Trophy Wives School Rachelle Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She looked up at me "Yes, My Lord."

I told her to stand and handed her the collar and remote for her mother's collar. The remote had a wrist strap I made her put the remote on. "This is Cunt's collar when you come into her room she is still strapped to her bed. You will go to her and put the collar on her and lock it in place and then you will hand me the key. You will not speak to Cunt or even acknowledge her until after I give you leave to do so. Once you give me the key you will go and kneel by the door in your waiting position do you understand?"

"Yes, My Lord. I will enter Cunt's room and put the collar on her locking it in place and then give you the key then wait by the door for you to give me orders. I will not speak or even acknowledge Cunt until you say I can."

I smiled at her and said "Good girl my Pet."

"She shuddered through her reward and then looked at me with devotion. "Thank you, My Lord."

I pulled her to stand up and kissed her, my tongue diving into her mouth as I tasted her. She moaned and had a small orgasm as I'd programed her too clinging to me and grinding against my hardening cock. I didn't have time for this I really did need to check in with my Biochemistry Research team and see if the other two items I had created and left for them to conduct trials on were working as I had hoped. The finance meeting wasn't real I needed to put together a new Subliminal set for both my guests. One for Rachelle that would bring her from just being my obedient slave to wanting to devote her whole life to being mine. Then one for Ruth that not only continued to lead her to obeying and giving herself to me but that tied her faithfully to my father only. When I sent her back home she would be the perfect, faithful wife and lover for my dad only. Unless I she was ovulating then she would be mine for those five days of being fertile. Before that I needed to explain to Rachelle what I wanted her to do with her mother.

Once I gave her detailed instructions, I took her to Ruth's door, and we entered her mother's cell. I turned on the lights and Ruth woke. She saw Rachelle naked walking toward her and started struggling. "Why is she naked Zackery? What have you done to my baby? Just take these cuffs off me and I'll make you pay for what you've done."

Without saying a word, I turned and walked out leaving the door open. I could hear Ruth calling to Rachelle begging her to help her get loose so they could escape. As ordered Rachelle never opened her mouth. I heard Ruth wailing. "Rachelle talk to me! What are you doing? What are you putting on my neck? Help me baby!"

I walked to a small solid metal table with two chairs and picked up the table, carried it into Ruth's cell and set it on a metal plate in the floor. Then I went and grabbed the two chairs and put them on the same metal floor plate and pushed a button on my tablet and there was a clunk as the electromagnet under the plate secured the table and chair to the floor. I turned to see Rachelle in her waiting pose by the door her mother still trying to get her to answer her. I walked up and checked to see that the collar was placed on Ruth and locked in place then I went and got two syringes out of the locked medicine cabinet and got a dose for each of my slaves of the fertility enhancer and injected one into Ruth's IV checking that she had gotten her 3cc does of the aphrodisiac that morning on time and realized I had three hours before she would need another does of the drug. I didn't get a dose for Rachelle as she wouldn't need it yet. Her training had already gotten her to the place where she was aroused just because I was in the room. I walked over to Rachelle and she looked up at me and handed me the key to her mothers locked collar. "Good girl My Pet."

She shuddered through her orgasm moaning the whole time. Followed by kissing my hand. "Thank you, My Lord."

I injected Rachelle with the fertility drug that I'd told her was her vitamin shot. Then I went and added it to Ruth's IV and took the IV off leaving just the hemlock for later. I looked at Ruth. "As you can see, My Pet is a good servant and has let her training take place. I'm going to give you an opportunity to be released from your restraints Cunt; but you only get one chance. If you don't start obeying and acting like a good girl, I will have no choice but to restrain you and treat you like an untrainable servant. I'm going to release you if you promise to obey my rules and listen to My Pet this morning. If so, you may sit at the table and have breakfast with her and then she will help you learn how to properly clean yourself each morning and work through the morning ritual. However, if you try to hurt me, my Pet, or if you try to escape, I will have no choice but to punish you and then restrain you again. Do you understand Cunt?"

"Take these restraints off and I'll show you what I understand you little shit!"

I looked at Rachelle and nodded. She stood "Bad Girl, Cunt. Bad girls threaten their Lord and Master and don't answer him properly and bad girls get punished. She pushed the button on the remote strapped to her left hand and a three second bolt of electric shock went from the collar into Ruth body. Ruth screamed and shook with the pain from her shock. "Let's try that again. Do you understand that you are to obey my rules and what Pet tells you to do Cunt?"

Ruth glared at me. "I understand My Lord and Master."

"Will you be a good girl and obey the rules and Pet and get cleaned up and eat once I have you released?"

She gritted her teeth so hard I could hear them grinding from the doorway and knew she wasn't done trying to figure out how to get away and make me pay for what had been done. "Yes My Lord and Master. I will obey."

"Good. Do so and I will reward you and let you enter my Joy as your reward. Try me again and you will be punished again."

I went out and brought back two breakfast trays covered in plastic domes and sat them on the table. "My Pet once I have left the room you may release Cunt from her restraints to eat and then show her the proper procedures for cleaning herself and getting ready for the day. If she is obedient, she may stay free for now."

"Yes, My Lord."

I turned and left turning on the cameras with my pad as I did so. I watched as Rachelle released her mom who immediately raced to the door and tried to open it. Rachelle. "Bad Girl Cunt." Rachelle triggered the remote on the collar again and held it for five seconds until Ruth was laying on the ground screaming. Rachelle walked over and looked at her. "Bad girls lie to their Lord and Master and disobey. Bad girls get punished. Now come and sit at the table and eat your breakfast we have a lot to do to get you presentable for our Lord and Master. Or do you want to be locked back up to your bed and treated like an animal instead of a slave trainee?"

I watched as slowly Ruth got to her feet and came and sat at the table. She removed the cover on her food and started to eat almost methodically. I knew she wasn't done yet. I could see her trying to figure out how to stop Rachelle from triggering the remote again but at the same time I saw her looking everywhere for a weapon or way out. I knew she wouldn't find one but it told me she wasn't done trying. I expected it.

When Rachelle was done eating she directed her mother to the remove her clothes because it was time to shower and clean up. Rachelle following the directions I'd given her earlier went to her mothers dirty clothes and pulled the bullet vibrators out of their pockets and put them in the sink in the bathroom then she told her mother to lay on her bed and hold her knees open at her chest level. She reached for the pink ribbon sticking out of her mothers pussy and slowly pulled the bullet from inside her and put it in the sink with the others. She told her mother to get on her turn over with her ass in the air hands pulling her cheeks as wide apart as she could. She grabbed the brown ribbon and slowly pulled the bullet from inside her gaping asshole also putting it in the sink. She then looked at her mother. "Do you need to use the toilet? I know you've been strapped to that bed for a while."

Her mother rushed into the bathroom and stopped looking for anything to use for a weapon seeing nothing. She sat on the toilet and did what was needed. When she was done Rachelle showed her the five colored bags hanging on hooks in the wall above a shallow tub. "Do you see those bags and the hoses attached to them Cunt?"

"Yes."

"Everyday, there will be one or more of each color bag. Pink are to clean your dirty pussy and brown are to clean that nasty asshole you let Pastor Jeff fuck that belonged to Daddy Ethan. This is your first cleanse so you will lay back and put the nozzel of the first pink bag in your Pussy and then release the clamp. Once the bag is completely empty you will remove the nozzle and hold the cleaning liquid inside for the count of thirty. You will count out loud and slowly. If you release the fluid before thirty you will be punished for being a bad girl. At thirty you may go to the toilet and release the fluid. If you make a mess you will be punished and required to clean it up with your mouth, so I suggest you not make a mess."

Ruth did as she was told and then used the second pink bag as well. Then she was told to use the brown bags to fill and cleanse her ass the difference was as she counted to thirty she was to take her hands and work the fluid in her intestines to better clean by kneading her lower stomach area.

She did that three times. While I watched her through the camera's lens as she used the douches and give herself the enema's Rachelle washed each of the vibrators and carried them into the sleeping area and lay them on the table. Then she came back in and instructed Ruth to inspect her body for any hair growing below her eyes besides head hair. If she found any she was to use a special lotion I'd created that would remove the hair and slowly make it so she didn't grow anymore after a few uses. Once that was done she was instructed to shower and wash her hair.

Then she was shown where the air dryer for her body was and told to push the button on the wall to dry herself. I wasn't about to let her have a towel yet until I knew she was under control and wouldn't try to turn it into a weapon.

Then Ruth was led back to the main room of her cell and Rachelle had her lay on the bed again and hold her legs up and apart. She took the special lubricant I'd created with the aphrodisiac in it and coated the vibrator with the pink ribbon and her fingers and holding the ribbon end pushed the vibrator up inside her mother's cunt as far as she could until just the end of the ribbon hung out, she then slathered more of the lube inside her mother and on her clit.

Rachelle told her to turn over and hold her ass open and she repeated the process with the other ribbon dangling egg shaped vibe. Then she put one in the front pocket of the panties of the uniform for untrained slaves and one in the rear pocket pulled the panties up onto her mother and placed them in the proper position on her clit and against her asshole. Then she coated her mother's tits in the lube after washing her hands and put the last two vibes in the pockets on the front of the stirp that covered her nipples and put them in place.

"This is what you will do everyday, Cunt, until you pass the first part of your training. Once that happens you won't have to wear the uniform do you understand?"

Ruth was livid that I'd so trained her daughter that she hadn't even hesitated to shove her fingers into her mother's most intimate holes but she knew to rail or not answer would get her shocked so I watched the anger play across her face as she answered. "Yes, Pet I understand what I am to do."

"Good girl Cunt, however, our Lord and Master had told you if you behaved you would be rewarded. You were punished several times today so you won't be allowed to enter into the Joy of our Lord and Master this morning. In a few minutes you will get to have another chance. Please Cunt, obey our Lord and Master and be a good girl, it is worth it."

Ruth looked at her daughter and I heard her whisper. "I've already lost you, haven't I? You fully belong to him, don't you?"

Rachelle smiled a radiant smile. "I belong to my Lord and Master. I love and obey him. You should let the training work. You'd be happier, and he'll make you into a faithful wife to Daddy Ethan instead of an Adulterous Cunt for Pastor Jeff, like you are now."

Rachelle moved beside the door and sank down into her submissive slave position waiting my arrival. While I'd watched all that take place, I'd talked with my research team and the formula I'd developed to increase a man's sperm volume and count had tested positively in our trials doubling the volume of ejaculate and sometimes tripling the number of the males actual sperm count within that ejaculation. That would be great for my plans but make even more money and help men with a low or almost nonexistent sperm count when trying to conceive.

The second product which would reduce the time needed for recovery of cock hardness was beyond our wildest dreams. It seemed that if taken regularly it would allow a man to practically get an erection whenever he wanted and keep it for as long as he wanted. Even in looking for ways to fulfill my revenge against Ruth I'd been able to help people in some of our other businesses. Namely our fertility treatment center. I could also use some of the Relyef techniques to help those couples with intimacy issues. So not only was my plan working. I would eventually break Ruth I knew that without a doubt. I was also helping others.

I made one other call while in the control room while working on the new subliminal tracks for both girls. I called my head of security who had experience in covert missions and asked him to gather for me all the information on my next three targets. I wanted to know everything about Pastor Jeff and his family before it was time to bring them to the training facility.

For now, my office work was done, and it was time to continue with the fun work. It was time to torment and push my stepmother to her breaking point and teaching my stepsister all about third base. I went to my stepmother's room and opened the door. She was waiting and again tried to make an attempt to subdue me. I just pushed the collar remote in my pocket until she was laying on the floor crying. Then I grabbed her by her hair dragged her over to her bed and strapped her down.

"It's a shame you can't learn Cunt. I was going to allow you to stay free today, but you keep insisting on being treated like a prisoner instead of a trainee. We'll try again tomorrow I guess or the next day."

I looked over at Rachelle who had not moved from her submissive waiting pose. "Tell Cunt what you are learning today My Pet."

"Today My Lord will be teaching me what happens in level three of dating something called third base. I will get to learn how to please him and be pleased by him in every way but actually having sex. I'm looking forward to it."

I leaned down close to Ruth's ear and whispered so she could hear me, but Rachelle couldn't. "Don't worry Cunt. I'll make sure you get to watch every single thing she gives me today. When she comes to say goodnight you will smell my cum on her and know I've bathed her in it over and over today. I'll teach her to suck cock, tit fuck, and hump both with her sweet innocent pussy and that tight little ass. She'll learn to swallow and to love being painted in my come and she'll come show you tonight how good she was learning her lessons. Why she might even come and tell you she's ready to give me her virginity and have my babies by bedtime. If not tonight, then tomorrow for sure. After that I'll start really trying to break you and remake you."

She bit her tongue to keep from getting shocked again, but I could see the hate and anger in her eyes. Just to make things harder on her I walked over to the IV and hooked it back up to her added a new bag of both IV fluid and the Aphrodisiac fluid and set the Aphrodisiac to administer a 4 cc does now and a six cc dose in four hours leaving her desperate to fuck just as I would be starting to use her daughter's body. I'd make sure that the video was directed to her room complete with every orgasmic sound her daughter made.

Then I walked to the door and took Rachelle by the arm and lead her out of the room. I turned out the light plunging Ruth in darkness once more and set the psychological warfare program to going once more until it was time to work on Rachelle's next physical training. I took Rachelle to her training room and told her to follow the same clean up procedure we'd given her mother. That I'd be back when that and her morning meditation was complete. Then I left her in her room and set the subliminal music to playing while she cleaned herself and groomed herself. I told her once she was clean to lay on her bed and I her daily mantra would start followed by her meditation program and to follow both of them.

Her mantra was just the new subliminal unhidden telling her to repeat them for a period of three complete revolutions through the whole thing. To strengthen the acceptance of those. It was the same as the day before only adding that she wanted more than anything to have my babies. She wanted nothing more for her whole life than to have as many babies as her Lord and Master would give her and that she would also want her Lord and Master to have many concubines so he could have even more babies. She wouldn't be jealous of any concubine and would be pleased that I was able to follow God's law so well."

The same was true of her meditation it would but her in the hypnotic state she was in before entering the truth room again and have her repeat the same mantra three more times. That would give me time to actually check into my other business interests and make sure everyone was working the way they were supposed to be. One thing I had learned over the last three years was if your employee's thought they could slack off they would, so I made it a point to show up and check in with my financial company at unexpected times.

I had a Life coaching session in about thirty minutes with the wife of a local politician that may lead me into a chance to influence our next mayor. I wondered if he would like his pretty little trophy wife trained before he entered the mayor's office, next year. That was for another time though. However, I would use today's session to insert a hypnotic trigger just for ease of future access.


Nine

I got back from my trip to check in at my finance company and a quick stop by my research company for a week worth of shots of both the recovery time drug and the semen increasing drug and then pills of each after that. The shots just got the drug in the system faster so the cumulative effect would be faster. I planned to knock both my stepsister and stepmother up this month before sending my stepmom home to my dad retrained and super faithful to him.

I checked in on the video feed in her room to find her screaming for someone to fuck her and laughed at the fact that she couldn't resist the aphrodisiac at the level I was keeping her at. That along with the constant barrage of mind breaking tactics and the subliminal messages when I actually got around to trying to train her for real, she'd be broken and really susceptible to being rebuilt the way I wanted to build her.

But that was for another day the rest of today was for teaching Rachelle all about oral sex and cum play. I planned to teach her to suck cock like a pro and even deepthroat. Then I was going to tit fuck her and have her rub my cum into her tit's and stomach. Followed by showing her how to hump her pussy lips and clit against my cock, and have her rub my cum into her belly and shaved snatch when it blew.