All Comments on 'Tropical Accident'

by Motrel

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
Frankie1952Frankie1952over 5 years ago
Love it

I wonder if they stay together eventually and even make more babies. I think they are falling in love despite the way it all started.

DominantYetServile22DominantYetServile22over 5 years ago

stopped reading when you describe a 9 inch cock as wide as a coke can as "not a monster cock, but respectable". you fucking idiot, that's longer and thicker than 95% of the guys in porn.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Dude

Shrink the cock or make the guy know he has a monster, males know cock sizes better than women. If you had a nine inch cock that was eight inches around like a coke can you would know its not small. Also learn more about vaginas, hitting the cervix is normally not a turn on. Honestly anal is about the only way nine inches will get warm.

aiajasonaiajasonover 5 years ago
Needs editing

Not a bad story but lots of spelling errors... And I think you need to proofread it next time so you can cut down on the grammar errors. Good effort and I did enjoy your story.

goducks1goducks1over 5 years ago
not a great one

lots of errors, pregnant? 9" coke sized dick? good tease, and the sex, ignoring the elephant in the room, was good

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
learn to proof read,

perhaps study anatomy before your next bs story. its not even fantasy!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
dumbass

waste of time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Wow

No virgin is taking that big of a cock and not be screaming her head off. Not to mention the time it would take to get it in without serious injury

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Hot

Enjoyed this, had a nice wank while reading and shot a nice load of cum, good wanking story.

live4thebjlive4thebjover 5 years ago
Needs Work

I don't care about the dicks size as others do because there are dicks that size and larger; just saw one this morning on a porn site.

Anyway my issue is the ending. It came off as you just stopped typing not ending just stopped typing and forgot to add more to it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
bad

dumb story

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Drugs are good

I have fucked many women who have been on drugs and dumped my load into their fertile pussy and gave them a baby. Hopefully they have daughters so they can grow up as drug sluts like their mother and they can get a baby fucked into them as well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
A solid read

I really enjoyed this one. It was a nice change from the “and they loved each other the whole time” schtick. Now I’m just hoping for a sequel, where lust eventually leads to love. After all, it’s not like he can make her more pregnant...

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Lust

Nussin siskon pillua paljaalla joka yö.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Did the ending change?

I feel like I've read this before, except that he came inside her at the end anyway and she even scolded him for it...

prop69prop69almost 5 years ago
Nice story but wish you finished.

Did brother and sister continue making love ?

Wish you followed up

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Ugh

You can tell this was written by a dude.

"Femjuice"? Really?

And I don't care how many times you smash your dick into her cervix, it never begins feeling good. Especially for a "virgin".

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
who ever commented last

Is the fact that it was written by a guy supposed to be a bad thing, seems pretty discriminatory and sure everything you said besides "femjuice" is accurate but still, what do you want them to call it, most people have their own nicknames for it

also it was a solid story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
LOL!

Wide as a cock can??? Another author that hasn't a clue about female anatomy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Didn't have a monster cock but it is 9 inches long and as thick as a cock can get.... so a monster cock then.

You do realise that length is not an issue you can hold back a few inches, girth on the other hand... without birthing contractions it takes practice to take something over a couple of inches.

A little lesson in biology and geometry wouldn't go amiss.

Maybe when you have reached anatomy classes in school come back and rewrite this.

I get fantastical fiction, but it has to keep at least 1 toe in reality.

A dick, especially as thick as they can get will not just slip into a pussy, particularly if it is along her lips when she pushes back.

And then I 1 bombed it and gave up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Excellent

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago
Nice

Learn where a hymen is located Author.

DaddysIncestGirlDaddysIncestGirlover 1 year ago

Hitting the cervix is NEVER pleasurable. The hymen isn't inside the vagina, learn some anatomy. A 9" dick is not average and will not just "slip" in. That shit takes conscious manoeuvring and pushing with a 4".

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous