Tropical Heat Ch. 02

Story Info
Road to Paradise.
9.8k words
4.69
17k
15

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/29/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hi, excuse me, is this the jeep for the Road to Paradise tour?" I asked a woman who seemed to be in some type of uniform.

"Yes ma'am. Feel free to take any open seat and we'll leave once everyone arrives," she replied.

"Thanks!" I quickly said back and started to walk towards the extra-large jeep.

The sun was blindingly bright today and its rays were scorching, so I tied up my black hair into a ponytail to keep my back cool. Thankfully, I also brought a baseball cap with me to shade my face from the sun and pulled my ponytail through the hole in the back. Since I knew it was going to be pretty hot out today, I made sure to dress appropriately too.

I wore a spaghetti-strap tank top that was thin, light, and allowed my upper body to breathe. It wasn't low-cut or anything, so my boobs were mostly covered. However, I was already so sweaty that the top tightly clung to my body and my round C-cup breasts were well highlighted. It was a bit small too, so some of my tight abs were exposed, even though it wasn't meant to show off a midriff.

My khaki shorts also clung tightly to my body, but that wasn't because of how sweaty I was. My ass was just so big, round, and toned that pretty much any pair of shorts I found barely covered it. I could always have gotten bigger sizes, but I preferred showing off my proudest asset rather than having a super loose waist. I didn't normally try to expose my body too much, but I liked the stares I got from what I did wear. Especially if those stares were from Marcus. Just thinking about him and his chiseled body made me feel even hotter than I already was.

Part of me wanted to wander around the resort today in hopes of running into him. I woke up hornier than ever and knew that only a big black cock could satisfy me. However, I booked this tour way in advance and it was the one activity I was looking forward to the most. The tour took you around the island to show you some of the most beautiful scenery it had to offer. Besides, I would rather see the majesty of nature than wander around like some desperate slut in heat looking for him.

Once I got closer to the jeep, I noticed that it had several rows of benches that all faced the same direction. They were all completely empty except for a black guy who was sitting in the back corner. Right before I got on, I glanced at him and I was shocked at how big he was! Not only was he tall, but he had absolutely massive muscles. How did I keep running into these muscular black guys while on vacation?

His muscles weren't toned or chiseled like Marcus', but they looked larger and more powerful. It seemed like he was wearing an extremely large t-shirt, but it was barely able to contain his muscular physique. His barrel of a chest stretched the material out and his arms seemed compressed by the shirt's sleeves. On top of all that, he was extremely cute. Wait a minute, he looked sort of familiar. Was he with Marcus' group? Did that mean that Marcus and the rest of his friends may be on this tour too? My cheeks turned red just thinking about it.

Instead of sitting down in one of the empty rows, I stepped up into the last row where he was and cheerfully said, "Hey!"

He seemed to be messing around with a camera when he looked up completely surprised and said in a soft, but deep voice, "Oh, hello. Julia, right?"

"Yep, that's me!" I replied as I walked over and sat down next to him before I continued, "I don't think I caught your name though. I'm so sorry, it was hard meeting so many new people last night."

I saw him smile and I loved how warm it made me feel before I heard him respond, "Oh yeah, I understand. I'm Elijah, but everyone calls me Eli."

"Well, nice to meet you again Eli," I said and reached out my hand to shake his.

His giant hand moved and closed over mine and a rush of feelings seemed to hit me out of nowhere. I couldn't tell if this was simply deja vu like with Marcus or whether seeing something so big, strong, and black on my mostly pale skin was a huge turn-on. Either way, my body definitely reacted very favorably towards him. Immediately, my mind turned to whether he was hung like Marcus or not, but I tried to repress such dirty thoughts. He eventually ended the handshake and I felt like I was finally let out of a trance.

I saw some other people arrive and take some seats on the jeep, so I asked, "Are the rest of your friends coming along on this tour too?"

"Nah, just me actually. No one else wanted to come," he said simply.

I was a little disappointed since it meant that I wouldn't be running into Marcus. However, it seemed like Eli would be good company. I was just appreciative that I would at least know someone else on the tour. Although, I was still curious as to why he was the only one from his group here.

"So why'd you decide to do the tour even without any of your friends joining?"

"My camera. I'm an Arts major focusing on photography. I really wanted to get some cool shots."

To be honest, I was taken aback. I never would have guessed that a guy who looked like that would be obsessed with photography. It was actually very charming and endearing. Even when we were talking, he still took opportunities to adjust settings in his camera. He was clearly very serious about it. However, I still saw him taking quick glances at my body. I felt my heart speed up whenever I saw his eyes roam across my smooth and creamy skin. He wasn't the only one with wandering eyes though.

Without making it too obvious, I was also checking out his body. As much as I tried to suppress my horny thoughts, I kept glancing at his crotch to see if he had a huge cock. Sadly, I wasn't able to see anything, but his legs looked just as big and powerful as the rest of his body. I started to wonder what it would be like to be on top of a guy that big and powerful. Focus Julia, focus! Get yourself together! What were we talking about again? Oh yeah.

"That's awesome, seriously. I hope you'd be willing to show me some of the shots you take during the tour?" I said earnestly.

"Yeah, sure," he said quickly.

Compared to Marcus, Eli was definitely a man of few words and much more polite. It was different, but not in a bad way. While we talked, I noticed that the jeep was now practically full. Most of the people were much older than us and I was shocked that we were probably the two youngest people on the tour!

Our bench had the only remaining open seats and a heavy-set, middle-aged couple sat down next to us. They were so big that the four of us were tightly squeezed together. This was going to be a very uncomfortable tour if we all stayed like this. The lady next to me seemed very conscious about her size and seemed apologetic about how squished I was. Suddenly, a wild idea entered my head and I just went with it.

"Actually, don't worry about it, I'll just sit here instead," I said while I stood up and then sat down on Eli's lap.

As surprised as I was with my own brashness, I knew Eli was even more stunned. I turned around and saw his eyes open wide in shock and he seemed frozen in place. I smiled at him and he seemed to relax a bit more. I was really happy with how bold I was since I was usually pretty timid. Besides, he was actually pretty comfy to sit on.

"Oh, ain't that just so sweet. You two are super cute together I must say," the lady said.

I heard Eli adjust and was about to say something when I quickly interjected, "Oh, thank you so much!"

I looked back at him and smiled to let him know that everything was ok, and it wasn't worth explaining. He seemed shy about the whole thing and tried to avert his eyes away from me. Oh my, this boy is totally cute. And damn, his muscles felt so freakin' big and hard! This tour was definitely going to be worth it. Only a moment or two later, our driver and tour guide jumped into the jeep. Before long, we were driving into the jungle.

The ride wasn't super bumpy, but it wasn't smooth either. I thought that maybe Eli would wrap his arms around me or put his hands on my hot skin, but he seemed too shy and nervous. I was slightly disappointed, but at least I still got to enjoy his body. I loved feeling his large leg muscles flex every time he moved as we bounded down the road and I swore I even felt his cock twitch in his shorts. I smiled to myself at the sensation, but he seemed like he was trying to not get hard, so sadly I couldn't tell how big he was.

We eventually arrived at our first stop, and while I was excited to see some beautiful scenery, I was sad that I had to leave my seat partner. We walked a short distance through a clearing and we were rewarded with a wonderful tiny waterfall! The water in the pool looked so perfectly clear and everything around it looked green and beautiful. After admiring my surroundings, I was incredibly happy that I decided to still go on the tour.

I took out my phone from my pocket, and I immediately started to find the right angle to take some selfies. Honestly, it was one of my guilty pleasures. I was always very confident in how I looked and loved posting pictures of myself on social media. Normally, I would just take a few pictures of my face with the scenery, but sometimes I tried to show off my body a little bit too. I mean, I worked out like crazy to have a body like this, so why not show it off every now and then?

Unfortunately, trying to get a shot without anyone else in the frame was very frustrating. Even worse, I couldn't easily get a good angle to show off my outfit and body. I wish I had a girlfriend with me who could help.

"Need a hand?" I heard Eli say nearby.

I turned and smiled at him while I replied, "Yeah. I mean, if you don't mind."

He shook his head and walked over and reached out his hand and I gave him my phone. He took a few steps back and focused the phone on me while I tried to pose. Much to my surprise, he started giving me some directions. Tilt my head this way, move your hand, look over there, and on and on. Eventually, he took a few photos and then walked back over to show me. Damn, I looked really good. He definitely knew what he was doing.

"Wow Eli, these look amazing! You know your stuff!" I said genuinely.

"Thanks. They'd look even better with my camera though," he said matter-of-factly.

"Really? Let's try!"

"Seriously?"

"Yeah, let's see what you can do!"

"A'ight, then why don't you stand there and..." he said and continued to give directions.

Over the next few minutes, he directed me on where to go, what to do, how to look, and even had me take off my baseball cap to let my silky black hair down. I honestly felt a little bit like a model with how much attention he was giving me. I had to admit though, I sort of loved it. Having such an imposing figure telling me what to do turned me on more than I thought it would. Every time I looked at his cute face and impressive physique, I felt a deeper desire to show off more of my body to him.

He seemed like he took a few profile pictures of me at first, but soon he had me sit, kneel and almost lie down. I knew those pictures would definitely show off more of my body and I was really interested to see how they turned out. He probably would have taken even more photos, but our tour leader had everyone leave to go back to the jeep. As I walked back, I was surprised by how horny I was from just posing. I got even hornier the more I thought about sitting on Eli's lap again.

Once we got back to the jeep, I waited for everyone else on our row to sit before I climbed up and immediately sat down on Eli's lap with my baseball cap on the bench. This time he extended his giant arms out with the camera in his hand and I was cradled between his powerful arm muscles. He was so big and tall that his head was still above mine even though I was sitting on him! I felt so small and powerless in his lap, and I secretly loved it.

As the jeep started down the road, he turned his camera back on and we both started to inspect the pictures. Immediately, my eyes widened in surprise at how good I looked! I angled my face back to look at him and smile before I turned back to look at the camera. I looked so beautiful in his shots! Soon we moved towards the pictures that included my body and I started to feel hot. There was nothing outright lewd about the pictures, but they seemed to capture a girl who was practically begging to be fucked.

I wasn't the only one who liked the pictures. The longer we looked at them, the more I felt his cock twitch in his shorts and harden. Soon, I felt his hard cock repeatedly push up against my ass. Oh fuck, it felt fucking huge! I remembered how big Marcus' cock was and it felt like his cock was just as big. I was so horny that I started to ever so slightly grind my ass on his hard cock. Oh my god, it felt so good. I was thankful that everyone else was too busy looking at the scenery to notice.

It seemed like he wanted to stop and tried to move the camera away, but I stopped him. I wanted to see more. As he flipped through the shots, they seemed to get more sensual. Some pics seemed to focus on my tight stomach barely covered by my tank top, my strong thighs, and several shots of my huge ass. It seemed like Eli liked my body as much as I liked his. Oh shit, his cock kept throbbing against my ass. It was making me so wet! I grinded my ass more and more against him and I bit my lip in pleasure.

The jeep slowly moved to stop and it seemed like we were at the next destination. Dammit! I didn't want this to stop. I needed some sort of release and I desperately wanted to see his cock too. Everyone started to get off and I suddenly had another wicked idea. I slowly got off his lap but waited around until everyone left. I pretended like I was having problems with my shoes and soon the tour leader stopped by to see if we were ok. I told her that she can go on with the rest of the group that was already almost out of eyesight and that we'd catch up.

Once she walked away, I turned back and saw Eli trying to hide his massive erection. My heart pounded in anticipation and I even felt a little lightheaded from the amount of blood rushing through my body. I was so horny that I could barely think straight.

The moment we were out of eyesight, I turned back and said, "Eli, get out of the jeep."

"Julia, I uhh, can't right now. You can go and I'll be right behind you," he replied shyly.

"Get down here now Eli," I said while I pulled on his giant arm and took a step out of the jeep.

After much pulling, I was able to get him to jump down so the jeep was between us and where the rest of the group was. He looked like he was about to say something when I leaned up and kissed him on the lips. At first, he didn't kiss me back and seemed too shocked to do anything. He finally relaxed and he started to suck on my lips. He wasn't a bad kisser but definitely wasn't as good as Marcus. That was ok, it wasn't his lips that I wanted to suck anyway.

My hands gripped his hard cock tenting against his shorts and I broke our kiss as I moaned softly in response. It felt bigger than I even imagined! I looked into his dark brown eyes and he still seemed somewhat shy as to what was going on. How was this hunk and hung of a man this timid? I was desperate to feel his cock throb in my hands.

"Your cock feels so fucking big, I have to see it," I said while I quickly squatted down in front of him and quickly undid his shorts.

"Julia..." he said concerned but didn't put up any kind of protest.

His cock was so hard that it was difficult to pull down his shorts. After enough frantic pulling, I was finally able to get his shorts to drop, and an imposing thick, black cock now throbbed in front of me. I gasped in surprise as I slightly leaned back and covered my mouth with my hands while I stared at it wide-eyed. It was absolutely enormous! He didn't seem as long as Marcus, but he was much thicker. My eyes finally tore away from it and I looked up at Eli's face. He looked almost embarrassed and I removed my hands from my mouth to smile at him.

My eyes lowered again as my hands slowly reached out to touch his massive cock and I felt it jump in my hands. I paused for a moment before my hands continued and squeezed it. It felt as hard as steel and his skin was hot to the touch. I tried to encircle my hands around it and I gasped when my finger and thumb weren't even close to touching! His cock was so fucking thick! I started to pump my hands up and down his shaft while my lust-filled eyes glanced up at his.

I maintained eye contact with him as my mouth slowly moved closer and kissed his bulbous cockhead. I loved feeling something so hard and hot on my lips and I continued to kiss all around his sensitive head. I soon stuck out my tongue and started to lick the rest of his long shaft. I made sure to spread my saliva all over his cock so my hands could easily glide up and down his length. I saw him close his eyes and groan softly and I knew that I teased him enough.

My tongue moved back to his tip and I opened my mouth as wide as I could before I slowly pushed my face forward. He barely fit in my mouth! My lips were barely able to close around his gargantuan cock and my tongue was hopelessly pressed against the bottom of my mouth. Not to be deterred, I pushed forward and more of his thick cock filled my mouth and I moaned softly. I loved how filled my mouth felt and soon enough, after just a few inches, I couldn't fit any more of him.

While I pumped the base of his cock, I moved my head back so just his very tip was in my mouth and I swirled my tongue around it before I swallowed it again. My head bobbed up and down carefully at first, but I started to lose myself to my lust. I bobbed my head rapidly and wildly. He tasted so good and I wanted more and more. I desperately wanted to touch myself too since I was so turned on, but a cock this impressive needed both of my hands

I felt his cock twitch in my mouth and heard him say softly above me, "Julia...fuck, I'm going to cum"

I wondered if he thought I was going to stop or something. Instead, I left only his cock head in my mouth and sucked him hard as my hands squeezed and pumped the rest of his cock. I wanted to taste him, I wanted him to fill my mouth with his cum. I regretted not being able to taste Marcus' cum, and I wasn't going to give up my chance to taste Eli's. I was ready.

I so wasn't ready. Nothing could have prepared me for what happened next. His cock started to repeatedly throb and I felt a powerful, hot stream of cum shoot straight into my mouth. It was only one blast, but my mouth already felt almost full! I tried to swallow as fast as I could, but more blasts rocketed out of his cock and started to completely fill my mouth. I was surprised at how good he tasted, and I badly wanted more, but this was too much. I physically couldn't handle any more. Oh god, he was still cumming!

My mouth released his cock and I lowered my head as I tried to swallow all of the cum still inside my mouth. After a few attempts, I was able to swallow all of it and breathed heavily while I looked up in shock. His cock was still exploding cum! I moved to the side slightly with my hands still on his rod and marveled at the long thick strands of cum that blasted out and landed a couple of feet away! My mind went blank as I watched this amazing display. How much cum did this guy have stored up?

Eventually, his cock stopped spewing forth cum and only a trickle left his tip. In a heat of passion, I immediately moved my mouth back to his cock and sucked every last drop of cum into my mouth. I heard him groan loudly and I feverishly kept at it. I only stopped when I felt him start to soften slightly and I knew I got every bit of his cum. I couldn't help but look up at him completely impressed.

"I'm sorry Julia, I was so horny and..." he started to say.