Trophy Wives School Rachelle Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then I was going to turn her over and hump her ass crack and shoot my cum up her back and on her butthole and have her rub that in her ass cheeks. Before we were done, I was going to fuck her mouth and pull out and have her rub my cum into her face. Then take her to see her mother and show Ruth her precious pure daughter glazed from head to ass in drying cum.

Afterwards, I'd take her upstairs for bed ,wash her off and teach her the art of a good sixty-ninefest before sleeping.

I rang up to the cook and had her send down a light lunch along with a bunch of electrolyte enhanced sports drinks to keep us hydrated as I planned for both Rachelle and I to use a lot of fluids today.

I opened the door to her training room and just as I expected she was still in the trance state from the induction and training session. I walked over to her and spoke.

"Take us to the Pink Door My Pet."

Once there I reiterate that only I can bring her here. Then I bring her out of her hypnotic state eager to go over what she learned yesterday and to learn her lessons for the today also.