Trophy Wives School Rachelle Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PreacherPorn
PreacherPorn
4,065 Followers

She shook her head. "Well, here's another Bible verse for you, a Master talking to a servant that pleased him. 'Well done, thou good and faithful servant. Enter into the joy of your Lord.' Good girls are rewarded by being allowed to enter their Lord and Masters Joy. Will you be a good girl?"

She nodded. "Yes."

"Okay, I'll release you then. I'll also turn on a nice relaxing video to help you calm down if you just listen to the man on the video and follow the meditation he leads you through it will help you calm down and rest until I return with our dinner."

I hit the remote and a long music video of spa like music comes on I know it's about five minutes long and then a hypnosis induction will take place that may make it so I can return her to a suggestive state easier will start.

As I'm removing her restraints, she asks me. "May I ask you a question, My Lord and Master?" I smile at her using the term I've been calling myself. "Yes, of course you may my Pet."

"Why are you wearing that mask?"

"This is so you will not be worried about who I am. It isn't time yet for you to see your Master's face. I will remove it when you are sure about who I am and who you are." I pick up my clothes and turn to leave. "What would you like to drink with your dinner my Pet?"

She thought for a minute. "May I have some sweet tea, My Lord and Master?"

"I'll be glad to give you tea." I picked up my clothes and left the room, not locking the door but setting the alert to let me know if it opened. It's not like she can get upstairs, anyway.

I put my clothes in the laundry and locked the chute and then enter my stepmother's room completely naked, removing my hood and locking the door behind me. "OH MY GOD, where are your clothes?"

I smiled at her. "I'm Lord and Master here, I don't need clothes. Besides Cunt, you need to get used to my body because soon you will worship it and beg me to fuck a baby in you."

"I told you, I'll never beg you. If you bring that dick near me. I'll tear it off with my bare hands. "Bad girl, Cunt. Bad girls threaten their Lord and Master, and Bad girls get punished. I'm in charge here Cunt and I make the rules do you understand that?"

She was shaking, knowing she was going to get punished. "Yes, I understand you make the Rules My Lord and Master."

I smiled, I knew what she was doing she thought by answering me properly she wouldn't get punished but I was going to break her so she had to know inside every infraction would be punished. But I wanted her to have hope, too. It would make destroying it more fun. "Good girl, Cunt. Good girls answer their Lord and master's questions properly and good girls get rewarded."

She sighed, waiting for the buzz of the vibrators, but it didn't come, and confusion shown on her face.

"First you were bad, so I must punish you for being a bad girl, Cunt." I picked up the stun gun and moved to her left breast and pulled the cloth and egg away, noticing that the lubricant was gone. It was time to reapply it, which gave me a fun way to make her reward a torture for her too. Then I got a whiff of the dried urine from where she pissed herself earlier. "God, you stink." I pressed the stun gun to her left nipple and only triggered it for a second instead of three. She screamed from the pain. I pulled the Velcro off her body and removed the two eggs from her tits. Then I reached down and tore the nasty soiled panties off of her, removing the eggs from the special pockets in them. "I'm going to wash you before I reward you, Cunt. Your smell is ruining my appetite and I'm having dinner with my other slave tonight."

I walked into the bathroom and grabbed the hose I'd attached to the shower earlier because I knew she wouldn't be ready to be released for a while yet. I pulled it out into the primary room and moved her bed into a standing position and removed the extra pieces, leaving it a cross. Then I picked up the hose and adjusted the shower head on it to spray her with the warm water. I hosed her from the chest down and then sprayed her with a foaming soap and purposely rubbed her entire body with just my hands. Soaping her tits until her nipples were rock hard, then I spent extra time soaping her pussy and ass until she was all but humping my hand. Then I stepped back and rinsed her off until I got to her pussy and ass. I adjusted the shower head to pulse and placed it against her clit blasting it over and over until I could see she was just seconds away from orgasm and then I moved it on down rinsing her legs before coming back up and blasting her asshole and finally back to her clit driving her to the edge of orgasm again and then I turned the water off and carried the hose back into the bathroom. I came back with a warm bath sheet and carefully and tenderly dried her, showing her care and love so that her head would be fully fucked. I was holding her against her will, denying her orgasms, torturing her with a stun gun and buzzing her with vibrators. She was so confused, which only helped with breaking her and training her to be my fuck toy. Then I put the towel in the laundry chute in the bathroom and locked it, and I went and grabbed the IV catheter I'd prepared earlier and approached her arm. I quickly found a vein, and she saw what I was doing and started trying to break free. "What's that? What are you doing?"

"I told you I'm going to be training you. Because you are such a fighter, you'll be here awhile, and I can't release you so I'm going to insert an IV so I can keep you in nutrients and fluids." I put the IV in her vein and then drew out blood. "This is because I'm not about to stick my dick in you without testing you for STD's who knows where your nasty ass has been." Then I stuck the saline bag up and walked over to the medicine cabinet. I opened it and took the syringe with the aphrodisiac at 2cc's and plunged it into a vial of the most potent fertility drug there was and filled the rest of the syringe with it before walking over to her.

"What's that what are you giving me?"

I smiled "This is a very strong fertility drug, Cunt. I told you before we are done you will beg me to fuck a baby in you."

She laughed. "I told you, I won't beg, but I'm on birth control, so good luck with that."

"Yes, I know you are on the pill. It's a shame that you forgot to bring them with you. After all your mine for thirty days. It takes a week to flush the birth control from your system. Why you'll be so fertile by the time you're begging me to fuck you, you'll be pregnant before I even stick my dick in you."

She started trying to stop me, but what could she do? She knew better than to curse me now because I was just looking for a reason to stun her again. I shoved the drugs into her IV and watched as my special libido enhancer turned her nipples rock hard, caused her clit to fully extend, and her pussy dripped. "Look at that Cunt, the thought of having my baby is making you horny. I think you want me to fuck you pregnant"

She had no clue why she was getting turned on again, but it was about to get worse. I went over and got the lubricant and brought it over. "Time for your reward for being a good girl, Cunt." I put the lubricant on my fingers and started coating her nipples. I watched as she realized the solution I was adding was causing her to get even more stimulated. Her nipples had to be so hard that they were painfully sensitive at this point. I put the Velcro wrap back around her and the strap for the lie detector. Then I slipped the vibrating eggs back in place. I grabbed a clean pair of the egg holding panties and put the clit and anal ring egg in place. Then I laid them on the table beside her cross. I took the lubricant and slathered it all over her tight anal star, pushing the coated tip of my finger just inside her sphincter. It started winking at me as the stimulant went to work on the nerves there. I add more and slathered it all over her pussy and clit; once again bringing her to the edge of orgasm before denying her the release she was craving. I watched her bite her lip to keep from begging me to let her come. Soon I'd have her begging, but I knew it would be a few more days.

I looked into her eyes and held up the panties. "I have to undo your feet to put these on. If you attempt to kick me or hurt me, I will shock your fucking pussy until you're unconscious and a burnt mess do you understand me cunt?"

"Yes, I understand you, my Lord and Master, and I will not try to hurt you."

I smiled at her. "Good girl Cunt, looks like you might have earned another reward." I knelt down and released her right leg and put the leg through the panties leg hole. Then I locked her back down. I released her left leg and put the leg through the other leg hole before securing that leg again. Then slowly I pulled her panties up stopping just before I covered her pussy and I leaned close and blew a steady warm breath across her stimulated clit causing her to buck and moan as she came right to the edge of orgasm. Then I slid the panties on and made sure both eggs were in place.

Just then I got a text from my cook that she had sent down the two meals I'd requested in the dumb waiter. I put on a new video for my stepmother. "Here cunt, I have another movie for you to watch, this one should inspire you to get with the training here." Again, the film was filled with subliminal messages. This one was all stepmothers fucking their stepsons, and each stepmother begged her stepson to give her a baby. I smiled as I left the room, locking the door behind me. I would owe Rachelle a reward because she hadn't attempted to escape the room but had obeyed me.

Of course, if she had listened and followed the video, she should be deep in a hypnotic trance right now. I grabbed the two dome covered meals, put them on a tray, filled one glass with Lipton's sweet tea and added my sister's dose of the aphrodisiac solution this time a 2cc dose so that she would be extra horny and dripping. Not that I was going to go past first base with her tonight, but it was time to introduce her to kissing and Frenching and to give my little trainee her first ever clitoral orgasm.

I entered the room and sure enough, she was deep in a hypnotic trance. I quietly shut the door and turned off the Video and took over myself. "Can you still hear me, My Pet?"

"Yes, my Lord and Master."

"Tell me what you see right now as you listen to my voice."

"I'm still on the ocean in my boat rocking up and down becoming more and more relaxed."

"That's right, but now the boat is moving. While you are still relaxing deeper and deeper you see an island that you are moving toward can you see it My Pet?"

"Yes, I'm getting closer to it My Lord and Master."

"That's good My Pet, let me know when you reach it when your boat has reached the sandy shore."

I waited silently, knowing that not rushing this part of the induction was crucial. This would bring her completely into the trance at the deepest level.

"My boat has reached the shore, My Lord and Master."

"That's good, my pet. Now I need you to step on the island and go even deeper into yourself, relaxing deeper than you've ever been before. Once you are on the shore I need you to look around, you are going to see a hut with its door open somewhere in front of you maybe to the right, the left or straight ahead tell me when you find it. My Pet."

"Oh there it is on the right."

"Yes, my pet, that's it. That hut is where the real you lives. The you that hasn't been brainwashed, the you who knows the truth and believes it. Let's walk to the hut so you can meet the real you, Every step closer to the hut we come you can feel the real you getting closer. As you go deeper past all the lies to where she lives, let me know when you are standing in the doorway."

She was quiet a moment then "I'm here ,My Lord and Master."

This was working perfectly and now to speed up her complete surrender to me as her one master, the only one who will tell her the truth. "Inside the hut you can see a set of stairs leading down it's barely lit and you can just make out how many stairs there are and that there is a landing at the bottom. Count them Pet, are there twelve or thirteen stairs?"

"There are twelve stairs, My Lord and Master."

"That's right, there are twelve stairs. You've done so well I'm going to give you a reward, my good girl. Because you are doing so well, you don't have to call me Lord and Master anymore you can just call my Lord."

"Oh, thank you, my Lord."

"You are welcome pet you earned it by being such a good girl. Now Pet at the bottom of those stairs is where the real you lives, the unconscious part of you that knows the truth. That knows they have brainwashed you and that you've been lied too, and she knows what's true too. We are going to walk down the stairs to meet with her. We're going to count them together from twelve to one as we go down and with each step, we will leave the awake part of you behind and going into the secret subconscious part of you that knows the truth. With each step we will leave the lies, the brainwashing, the things they have taught you that are wrong. We will leave them all behind and when we get to the bottom, you will be ready to meet the real you and learn all the truths you know. Let's start down and don't forget to count with me. Ready?"

"Yes. My Lord."

"Twelve, Eleven, Ten, we're leaving the awake part of you behind. Nine, eight seven, stepping closer to the real you away from the you that was lied to brain washed taught things that weren't true. Six five four. We are almost completely free of all those unreal parts and pieces My pet almost to the real you. Three Two One and now we are on the landing and we can't even see the conscious part of you that was tricked and taught wrong and brainwashed. All we can see in the dim light is a door in front of you what color is that Pet is it Pink or Purple?"

"It's such a pretty pink, My Lord."

"Why your right Pet it is the most pretty pink why do you think that is? Is it because your favorite color is pink or because pink is the color of the truth?"

I think it's because the real me knows pink is my favorite color. My Lord, "

"I think your right, but you know what else I think? I think the real you knows it's the color of the truth too. Okay my Pet, I want you to open the door and you and I will go inside that room. Only the truth and those that tell the truth can go in that room to meet the real you so open the door and step inside. Let me know when you are inside."

"I'm inside. My Lord."

"So am I my Pet, shut the door and lock it so only the truth and those that know it are in here."

"Now look around you should see a big chair like the most beautiful comfy throne fit for a princess do you see it?"

"Yes. It's so pretty."

"That's the chair of truth. When you sit in that chair, Rachelle, you can see the real secret you. You and the secret you can only speak the truth, nothing you say in that chair can be a lie. Not even a question. If you can speak it in that chair, it's the truth. Go sit in the chair my Pet."

I waited a minute. "Is it comfy as it looks?"

"Yes, it's very comfortable, My Lord."

"Do you see the screen in front of you, like a big Tv?"

"Yes. My Lord."

"I'm going to turn it on, and you will see the secret part of you, the subconscious part that knows the truth. She's setting in the truth chair just like you in the room of truth; but she is completely naked and unashamed why is that My Pet?"

"Because I was created to be naked and unashamed. My Lord."

That's right, and it's the truth because you can only speak the truth in that chair. You were created to be naked and unashamed with me weren't you?"

"Yes, my Lord I was created to be naked and unashamed with you."

"Well, you and the secret you say it together, so we know it's the truth spoken from the truth chair."

"I was created to be naked and unashamed with you, My Lord."

"Hey my pet, were you created to have my babies? Can you ask the secret you and find out if that's the truth?"

"Yes, I can ask if I was created to have your babies. My Lord,"

"Well, you asked it while sitting in the truth chair, what does that tell us?"

"That it is the truth that I was created to have your babies My Lord."

"So the truth is your purpose what you were created for is to have my babies isn't it."

"Yes, the truth is that my purpose I was created for is to have your babies, My Lord."

"Who am I, my pet?"

"You are my Lord and Master, My Lord."

"Yes, but who am I. This is where the secret you lives, the one who knows the truth, and I know you know my name. So tell me my name, Rachelle."

"Your name, my Lord is..."

I saw when the subliminal message registered in her consciousness. "Zach."

I smiled, now it would be so much easier. "That's right, I'm Zach and who am I again?"

"Zach, you are my Lord and Master."

So that means your purpose is to have Zach's babies?"

"Yes, I'm supposed to have my Lord and Master Zach's babies."

"That's the truth because you said it in your truth chair. Rachelle: If Zach is your lord and master and I'm in the truth room with you where only the truth can come. That means that you can believe everything I tell you because I will only tell you the truth, right?"

"That's right." She said nodding her head. "I can believe what you tell me because you will only tell me the truth. My Lord."

"Since we are here in the secret room of truth, you can just call me Zach here my pet. Do you love me, My Pet?"

"Yes, I love you, Zach."

"Do you love me with all your heart and soul?"

"Yes, Zach, I love you with all my heart and soul."

"Do you belong to me?"

"Yes, Zach, I belong to you. You are my Lord and Master."

"Does your body belong to me?"

She thought for a minute and then said. "Everything I am belongs to you Zach I'm your servant and you are my Lord and Master."

"Yes, that right because you just said all that from your truth chair, so it's the truth. It's time to leave now, my pet. Walk over to the door and unlock it so we can step back out onto the landing."

"Of course."

"Alright now lock the pink door behind us, my Pet."

"It's locked, my Lord."

"My pet, we must protect this place. From now on, no one can help you relax like the video did today. No one can lead you to rest or sleep with their voice or a light or any object. There will be times we need to come back here, but only together you and me. To get here I will say 'Take us to the pink door my pet.' When I say that and only when I say it in person to you will you suddenly find yourself this relaxed standing right here outside the pink door of truth. Do you understand?"

"Yes, I understand my Lord."

"Good girl. Now it is time for you to wake up. We are going to climb the stairs, counting up from one to twelve, becoming more awake and aware with each step up. When we reach the top, you will be fully awake and refreshed and excited to be trained by your Lord and Master. You will also be hungry because dinner is ready for us. Let's climb and count with me. One, two, three, waking up. Four five, six, becoming more aware of our surrounding. Seven, eight, nine, almost fully awake aware and excited to train. Ten Eleven Twelve awake, aware and hungry."

Rachelle looked and saw me standing in front of her. "Zach, I knew you were my Lord and Master. I just knew it."

I smiled at her she was so easy to train. After dinner I'd take one of her firsts and then go and show her mother that her daughter was succumbing just like I said she would. With the help of the Relyfe hypnosis and the subliminal messaging, she just may beg me to take her virginity and knock her up tomorrow instead of the three days I thought it would take. "You are as smart as you are beautiful, my Pet. Now come sit and and let us eat while we talk about the next part of your training."

PreacherPorn
PreacherPorn
4,065 Followers