Tropical Heat Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I saw a similar fire burning brightly in his eyes while I looked at him. He had the look of someone who wanted even more and I felt his hands move to my ass. He squeezed it firmly and I thought he was going to start bouncing me on his cock when I felt him lean forward and slightly jumped us down into the ankle-deep water! I immediately wrapped my arms around his neck and my legs around his waist while his gargantuan cock was still deeply buried inside me. Holy fuck was he strong! He was holding me up just from my ass and he didn't even look strained!

He turned around and just when I felt like I was getting my bearings, I felt him pull his hips back and almost pulled his cock out of my pussy. Slowly, he started to push his dick back into me and my mouth opened wide. He pulled back, but this time he pushed into me faster and more confidently while I grunted in response. Just a few thrusts later and he was slamming his cock into me at a blinding speed.

Overwhelming ecstasy started to drown my brain as I tried to adjust to what was happening. I had never been fucked like this before! He was holding me in front of him while he fucked me like a wild animal! Seeing his arms bulge and feeling so helpless in his grasp added to the mind-numbing sensation of a goliath cock that was now fervently pounding into me. I couldn't imagine being fucked by a pale small dick again. I knew now that only a big black cock from a black bull could satisfy me.

I started to lose myself in the burning pleasure that was consuming my entire body. My back started to arch back while I let out deep guttural moans as his cock continued to pierce into me. Before I knew it, I leaned so far back that my hands were just barely able to keep touching him. I glanced behind me and saw that I wasn't too far from the grass ledge we were sitting on earlier. I continued to lean back and soon my hands were able to touch the ledge behind me. I was now supporting my upper body and laying horizontally while my black bull held my lower body up from my ass.

Once I was stretched out, Eli started to switch up his technique. Instead of quick thrusts, he now started to do slower, but much more powerful thrusts. They were so hard that it made my entire body tremble and my eyes started to roll back into my head again from the sheer ecstasy of it. To be honest, it was kind of painful, but it was the type of pain that was also mixed with pleasure that made for an intoxicating cocktail. All I could do was whimper in gratification as my legs started to shake in pleasure.

My pussy never felt so stretched out before and I knew that I had to be creaming all over his black cock. I knew it was only a matter of time until I had another powerful orgasm that would shake my body to my core. I couldn't believe that I already cam twice because of this thick cock too! In the past, I sometimes wouldn't orgasm at all, but I guess now I knew why. Was I always a slut for black cock?

It seemed like I wasn't the only one on the verge of an orgasm. After one of his powerful thrusts into me, I felt his cock twitch. Oh god, was he going to unload into me like Marcus did? There was so much cum and I wasn't on the pill. If he cam into me too, I felt like I'd definitely get pregnant on this trip. I wanted him to pull out and cover me with his hot cum, but his cock felt so fucking good inside me. Oh fuck, I didn't care anymore, I just wanted to feel his cum.

After another powerful thrust, I felt him pull his cock completely out of my pussy. I looked down and saw his intimidating cock rest on top of me as it continued to twitch. Seeing how thick and black it was against my mostly pale skin sent a shiver up my spine. I moaned softly as I felt it begin to pulse. Immediately after, a thick rope of cum shot out of his dick and streaked across my face. If it was anything like last time, I knew there would be a lot more and I opened my mouth wide to hopefully taste him again.

Just like I predicted, his giant cock continued to explode and started to coat my body in hot, sticky cum. A few of his blasts landed right in my mouth and I relished the taste. I was insatiable. I wanted more. I wanted him to absolutely drown me in his cum. I don't know what was happening to me, but I felt like a completely different person. Like a carnal beast with wanton desire.

I thankfully got my wish. He seemed to have an endless supply of cum that kept drenching my body. Every time I thought he was done, another powerful blast of cum shot out. I felt like every inch of my upper body was covered in his wonderfully tasty cum. His cock finally stopped erupting and only a trickle of cum came out of his mighty dick. I had no idea that a guy could cum this much and I was in awe.

As we both breathed heavily from the exertion, I felt him lower my lower body down. I bent my legs and soon I was kneeling in a shallow pool of water. His cum started to slide down my skin and I stuck out my tongue to collect some of it into my mouth. My hands went shakingly to my breasts where I softly squeezed them and spread his still hot cum all over my soft skin. Why did it feel so fucking good? Was I really this much of a cum slut?

For a moment, I was in my own little world and completely forgot that Eli was still here. I was soon reminded when I saw a towering black figure right in front of me. I looked up at him with a look of both satisfaction and desire and saw that he was holding his now semi-hard cock in his hand. Even when he wasn't fully hard, he still looked bigger than any other cock I had seen!

I saw him move it slowly to my face and I opened my mouth wide instinctively, but instead of sliding it in, he grazed it against my cheek and collected globs of cum that was on my face. I moved my mouth to suck on it and taste him, but he moved it away again! I looked up at him and pleaded with my eyes and he finally rewarded me by allowing me to close my lips around it.

I immediately swallowed as much of his dick that I could fit inside and groaned in pleasure as I tasted more of his cum. Oh god, it tasted so good. It wasn't just his cum though, it was also my pussy juices that coated his entire cock. I never tasted myself before, but I enjoyed and savored it.

I felt so dirty. Here I was, covered in his cum, and devouring his cock covered in my pussy juices. Not only that, but my hands couldn't stop spreading his hot cum around my body. The rolling waves of pleasure inside of me started to swell and I knew they were about to break over me in yet another orgasm. Fuck, I couldn't believe I was going to cum from just sucking on his cock!

My body shuddered and I popped his cock out of my mouth while my orgasm rippled through me. I squinched my eyes as waves of pleasure rolled through me while my body continued to shake. Eventually, it subsided and I was left breathless and surprisingly satisfied. It was like this was the release I needed for years, but never got.

I soon saw a pair of hands reach down to help pull me up and heard him say in a deep voice, "Here, let's get us cleaned up in the water here. We gotta get back before it gets any darker."

Oh shit, he was right! I forgot that we were still out in the jungle and it looked like it wouldn't be too long until the sun started to set! After I stood back up, I saw him grab my hand and we walked deeper into the water until it was chest high. We helped each other wipe down our bodies and I felt like both of us took our time exploring each other. Once clean, we got out of the water and started to put our clothes back on.

We started to walk down the hiking path to get back to the resort and I felt extremely tired. It was weird considering I felt so alive and energized before. Did fucking Eli make me that exhausted? After stumbling down the path a few times, he stopped, and I almost bumped into him.

To my surprise, Eli hunched down in front of me and said, "Here, climb on."

I blushed at his offer and felt like I was in no position to refuse. I climbed up on his back and a moment later, he stood up while holding my legs at his side. His body felt so amazing and so strong. He smelled good too! I wrapped my arms around his neck and I laid my head down on his broad shoulders. I felt so comfortable and so safe holding onto him that I started to drift off to sleep a little while I listened to his heartbeat.

"Hey, we're here," I suddenly heard him say and I picked up my head from his shoulder in surprise.

Wait, I just closed my eyes for a moment and we were back already? We were right at the front of the resort and the sun was now almost completely hidden by the horizon. Did I really pass out while he carried me? I felt so embarrassed but when I looked at him, he didn't seem to mind at all.

He offered to walk me to my room, and I smiled widely at how polite and cordial he was. It was only a few minutes later before we arrived at my room. He looked ready to leave but instead, I grabbed his hand and walked him into my room. I was already looking forward to worshiping his big black cock again, but I was so tired that I felt like I needed to rest before I would have enough energy.

"Sleep with me and keep me warm?" I said softly while I started to strip off my clothes.

He gave me a charming smile and nodded while I saw him pull off his t-shirt. He was definitely a man of few words, but I didn't mind that. He seemed to let his body do the talking and I was an avid listener. Before long, we were cuddled up together in the bed and I laid my head down on his impressive chest. I once again felt so warm and protected nestled in his body that it didn't take long for me to fall asleep again.

I normally didn't dream, but tonight I knew I would. I couldn't wait to turn those dreams into reality once I woke up.