Tropical Heat Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I slowly stood up and leaned up to softly kiss him on his cheek before I said, "Your cum tasted so good, I loved it. Don't worry, there is a way you can pay me back."

My hand lightly touched his and moved it to my crotch and I moaned softly, but soon we were both startled when we heard, "Hello? Are you two coming?"

I looked past the jeep and I saw our tour leader far off in the distance and yelled back, "We'll be right there!"

They seemed to leave again and I sighed in frustration. I saw Eli pulling his shorts back up over his wet cock and I became even more sexually frustrated than I already was. Why did I have to meet him all the way out here in the jungle? If we met back at the resort, we could just go back to my room and play with each other all day. Dammit, how long would it be until I was able to cum all over this wonderful, monstrous cock of his?

"You ready to take more pictures?" I heard him say innocently.

I was incredibly frustrated, but his peacefulness helped to calm me down. I released a shuddering sigh and nodded in agreement and we started to walk down with the rest of the group. I relaxed a bit more once I got to enjoy the scenery again. We seemed to be on a high cliff and there was a vantage point where you could see down a valley and the ocean in the distance. It was awe-inspiring, although not as impressive as the black cock I just pleasured. God, I was still so fucking horny.

I turned to the side and I saw Eli was already taking some candid shots of me. I giggled and started to do some basic poses for him. They seemed simple and harmless enough, but I had a feeling that when I saw them on his camera later, they would be sexier than I imagined. After a short while, we were all asked to go back to the jeep to continue on. I was excited to leave. Not because I wanted to see the next stop, but because I was hoping we'd have a chance to be alone again.

Once back on the jeep and on his lap, I sensed a definitive change in him. Before he was shy and awkward about me sitting on him. Now he seemed comfortable and confident. I felt him lay his huge hands on my bare thighs and ever so softly started to rub my smooth skin. There wasn't much he could do with so many people around, but I loved every soft touch he gave me. The road got much bumpier too and I felt him wrap his large arms around me. I thoroughly enjoyed feeling pressed up against his hard body.

We arrived at our next stop and with how turned on I was, I bemoaned when I saw how close we were to the scenic point. There was definitely no way we could find ourselves alone. God, I just wanted him to feel how wet he made me and how hard my nipples were. Was that too much to ask? Fine, might as well make the most of it.

When he started to take some pictures of me again, I purposely tried to look and act more slutty. I pulled my tank top up slightly to expose more of my fit stomach, and even pulled my shorts higher to reveal my ass a little more. I wanted him to get a sneak peek of what his reward was going to be once we were alone again. I figured some of the older people on the tour were judging me, but I didn't care.

We left, and for the next several hours, I got increasingly distraught about not having a single moment alone with him. I grinded my ass into his hard cock so often with each ride that I was surprised that he somehow didn't blow his load in his shorts. In fairness, I was surprised that my shorts weren't completely soaked from how horny I was. I still enjoyed the tour, but I couldn't wait for it to be over.

When we were once again on the road, our tour guide announced that this next step would be the last one before returning to the resort. I wasn't surprised that we were almost done since we'd been out for a few hours already. Many seemed sad or upset that it was finally over, but I was pretty damn excited. We pulled up next to some calm pools of water and we all started to pile out of the jeep, except for Eli. With every stop, he had to contain his raging erection, which made me smile every time.

The tour guide started to talk about how the waters were quite warm due to something with volcanism on the island, but I was barely paying attention. I was focused squarely on Eli who already was directing me to be in various positions. I felt a rush of adrenaline every time he clicked his camera and I already knew how much of my sexual desire would be featured in his pics.

We just finished a few shots and were reviewing them on his camera when the tour guide came up to us and said, "I hope you enjoyed the tour! Say, just so you know, we are only a couple of miles from the resort. There is a hiking trail right over there that will lead you very close to it. Just so you know, in case you wanted to stay behind after we all leave."

I looked at her kind of shocked. Did she know? Or did she just mention it because it would be easier to get some photos with no one else around? We thanked her and before she walked away, she gave me a sly wink. My cheeks immediately burned and I blushed as I looked away. Oh, she knew alright. What a queen! My excitement started to reach all-time highs.

The minutes, no, the seconds seemed to cruelly crawl by as we waited for everyone to leave. Soon enough, the tour guide gathered everyone else back up on the jeep and waved goodbye to us as they drove off. Once they were completely gone and it was quiet except for the sounds of nature, I turned around excitedly and expected Eli to be right behind me and embrace me passionately. Not quite.

Instead, I found him a few feet away taking some photos of the scenery. I couldn't help but scoff. Was he not as horny as I was because he got off earlier? Was he just dense at how ready I was? He might just be that into photography. Well, if he wanted to take pictures, I guess I would give him a reason to turn his attention back to me.

I grabbed the bottom of my tank top and pulled it off and over my head before tossing it to the side. I then unbuttoned and unzipped my shorts so that my thong was visible underneath, but kept them on. Hell, I even took off my shoes since I knew that it was only a matter of time before he would ask me to go into the water. I was a little surprised at how forward I was being. Normally, I wasn't this lewd or aggressive, but there was an insatiable sexual drive pushing me forward. Was this something I always had? Or was I like this only for big black cock?

"Eli, I'm ready for you," I said in a soft and seductive tone.

He turned around and I swore I saw his cock twitch in his shorts. His eyes also went wide and he seemed dumbfounded. I truly loved the reaction he had to seeing my body, so I didn't mind his timidness.

"So, where do you want me?" I said again in a seductive tone and hoped he understood my dual meaning.

It seemed like my question finally snapped him out of his trance. He immediately started to take charge of the situation and directed me where to stand and how to pose. There were a few shots of how I was currently dressed, but it wasn't long until he had me removing whatever little clothing I still had on.

He had me facing away from him and asked me to slowly unhook my bra and I heard a barrage of clicks as I did so. The nipples on my perky breasts immediately hardened and it took a lot of control on my part to not touch them as I tossed the bra to the side. He then told me to bend forward and to gradually pull down my shorts over my toned ass. I moaned ever so softly to myself while I felt my ass become more and more exposed. I had never taken such risque pictures of myself before, but I was so hot and horny, I was willing to do whatever he wanted.

Just like I predicted, he next had me go into the water, which was easier said than done. There was a grassy ledge that I had to sit on that wasn't too tall, but I still had to slightly jump off it and fall into the water. The tour guide said it would be warm and she was totally right. The water wasn't that deep though and I was curious what he was going to have me do next.

"Go out a few feet and then turn around and kneel, but make sure your thong is above the water," he said as he sat on the grass ledge.

I immediately complied and soon knelt down in a good spot before I heard him say again, "Now, touch your shoulders by the neck and have your breasts covered by your arms."

I did what he said, but I was a little disappointed. I desperately wanted to see his eyes ogle my perky boobs and see how hard my nipples were. Oh god, speaking of, they now scraped against my arms. It felt so good! I ever so gently rubbed my arms against them more and I opened my mouth to moan softly. It was then that I heard another barrage of clicks. Fuck, how slutty did I just look on his camera? I saw his cock harden and press against his shorts, so I could only imagine how hot I looked.

"Good, excellent. Now raise your hands and pull your hair back and hold it behind you."

Oh shit, was I really going to let him take nude photos of me? Without realizing it my hands and arms were already going towards my head. It felt so good, I had to keep going. The thrill of it left me a little dizzy. My hands grabbed my hair and pulled it back while I pushed my chest out slightly.

I heard some clicks and I bit my lip as I breathed hard. Right after, there was a flurry of pictures. I could imagine how my body looked. My skin probably looked shiny from sweat, my stomach was flat and taut, and my C-cup breasts sat high on my chest with hardened nipples. The pictures he was taking had to be so goddamn sexy. The only thing they couldn't capture was how soaked my thong was and it hadn't even touched the water yet!

The longer I posed like this, the more I wanted to see his colossal cock again. I saw it tenting his shorts too! I wanted to feel his hard and heavy tool press up against my soft breasts before gliding down my tight stomach and shoving its way inside me. I don't think I was ever this desperate to be fucked. If he undid his shorts and just walked over to me like this, I wouldn't even move. I'd let him do whatever he wanted with my body.

To my horny disappointment, after he finished taking the photos, he continued to sit on the grassy ledge and started to inspect the photos on his camera. I couldn't take it anymore. If I had to make the first move again, so what? All that mattered was getting fucked by that giant cock.

I lowered my arms and gradually stood up, immediately catching his attention. With his eyes now on me, I slowly moved my hands to my thong and while I pulled it down, I felt it practically peel off my soaking wet and bald pussy. The way his eyes looked had to mirror my own; lustful and wanting. I saw his cock throb in his shorts and I wondered if it would tear right through them.

As I moved closer, my eyes started to take in his impressive physique. I wasn't the only one who was sweaty and his shirt seemed even tighter against his skin. I had a perfect look at his huge muscles that bulged from his body. He looked so strong and powerful. I wasn't sure he knew how much I wanted him to use that strength and just fuck me senseless.

Once I got to the ledge, I tossed my thong to the side and started to rub my hands on his legs. He placed his camera down to the side and leaned back slightly, allowing me full access to his body. I smiled at him before my eyes tore away from his handsome face down to his huge cock that strained against his shorts. My heart started to pound in my chest from anticipation.

My hands reached to touch it and I squeezed it hard as I looked up at him and said, "Your black cock is so fucking big, I can't stop thinking about it. I need to see it again."

My hands immediately went to undo his shorts and shoved them down and off his body. I gasped again once I saw his dick spring free and tower in front of me. I tossed his shorts to the side to join my thong and my hands quickly closed around his hot and hard shaft. I just saw it, but it looked even bigger than I remembered. It had to be at least 8 inches or something. My hands looked and felt so tiny in comparison to it! I didn't let his goliath size intimidate me though.

I maneuvered my body so that I was perfectly in between his legs and eagerly leaned my head forward to lick his cock. It tasted just as good as before! My tongue ran up and down his length and I started to glide my hands up and down his shaft. I wanted to suck that giant cock-head of his again and my mouth soon moved to close around it. My lips barely encircled it and I sucked hard while I moaned slightly.

As much as I enjoyed feeling his mega cock in my mouth, I still desperately wanted to feel his hard dick press against the soft skin of my breasts. I released his cock with a pop and I pressed my boobs right next to it. Gripping his rod firmly, I pushed it against my breasts and used it to flick one of my hard nipples. I moaned loudly. Not just because of my sensitive nipples, but also from seeing something so black and hard against my pale and soft skin.

I tried to see if I could fit his cock between my boobs, but it was so big and thick that my breasts couldn't even fit around it! I always thought my C-cup breasts were a decent size, but now I wished they were bigger so I could pleasure this magnificent cock more.

Because I was completely focused on his cock, I didn't realize he started to lean forward and move his hands to my waist. To my surprise, his hands firmly grabbed my waist and before I knew it, his massive arms easily pulled me up and over the ledge. I was in awe of his amazing display of strength and soon I was kneeling on the grass while I sat on top of him. His hands then let go of my waist as he grabbed the bottom of his shirt and he peeled it off his body, exposing his previously contained muscles.

Now that I was straddling him, I reached out my hands to his broad shoulders to steady myself. Soon, my hands trailed down to his huge arms and I squeezed his muscles and marveled at their size. I felt like I would need three hands just to wrap around his bicep! I looked into his eyes in wonder and then saw one of his hands reach for the back of my head. He pulled me into him and our lips crashed against each other. We kissed each other passionately before our mouths opened and our tongues became entwined.

I started to lose myself in his lips as my arms wrapped around his neck and his powerful arms encircled my body. Out of sheer lust, my lower body started to rise slightly and I started to grind my pussy lips against his mammoth tool. I was so wet that I felt my juices pour out and start to coat his cock and I started to moan slightly from the sensation.

I felt like I couldn't wait any longer, I needed to know what it felt like to have a cock this big and thick inside me. I broke our kiss, raised my lower body even higher, and reached out to grab his behemoth of a dick to point right at my pussy. Once I felt his huge cock-head press against my pussy lips, I started to lower myself down his immense cock and leaned my head back to moan loudly. Holy fuck he was so fucking big! It felt like he was barely able to fit inside me!

My pussy felt like it was stretched to its absolute limits. It was like I was lowering myself on a telephone pole or something! My lower body started to quiver more and more with every inch that entered inside me. Fuck, it felt so good, I had never felt this stretched before! I already felt a powerful orgasm build up inside and ready to release. Was I really going to orgasm again from just lowering myself on him?

I looked down and was shocked at how much more of his dick I needed to fit inside! I squinched my eyes shut and groaned as I forced myself lower and lower until I finally felt my pussy reach the base of his cock. For a moment I didn't move and I felt my body start to shake uncontrollably. Oh fuck, oh I'm cumming already, oh shit.

A loud moan left my mouth before I felt it close up as my orgasm ripped through my body. I started to convulse on top of him and my pussy walls squeezed his dick tightly. I swore any normal guy would have blown his load right then and there, but Eli seemed to be built differently. When my body started to calm down and I leaned my forehead forward to rest against his while I breathed heavily.

Once my body was no longer shaking, I lifted my head up and looked at him with pure lust. I moved my hands to grip his wide and powerful shoulders while I lifted myself up his towering cock and plunged back down. His dick was so saturated in my pussy juices, that I glided up and down easily, despite his thickness. I started to plunge down his cock so hard that I felt my ass slap against his legs and I started to moan loudly again.

I was sure that I had the look of a wild animal as I worked to bounce fast and hard on his cock. The harder I slammed myself down, the greater the pleasure was as my back arched slightly. I doubt many girls could ride his herculean cock like this and I was determined to give him a fuck he would remember forever. It wouldn't be only him though, I knew this would be a fuck I'd never forget either.

His hands moved to my perky breasts that jiggled wildly on my chest and squeezed them. He mauled at them roughly and it made me moan even louder as I felt his strong fingers press deeply into my soft skin. Once I felt my hard nipples scrape against his palm, my body jerked in pleasure. I desperately wanted more jolts of pleasure that my sensitive nipples gave me, and the harder I bounced, the more they rubbed against his hand.

Before long, he leaned his head forward and I felt his hot breath on one of my nipples. I felt his tongue swirl around my hard nub and he flicked it back and forth as it bobbed in his mouth while I bounced on his thick cock wildly. My moans momentarily turned into gasps as my body spasmed for a moment. It was like a lightning bolt of pleasure raced through my entire body! Oh god, it felt so fucking good.

I lowered myself completely down his cock and I started to grind and sway my hips in small circles while he played with my breasts. When his mouth finally closed around my nipple and sucked it into his mouth, my hands moved to the back of his head to grip his hair. His teeth lightly bit down on my hard nub and I whimpered in pleasure. Between feeling his cock sway inside me and his hot and wet mouth focused on my nipple, my body started to feel tingly from overwhelming pleasure.

His mouth switched from one nipple to the other and I gripped his hair even tighter as the same jolts of pleasure soon started to come from my other breast. His fingers moved to my other nipple and started to spread his saliva all over it as he pressed down directly on it and moved it around in circles like a joystick. It felt so hot and dirty that I groaned in response and continued to sway my hips and grind my pussy lips against the base of his cock.

I closed my eyes to focus on the overwhelming sensations flowing through my body when I suddenly felt his hand touch my pussy and started to furiously rub my clit. I opened my eyes wide in shock as my body shuddered in response. Every part of my body started to tense up and his fingers did not let up. My head felt like it was going to explode from pleasure and every nerve on my body felt like it was on fire. Soon, my whole body started to writhe and an earth-shattering orgasm crested over me.

It was so intense that I felt like I lost full control over my body. While my pussy convulsed all around his cock, my body shook practically uncontrollably on top of him. Wave after wave of pleasure rolled through me and caused my eyes to roll back in my head. Thank god he was holding onto me otherwise I would have fallen to the ground or something.

Eventually, the waves of pleasure lessened and I felt control over my body again. I felt so hot that it felt like my skin was on fire. Some loose strands of hair fell over my face and I wiped them away with my hand and I felt just how hard my heart was pounding. I took in shuddering breaths as I looked at Eli's eyes with fiery desire. This was a guy who knew how to take care of a girl!