All Comments on 'Trophy Wife'

by WhyNotUs

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
MichellekycdMichellekycd11 months ago

Wow wow wow!! What an amazing story! I would give it 10 stars if I could. Every girls fantasy cum true!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

So Hot! I love you're unique writing style and how you combine storytelling and sex!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Love this story! Would love to read more!

KatiwantsKatiwants11 months ago

Mmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmm so very erotic!! I hope there will be more!!!

LisasStoriesLisasStories11 months ago

Very hot story. Please write more. 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

In part 2, Lisa should be pregnant, resulting from their night together, then move in and become a throuple. That would send fireworks up her parents asses. First Eric thought he would be a virgin forever. Now he would be a man, wife and a father to a lesbian in a very short time. Not easy to do.

LateCDLateCD11 months ago

Very well written. Loved the first 3/4 of your story. His ex-fiancé didn’t deserve the time of day. I’d love to read more about the happy couple.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Every "girls" dream come true!

Michell408Michell40811 months ago

What a great start and an excellent finish… great story and absolutely loved it 💋

stevecd50stevecd5011 months ago

wow what a great story i hope there is more to come

awyldsideawyldside11 months ago

never say never! Im sure Jim is going to arrange something again!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

great story as either a stand alone or a setup for another series. I can see this going many different directions.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Whoa what a wonderful story. Can't wait to read more!

m1km1n30m1km1n308 months ago

So nice to read such a sweet, sexy story. I think I was smiling almost the entire time. So happy for Erica. Thank you!

MichaelfantasiesMichaelfantasies7 months ago

I've often wondered what I would REALLY say if a friend of mine thought of me as a potential wife for him! In this story, with the perks of not having to worry about money anymore, I would really entertain the thought! In my mind, I'm already half way there! Sexually, I'm submissive and in the past, I've loved it when a man is a man with me! Could I make that life changing commitment though? I want to! I want to be happy!

jrrtolkien420jrrtolkien4204 months ago

Fantastic Story

Well written

I loved the plot line

5 Starz read

Hope to get more chapters

Thanks for sharing

SissyBoy1WarszawaSissyBoy1Warszawaabout 1 month ago

A wonderful story full of emotions and feelings, showing that friendship and love can overcome all difficulties, boundaries and give something that is impossible for many people to show.

I really liked Erik and then Erik and his attitude towards his own friend and then his husband. I would like to be Erik myself.

I am very curious about what will happen to Erika, her husband, her ex-fiancée and their close and distant friends. Will Erika undergo gender reassignment surgery? Will Erika and Jim have children? 🧒🏻⚧️👧🏻❤️🧑🏻🌈👧🏻

ps. Sorry for any mistakes and linguistic inaccuracies, I don't speak English.

Best regards, SissyBoy from Warsaw, Poland. 👩🏻‍🦳⚧️❤️👧🏻🧒🏻

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWhyNotUs@WhyNotUs
Was bored one day and started writing for fun. Blown away at how well the stories have been received. Appreciate all the feedback and 5* ratings!!! REMINDER: All stories are Fiction and take place in Fantasyland for fun! There is no risk of disease or unwanted pregnancy. ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES