Trophy Wives School Rachelle Pt. 03

Story Info
Zack gets a surprise teaching Rachelle 3rd Base.
12.2k words
4.77
57.9k
125

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 02/26/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PreacherPorn
PreacherPorn
4,047 Followers

This is Part three and I would suggest that you read part one and two first.

As stated in Part one and two this is a slower building story than my other series.

As always all sexual acts take place between people 18 years old or older.

Let me know what you think in the comments below and don't forget to rate it as well.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ten

"It's time for us to move on to third base, Pet, but first I want you to show me you remember your lessons for first and second base."

I say as I settle myself in a chair and watch as my stepsister, flushed with excitement, walked over to me and settled on the end of my knees before sliding closer to my naked body with her own. She looked in my eyes and said, "First base is basic kissing and holy kissing."

She leaned forward and pressed her lips to mine, and we kissed getting more and more passionate as we went along and then she slid a little close as her tongue entered my mouth and she started moaning as her first trigger kicked in and she had a mild orgasm from our kissing. Then she pulled back, breathless. "Which leads to second base, more kissing in more intimate places and touching each other both over and underclothes."

She took my hand and slid it up to her breast and moaned and kissed my neck as I did hers. After my hands were groping her perfect boobs, she took her lips off me. "Don't forget to mark my neck and breasts again so everyone knows I'm still yours, master."

Then she went back to her own little kisses along my neck and jaw as her own hands rubbed my rock-hard cock. She pulled her mouth off my neck and leaned back, showing me her tits. "Please suck my tittes, Master. I loved it yesterday when you sucked them and nibbled on them and don't forget to tell me before you need to cum so I can get my mouth on you to keep us from sinning."

She pumps my cock with her little hand again getting faster and harder as I'm sucking on her titties, she's moaning, and I can feel the heat and moisture as her little pussy is getting wetter and ready for me to just sink my cock into her. Instead, I run my hand down to her little bald mound and rub her pussy lips and slit, spending time flicking her clit and rubbing around it, pushing her closer to another orgasm.

Then I let a single finger dip into her. She froze as my finger penetrated her and then her subliminal messaging kicked in and she screamed as an organism twice as strong as she'd had earlier pushed into her from my penetration. I let my finger continue to slowly pump in and out of her through her orgasm, then I pulled my finger out only to have her whine and try to pull my hand back down to her eager hole again. "Stop now, Pet, we've finished second base and I've started on your new lesson what did I do different today? So far."

She sat back and looked at me, her hand still on my cock but not pumping it. "You put your finger inside my Pussy. It felt so wonderful Master, even better than our holy kissing."

I smiled, knowing that my suggestions and triggers were holding and working exactly like they were supposed to. "Yes, that's part of Third base. Third base is everything a guy and girl can do to each other except sex. So It has several parts we are going to explore today. But at its most basic it's anything but my fucking your Pussy. Anything else is third base and is a way for a couple to express how attracted they are to each other sexually without making a baby or having sex."

Rachelle is all but bouncing on my lap and clapping. "So this is the last step before we can have sex and try to make a baby?"

I laughed at her enthusiasm and knew it would drive her mother crazy as she watched it on the monitor. "Yes, Pet, these are the last lessons before you are ready for having sex, and making a baby."

"Then hurry and show me."

"Slow down, my little pet. There are several of these and they all have me releasing my sperm, my man juice either on your skin or in your mouth."

She looked at me with confusion. "I thought it had to be in my mouth or it was sin."

"No pet. I said it can't fall on the ground be wasted. Most of the things in Third base are done laying down or in very close quarters. Like in the back seat or a car or someplace like that, or the guy or girl's bedroom, a hotel room, places where the couple can get comfortable together. As long as we keep my cum on your body, then we aren't sinning. For example, some girls like to have guys spray their cum on their faces and they rub it in to their face. I've been told by a couple girls in college that it helps keep their skin clear of acne. I don't think it's true, but they swore by it. Others like to rub it in their tits or belly to keep their skin nice as soft."

"You want me to do those things Master, rub your juice on my face and tits and belly?"

"We will do some of that, yes, because not only does it do the things like making your skin soft, it also marks the woman as that man's. No woman lets a man cum on her and rubs it in unless she belongs to him.

That way she walks around after wards smelling like his cum. It is a way of letting other people know she belongs to some man saying nothing. It's like the marks I put on your neck in second base. They will know she belongs to her man because she will smell like his essences, his cum."

"Oh, then we have to do that today, Master, before supper, so Cunt can smell you on me and see what happens when you're an obedient servant. So, she will know that I've been a very good girl today."

I looked at the sweet virgin on my lap and I pulled her to me and kiss her passionately. "That's exactly right Pet, that's a good girl Pet, my very good girl."

Rachelle's coming and I can feel her cum flooding out of her pussy all over both of our legs. I smile, knowing Ruth is watching all this in her own room and cursing my name. "So let me give you a quick list of what is Third Base"

I sit her at the table in the other chair to get a bit of distance from her, to allow my cock to settle down some. The little fuck toy had worked me into quite a state, and I was having trouble thinking straight. I wanted to skip third base and just sink into her creamy warm depths. But I wanted to show her everything as well.

"Third base includes all these things." I list off fingering and hand jobs, tit fucking and boob jobs, Sucking Cock or Blowjobs and eating or going down on a girl, humping, grinding or outercourse and ass humping, or grinding.

"One of the most commonly known actions of third base is fingering a girl. That was what I was doing when I put my finger in your pussy earlier. If I'm just rubbing the outside, that is called stroking and is part of second base, but once a finger or more than one finger goes inside your body that is third base and called fingering. As you saw, it is very pleasant and helps get you ready for actual sex itself by letting your body get used to being penetrated."

Rachelle was nodding her head enthusiastically. "Yes, My Lord, I really enjoyed fingering it was amazing, and it took me deeper into your Joy and gave me a very good cum."

I smiled at her. "Yes, everything we do today should bring you deeper into my joy. Because it's a deeper level of intimacy. Just like second base feels better than first base, third base should feel even better than second base."

Rachelle was bouncing again. "Can we do more fingering, My Lord?"

"In a bit, my Pet. The female version of fingering is what you were doing yesterday and just now when you wrapped you hand around my cock and stroked it. With my clothes or underware on it's second base, if you are touching my cock with your bare hand it is third base and is called either a hand job or jacking off. That's a good way for a man to mark his woman with his essence, his cum."

I could see that she was thinking hard about something. "What are you thinking, my Pet?"

She looked at me. "Yesterday, when you were teaching me about second base. I was already doing third base?"

I nodded. "Yes, some of what you did was third base because we didn't have our clothes on. With our clothes on it would have been second, but you wanted to show me you were mine and wanted us to be naked together, remember? So I just changed our training a little. Don't worry, it was okay and now you know the difference, don't you?"

She reached over and hugged me. "You are so good to me, Master. Thank you for being so understanding and teaching me about being a good slave and a woman."

I kissed her tenderly and whispered in her ear. "You're welcome, my Pet. Now lets get on the bed and practice fingering and hand jobs so I can put my essence on your face and neck for you to rub in and mark you as mine."

She jumped up and pulled me by my hand over to the bed and climbed on, pulling me with her. Her hand wrapping around my stiff shaft before I could even get in bed and stroked me.

"Slow down and take your time, Pet. We have as long as it takes, no need to rush. Third base is what we will work on the rest of the day."

Breathlessly, she nodded and answered. "I don't want to wait, Master I want you to cum on my face so you can mark me with your cum. I want to be marked everywhere so Cunt will know how good a girl I am at supper."

"That's good, My Pet, but I want you to take your time and enjoy our time together. To show Cunt how good a slave you are, you need to learn your lessons too. Not just have yourself well marked."

Rachelle nodded and settled down enough that I was starting to really get turned on by the things she was doing. I knew it wouldn't be much longer before I was ready to blow my first load all over her pretty face. Just the thought of painting my pretty stepsister with my cum had my balls swelling and my cock getting harder.

As I got closer and closer to cumming and feeling the rising need in my own balls, I stroke over my stepsister's outer folds and clit, watching her face as her desire climb. When I knew I was about to lose my load, I moved up her body so that my throbbing cock, which she was still stroking, was at the bottom of her face.

"Get ready Pet, I'm going to spray my cum all on your face and neck. Make sure you catch every drop and rub it in so we don't accidentally sin."

She looks down at my purple, throbbing cockhead. "I won't let a drop escape My Master, mark me with your cum."

I felt my cum rocketing up from my balls and I slide my finger inside my slave's virgin pussy. As I watch my cum splash on her face, between her eyes and over her cheeks, her mouth opens as my finger shoves into her tight virgin hole.

She screams in orgasm from my conditioning, getting a big mouthful of my hot seed. Her hand lets go of my cock as she rubs my cum in her face and neck, still screaming in orgasm, as my finger plunges in and out of her tight hole. I can feel her spasming orgasm inside her cunt, and I keep it rolling as she continues to rub my essence all over her.

"Yes, Master feels so good. I'm cumming while you mark me as yours. Won't Cunt be surprised when she sees me!"

I look up at the camera in the room's corner, knowing her mother was seeing every second of her daughter being transformed from pure innocent virgin to my willing sex slave and breeding slut. I pull my finger out of Rachelle and let her calm down. She's licking what's left of my cum off her hands and swallowing like it's the most delicious thing she's ever tasted. I slide down my stepsister and to the side, allowing both of us to calm down a bit. "Did you enjoy learning this part of third base, My Pet?"

"Oh Yes Master!"

I smile at her "Good, then its time to move to your next lesson the tittie fuck or Boob Job."

"What is that, Master?"

I get off the bed and walk over to the medical cabinet and get the aphrodisiac cream and bring it back to the bed with me. "They are the same thing, only it's called Tittie Fucking when I control it and a tittie or boob job when you control it. We start by putting lotion, cream, oil or lubricant all over the inside of your tits."

I star rubbing the lotion from her nipples and across the inside swells of her breasts and the valley in between. "Then you do the same with my cock. Make sure you get a lot on it and cover the whole thing."

I hand her the ointment and she slathers it all over my cock. While it won't affect my excitement, the lotion will increase the tingle in her breasts as I'm plowing between her nice perky mounds of tit flesh. Once she has me good and covered, I climb back on the bed and straddle her body just below her chest. I reach down and take both her hands in mine.

"Now you push your titties together and hold them. We're going to start with me in control, so you see how we do this. Next time we do this, I'll let you be in control and you'll do all the moving. This time you just hold still and keep your boobs together."

Rachelle nods and pushes her tits together, holding them tightly. I position myself and slide my hard cock in the valley between her tits, letting my hands rub and stroke her nipples, sending tingles racing into her pussy. My mental conditioning causing her to start cumming as I'm fucking between her young, perky tits.

"OH MY GOD!! I'M CUMMING IN YOUR JOY AGAIN MASTER! OH IT JUST KEEPS GOING AND GOING! AH, AH, AH, AH! OH, OH, OH, OH SO GOOD MASTER, YOU MAKE ME FEEL SO GOOD!"

Rachelle keeps screaming, her orgasm keeps building just as I conditioned her to do. I'm pumping her for a good half hour. I explain to her how she can lean her head down and lick the top of my dick as it comes out the top of her tits and the feeling of pleasure to me increases as she does what I'm saying while she still moans and pants in orgasm as she's licking my dickhead with every stroke.

After about twenty-five minutes I feel my balls drawing close to my body as I get ready to cum again and I lean into the tit fuck, getting a better angle for my pleasure. "I'm going to cum on your tities soon and mark them and you belly as mine, Pet. But I want you to see we can mix things up on third base and add the two things you've learned together."

I reach behind me and shove two fingers into her cunt causing her own orgasm triggers to increase and her body arches as she experiences the strongest orgasm she's had yet from a two to a five in one swift thrust as both my cock and fingers work together. "OH. MY. GOD. SO GOOD I'M SO DEEP IN YOUR JOY MASTER! CUMMING SO HARD!"

I grunt and blast rope after rope of jizz over my stepsister's tits. "Rub it in Pet. Help me mark your tits and belly and claim them as mine."

I pull my fingers out of her and my cock out from between her tits, letting my ropes splash on her nipples and then lower on her belly. I watch as my cum pools in the valley between her breasts and in her belly button as her little hands quickly start rubbing and spreading my seed all over her perky breasts and tight belly.

She's still cooing in the afterglow of her last orgasm and I fall off her. I'm spent from the exertion of fucking her perfect tits and cumming on my innocent stepsister chest and belly. The very belly I plan to impregnate soon.

Needing a break to replenish some fluids, I go over to the medicine chest as I realize we are getting close to lunchtime. I put two cc's of the aphrodisiac into a glass along with some cold pomegranate juice for Rachelle and swallow another one pill I brought to help me replenish quicker with some juice for myself.

"Rest my Pet. I need to go check on Cunt and get us some lunch. Then I'll be back so we can eat, then I'll teach you all about the next two parts of Third base oral sex and grinding."

I hand Rachelle her juice, knowing that the dose of aphrodisiac in the juice will have her on a hair trigger after lunch. Allowing the next two lessons to give her even stronger orgasms. I'm trying to keep myself from pushing too fast and just injecting her with six cc's of the drug so she's begging me to fuck her. I want to so badly but I'm enjoying what I know is going on across the hall to and I want to torment Ruth some more.

Rachelle nods and sits up to drink her juice. I can see that physically the orgasms she's experienced this morning have exhausted her. "Why don't you take a nap while I check on Cunt and get our lunch together."

"Okay, Master." She hands me the glass and lays back on the bed, her eyes drifting closed. "I love you Zack and I'm so glad you're my Master."

I stand at the door and look back at my stepsister, the girl I used to resent for taking my place in the family. As I look at her tight little body, I realize that my feelings for her have been changing in all this.

Originally, she was just the instrument I was going to use to help break her bitch of a mother. But somewhere in the last forty-eight hours she'd become special to me. Was this feeling love? I didn't know, but I realized I didn't want to break her I wanted to keep her as mine for all eternity. Maybe that was love after all.


Eleven

I walk into my office and turned on the subliminal message music in Rachelle's room. Not because she needs it anymore, but the more often she hears the hidden track, the more it will become truth to her.

I switched to the camera view of Ruth's room. I zoomed the camera in and saw the tears running down her face and knew that she was weeping at the lost innocence of her precious daughter. Seeing the fear on her face and knowing she was realizing that I'm right tickles me. Ruth knows now not only will I have her daughter begging me to fuck away her virginity. Rachelle will also beg me to put my bastard baby in her womb.

That's not what scares Ruth to tears though. No, it's knowing that I'm going to win and break her as well. Below her fear, I can see the aphrodisiac fluid working on her. As angry as she is that Rachelle is giving me all her firsts. As afraid as she is that I'm going to succeed at breaking them both. Underneath it all, Ruth is very aroused and can't understand why.

I smile, knowing that she'll be even more unnerved by what's about to happen next. Honestly, right now I'm just toying with Ruth. I have no desire to break her yet. I want her to fight, to resist for now.

The harder she fights me, the sweeter her inevitable surrender will be. So I'm going to fuck with her head some more today. Show her what I can really do to her if I started trying to break her. I need her fear and I want her to fight, so I'm going to push her right to the edge today and then back off until after I make Rachelle mine.

While I was at my lab today, one scientist handed me something new. An Idea I had and asked him about when we were perfecting the Aphrodisiac serum. Was it possible to make an airborne version of the compound that would mix with the wearer's own pheromones? A scent that would cause the women who inhaled it to become specifically attracted to that male?

He'd taken my idea as a personal challenge and had gone to work on it. Today he handed me an aerosol spray he thought was exactly that. A spray on Aphrodisiac that would mix with the wears pheromones and drive any woman to desire the man wearing it.

I sprayed myself with it, allowing it to mix with the sweat on my body from my morning spent with Rachelle. I waited until it had dried a bit and then I grabbed the remote for Ruth's collar and her vibrator's and headed for her room. I was ready to push her to the very edge of breaking before letting her return to her slightly aroused state as I further trained her daughter.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The moment I entered Ruth's room, she started screaming. "You're a disgusting piece of shit. I hate you. I'll kill you. You can't hold me. You'll screw up and I'll get free and when I do, I'm going to tear your cock right off your body and shove it up your ass and fuck you with it. Then I'm going to kill you. Oh, it won't be fast, I'll carve you up slowly piece by piece."

PreacherPorn
PreacherPorn
4,047 Followers