licked around his hole a bit too. Feeling left out I moved up and started making out with Mitch. He was moaning into my mouth until he froze and I could see his eyes roll back. He started to shake and had his first prostate orgasm. I looked down and he was shooting rope after rope of cum onto the mattress. His eyes were closed and I thought he may have passed out. A few seconds later he opened his eyes. He looked at me and just mouthed the words 'Wow.' Jim knew he had accomplished his mission and blasted his load deep inside his friend.

"Wow, how much did you cum in me?" Mitch asked. "I still feel so full!"

"That's my husband," I said, "He leaves huge loads every time!"

"So Mitch, how was your first orgasm with a dick up your ass?" Jen asked.

"Fucking awesome!" he said. "I'm happy I tried it once, but I think I prefer being on the other end."

"Yeah, that's how I felt too. Glad I tried it, but I'd rather be the fucker than the fuckee. I'm glad you enjoyed my cock!" Jim said smiling.

"Yeah Mitch, you took it like a champ!" Jen said, "I don't think I've seen you cum that hard before."

She ripped off the wig and took off his bra and panties. "Can we move on to your fantasy now?" Mitch asked.

"Ok hun. Why don't you go clean up a bit while I change the sheets. I don't want to be laying in the huge puddle Jim made you shoot on them!" Jen said laughing.

Jim and I took turns using the bathroom in the hallway and we joined them in the bedroom. Jim handed Jen my key and asked her if she wanted to do the honors. She unlocked me and for the second time today I was free. I felt weird again, but I was excited about what was about to happen.

She looked at my limp clit and said, "I hope there's more to it."

"Give her a second," I said.

"Why don't you lick it?" Jim said.

Jen bent down and gave me a lick. My clit sprung to attention and Jen said, "Aha, there she is! Let's get going before she fades."

"Good idea," I said, "How do you want to do this?"

"Well I have three holes and I want them to be filled at the same time. Mitch has had the pleasure of all three. Jim has been in my mouth and my pussy. My sweet little Erica has only had her tongue in my pussy though. I think I'd like Mitch to finish in my mouth, Erica to finish in my pussy, and Jim to fill up my asshole like he just did to my husband." Jen said.

"Wow you've really thought this out, you slut!" I said laughing.

"Don't worry," she said, "You'll be next as soon as I can figure out how we can do it since you're missing a hole. But now it's my night. Jim, why don't you lie on your back so I can ride you. Mitch you start in my ass and Erica you come up here so I can finish giving you head from earlier."

Jim followed directions and laid on his back. Jen climbed on top of him and lowered herself on his re-hardening cock. Mitch got behind her and I moved to the top of the bed. Mitch leaned her forward and started to push his dick into her ass. She would later tell me this is the first time she's been double penetrated. Both guys were inside of her and she opened her mouth to scream. Before she could let out a peep I shoved my rock hard clit into her mouth. This is what she wanted, to be filled completely. Both guys were fucking her and since she didn't have much control over that she focused on sucking me. Wow was she amazing at giving head! I've only been blown by Lisa and Jim and Jen was above and beyond the best I've ever had. I put my hands behind my head and let her go to work. This went on for a couple minutes until she basically spit out my cock. She started panting like crazy and I could see her body convulsing. I grabbed her face and made out with her through her second orgasm of the night.

Once she regained her senses she said, "Ok switch. Mitch get underneath me, Erica behind me, and Jim bring that big dick here so I can suck on it!"

We switched positions and went at it again. Jen took Mitch in her pussy and Jim in her mouth. I hesitated for a second and realized this was the first time I got to fuck a woman in the ass. My best friend's ass! Mitch had opened her up pretty well so I was sure I wouldn't hurt her. I wanted to enjoy this, because who knew if I would ever get the chance again. I pressed my head at her entrance and decided to go in hard. I thrust myself balls deep into her and she lurched forward. I heard her moan with Jim's dick in her mouth and I started fucking. It was strange because I could feel Mitch's dick moving across my clit. I picked up my pace and in my position behind her I felt like I was fucking her into Mitch and Jim. I was on the verge of cumming, but I knew she wanted us to switch one last time. I slowed down and for some reason she must have liked that. I heard her make a similar scream and she came for the third time.

"Ok, we've reached the home stretch. Erica on your back underneath me, you can finally have a piece of your best friend's sweet pussy. Jim let me feel that massive dick stretch out my asshole, and Mitch, Baby, you've been such a good boy tonight, I'm gonna give you the best blowjob I've given you in years!" Jen said.

I got on my back and Jen gave me a huge smile. She took my still hard clit in her hand and pressed it against her throbbing lips. She lowered herself ever so slowly, letting me enjoy every inch of her wonderful pussy. She's only the second one I've been inside and I was so happy. As she was close to taking me all, Jim thrust into her asshole, pushing her down on me completely. We both gasped. I tried to fuck up at her as best I could, but I realized in this position Jim and Jen would be doing most of the work. I looked up to see Mitch and I had a great view of his cock approaching Jen's mouth.

Before he could enter she said, "I don't know if you can do it, but if you can all come in me at the same time that would feel phenomenal."

I saw Mitch enter her mouth and the three of us went to work again. For the third time we were working her like a Chinese Finger Trap. I didn't think there was any chance we could all cum together. I was so close when I was in her asshole and I was even closer now that I was in her pussy. The guys had definitely stretched her out, but being unlocked I was no slouch. She felt so tight against my clit that I knew I was about to blow. I announced that I was going to cum, but I don't know if the guys heard me over all the moans and sex sounds. Nobody replied, so I just kept going. There was no way I could hold back any longer and I blasted hard. I lost track of how many times I shot, but I was leaving a ton inside her. I felt bad we hadn't all cum at the same time, but there was nothing I could do about it. I was still hard inside her, but there was nowhere for me to go until the guys finished. I felt better that less than a minute later I heard Jim scream out with his orgasm. Jen started to thrust into me and I knew she was having number four. Shortly after, Mitch yelled out and I could only assume he was cumming down her throat.

We were all laying on the bed trying to catch our breath.

"Oh My God guys," Jen said, "I just had the time of my life!"

"I guess you liked it," I said, winking.

"Liked it? Are you kidding me? I just came four times in a row and I have more cum inside me than ever. I am so happy right now!" Jen said.

"I'm thrilled Babe," Mitch said, "That was certainly a wild night."

"Yeah," Jim said, "Thanks for including us. This was a ton of fun!"

I kissed Jen and said, "I'm so glad you walked up to me in that bar and we became best friends! I love you guys!"

"I love you guys too!" Jen said.

"I hate to be the party pooper, but even though we have a nanny, we still have a baby at home. I don't want to stay out too late," I said.

"No problem sweetie," Jen said, "Why don't you guys go into the guest room and wash up before you go?"

GUEST ROOM

Jim and I collected our clothes and walked into the guest room. We took some towels and cleaned ourselves up a bit.

"Why don't we just take a shower when we get home?" Jim asked.

"Good idea, I don't want to totally destroy their towels," I said.

As I started to put my panties on, Jim held up my cage and said, "Do you want to do this here? You look ready for it."

I looked down at my clit and said, "Yeah she's had a workout today. Probably the most action she's ever had. Thank you for doing that at the house before. You didn't have to do that, but I'm grateful."

He locked me back up and said, "Don't worry about it. You've done more for me than you'll ever know!"

I pulled my panties up and put my dress back on. He got dressed too and I said, "Do you realize today is the first time since I've been Erica that you haven't fucked me?"

"Really?" He asked.

"Yeah, you blew me and everything else we did was with Mitch and Jen," I said.

"So what are you saying?" He asked.

"My pussy is kinda itching," I said, "The only thing that's been inside of it today was Jen's finger. When we get home, how about you hold me against the wall in the shower and you fuck me with my legs around your waist while the water cascades down on us?"

He kissed me and said, "I Love You My Beautiful Bombshell Trophy Wife!