Trophy Wife on Trial

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She couldn't even look at him as he slowly approached. She could only look down... mouth still open... lips parted... lip gloss just adding to how full and kissable...While this train of thought ran through Scott's head...Scott's other "head" began pressing the front of Scott's slacks like a tent.... but mostly what was arousing him harder than he'd ever felt was the sight of Kelli Kiner with another man's erection in front of it. His arousal brought the scoundrel in Scott. "When I walked in and saw what I saw, my first thought was..." Scott paused for drama, watching Kelli squirm uncomfortably.

"With another man's cock in her face, Kelli really does look like that porn star Houston everyone's always comparing her to."

A soft gasp slipped past the pout Kelli's lips were in. The audacity of this man. She slowly began to raise her gaze at...

....Scott stepped closer to the sofa were Kelli sat.

"Second thought was: if a cock was put in front of her face, could Kelli suck it like Houston? "

He now stood where Brock had previously stood - right in front of Kelli.

"And then I thought: only one way to find out."

Scott unzipped his slacks...and without having to reach in for it... Scott's shaft sprung out of his slacks and bounced up and down like a diving board after someone has jumped off it....as Scott's tremendous erection sprang out and up... his tip brushed past her lips. She slightly pulled her head back and when Scott's erection continued to bounce up and down, it did right in front of..

....Kelli's face, her eyes stopped on Scott's arousal.... her gaze was stunned in amazement at this man's long hard strong erection... it's... everything she thought.....but more...she could imagine him as a hero...he was a hero....he did interrupt what was about to happen...how is he so hard so... and he's bigger than Brock...

She had wanted to touch Brock's arousal backstage to see if it was real... and now looking at what Scott's looked like....she wanted.....to see if it was real....to touch it....might not be enough...

Scott smiled at how Kelli was practically in a trance by his arousal. He was enjoying how close his tip was to her glossy lips. Even more enjoyable was this new Kelli. Gone was the Prissy Princess. Can't think of any bitchy comments? Where was that bitchy pout those lips were always pressed together in? All gone. Now all Scott could see was Kelli's slightly open lips. And her eyes...looking at his hard cock right in her face... still bobbing up and down without Scott even touching it. His hands were on his hips while his poise was of extreme confidence.

"All you have to do is ask," Scott said to Kelli.

Her eyes flashed up to meet his. She opened her mouth, but paused as if she were an actress forgetting her line and trying to remember it.

Scott's smile was a genuine scoundrel's, "i know you want to. You know you want to. You want to. You want to. You. Want. It. My.... cock. So ask."

His gaze seemed to hypnotized her and read her mind, saw ini her heart...his intensity was overwhelming and flustering Kelli in a way she never felt before.... like a sex object...for him...his sex object... he made her feel like she was his... his sex object. Ask. Ask to be his sex object. Ask. Sex object. Sex. Ask. Sex. Ask for sex....

"Can...can I suck your...cock..?" Kelli felt herself blushing at how she heard how soft and timid she sounded asking Scott what she just did...and hearing what had asked to do... her head was spinning. Looking down from Scott's gaze, she found her own frozen on his erection before her.

Scott liked how she couldn't handle looking him in the eye and couldn't stop looking at his cock. "I didn't quite hear you, Kelli," Scott taunted her. "Ask again."

"Can I - MmmmmmNNmmmMM!"

The moment Kelli had opened her mouth to speak, Scott thrust his hips forward....

...his tip pushed past Kelli's lips...

....followed by his long hard perfect shaft.

Kelli felt Scott's erection GROW even more the moment half of it into...

...her mouth on his cock made Scott deeply inhale with how good it felt.

What felt even better... and looked better than Scott could've imagined...was at how without any urging from him....Kelli starts moving her head back and forth, her lips up and down along his shaft, making it wet and slippery.... her hands reaching out, her palms pressed to his thighs.

Scott's deep, almost animalistic GROAN inspires Kelli to take him deeper into her mouth... taking him all the way past her lips, her gloss leaving streaks in her saliva on his shaft as she pulls her head away from his hips, gasping...

Kelli looked up... into...

...Scott's eyes filled with intense lust., his hand reaches out to grab...

...Kelli's hair gets pulled and she gasps and Scott keeps his hand in her hair as he pulls her mouth toward his thrusting erection.

His groan and her muffled moan filled the room.

THE LIVING ROOM

(a little later)

Standing among the dozen or so guests still lingering in the living room are Helen and Ron. Whitney joined them, too.

"Has anyone seen my husband?" She asked.

One guest pointed to the hallway that led to the den. "We saw him walk from there..."

Just as the guest was saying that, the sound of Kelli's heels coming from the hallway being pointed at. Everyone's head turned to the hallway....

... just as Scott and Brock walked into the den from outside and...

And they all turned to see...

...Kelli walked out of the hallway and after a few steps, she stopped upon seeing everyone in the living room staring at her. Gasps of shock and disapproval filled the living room as the guests reacted to the mess Kelli appeared to be.

Her always carefully styled hair was mussed, as if by a careless hand. Her mascara was smudged, there were noticeable smears of wetness on her face had made a mess of her always perfect makeup. Tears maybe? But the way the wet smears looked... sticky - especially the one on her lip, her gloss looked smeared. Her perfect appearance now not so perfect. From classy to slutty looking.

Kelli stood frozen, beyond embarrassed...and even more humiliated as Helen's harsh laugh sparked the rest of the guests to begin laughing as well.

Whitney looked at her husband with shock and suspicion, especially when she noticed how Brock was staring between Kelli and Scott in awe.

Clark, slightly out of his stupor, walked from the kitchen and into the living room with a cup of coffee in his hand. "What's so funny? What did I mi-"

At the sight of his wife looking like a hot mess, Clark passed out....

THE END