Trophy Wife Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She turned and kissed me again. Then she started laughing and said, "I think we both need a shower."

"Yeah, and I think I need to change these sheets before Jim comes home!" I said, laughing too.

"Wanna shower together?" She asked.

"Oooh, that could be fun, we've never done that before," I said.

"You have that big tile bench in there right? Why don't we enjoy the steam from the shower and you can tell me what got you so stressed out today," she said.

"Sounds good to me," I said.

Jen and I got in the shower and I told her the story. She was the typical best friend. She let me explain everything and I told her some things she didn't know about my past. She's really amazing. I finished my story and we washed each other. As we were drying off my clit had settled down and she saw the pink cage on the counter. She offered to put it back on and made me promise again I would unlock myself more in the future so we would have more days like today.

ONE WEEK LATER- MASTER BEDROOM -- EARLY EVENING

A week had gone by and it was time for the big night. I was nervous. I hadn't seen my father in almost two years, and my Mom had assured me he would be understanding. We told Jen and Kelly to go out so it would just be Jim, Eric, and I with my parents.

I was getting stressed out, looking through my closet for the perfect outfit. When we got together Jim decided that Erica would never wear pants again, so all I had was dresses, short, low cut dresses. I was rifling through hanger after hanger and couldn't make a decision.

Jim walked up behind me and kissed my neck. "Babe, you need to calm down," he said.

"How can I calm down?" I said. "They'll be here in two hours and I can't look like a bimbo in front of my Dad for the first time!"

He kept kissing my neck and said, "I think I have a way to help you relax, and then we'll pick out the perfect dress together."

I turned around and kissed him on the lips. He pulled my robe off my shoulders to reveal my naked body. Kissing me, he walked me over to the bathroom counter. He turned me around, standing behind me with his hands on my waist, as we both looked in the mirror.

"Look how beautiful you are Erica, you could never look like a bimbo" he said, "If your parents don't like you the way you are, fuck'em, throw them out like they did to you!"

"You know, you're always right," I said.

"Now speaking of that relaxation..." He said.

He dropped his boxers and placed his head against my pussy. He held still and didn't go inside. "What are you waiting for?!" I said, excitedly.

"Just enjoying the view of my hot wife in the mirror," he said, chuckling.

"Well if you're not going to take advantage of me, I guess I'll have to do it myself!" I said.

I moved my hips back and thrusted my ass against his boner. It started to open my pussy and I pushed back until he was all the way inside of me. "Ahhhh," I gasped.

"Feel better?" He asked.

"I'd feel a lot better if you stopped making me do all the work and fucked me already!" I said.

He pulled back so just his tip was inside of me and said, "Challenge Accepted!"

He plunged all the way inside of me and I screamed. Then he started to fuck me hard while I was bent over the vanity. It was cool to watch both of our faces in the mirror as I felt like he was destroying my pussy. He fucked me nonstop through my first orgasm and then slowed down. I kept enticing him to go harder and deeper and he came inside of me as I had my second orgasm.

That mind blowing sex session did the trick and definitely calmed me down. My only concern was that I had a pussy full of cum now. I started to clean up, but then I decided to be a little naughty. I took a tampon from the drawer and pushed it inside of me. It would be my little secret that I was holding my husband's cum inside of me while I introduced my parents to Erica.

I put my robe back on and Jim helped me pick out an outfit. I didn't want to be too flashy, so I wanted either black or white. In the back of my closet we were able to find a modest white dress. It had basic shoulder straps and looked long enough that it would just cover my knees. It had a black satin strip around the waist and flowing skirt. It definitely more cute than hot and it was perfect! All of my panties were thongs or g-strings, but I wouldn't have to worry about my parents seeing those. It took a minute to find a bra that didn't amplify my breasts, but I was able to find the perfect matching set in black.

I did my makeup in a classic style, not wanting to be too exotic. I did put my signature false eyelashes on though. I put on my dress and a short pair of black heels. Jim said I looked beautiful. I checked myself out and agreed.

LIVING ROOM AND DINING ROOM -- EVENING

It was just about time for them to show up and my nerves started to creep up again. Then I remembered what Jim said earlier. If they don't accept me, fuck'em! I had Kelly dress Eric up in a cute outfit with a collared shirt and shorts. The doorbell rang and we walked to the door as a family. I was holding Eric and Jim opened the door.

"Hi Mom and Dad," I said, "Welcome to our home."

My Dad just stared at me and my Mom said, "Hi sweetheart."

"Please come in," Jim said and led everyone to the living room couch.

My Dad still hadn't spoken and my Mom said, "You have a beautiful home."

"Thanks," Jim said, "It's so nice to see you two, I haven't seen you since I was a kid."

My Mom looked at me and motioned to Eric and said, "Can I?"

I got up and handed him to her and said, "Anyone want a drink? Beer, Wine, Soda?"

My Dad finally spoke and said, "Beer, please."

Yay, he spoke, I thought to myself. "I'll have some wine," my Mom said.

I walked into the kitchen with my heels clicking on the hardwood floor. I remembered what beer my Dad liked and I came back with a tray of drinks. I poured his beer into a glass and wine for the three of us.

I handed the beer to my Dad and he said, "Thanks Eric. I mean Erica."

"You're welcome," I said, smiling.

I handed my Mom and Jim their wine and said "Cheers!"

We all clinked glasses and took a sip. Then there was silence. The tension made it feel like nobody had spoken in hours, but it was probably only a few seconds.

My Dad looked at my Mom and said, "Can I hold my Grandson?"

She handed him to my Dad and he said to me, "Eric, huh."

"Yeah, I figured you would like the name," I said, trying to keep it light.

"He's so cute. He has your eyes," my Dad said.

"Thanks Dad," I said.

The two of them were focused on the baby and I gave Jim a look. I didn't know what to do next, but my darling husband did. "We have some appetizers in the kitchen. Why don't I go get those started and the three of you can talk," he said.

He walked into the kitchen and my Dad was just staring at me. "Yes Dad?" I asked.

He handed the baby back to my Mom and said, "I just can't believe my son is this beautiful woman in front of me."

"If that's a compliment, I'll take it," I said, smiling.

"It is, but I'd like you to explain why you did this to yourself," he said. "The last time we saw you, you had a great job, a nice apartment, and a fiancée that was a girl. Then a week ago your Mother tells me you're a woman, married to a man, and you have a baby."

"Didn't she tell you how everything fell apart with Lisa?" I asked.

"Yes," he said, "People end engagements all the time. They don't make an extreme life change after it."

"At the time I was so depressed and didn't know what would happen with my life." I said.

"Why didn't you call us?" He asked.

"Like I told Mom, you said you didn't want to anything to do with me and frankly I was embarrassed that you were right about Lisa," I said.

"So instead you got breast implants and started taking it up the ass?!" He said.

"William!" My Mom screamed, "You promised you'd be nice and considerate."

"I'm sorry Eric...Erica," he said, "I'm doing my best to understand, but this is a lot to take in."

"It is what it is, Dad," I said, "If you don't want to accept me as Erica, that's fine. We went almost two years without seeing each other..."

"Don't say that sweetheart," my Mom said, "We want to be part of your lives and we want to spoil our Grandson."

"She's right," he said, "I am sorry if I raised my voice."

"That's ok, this is hard for me too," I said.

"What I really want to know is if you're happier as Erica than you were as Eric," he said.

"I really am," I said.

"And you don't miss girls at all? I figured you and Lisa were fucking like bunnies," he said.

"William! Language!" My Mom said.

"It's ok, Mom," I said, "If you really want to know, Lisa wouldn't let me touch her. She said she was saving herself for marriage. The only time I had sex with her was after I became Erica and we made that sweet little boy."

"Wow, I had no idea," he said. "So you still have your...?"

"Yes, Dad," I said.

"But in your relationship, you're the girl and Jim...?" He started to ask and paused.

We were deep in conversation I didn't hear Jim open the door and start to walk in with the food. I was focusing on my Dad and took a deep breath. I figured screw it and said, "Since it seems like you really want to know, yes, Jim sticks his dick up my ass, which we call my pussy. Oh and he also puts it in my mouth!"

"Erica! Too much information!" My Mom screamed.

"Looks like I came back just in time. Appetizers are served," Jim said.

We each took some food and there was a silence again. My Mom spoke up first and said, "Everything is delicious."

"Thanks," Jim said, "I didn't hear much, but it sounded like the three of you were trying to work things out."

"It's gonna take me a little more time I think," my Dad said. "Can I ask you why, Jim? You were Best Friends with our son. You were always such a nice boy and turned into a handsome man. Why did you trick your best friend into becoming a woman?"

"Dad!" I exclaimed. "No one tricked anyone."

"It's ok Babe," Jim said to me, rubbing my hand. "I'd be happy to tell you," he said to my Dad.

"Please," my Mom said to Jim. "And William, cut it out!"

"I don't know if you remember, but my parents died when I was in college," Jim said.

"Oh no, we didn't know, we're so sorry to hear that," my Mom said.

"Thanks," he said, "So anyway, they left me a good amount of money and I also won a lotto jackpot. I knew I would be bored doing nothing, so I finished law school and became a lawyer. My biggest problem was meeting women. They were all gold diggers and loved my money more than me. Your son was my oldest friend and the person I spent the most time with."

"So you decided to transform him into, I guess, well, your wife?" My Dad asked.

"Dad, let him finish," I said.

"I understand this is weird for everyone," Jim said, "When Eric came to me I told him he could stay as long as he wanted. One night we were drinking and I made a joke that if Eric was a woman, I would marry him. He joked back and before we knew it, we decided to try. Two best friends who have all the same interests, who can do all the things guys do, but as a married couple."

"And you're both happy with this arrangement?" My Dad asked.

Jim and I held hands and said, "Yes!"

"And it sounds like we're Baby Eric's only Grandparents," my Mom said.

"That's right," I said.

"Now that I'm seeing him again, I already know I love him," she said.

"Actually we're planning on having more in the future," Jim said.

"It certainly helps to be financially secure," my Dad said.

"That's right," I said, "It sounds like you're coming along."

"It may take me a couple more times to see you, but yeah, the most important thing is that you're happy, and I can tell you are," he said.

"Thanks Dad," I said.

"You're welcome, Erica," he said, "Hey, I got it right!"

We all laughed.

Jim excused himself to put dinner on the grill and Mom helped me in the kitchen while Dad watched some TV. We had a nice dinner and there wasn't anymore arguing. Everyone was pleasant and my Dad even referred to Jim as his son-in-law. Kelly had come back and she took Eric upstairs to go to sleep. I told Jen I would text her when it was ok to come home, I didn't want to have that conversation with them yet.

After dinner we said our goodbyes and made plans to see each other again. Jim invited my Dad to play golf at his Country Club, which I thought was a nice gesture. My Mom was already obsessed with her Grandson so we made plans for the three of us to spend time together while the guys played golf.

Jen took a cab home. She had met a few people at a bar and she was a little drunk. She said she was going to go right to sleep and we would talk in the morning.

MASTER BEDROOM -- EVENING

Jim and I went into our room to get undressed.

"That was a nice evening," he said.

"Yeah, it started out a little tense, but once everything settled down, it was fun," I said.

"I can't believe you told your Dad that I stick my dick in you!" He said, laughing.

"He must have known anyway, and he was acting so nasty that I figured screw it," I said, laughing too.

"Speaking of that, how about I make slow sweet love to my beautiful wife until we fall asleep?" He offered.

"Mmmm, that sounds so hot! I wouldn't want to let my Dad down!" I said, laughing.

I pulled off my dress and took off my lingerie. Jim was undressing too and by the time he was ready I was already laying in bed naked. He climbed on top of me and kissed me. He reached down to position himself and felt some resistance.

Seeing the tampon he said, "What's this? You had this inside of you all night?" He asked.

"Yep, it was holding your cum inside me," I said, "I wanted to feel extra girly in front of my parents."

"That's so hot!" He said.

He grabbed the string and pulled it out. I had a sudden feeling of emptiness, but it wouldn't last long. My pussy was wide open and his earlier deposit was starting to leak out. He pushed in slowly, inch by inch, until I felt his balls press against me. He pulled out slowly and repeated. I urged him to fuck me harder, but he reminded me we were making love. I lost track of time, but we fucked for over an hour. It's the longest he's ever lasted. I came four times that I can remember, because after the fourth one I either passed out or fell asleep. I didn't remember him cumming inside of me, but I'm sure he did.

When I woke up in the morning I was alone in bed. I reached for my phone and there was a text from Jim:

"Good Morning, Babe. You looked so peaceful sleeping that I didn't want to wake you up. I had to run into the office. I shouldn't be home too late. Hope you're doing ok after dinner, seems like everything will work out with them. Love ya!"

Then there was a second text:

"Oh and you were amazing last night. I can't believe how many times you came. I am so lucky you're my wife! XOXO!"

TO BE CONTINUED?

Author's Note: I'd appreciate any feedback. I introduced the parents to create some conflict, but I'm just about out of ideas for these characters. If anyone is interested in seeing this series continue, I'd love to hear any ideas on how to do so.

12