Trophy Wife Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For the rest of the week each morning he woke me up by sticking his morning wood inside me, pounding me until we came together. A few times he was still so worked up that he bent me over and fucked me in the shower. Our afternoon fuck varied. Sometimes we would do it in the pool, sometimes in the Jacuzzi, and other times in random places in the house. The majority of times I rode him until he shot his load deep inside me. At night we went with an old faithful and worked our fuck into our TV watching. He would fuck me doggy style while we watched a game or a movie. Then most nights he fucked me missionary in bed until one of us fell asleep. It was a wild week and we promised each other again that we would do our best not to have things change too much.

Jim, Lisa and I met with the lawyer and signed all the papers. Kelly, the Nanny, came with us too, because Lisa agreed to let us take Eric home from there. It was a little weird, because she didn't seem to have any attachment to her son. That made me even surer that we were doing the right thing. I didn't want my son to be with a mother that didn't want him and I certainly didn't want him to be raised by strangers. We said our goodbyes and headed home with our new baby boy.

THE NEXT TWO WEEKS

Life with a new baby was interesting. He slept a lot and the times he was awake I tried to spend as much time with his as I could. I wanted to make sure he recognized me as his mother. He was so darn cute. He even had my eyes and looked like me. Well, he looked like his father.

After the first week had gone by we invited Jen and Mitch over for dinner and to meet the baby. We told Kelly she should take a break and go out with some friends. Between the four of us we would be able to handle Eric for a couple of hours. She resisted at first which made me love her even more. She was dedicated to her job and to taking care of our son and that was all we could ask for.

Our doorbell rang and we greeted Jen and Mitch at the door. I had Eric in my arms and we exchanged kisses and handshakes hello before leading them to the backyard patio. Jim made everyone a drink and we enjoyed the beautiful weather.

"He's adorable," Jen said, "And you look so natural holding him!"

"Yeah," Mitch said, "He looks just like you!"

"Aw, thanks guys," I said, "We're very happy."

"It was a bit unexpected, but yeah, we're thrilled," Jim said.

"How are you guys handling everything?" Jen asked.

"It's been great," I said, "Kelly is amazing. She does everything for us. Remind me to send your sister a nice gift for referring her."

"Not to pry, but how's the other stuff going?" Mitch asked winking.

"A little slow, we're down to twice a day," Jim said laughing.

"Wow, you guys really are amazing. Did you mention what we talked about at lunch?" Jen asked me.

"No, been kinda busy," I said giggling.

"What did you guys talk about?" Mitch asked.

"We were wondering if guys minded if your two smokin' hot babes fooled around with each other sometime." Jen said.

"Oh, I thought you wanted us to have a foursome?" Jim asked.

"Yeah, I definitely want to do that too, but I was also thinking I'd enjoy some hot lesbo action with my new best friend," Jen said.

"Is that something you think you'd want?" Jim asked me.

"I told her it would have to be ok with you," I said, "But yeah, it could be fun, I mean look how gorgeous she is."

"It's ok with me as long as it stays, what did you call it? 'Hot lesbo action'? Little Erica only comes out to play for special occasions," Jim said.

"That's fine with me," I said, "What about you Mitch?"

"It's fine with me," Mitch said, "But I want to add one condition, if Jim or I are around, we get to watch!"

"Ok, but only watch. There's no joining in unless all four of us are together," Jim said. He raised his glass in a toast and said, "Deal?"

We all clinked glasses and said, "Deal."

Jim fired up the grill and we dined on Porterhouse Steaks and Lobster Tails. We all drank probably a bit too much, but the benefit of having a nanny is not having to worry about it. Eric slept like a champ through the whole meal and Kelly came home before we could have dessert. She took him upstairs and said she would stay in their rooms for the rest of the night.

"Thank you guys for a wonderful dinner," Jen said.

"Yeah, this was great," Mitch said, "You have to come to our house next time."

"Sounds fun," I said.

"And if you're up for it we can work on my foursome," Jen said winking.

"That works," Jim said, "We wouldn't want to spook Kelly. I've been fucking Erica in the shower every morning just to be more discreet. Your house is perfect."

Mitch raised his hand in a high five and Jim slapped it. "You're my hero," he said.

Jen and I looked at each other and shook our heads. She said, "Guys, right?"

"Anyway, it's your fantasy Jen, so what are you thinking?" I asked.

"Doesn't have to be anything specific, just three dicks, or two dicks and a clit going in and out of my mouth, pussy, and ass at the same time," Jen said.

"My best friend certainly doesn't mince words," I said giggling.

"And that's why I love you," Mitch said, "Knows what she wants and isn't afraid to ask for it."

"Damn girl," Jim said, "Too bad we can't do this right now, because I'm getting a little chubbed up."

"Shoot, I've had a hardon the whole dinner from all the lesbo talk," Mitch said.

I leaned over to Jen's ear and whispered, "If Kelly says she's staying upstairs, she's staying upstairs."

Jen whispered back, "Blowjobs?"

"Mmmm, yeah," I whispered.

"Wanna trade?" Jen asked.

"Last one to make the other's husband cum has to buy lunch next time!" I said.

"Done!" Jen said.

Jen and I stood up and moved the table to the side. The guys gave us a confused look until we dropped to our knees. I crawled to Mitch and she crawled to Jim. We lowered their shorts and boxers and said, 'On your mark, get set, go!" I swallowed Mitch's cock and I could see Jen out of the corner of my eye trying to do the same to Jim. I thought I had an advantage in our little contest. I had blown both of these guys before and Mitch wasn't as big as Jim. I remembered last time that Mitch said he had never been deep throated before, so Jen would probably have trouble taking Jim all the way in. Also I knew Jim came in me this morning, and from the sound of their reactions, they probably haven't fucked today.

I turned my thoughts off and focused on the dick in my mouth. I took him deep and then pulled back to lick his head. I repeated this for a bit and then started bobbing as fast as I could. The guys were both breathing heavy and I could tell they were trying not to be too loud. I was trying to look at what Jen was doing but it was hard to tell. All I could see was the fast motion of her head. She must have been sucking him really hard too. I was trying every technique, but I couldn't get Mitch there. He was making all the right sounds so I knew I was doing something right. Suddenly I heard Jim grunt and I knew what that meant, he was about to cum. I couldn't believe I was going to lose. I took Mitch into my throat hoping that would do the trick. It was too late as Jim announced he was cumming. I pulled off to look and I saw that Jen had a finger in his ass. That sneaky bitch, I thought to myself. I took Mitch back into my mouth and a minute later he came down my throat.

I got up and sat back in my chair. "You cheater!" I said to Jen, laughing.

"All we said was first one to cum," Jen said smiling, "It's not my fault your hubby likes a little prostate play."

"What are you two talking about?" Mitch asked.

"We had a little contest to see who could get the other's man to cum first," Jen said.

"And you stuck your finger in his ass while you were blowing him?" Mitch asked.

"Yeah, anything to win," Jen said.

"And you were ok with that?" Mitch asked Jim.

"Sure, it made your wife's blowjob even better," Jim said.

"Well your wife is a master cocksucker too!" Mitch said.

"Thank you," I said, "Have you ever had your prostate massaged Mitch?"

"No," he replied.

"You should try it one day," I said, "It feels even better when it's rubbed by a dick!"

"No offense, but I don't know if that's my speed," Mitch said.

"Erica is right, it feels awesome," Jim said.

"You mean she...?" Jen asked.

"Just once, on our honeymoon," Jim said.

"That's so hot!" Jen said. "You have to try it babe!"

"I...don't...know," Mitch said stuttering.

"Maybe if we dress you in some lingerie," I said laughing.

"Enough," Mitch said, getting upset.

"Its ok babe, you don't have to do anything you don't want to," Jen said. "You guys have any plans for this weekend?"

"That works," I said.

GETTING READY TO GO TO MITCH AND JEN'S

I had a crazy morning. The baby was crying and he woke me up. I went to help Kelly and let Jim sleep in. It was the weekend and I didn't see Jim until he came down for a late breakfast. We spent the afternoon with the baby until it was time to get ready to go out.

I was sitting at my makeup table getting ready when Jim came up behind me.

"What do you think about tonight?" He asked.

"What do you mean?" I asked. "We're going to have some fun with our friends."

"So you're ok with fucking Jen?" He asked. "I know it's been a long time."

"I'm fine with it as long as you are, she's so beautiful, why wouldn't I want to?" I asked.

"I'm wondering what will happen when we unlock your clit," he said, "She's been away for so long what if things don't go as expected."

"Oh, I hadn't thought of that," I said, "I would think the excitement of being with the three of you would make her rise to the occasion."

"And if she doesn't?" He asked. "I don't want you to be embarrassed."

"What do you think we should do?" I asked.

"What if we let her out now?" He said.

"I was planning on waiting until we got there. I have a slinky dress picked out to wear and I don't want my clit to ruin my look," I said.

"Let's do it," he said, holding the key in his hand, "I want to make sure you have a good time tonight. Let's see what happens."

Before I could object further he spun me around and reached for my clit. He unlocked the cage and put it on my table. The tip of my clit was swollen, probably because I was getting turned on thinking about tonight. The cage had become part of me and now that it was off I felt weird. I started to think that Jim was right, I was sitting here totally limp and was worried I was about to let my best friend down.

"See," he said.

He reached down to touch my head and I instantly sprung into a raging erection. I don't think I've ever felt myself this hard in my life. "Holy Shit!" I screamed.

"Wow," he said, "I didn't remember she got that big!"

"Great," I said, annoyed, "There's no way I can fit into my panties like this and there's no way we can get the cage back on."

"Let me see if I can help you," Jim said, dropping to his knees and kissing my tip.

"Oh no, you don't have to," I said.

"With the amount of times you've done this for me, I figure I owe you one. Plus if you cum now you'll last longer later," he said.

He took me in his mouth and I moaned. He tried to take me in deep but he gagged and I told him not to worry about it. I haven't had many blowjobs, but the way he was sucking me felt amazing. He was bobbing his head up and down while swirling his tongue around me. It was like he was trying to copy my technique.

"Oh baby, oh baby, oh baby," I moaned, "I'm about to cum."

I didn't know if he wanted me to cum in his mouth, I mean he always came in mine and I always swallowed, but this was different. If he didn't want to he was showing no signs of it, because his sucking increased. I screamed out and unloaded into his mouth. Having been unlocked for the first time in almost a year I was blasting over and over, leaving a massive load. When I finally stopped shooting he pulled off and he held his mouth shut tightly. He came up to my mouth and kissed me with my cum still in his mouth. He snowballed me just like he did the first time he went down on me, but this time there was so much that we both swallowed some. He broke the kiss and smiled at me.

"I know I've licked your clit when she was caged, but this was my first time taking you all the way. How did I do?" he asked.

"Babe, you were amazing," I said, "But you really didn't have to do that."

"It's ok, I had to try it at least once," he said, "I can see how you get into it, I'm sure you like to be in control."

"It definitely took some getting used to, but I love giving you pleasure, so if that means taking your dick deep into my throat until you explode, I'm happy to do it!" I said.

He kissed me and said, "And that's why I love you, my gorgeous wife!"

"I love you too," I said. "Look at the time, I have to fix my makeup and get dressed. We both have a hottie to go fuck tonight!"

I took my cage and relocked my now shrunken clit. No unsightly bulges in my dress tonight! I perfected my makeup and got dressed. I had a strapless pink dress that didn't need a bra. My massive tits were threatening to burst out of the top, just like I wanted. I chose a tiny pink thong with matching pink stilettos. I know we were just going to their house, but I wanted to look hot for my best friend. Jim was a little more casual with a button down shirt and jeans. We told Kelly we would be home late and not to worry about us. When she saw how I was dressed she gave me a wink and said 'Have Fun!'

MITCH AND JEN'S HOUSE

Jen greeted us at the door and said "Whoa, hot Mama coming through!"

I laughed and said, "I always want to look my best for you guys!"

She kissed us both on the cheek and said that Mitch was in the kitchen. They weren't as culinary savvy as Jim so they just ordered takeout from an Italian restaurant we all liked. Mitch was opening the wine and didn't greet us right a way as he usually did. He gave me one of those ass out kisses on the cheek and he shook Jim's hand, instead of going for the bro hug.

"Everything alright?" Jim asked Mitch.

"Yeah, why?" He replied. "Just trying to set up dinner for everyone."

There were trays of food on the island and Jen said, "Go ahead, serve yourselves."

We all took some food and enjoyed some wine while we ate. The conversation was mainly between Jen, Jim, and I, while Mitch continued to act strange, at least in my opinion. He seemed to be squirming in his chair a bit and I started to stare at him. Then a glimmer of pink caught my eye. What looked like a bra strap was hiding under his button down shirt. I had become an expert in looking at bras on girls in my former life and now that I wear one most of the time, I knew for sure he had one on. That naughty Jen, she must have convinced him to wear one.

I didn't say anything and waited for my opportunity to mess around. I stood up to go for seconds and I put my hand on Mitch's shoulder, right on top of his bra strap. I rubbed it a little and he let out an eep. Jen shot her head up to see what was going on. Then I reached for the strap on his back, pulled it out a bit and snapped it back against him. This time he yelped in surprise. Jen was laughing, knowing that I figured out his secret, while Jim looked up, oblivious to what was going on. I sat back down and we finished dinner.

"Anyone for dessert?" Jen asked.

"How about we skip it," Jim said, "We don't want to be too full if you want us to do what you're planning."

"Yeah," I said, "What's the plan anyway?"

"Mitch and I were thinking about some preliminary fun before the main event," Jen said.

"You mean you were thinking about it," Mitch said, "I haven't agreed to anything yet."

"What's going on guys?" Jim said. Then he looked at me to see I was smirking. "What?"

"I think your beautiful wife has figured it out," Jen said, "Want to tell him what you think?"

"All I know is that Mitch is wearing a bra and based on our conversation the other day, my guess is he's interested in a prostate massage," I said.

"I never said I wanted that. You've been trying to talk me into it," Mitch said, to Jen.

"You agreed the second you let me shave your body and put you in a pink bra and a matching thong," Jen said giggling. "Then you let me lube you up and stick a butt plug up your ass."

"Jen!" Mitch said, upset at her.

"Oh, that's why you've been so fidgety," I said, giggling too.

"Did you think they wouldn't find out?" Jen said. "You were going to take your clothes off at some point tonight. Come on, you know you want to see what it feels like. The other two people at this table that have that special button highly endorse it!"

"Did you even ask them if they would do it?" Mitch asked.

"So if they say ok, you're in?" Jen asked him. Then she asked us, "So how about it? Do either of you want to fuck my husband?"

"Is that what you want, dude?" Jim asked.

He hesitated and Jen said, "He wants it. How about Erica and I have our first lesbian experience while Jim fucks Mitch? Then the three of you can fuck me as we planned."

"Is that ok with you?" Jim asked me.

"Sure," I said, "We're here to have fun and Mitch is the only one here who hasn't had his asshole filled yet. There's nobody better to do it than you!"

"And if you want I have a blonde wig for Mitch. He's all smooth and if you fuck him from behind with his bra and panties on, it will be just like fucking a girl," Jen said.

"Dude?" Jim said to Mitch.

"Ok fine," Mitch said, "But no kissing. I don't think I could look at you again if we did that."

"No problem, I don't want to kiss you either," Jim said laughing.

MITCH AND JEN'S BEDROOM

Jen grabbed the blonde wig and put it on Mitch's head. She unbuttoned his shirt to reveal his pink bra and took off his pants to reveal his pink thong. He had a pretty nice body from the neck down. I had only seen him stripped down once before, but that's when he was fucking me and I was in a different frame of mind. Jim started to get undressed and Jen and I shimmied out of our dresses.

Jen pointed at my thong and said, "Look you guys are twins!"

I was wearing the same panties as Mitch. Jen and I must have bought them together and in all the excitement of tonight I didn't even realize.

"How do you want to start?" Jim asked.

"Mitch," Jen said, "Why don't you get on your knees on the bed?"

"Fine," Mitch said, "Can we get this over with? I'm actually anxious to see you get triple teamed!"

"Oh we'll get to that," Jen said. "Jim, do you mind getting him ready to take your huge cock and my best friend and I are going to make out a bit."

Jen grabbed the back of my head and pulled me in for a kiss. It was my first kiss with a woman since Lisa, almost a year ago. It was nice. She was so pretty and her face was so soft. I felt her tongue pressing against my lips and I opened my mouth to take it in. We were making out like teenagers. I was getting into it when suddenly I heard a yelp from across the room. Jen must have heard it too and stopped kissing me to look.

Mitch was in the classic doggy style position. Jim had pulled his thong to the side and had 3 fingers sawing in and out of his asshole. He must have liked it, because he was moving his hips back against them.

"I had a feeling he would love this!" Jen said to me.

"Yeah, it's an amazing feeling," I said, "Just make sure he doesn't like it too much. You don't want to lose your husband, he's one of the good ones."

"I'm not worried, he's all man," Jen said.

"Yeah, so was I!" I said laughing.

"We just like to play around. It will be fine," she said. "As for you, you are a smoking hot broad and I can't picture you as anything else!"

"Thanks sweetie!" I said.

"Let's join them on the bed. I want to watch your husband fuck mine, I want to 69 so we can eat each other's pussies, and then I want the three of you to fuck me into next week!" She said.