Trophy Wives School Rachelle Pt. 02

Story Info
Rachelle learns 2nd Base and Ruth continues to resist.
8k words
4.52
67.6k
118

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 02/26/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PreacherPorn
PreacherPorn
4,067 Followers

This is Part two and I would suggest that you read part one first.

As stated in Part one this is a slower building story than my other series.

As always all sexual acts take place between people 18 years old or older.

Let me know what you think in the comments below and don't forget to rate it as well.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Seven

I reentered Rachelle's training room knowing that she is ready for me as she stands when I come in and rushes up to me wrapping her arms around my neck and kissing me. I'm slightly shocked when her tongue rubs against my closed lips but knowing that the camera is broadcasting her desire and eagerness to Ruth got me hard instantly and I open my mouth allowing her to start stroking my tongue and this triggers her orgasm and she's dry humping me through her orgasm as soon as our tongues start to battle. I let her go on for a few minutes before I pull her back from me.

"You've learned you lessons very well My Pet are you ready for the next lesson how to make out and get to second base in our game of love?"

"Oh, I can't wait to learn everything you can teach me My Lord."

"Tonight we are going to be learning what a couple does when they go to second base or after a couple of dates when they are ready to see if they might be a good match physically for sex. I told you earlier it takes place under clothes. It's touching and kissing the covered parts. Since we are without clothes we can touch anywhere rubbing and touching Kissing other places besides the lips. I'm going to put my mark on your neck. Some people call it a hickie or a sucker bite or love bite. It lets everyone know you belong to someone at a glance. I'm going to put one on each side of your neck and I plan to renew it every day so that anyone who see's you knows you belong to someone and to keep their hands and lips off of you.

I'll also be kissing and loving on your breasts. That's part of making out in second base. For you, you can touch me anywhere. Lots of girls pull their guys cocks out and play with them rubbing their hands up and down them giving them what's called a hand job. The problem for us is. We are trying to do all this right. Most couples don't care what the Bible says and so the girl will catch the guys man juice or cum or baby batter when it comes out in a tissue and throw it away. But the Bible says it has to go into a woman. To spill it onto the ground is a sin. I don't know what to do about that. I mean I can't put it in your pussy we aren't ready for that. Your butthole is the same. If we were laying down I could put it on your belly or tits and you could rub it in. But we'll be sitting up if any of it goes on the ground then we are sinning. I don't know what to do."

The truth was I could of just told her to let me shoot it in her mouth but I figured if she came up with the solution she'd accept it better plus I wanted her mother to hear her innocent little virgin daughter suggest swallowing my cum. "What should we do about that do you think My Pet?"

She thought about it for a second and then smiled. "It has to go in the woman right if it comes out of you."

"Yes. Well if we can't put it in my pussy or butthole and you are worried about it dripping off my skin you'll have to spray it in my mouth. Will you know before it's coming out?"

"Yes, just before I'll feel it coming up."

"Then you tell me, and I put my mouth on the end of your cock and catch it in my mouth."

"You can't let any of it get out of your mouth and you can't spit it out later that's still spilling it."

She smiled "I know but if I put just the end of your cock in my mouth and lock my lips over the tip and swallow it all then it's in my belly its inside me."

I acted like I was thinking knowing that Ruth was going nuts in her restraints. "yeah that should work. You are so smart my pet. Are you ready to get started?"

She nodded shyly and I led her over to a padded chair without arms and sat on it. "You climb in my lap facing me be careful not to let my cock slip into your pussy and then we can get started kissing and build up from there."

She sat on my lap and took my cock in her hand "Oh it's so warm and hard and yet soft too."

She played for a few minutes before I pulled her right up against my hardness and started kissing her. Then our tongues were playing with each other and she was moaning and screaming into my mouth as she scrubbed her clit and pussy against my rock-hard shaft. My cock head rubbing against her clit rocketing her programed orgasm even higher. Then I moved me lips off her mouth and down to her neck where I sucked a huge purple hickey on the left side just below her jawline.

Then I moved down to her tits and sucked several smaller marks along the top swell of her breast before taking her nipple into her mouth sending her into an even stronger orgasm as the subliminal programing kicked in and she rocked on my cock shaft so hard I was afraid that she was going to accidently slip me inside and fuck herself. I felt myself getting close my cum churning in my balls to escape and I pulled my lips off her swollen nipples. "I'm about to blow my juice, my pet."

She instantly slid off my lap and took the head of my cock between her lips her hand wrapping around the shaft and sliding up and down. It wasn't long until I blasted rope after rope into her waiting mouth and she pinned my cockhead against the roof of her mouth with her tongue and swallowed screaming as the programed monster orgasm hit her. The vibrations of her scream had me shooting even more cum into her sucking and swallowing mouth. Until I was completely empty. She pulled off my cockhead and instantly came back onto my lap pushing her own weeping pussy up against my semi recovered cock kissing me over my neck and chest and telling me how good my man juice tasted.

I knew her mom had seen everything and could hear her telling me how good it tasted. I went back to sucking on the other side of her neck leaving a row of hickeys from jawline to collar bone and across her right breast before sucking that one into my mouth and spending time worshiping her hard pink nipples sending her ridding my shaft again as orgasm after orgasm washed over her. I turned the camera's off and the feed would have ended in Ruth's room she'd be frantic to know what was happening to her daughter. Thinking the worst. I slowly pulled back letting Rachelle settle into the afterglow of her multiple orgasms.

"It's time to call it a night my Pet. Time to get ready for bed. I need to see your mother one more time and put her into her night routine."

Which would be different from Rachelle's I'd play soft music with the subliminal messages that would strengthen my hold on her and take her deeper making her dream of me fucking her and making her pregnant. Ruth on the other hand would get a very different interrupted night. With lights and sounds, darkness and soft music. More raunchy videos and her vibrators set on a special random setting that would go on and off at random times and strengths keeping her keyed up and not able to get a good nights rest. I'd do that until she broke and begged me to make her my Cunt fuck toy.

After that I'd start training her for both me and my father. As dad's perfect Trophy wife and fuck toy accept when she was ovulating and then she would be driven to seek me out and beg me to plant my child in her overly fertile womb. I'd have lots of little brothers and sisters that I myself created all while my dad took the credit. My musing was interrupted by the most surprising request from Rachelle. "My Lord, may I come with you and sleep in your arms tonight and every night?"

I turned to her surprised. "What was that my pet?"

She was kneeling at my feet and she leaned down and kissed the tops of them. Not something I'd programed into her at all. "I just thought my Lord. "I belong to you. I'm your pet you said so. I should sleep with you just like a pet."
Could I risk it? Would her programing hold without the strengthening of the subliminal messages tonight? I thought about it. Actually, I could have the subliminal sleep track play in my room and just wear earplugs. What would strengthen the bond more than the smell and feel of my body wrapped around hers while she listened to the mantra's in the music telling her she was mine, that she loved me and needed my babies inside her? I smiled and pulled her to her feet and hugged her close.

"You are such a good girl my pet." She shook in yet another orgasm. "Yes you can sleep with me tonight but no more training just to sleep. We both need our rest. And you will have to wear clothes upstairs until we are in the bedroom. I have staff that doesn't understand being naked is normal."

"I am yours My Lord I will obey anything you tell me to do."

"Okay you drink this juice. While I give your mother one last chance to be a good girl tonight and submit to her training. Then get dressed and we will go upstairs to bed."

Rachelle squirmed against me like a overeager puppy. "Oh, thank you My Lord. I love you so much."

Her declaration shocked me and I found myself wanting to say it back. That warranted some thought. Was I falling in love with my eighteen year old stepsister. Yes, I'd wanted to pop her cherry. I wanted to make her worship me. I planned on knocking her up repeatedly and eventually marrying her; but I'd never planned to actually love her. But it seemed maybe in the midst of my training her I'd begun to love and care for her. Interesting. But that was for another day today was for twisting the knife in my stepmother and setting up her night of torment. Pushing her closer to her breaking point. "I'll be right back so don't dally around pet. Drink your juice and get dressed. Your clothes are in that locker in the corner."

I went into Ruth's room and smiled at the sweat and tears. The sweat because I knew the libido enhancer was working just as it was supposed to and she was so turned on she'd even ask me to fuck her. But I wasn't going to because she wasn't broken yet. Then upset because of how far from the pure little virgin her daughter had come in just one day.

"Well did you enjoy the show Cunt? Did you see all the firsts your pure virgin daughter gave me today? Her first kiss, first hickey, first to see her naked body, first orgasm, first cock she jacked off, first man's cum she drank, first cock she grinded her soaking wet pussy on. First man to suck her tits and mark them as his. All in one day. But there's more. Tonight, she is going to sleep in my bed and for all you know I'm going to be her first titty fuck, the first man to rub his cum all over her freshly fucked tities, first man to paint her ass after humping her ass crack. First man to cum on her face. First man to spoon naked with her."

I leaned in close. "Hell, the way she's going I bet she begs me to fuck my baby in her by this time tomorrow. But you'll know if she does because I'll let her come in here and tell you she's begging me. Maybe I'll even fuck her bent over your locked down body. All because you took my family away from me."

She ranted and raved until I'd had enough, and I walked over to the chest in the corner, and I pulled out a ball gag. I pried her mouth open and inserted the gag. Then hooked up a new bag of saline and a small bag with enough aphrodisiac to last through the night and a timed pump that would pump her full of 8cc's every four hours starting in an hour. She wouldn't be able to rest because her body would be begging for someone to fuck her. But thanks to the gag she wouldn't be capable to ask for it and I had it set to administer the dose twice that night, and a final 3cc dose the next morning.

She'd not be able to resist her need all night but unable to do anything about it and afterwards in the morning, it would be back to the resistible level she'd been at all day. Finally, I turned on the nighttime protocol for her. She would be put through a series of psychological warfare experiences, light and noise, then darkness and silence, followed by noise to awaken and video of the pornos of women begging to be knocked up. All the music noise and video's full of the same subliminal mantra: that I was her Lord and Master, that she loved and worshiped me. That she wanted to please me, that she would beg me to impregnate her. I turned the lights on twilight and put on soft soothing music that would bring her close to sleep before the first does of 8cc's entered her blood, and the porno began. Then I shut the door and took my Pet up to my room to spoon and sleep.

Tomorrow I'd finish her training and get her to beg me to fuck her in front of her mother. Which I would do just to help break her mom a little more. I had no worries about my staff upstairs seeing my stepsister here or even with them knowing we were sleeping together. The staff had been my first experiments into subliminal messaging and the hypnosis Relyfe training. The subliminal track for the staff had made them completely loyal to me and protective of me. Still I cautioned Rachelle to only call me by name while we were upstairs. Just in the privacy of my bed room or here in the downstairs could she call me Lord and Master.

That night I dreamed of me and Rachelle. Of us being a real and loving couple of us being husband and wife. The dream woke me and I felt her tight naked ass grinding against my hard dick. I was fucked up in the head from the dream and everything I'd been doing to and with my stepsister. All this had started as a way to get even with my stepmother, Ruth, for taking my family away from me but sometime in the last forty-eight hours, I'd changed.

I found that I still wanted to destroy my stepmother but when it came to Rachelle, I had real feelings for her. I wanted her by my side, loving me, belonging to me; not out of revenge but because I loved her. I pulled her up against me tight and slowly fell back to sleep thinking of how much my purpose for her had changed in the last two days. Originally, I wanted to use her to help me break and humiliate her mom. Now I still wanted that, but I also wanted more. I truly wanted to make her into the perfectly submissive Trophy Wife for myself. That thought followed me back into sleep.


Eight

I woke to the feel of my Pet's hand jerking on my morning erection, her hot mouth locked around the head of my dick as her hand pumped me fast and furiously. The little minx was trying her best to get me to come in my sleep. I lay there for a moment longer loving the feeling of her tongue as it circled the slit in my Dick before I put my hand over hers stopping her. "What are you doing Pet?"

Rachelle looked up at me and popped her mouth off the head of my dick. "I woke up and your Dick was sticking straight up in the air My Lord. I remembered that when you sprayed your man juice yesterday your Dick would stop standing up so I thought if I could get you to spray your man juice then your Dick would lay down and you could keep resting."

I smiled down at her. "That was very good thinking my pet and you were a very good girl pet to think of that." I watched as she shuttered and thrashed and moaned through her orgasm. "Only that wouldn't have worked Pet. My Dick was like that because all men are like that of a morning it's called 'morning wood or a piss hardon because it happens when we wake up from not peeing all night. It won't go away until I go and pee."

Having explained that I got up and took care of what I needed to and when I came back into the bedroom my pet was laying on the bed watching me walk across the floor. "Are you going to continue my training today, My Lord?"

I looked over her succulent, naked, eighteen-year-old body and found myself excited by her attributes and eagerness to continue her training. I had to quickly think of all the mean things her mother had said and done over the years to keep my excitement from showing in my hardening cock. Once I got myself under control I turned back to Rachelle. "Yes, later today we will continue your training but first I have to work. I need to check in with my Research team at my biochemistry division and I have a meeting with my financial planning team too."

My pet showed how well she had taken to my subliminal training already by pouting. "What am I supposed to do while you are working? Can I come with you?"

I smiled. I was going to have her spend time listening to the subliminal track to reinforce her training but suddenly I had a very different idea. "How would you like to help train your mom to be a good slave now and a good wife for father when he returns?"

She broke into a smile. "Yes! Maybe if she saw how a good girl acts, she could learn to be a good girl for you and a proper wife for Daddy Ethan."

I nodded like I was thinking. "I just want her to stop trying to hurt me every time I enter her room and to allow her training to start. I couldn't even turn her lose to go to the bathroom or eat yesterday. She keeps threatening to kill me if she is released from her restraints. She needs to be fed and cleaned up at least. I can't do it and that means I would have to feed her while she is strapped to her bed and I will have to keep cleaning her by hosing her down like an animal. I just thought if you were willing to spend time locked in her room with her maybe she could be convinced to eat and take care of her needs." I looked at Rachelle and smiled; "Maybe you can convince her to be cooperative."

Rachelle bit her bottom lip and I wanted so badly to stick my dick in that mouth and have her suck me but we hadn't reached that part of her training yet. That would be part of what she was learning today until then I needed to see how devoted she was to obeying me. She smiled. "I would love to help you train Mom to be the wife and slave she needs to be."

I stopped her from hopping up and down in excitement before my cock overrode my brain. "You need to understand My Pet that this will only work if you can actually remember that for now, she isn't your mom. She is nothing but my disobedient, untrainable slave. You can't call her by name or mom; she must be called Cunt just as you are Pet. You can't let her call you anything but Pet and me anything but Lord and Master. If you do this, you may have to punish her for being bad too and punishment hurts. Are you sure you can do that? Can you follow my orders? Will you be able to punish Cunt when she is a bad girl and encourage her to be a good girl? I will be monitoring you both and if you don't do as I ask I'll have to punish you. So if you think it will be too hard for you tell me now and I'll just have to do it myself."

Rachelle shook her head enthusiastically. "I want her to get her training. I can and will obey you My Lord. A good girl obeys her Lord and Master in all things."

So, I took her down to the kitchen and we arranged to have three meals sent downstairs by the dumb waiter. Then I took Rachelle down in the Elevator to the entrance room of the training room. I lead her over to the office/monitoring room and had her take off her clothes and then showed her the proper position to await her Lord and Master. Once she knelt on the pillow outside the office door I slipped inside and canceled the night routine on Ruth's room. The room fell silent and soft music with the subliminal messages began again. I watched through the monitor for a while as she settled in the dark room and slipped into sleep.

I went to a cabinet in the corner and retrieved two specially made slave collars. One was white leather for Rachelle and said Pet on it. The other was black and said Cunt. In the cabinet were several more with various names on them. All of the collars had miniaturized tasers built into them that were controlled by remote controls, each collar had two remotes with a matching color dot of the remote leather. I made sure the Cunt remotes were working and slipped one of those remotes into my pocket the other I kept in my hand with the collar. The other collar I carried with the remote in my hand. I walked up to my waiting pet and put her collar on and locked it in place putting the key to the lock in my pocket. "This is your collar My Pet. It will allow me to punish you if you are a bad girl. Do you understand?"

PreacherPorn
PreacherPorn
4,067 Followers