Trophy Wives School Rachelle Pt. 04

Story Info
The End of Rachelle's tale but not Ruth's.
3.1k words
4.69
52.2k
115

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 02/26/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PreacherPorn
PreacherPorn
4,065 Followers

Hey Loves,

This is part four and the end of Rachelle's book. You will want to read parts 1-3 first.

Book Two of Trophy Wives school will be Ruth's book, which will continue the story. Look for it soon.

Xoxo

Liza

Let me know what you think in the comments below and don't forget to rate it as well.

* * * * *

Fifteen

Rachelle wasn't unconscious long and once she was awake, we continued. I went down on her, eating her pussy, sending her into another screaming orgasm as the triggers placed in her subconscious kicked in. After eating her, I rolled her over and took her pussy from behind. Driving my cock deep in her soaking wet chamber. As I pounded in, I could feel my cock kissing her cervix opening again and again. Then, when I came, it was pumped directly into her fertile womb. She screamed in orgasm over and over, and I was sure she was going to lose her voice before we were done. After that time, she rolled over, and we made sweet slow passionate love to each other, looking deep into each other's eyes as we sought to connect not just our bodies but our very souls to each other. Our time together here in her bedroom was running out, and I still had one last first to give her. "Rachelle, are you ready to give me your ass? If I'm going to take your anal virginity, we need to do that now because you mom has about half an hour until she wakes."

Rachell rolls over onto her hands and knees and reaches into the nightstand beside her bed and pulls a tube of lube out. She hands it to me. "Then you better lube me up and make me yours. Take my last virginity, Big Brother and make me your three-hole breeding Trophy Wife."

Now I ask who could resist that request? Not me, that's for sure, and so I grabbed the lube, put a sizeable amount on my cock, covering the whole thing. Then I put a well-lubed finger in my step sister's virgin ass getting her good and lubed. Rachelle was humping against the finger in her butt, begging me, screaming as she begged. "PLEASE ZACK, PLEASE HURRY AND FUCK MY ASS! I WANT TO BELONG TO YOU! I NEED TO BELONG TO YOU. I WANT YOU TO OWN ME EVERY PART OF ME! YOU OWN MY MOUTH AND MY PUSSY NOW TAKE MY ASS AND OWN IT TOO. I DON'T CARE IF IT'S MY DESIRE OR ONE YOU PROGRAMED INTO ME! TAKE ME OWN ME! USE ME! BREED ME. FUCK MY ASS NOW. I NEED YOU TO FUCK MY ASS AND CUM DEEP INSIDE ME! FILL ME WITH YOUR CUM ZACK. PLEASE MAKE ME YOURS NOW!"

I line up with her ass to push in and before I can she shoves back and I slam up to my hand in her tight virgin ass. "YES! YOU'Re IN ME! YOU'RE IN MY ASS MORE GIVE ME MORE!"

Rachelle's pulling and plunging herself so hard I was worried she was going to do herself damage and yet she wouldn't stop. My entire cock was up her tight, hot steaming ass and she was humping back and forth as hard and fast as she could go. All I could do was hold on. This is out of control, my innocent virginal stepsister was all but raping her own ass with my cock.

"YES GIVE IT TO ME! POUND MY DIRTY ASS! FUCK MY SHIT HOLE! MAKE ME CUM ON YOUR COCK IN MY ASS! I WANT IT I NEED IT! YOUR'S ZACK! MY BIG STEPBROTHERS THREE HOLE CUMBUCKET BREEDING WIFE! MAKE ME DIRTY MAKE ME FUCKING CRAVE IT MAKE ME THE NASTIEST COCK SLUT IN YOUR LIFE ZACK. MAKE MISS PURITY YOUR CUM FIILLED KNOCKED UP SLUT!"

She arched so far back I was afraid she's going to snap her own back, and she was slamming into me so fast and so hard that I could hardly breathe. I felt the cum churning up out of my cock. I'm about to blow a huge load right deep up my sister ass. Roaring as it rockets out of me, I shoved deep as I could and spilled cum deep into the depth of her dirty cavity. "CUMMING IN YOUR ASS RACHELLE! FILLING IT UP1 FILLING YOUR NASTY FUCKING ASS MY PET! FILLING YOU AND MAKING YOU MY CUM FILLED BREEDING BITCH!"

Rachelle screams even louder. "YES! YES! YES! I FEEL IT ZACK! I FEEL YOUR HOT CUM SHOOTING UP MY ASS! FILLING ME UP! I'M YOURS! ALL YOURS!"

The triggers I placed in her had so taken her over that I'd changed her permanently. I had almost forgotten they were there. Forgotten that she would come harder from ass fucking than anything but she had. In doing so, she's changed everything. How could I take her back while my cum was dripping from her pussy and ass and pretend she's still innocent?

We collapsed together on her bed again, fully spent. All my plans for taking her ruined and I don't care. I wanted to ruin my stepmother's pure little virgin and they can't get much more nasty that Rachelle just got. Maybe instead of pretending, it's time to turn up the heat on Ruth. Instead of letting her watch me corrupt her daughter, it's time for me to use her daughter to break Ruth.

As we lay in Rachelle's bed, I told her everything. About the devil's breath, the aphrodisiac formula, the fertility formula. About her mom and my plans for her, about my new plan on how to break her and retrain her. How I wanted to use Rachelle to help me. My dirty little slut agrees to it all. She even has her own sadistic ideas. She suggested things I hadn't thought of. Ways to help break her mother's pride and spirit. So that Ruth would then be in the place we needed her to get to retrain her the way I wanted to.

Rachelle asked questions I hadn't yet. What happens if we give her mom more of the aphrodisiac than I'd ever given anyone? What if we went beyond 10 cc to fifteen or even twenty? Would it do permanent things to her mother or just leave her so horny her will power would completely shatter? Maybe leave her so open to training that Rachelle and I would get our revenge and my father would have the perfect trophy wife. Proud of him and helpful in making guest feel welcomed and cared for in public. His little submissive cock slut in the bedroom.

That led to us wondering what my father wanted in a trophy wife and even more so what he wanted in a bedroom slut. Rachelle wondered if I should bring my dad into the loop. I told her I was worried about the influence her mother had over dad. She suggested I bring him back and put him back under hypnosis, like before. Once under, take him through a Relyfe session, only make him tell us what he wanted and that he'd be open to our retraining his wife. That thought might actually be smart. Then I could take my time with Ruth and do a proper job of breaking and training her.

Finally, we knew if we were going to finish the day with Ruth seeing or at least knowing I'd fucked her innocent virgin daughter; we needed to leave. The woman would have woken from the sedative I'd given her earlier. We dressed and returned to the training rooms. I had Rachelle undress. Once we were both fully naked, we returned to Ruth's room.

Ruth took one look at Rachelle and started raging against me. Calling me vicious, nasty names. Threatening me again, only this time I let her rage. I didn't punish her. I didn't tase her. Instead, I just stood there and smirked. When I'd finally had enough, I walked over to the locked cabinet in her room, opened it, took the ball gag out and the aphrodisiac. I filled three syringes, one to eight and the other two I filled up all the way to ten. Then I walked over and shoved the ball gag in Ruth's mouth and fought to lock it around her head, shutting up her rant. All she could do now was scream wordlessly around the hard red rubber ball in her mouth.

I walked around her and smacked her hard on the face, stunning her. "Shut up Cunt! I'm tired of your attitude. I wonder, are you really that upset that I'm impregnating your daughter? Getting close to her, I whispered for only her to hear. "Notice I didn't say virgin daughter because she isn't anymore. I tore her up today. I taught her to suck cock, tit fuck, dry hump. Once I'd marked her with my love bites, I cummed all over and she rubbed it in, letting me and helping me mark her with my cum. Then I fucked and fucked and fucked your virgin daughter. Oh, how we fucked. I filled her and filled her fertile pussy with my cream. Oh and surprise, surprise, surprise; she's ovulating today. I may have already made you a grandma! Then once I dumped a ton of cum in her fertile, ovulating tight little pussy. I turned her over and destroyed her ass. I pounded her shit hole and filled it with cum too. Your precious virgin is now a nasty three hole fucking breeding slut for her stepbrother."

I looked my evil stepmother in the eyes. "Guess there is no innocence left for you and your precious Pastor Jeff to sell to the highest bidder anymore."

Ruth shook her head, trying to show that wasn't true. "Before you go trying to lie to me, you should know I've had you wired for weeks." I played the clip for her over the speaker with her begging Jeff to purify her with his holy seed. Ruth turned white as she realized just what that could mean. I smiled at her. "That's right, step-mother dear. If I give my father everything I've heard, I wonder how long you'll stay my step-mother?"

She went to vigorously shaking her head no. "Oh, don't you worry that pretty evil head about it. I already have big plans for you, precious Pastor Jeff." Then I walked over to Rachelle, the syringe in my hand obvious. "I'm sorry, my pet, but its time for your medicine."

Then I injected the 8cc of aphrodisiacs into her heplock and watched as it took effect. She shook with need. I watched as even Rachelle tried to fight against the formula at first. I knew she wanted to see what it was doing to her mother when she resisted the formula.

Soon Rachelle's shaking was strong and then she screamed out, "PLEASE MY LORD, PLEASE FUCK ME! I CAN'T STAND IT ANYMORE! I NEED YOU TO MAKE ME CUM ON YOUR HARD COCK! I NEED YOU TO CUM INSIDE ME AND FILL ME WITH YOU COCK JUICE! PLEASE I BEG YOU CUM AND FUCK MY HOT AND HORNY PUSSY! PLEASE MY LORD AND MASTER FULFILL MY PURPOSE AND GIVE ME YOUR BABY!!"

Leaving Rachelle shaking her ass in the air in the doggie position, I walked over, picked up the second syringe and inject 10cc's into Ruth's line. Then walked over to Rachelle and shoved my hard cock into her cum soaked pussy and fucked her until we were both howling with orgasms.

I looked up to see Ruth shaking with need and realized she couldn't tell me if she wanted fucked because of the ball gag. I took it off, but she gritted her teeth and started saying no over and over. Still trying so hard to resist the throbbing, burning need to feel a hard cock sliding in and out of her pussy. Surprised at her strength of will, I walked back and pushed 5 more cc's increase the total amount to 15% the most we'd ever administered to a single subject. Just a few seconds later, as her daughter started begging to be filled again, Ruth was physically shaking with restraint, moaning and biting her tongue so hard, I thought she'd bite it off.

I picked up Rachelle, bent her over her mother's body and slide back into her dripping snatch as I pushed the plunger, pushing the last of the lady Viagra into Ruth. Giving her twice as much as anyone before had ever administered and as Rachelle begged me to cum again to knock her. To fulfill her purpose by giving her our first child. It shocked me to hear another voice ring out loud. "NO MASTER DON'T GIVE YOUR CUM TO PET, FUCK CUNT! FUCK YOUr CUNT MASTER! GIVE CUNT YOUR BABY MAKING CUM! CUNT NEEDS TO FUCK HER LORD AND MASTER! TO HAVE HIS BABY! PLEASE MY LORD FUCK CUNT, NOT PET!"

Holy shit, I'd done it. In three days, I'd broken her. Granted, it was chemically broken, but it was a start. Thank God the recorders were always recording I'd play this back if her resistance returned just to humiliate her she had begged me just like I told her she would.

I looked at Ruth as I kept pumping my cock into Rachelle. "No cunt. I don't believe you! You don't want my cock. You told me you'd never ask for my baby how can I believe you now?"

"CUNT WILL BE YOUR GOOD GIRL MASTER! CUNT WILL DO EVERYTHING YOU ASK HER! PLEASE JUST FUCK YOUR CUNT MY LORD AND MASTER! PLEASE GIVE ME YOUR CUMS AND FILL ME WITH YOUR BABY!"

I growled as yet another load of my loaded down cum sprayed into Rachelle's gushing pussy. My trophy wife screamed about how I was flooding her with my baby makers and Ruth cried. "NO ME PLEASE GIVE ME THE BABY! I WANT IT, I NEED IT! PLEASE MASTER LET ME BE YOUR GOOD GIRL BREEDING SLUT!"

I shook my head. "Not tonight Cunt, after you show me you mean it. After you are a good girl and show your Lord and Master you've changed. Show me your resistance is over and you are a willing Cunt for me to train. Only then will I put a baby in your worthless womb."

I pulled out of Rachelle and scooped her up into my arms to carry her upstairs to our bed when I stopped and looked back at Ruth, who was still trying to fuck the surrounding air. I took Rachelle next door and told her to clean up in the bathroom. The need inside of her was already building again. "How long is this going to last, Zack?" She asked me as she shook with need.

"About three more hours. I'm sorry, Rachelle, I shouldn't have given you so much. I just wanted your mom to see you begging for me to take you like I'd promised her."

She touched my face and groaned. "It's fine Zack, you own me you can do anything you want to me. Besides, having you pump me with cum for three more hours doesn't sound like a hardship."

I wasn't sure I could go for three more hours. I really needed to rethink this training thing. However, Rachelle had mentioned a great idea earlier. Why not fix it so that the husband or whoever ordered the changes helped in the training. I could oversee the training and have the person who was paying me to do all but the Relyf and hypnosis sessions under my supervision. That would cut out a step and give me a break from having to use myself for all the sexual stuff.

I also thought about something my Pet had just mentioned in passing. About practicing her cock sucking skills on a dildo. I could get a few more invasive toys that could be used for breaking and training. I had heard of a device that I could use. I went online, and it was perfect. If I'd had it tonight, I could have not only used it for Rachelle once I was completely spent I could have used one for Ruth. I put in an order for five of them. One for each training room and one for my personal use with Rachelle in the future or any other girl I would decide to keep.

The nice guy part of me wanted to help Rachelle's friend Beth get free of her repressive training at the hands of her father. The horny guy in his sexual peak wanted to just turn her into another fuck toy. Another pretty girl I could knock up and watch her belly swell with my child. Right now, I wasn't sure who was going to win. Nice guy or sexual deviant.

Once I finished my order, I hurried back next door and opened it. As soon as I did, Ruth started begging for me to fuck her again. "I told you Cunt not until you demonstrate you are sincere in your change of heart." I stepped closer to her. "However, you were a good girl tonight asking, using the proper terms for me, so I will allow you a reward because they reward good girls for their exemplary behavior."

With those words, I used my smart watch function and connected to my control pad and turned all five of her egg vibrators on high at the same time. Sending her into pleasure overload as her nipples, G and A spot, Clit, and Ass all vibrated with the highest speed and strongest vibration level at once.

While she was bucking from the stimulation and cumming with the combination of stimulation and arousal from the formula in her veins. I walked over and added a bag of the aphrodisiac to her IV and set it to keep pushing the 20 cc level for another eight hours. That meant she would stay that intensely turned on for the next fifteen hours. Then I grabbed the fertility booster and gave Cunt her nightly shot. I turned on the subliminal mantra music and added a female arousal biaural beats under track to get her body to connect the mantra and the beats with the intense feelings the eggs were putting her through.

I walked out, turning out the lights, leaving her in the automatic low-level night light, and went to collect my prize in all this. My StepSister, my lover and cumslut, my little breeding junkie. Rachelle, the first graduate of the trophy wives school. It was time to take her to our bed and celebrate her graduation from student to Trophy Wife.

The end of Rachelle's story but not of Trophy Wives School Look for Trophy Wives School: Ruth coming soon!

PreacherPorn
PreacherPorn
4,065 Followers