Trophy Wives School Rachelle Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PreacherPorn
PreacherPorn
4,065 Followers

Before she came over, she stopped and looked down at the strip of Velcro cloth and panties. "May I be naked with you now, My Lord? I mean, now that I know I'm supposed to be?"

I shook my head no. "Not yet, my Pet, you have to complete the first part of your training before I can let you take off the last of your coverings. You will be able to be naked when you reach stage two of your training to become my full time pet."

She beamed like I'd just given her the Hope diamond. "I'll work very hard then to learn everything I need too for you, My Lord."

"I know you will my Pet and we'll start right after dinner. Oh, and I need to give you a shot too. I want you to be healthy when the time comes, so this shot is a vitamin treatment to help keep you healthy and get you to the health levels you need to have our babies."

I walked over to the medicine cabinet and filled a syringe with the same fertility drug I'd given her mom and then hesitated before adding 0.5cc of the aphrodisiac to the mix. That would put her at 2.5 cc's after she finished her tea women had squirmed at that dosage in my trials and the first of them had begged at 4cc's but I couldn't help it I was as eager to have my stepsisters virgin pussy as she seemed to be and the extra bit would kick in now, the liquid dose would take half and hour longer. I inserted the needle into her arm and hit the plunger and then sat down and we ate our meal together and I started with the lecture part of her training for tonight.

"So tonight, my Pet, we are going to teach you how to get ready for having babies. This is stuff most girls learn through dating. So let's consider this dinner our first date. At the end, it's sort of customary for the guy and the girl to kiss and make out a little. I know your brainwashing says that's wrong, but it isn't. Even the Bible tells us to great each other with a holy kiss. Do you know what a holy kiss is?"

Rachelle shook her head. "Well, you know what a kiss is?"

"Yes, it's pressing your lips to each others. My Lord."

"That's right, simple and a good way to see if there is any attraction that might lead to more. But a Holy kiss should be between a guy and girl who feel that they are supposed to have sex and make a baby. In church you've heard about God living in your heart or the Holy Spirit right."

"Yes, of course. My Lord."

I smiled at her; she was so pliable. This was going to be easy and fun. "But he doesn't actually live in the muscle that pumps your blood, right?"

"Right, they mean he's inside you. My Lord."

"Exactly, you've heard people say he sold his soul to the devil that's where god really is, in your soul, the part of you that's forever. Well, we also call a Holy kiss, a soul kiss because it allows two people's souls to get to know each other. Some people call it a French kiss, but that's when it's used wrong. Just like when dad curses around your mom and says pardon my French. He isn't actually speaking French it means he's saying unholy words, right?"

"Yes, okay." I watched as she got the concept I was leading her too. "So a French kiss is when a couple that isn't supposed to make babies together use a Holy kiss, My Lord?"

"Very good, my Pet, that's exactly right. A Holy kiss is where a couple open their mouths during a kiss and let their tongues touch and rub and suck on each other, letting their souls connect to prepare them for getting to the point of having sex and making a baby. Some people call it getting to first base or making out. That's the lesson for tonight. Are you ready to learn how to kiss and experience a holy kiss?"

"Yes, My Lord, if you are ready to teach me."

I stood and took her by the hand I noticed that the egg vibrators on her chest were pushed out a bit which meant that my solution was at work and her panties were wet with her juices so she was already feeling good. "See how you please me my Pet, you are already entering into my joy again aren't you?"

"Yes, my Lord, my lady parts are feeling tingly."

"That's good let me show you how to kiss now put your arms around my neck and I'll put one of mine on your back here." I placed my hand on her lower back and pulled her tight to me. "The other goes behind your neck here." I place my hand on her neck and pulled her tighter to me. "Now tilt your head up and to the right so our noses don't bump. And I'll press my lips to yours. Just relax and let your lips move against mine."

I kissed her and kept moving and kissing her until she relaxed against me and started moving too then I triggered the vibrators remote to the lowest setting and left it on at a nice slow pleasant buzz until I pulled my lips away from hers and I turned it off again.

"See how nice that was my pet?"

"Oh yes, My Lord. I could feel myself entering your joy it was wonderful."

"Are you ready for a Holy kiss now?"

"Yes, My Lord."

"Okay it will start just like a regular kiss and when I think you are ready, my tongue will rub your lips that's when you open your mouth and let my tongue in your mouth to rub your tongue and inside your mouth. You do the same thing to me." I dipped back down kissing her again and triggered the remote to low then I slid my tongue across her lips and she opened her mouth as I slipped my tongue into her mouth deepening the kiss I slowly started sliding the remote level up on the eggs as she moaned and pushed her pussy and the clit egg against my hardening cock I slid my hand down to her panty clad ass and hauled her up on her toes pushing her harder against my lower shaft and triggered the vibrators to full power as my tongue kept licking and I thrust it in and out of her mouth tasting just like I wanted to do her pussy. Her moan soon rose in volume as the vibrators stimulated her clit, ass and tits.

She arched into me and was soon humping at my hardened cock, pushing the vibrator harder against her clit and finally her mouth came away from mine as she screamed out her first orgasm. "OH, MY LORD! SO GOOD! IT FEELS SO.... OH!" Then she just screamed as she came hard. I slowly lowered the level until the vibrators stopped and I pulled away while she continued to press closer, keeping the pleasure and pressure on her clit. It took all I had not to laugh at the fact that I'd just taken the pure, never been kissed girl and gave her the first orgasm she'd ever had, all from a simple French kiss and four bullet vibrators. "Did you enjoy entering my Joy my Pet?"

"What was that, My Lord? I've felt nothing like that."

"That was you fully entering to the very edge of my Joy pet. Some people call it cumming or an orgasm. They only get better the deeper we go into getting to know each other."

Her eyes got big. "They get better than that?"

Oh, this was going to be fun. "That was just a small one, Pet. They will get better the more we do." I led her over to her bed and sat her down. "Take us to the pink door, my pet."

She dropped into a deep trance. "Where are you right now, My Pet?"

"I'm standing in front of the pink door, My Lord."

"Are you relaxed and ready to enter the room behind the door?"

"Yes, My Lord."

"Then unlock and open the door and step inside."

I waited a few seconds and then said, "Shut and lock the door behind us my Pet."

"Yes, My Lord."

"I have some very important truths to share with you please go sit in your truth chair and let me know when you see the you that lives in this room on the screen."

"I see her, Zach."

"Good, My pet, I'm going to share some secret truths with you that must remain secret. The subconscious you that lives here will remember these truths and make them happen when they are supposed to, but when you leave this room, the conscious you will not remember these truths because you don't need to remember them. Do you understand what I am saying, my pet?"

She was quiet a minute and then said. "Yes, Zach, you are going to tell us truths that subconscious me will remember for me while awake me won't know them."

"Yes, that right my pet. Do you remember that wonderful feeling you had during our Holy Kiss? The one that made you feel so good?"

"Yes, it was the most wonderful feeling ever."

"Good. That is called an Orgasm, and it was your reward for being a good girl and entering my Joy. From now on anytime I say 'Good girl, my pet.' You will experience that feeling again. Any time we soul kiss, you will experience that feeling again. Any time my hands touch you on your naked breasts, or your pussy, or your ass, you will feel that feeling again. Sometimes to help get ready for sex, I will ask you to take my cock or dick into your mouth. When I do, you will feel that feeling again as soon as my cock is in your mouth. It will grow stronger the longer that I am in your mouth and just keep growing. Do you understand these truths so far?"

She repeated everything cementing in her subconscious that they were the truth because she was in her truth chair saying them. "That's right, my pet. Now sometimes I will spray my man juice called cum or man juice or baby batter into your mouth while you are doing the things I ask with it there, the things I will teach you in your training. When it sprays in your mouth, you will love the taste because it is better than your favorite dessert and you will also feel five time better than you did during our Holy Kiss you will have a five times better orgasm. Often I will put my mouth on your tits to kiss, suck, lick or nibble them or you nipples if I do you will feel a twice as good a feeling as our Holy kiss made you feel. I will also put my mouth and tongue on your pussy to kiss, lick or suck or even pushing my tongue inside you. When I do you will feel that feeling twice as good as when I gave you the holy kiss and the longer I have my mouth or tongue on you the stronger it will feel up to five times better than our holy kiss. Do you understand these truths?" Again, she repeated them, making them real in her mind. "You will feel the same feelings when I lick, kiss or stick my tongue in your ass as well. Do you understand that truth?"

She repeated it back to me and I went for the final two. "When I put my dick in your pussy or your ass, you will instantly feel that feeling five times better than our holy kiss and it will just keep getting better and better the longer I'm inside you moving my dick in you until I cum in you. When I cum in either your pussy or ass that will make you feel that wonderful feeling twenty times better than any other time. Do you understand what I'm saying?"

She repeated it all to me and I smiled this was going to be wonderful she'd be so orgasmic she'd become addicted to having sex with me and want nothing but to be fucked and filled with my cum. I was almost ready to take her. By tomorrow I'd have her begging and I decided right then and there I'd take her in front of her mother before I started trying to break her mom. I'd use Rachelle's explosive orgasms as the catalyst to start breaking her mom and turning her into my fuck toy and Dad's perfect trophy wife. I lead Rachelle back out of the room reminding her she wouldn't remember any of the truths once we left her truth room, only the her inside the room would remember them for her. Once we were out of the room, I brought her up out of her trance, awake and eager to complete the next step of her training. She smiled up at me. "Can we practice some more My Lord, or will you teach me the next base?"

I pulled her up to standing and wrapped my arm around her, pulling her close, and leaned down to whisper in her ear. "You are such a good girl, my pet." Instantly she slumped against me as her knees gave out as an orgasm coursed through her. It had worked! I'd put in an orgasm trigger that would give her one anytime I said the phrase this was going perfectly. Rachelle started kissing my face all over, thanking me for her reward before begging to learn more. I looked down into her perfect face and blue eyes. "Yes, my pet I will teach you one more base before it's time to sleep. However, first things first. The next base is second base, and it is touching and feeling each other under our clothes that means you are now ready to be naked with me."

She reached to pull off her clothes, and I stopped her hands. "You belong to me Pet, it's my right to take your clothes off you and reveal my pet to my eyes."

She nodded and put her hands down to her side. I undid the Velcro on the strip around her perfect c-up breasts and grabbed the vibrators revealing her perfectly pink nipples and areolae's to my view. My mouth watered knowing that soon I'd be sucking and biting and marking them as mine, all while she writhed in the orgasm, I'd programed her to have from such actions. "So pretty, my pet. You are going to please me for a long time."

She blushed. I pulled the soaked panties down and she stepped out of them, leaving me looking at her perfectly shaved, dripping pussy. It took all the will power I had not to dive into her dripping folds and tasting her. But each step was important in cementing her desires to mine and making her my perfectly submissive little trophy. I looked up at her and smiled. "Yes, you will please me greatly." I rose and stroked her face. "Now before I show you the next part of your training, my pet, I want you to go in the bathroom and take a quick shower. Wash all your parts that were covered by clothes so that they are clean for me. Then dry off and come back, and we will get on with phase two of your training. While you're doing that, I will get the dishes from our dinner taken care of and check on your mother her training isn't going so well."

Rachelle started to the bathroom and then looked back at me. "Can I help you train my mother, my Lord? Maybe she will submit easier if she sees I am submitting."

I acted like I was thinking about it. I kind of liked the idea because it would add another layer of humiliation and desperation to Ruth. Especially if I could get Rachelle to administer her punishments and rewards. "You worry about you right now, My Pet. Maybe before we turn in for the night, I'll let you talk to your mother about being more open to my help. For now, she is being to nasty to risk it. Get your shower and get clean for me by then I'll be back, and we can do your next training session."

Rachelle skipped into the bathroom, a big smile on her face. I loved she was turning out so susceptible and easy to train. Now to spend a few minutes pushing Ruth closer to her breaking point.

I entered the room where Ruth was. "Oh Cunt, your daughter is a joy to train. So responsive and receptive. Why, I bet she's begging me by this time tomorrow to give her a baby. Should I bring her in to see you when she begs so you can watch me take her virginity and fill her willing womb with my cum?"

I could see her want to rant and rave at me instead she tried to keep from getting punished again. "Please, I'm asking you to not ruin her life, Zach. She has a bright future ahead of her."

"As I know you are trying to keep from being punished, I will not punish you for not acknowledging me as your Lord and Master this time. But it is the last act of mercy I will show you, Cunt. Don't test me again. However, I agree with you, Rachelle has a great future ahead of her as my breeding slut. I plan to put baby after baby into her healthy womb. She'll give you and my dad lots of grandbabies."

Ruth roared and strained against the restraints, twisting and cursing me. I walked up behind her and upped the stakes. I filled another syringe with 2 more cc's of the aphrodisiac solution, which would raise the level in her body to 4 cc's where several women cracked and begged to be fucked in my trials. In the other hand ,I grabbed the stun gun then walked up behind her as she still cursed me and threatened to kill me when she got loose. "Bad girl, Cunt, to threaten your Lord and Master. Bad girls get punished." I pushed the stun gun against her neck and triggered it for six seconds. Ruth screamed and jerked before sagging as I released the studs from her neck. I instantly injected the syringe into her IV before she was aware and waited for the flush that told me she was being pushed into extreme arousal. She moaned from the need coursing through her. I put my lips right up by her ear and whispered. "If you were to beg me right now to fuck a baby in you. It might persuade me to leave your precious virgin alone for now."

I walked around in front of her. "I'm getting ready to leave, you have five seconds to change my mind." I started walking to the door slowly counting out loud. "One... Two... Three..." I could see the battle play across her face she wanted to tell me to fuck off, but part of her was convinced I'd really leave Rachelle alone if she begged me. On top of that, the libido enhancer had her in the need of a good fuck which wasn't helping her thought process. "Four..." I put my hand on the doorknob to leave when I heard her. "Please, My Lord."

I smiled, then took my hand off the door. "What was that, Cunt? Did you say something?"

"Please come and fuck your Cunt's pussy and give me a baby. My Lord and Master. Please use me instead of Rachelle. I'll be your breeding Cunt if you just leave her alone."

I walked back over and looked her in the eyes. I could see the hope that she'd saved Rachelle, and I knew what I was about to do would move us closer to me, breaking my stepmother so I could remake her into a willing and compliant slut. "You want me to fuck you and give you a baby?"

"Yes, My Lord and Master, fuck my pussy and give me your baby."

I shook my head. "I don't think so, you don't really want my baby, you just don't want Rachelle to have my baby. So no, I'll go finish tonight's training with your daughter. She's already given me her first kiss, her first French kiss and her first Orgasm. I wonder what other firsts I'll get tonight. She wants me to teach her how to make out now. I think I'll enjoy that. You can watch." I hit the remote and switched the camera to Rachelle's training room and left with Ruth screaming obscenities behind me.

PreacherPorn
PreacherPorn
4,065 Followers