Tropical Honeymoon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Being older, they'd had more experiences than we had. They talked of family trips to Utah and the amazing parks there, and of seeing the Alps and the Canadian Rockies with their girls. They live in Vermont where they ski regularly, and their older daughter is on the junior ski racing team, and their younger daughter is learning freestyle snowboarding.

"They sound like a couple of bad asses," I said.

"Yeah, they get that from their mother," Roger said, "She's always led the way in being adventurous!"

I thought about our conversation from the ladies room and glanced over at her. She was looking right at me for some reason and winked when I looked her way. I felt myself blush.

"Well, between the water and coffee at dinner, and the wine, I need to excuse myself to go pee!" I said, standing.

The wine had effected me more than I realized and I stumbled and fell as I tried to stand.

"Jess!" Derrick said, jumping to his feet and kneeling next to me.

"I'm OK!" I said, "I just tripped, but I'm fine!"

My small "cover up" was not up to the job, though as my legs were splayed from the fall, and I realized that I was showing off my tiny pair of panties to everyone, and because of my fall, all eyes were on me. I quickly smoothed the dress over my crotch.

"Oopsie!" I said, "didn't mean to flash everyone!"

"Um, Jess," Derrick said, "that's not all you're flashing!"

He nodded toward my chest and one of my tits was completely uncovered. I quickly pulled the top back over it, and Derrick helped me to my feet.

"Are you going to need some help?" he asked me.

"No, I'm pretty sure I can pee all by myself!" I said, a little embarrassed, and a little drunk.

Once up again, and facing the fact that I'd drunk more than maybe I should have, I was able to walk into our bungalow and find the toilet without incident. After taking care of nature's call, I headed back out.

"So, have you found the nudist beach yet" I heard Sally asking Derrick.

"No, we really had just gotten in when and decided that we needed a good...well, heard us." he replied.

"Heard you fucking?" Sally pushed forward. "You two were such an inspiration to us!"

As she said this, she was running her foot up Roger's leg, toward his crotch.

"So, there's a nude beach?" I asked, trying to turn the conversation a little bit.

"Well, technically it is 'Clothing Optional'" Roger spoke up, "It's out past the point there. It's pretty secluded, and it seems like everyone who ventures there opts for no clothes. Of course, even on this beach a lot of women go topless - there are a lot of Europeans here, and I guess topless is routine there."

I noticed that Sally's foot was now planted right in Roger's lap and she was pushing her foot into his shorts causing him to squirm a bit.

"So, you two have been there?" Derrick asked, "Did you go nude?"

"Sure," Sally answered, "When in Rome!"

"Should we try it, honey?" I asked him.

"Might be fun, but we'll need a shit-ton of sunscreen!"

"That's true," Sally said, "sunburn on your lady or man bits would be no fun at all!"

"What about this beach, though?" I asked Sally, "Do you go topless here, too?"

"Well again, when in Rome, do as the Romans do! Besides, if almost everyone is doing it, then what difference does it make. They'e just tits!"

"Easy for you to say!" I said, "At least you're well endowed!"

"Oh, Jess, honey, you have lovely tits!" she said. "Besides, time and gravity play on big ones, but yours will stay perky and firm - and lovely!"

Now I was embarrassed.

"Come on, show them again - well, show them both this time!" she continued, "I bet they turn Derrick on, don't they?"

"Oh, yeah!" Derrick said enthusiastically.

"I'm not sure that I should be sitting here flashing everyone - at least earlier it was an accident!"

"We can both go topless!" she said, smiling.

I knew that we were at a turning point - I could, and probably should, stop this now. Instead, I looked at Derrick - not to get him to stop this, but instead I was looking for his permission to go on. I knew that if I agreed to this, there was no telling where it would lead, but between the discussion with Sally earlier, and with Derrick after dinner, and the buzz of the wine, I wanted to see where it would lead.

Derrick smiled at me and said, "It's up to you my love!"

"OK," I said, still hesitantly.

Sally sat up with a big smile on her face, "Let's kick it up a notch! Derrick, dear, why don't you come over here, and help me with my blouse! Roger, would you like to help Jess with hers?"

My eyes shot to Derrick, and his to mine. A thousand thoughts tried to get to the front of my mind all at once, and the one that won was thinking about exploring another of Derrick's fantasies - and mine, too. I smiled and nodded at Derrick and he got up from his chair and walked, a little bit unevenly, to where Sally was sitting. I looked over at Roger and saw that he, too, was getting out of his chair.

Sally was wearing a thin blouse that buttoned up the center, and I could see the outline of her bra underneath. I was wearing my beach cover up dress - and there was no way it would stay on at all once it was off my shoulders. I decided that if I didn't want to just show of my tiny pair of panties that I'd remain seated, at least for now.

Sally stood up as Derrick approached her. Derrick immediately reached for the blouse and began to pull the tail up and out of her shorts. She reached her hands above her head, giving him better access. Once the shirt tail was out, he began unbuttoning from the bottom toward the top. With the last one undone, he helped her drop it from her shoulders, leaving her standing there in her bra. She was obviously comfortable in her body - she was not what I would call "chubby", but she was hardly skinny, either. She had a bit of a belly, and her boobs barely fit in the sheer bra with lace that seemed to be placed just to semi-cover her nipples.

Derrick stood back and just drank in the sight, but Sally said that he was not done.

"I said topless, and I meant topless! Derrick, you've got more to do! And Roger, this was not to be a one-woman show!"

I looked at Roger who had been watching my new husband removing his wife's blouse, and he turned his attention to me.

"So, how would you like me to proceed?" he asked.

"I think for now, just moving the material from my shoulders and the top should just slide down," I replied.

He reached my shoulders and began to slowly move the material out. We determined that we'd have to go to first one side, then the other, so he started pushing the dress on my right shoulder until it was clear and it slid down my arm. Roger gently helped me pull my arm through it, and one side of me was exposed now, or, I suppose, again. He then pushed the other side over the shoulder and down. This time it slipped completely off of my arm, and now I was topless and completely exposed.

Roger whistled lightly. "Damn, Sally, look what perky, pretty breasts!"

"See, Jess, there's a lot more to it all than size!" Sally said.

I looked back over at her. I'd been so focused on Roger lowering my dress that I'd completely missed the fact that Derrick had helped her remove her bra. She was now also topless. She was not droopy or saggy, but they were not as pert or firm as I bet they were when she was 20. Her nipples were larger and darker than mine. Mine were smallish, and light pink, but Sally's were a deep, dark pink - almost brown.

I looked up to see that she saw me staring.

"It's OK, I don't mind you looking - especially as pretty as you are! The girls aren't as firm as they used to be, but it's good to know that they still can capture someone's attention! Yours, too!" she added, giving Derrick a look and a little kick.

"Oh, um, sorry!" he stammered.

"Weren't you listening?" she asked, "I don't mind someone looking!"

I was imagining that Derrick wanted a good tit job with her. We both like tit jobs - him for obvious reasons, and me, I like watching him get all excited and squirting his jizz all over my chest. But, it was the only time I wished that I was bigger - to be able to wrap his cock completely in breast flesh, instead of just rubbing in the valley. I'll note that he never complained, but I always thought that I'd like to give him more.

"You want more than a look?" I heard her ask Derrick.

We looked at each other. Another turning point, but I made a quick decision.

"How about me?" I asked.

Sally laughed, "Oh, upping the ante, are you? Well, I haven't had that kind of attention in a long while! Come on, join your husband and cop a feel!"

Derrick's hands moved in and caressed her large tits. I reached a hand up to Roger who helped me stand up. Of course, when I did, my cover up dropped to the patio leaving me only wearing a skimpy pair of panties - hot pink string bikini style that offered only scant coverage of my ass.

It was too late to worry about it now, so I confidently strode over to Sally and stood next to Derrick, and began to gently massage her boobs. In under a second, I felt her hand reach my nipple, too.

"Mmm, every bit as firm and perky as they look! Come on, Roger, join us!"

I felt Roger's presence behind me, and then his hand on my waist, moving around and across my belly and up to my breasts. Then I felt his other hand move down my back and across my ass.

I looked up at Derrick, and put my hand on his chest. He looked over at me, being groped by Sally and Roger.

"I love you, Derrick, I need you to know that. Tell me now if this is not something you want."

He leaned over and kissed me.

"I love you, too. Tell me if this is not something you want," he said back to me.

I kissed him, and let my hand fall to his shorts, groping his stiff cock.

"Are we all settled then?" Sally asked me, looking into my eyes and smiling.

I pushed my hand into her cushy breast.

"Yeah, all settled!" I said to her.

I felt Roger's hands make their way back to my breasts as he moved in right behind me and I felt the bulge in his shorts on my ass. His hands cupped my breasts. I caught a sight of Derrick looking at Roger, and at his hands grasping my tits. I saw Derrick's hand move from Sally's big tits toward mine. I was not sure what he was going to do - push Roger's hands away?

He tapped Roger's hand, and Roger let go of my tit, and Derrick's hand moved in. He rolled my nipple between his thumb and forefinger, something that he knew was going to send shock waves through me - it always did, and I moaned loudly. Roger got a look of understanding in his face, and he then started to roll my nipples like Derrick had showed him.

Then I watched Derrick's hands move to Sally's belly, and then to the belt and snap on her shorts. He deftly undid both, and moved her zipper down slowly.

"My wife should not be the only one showing off her panties!" he said as he tugged on the waist of her shorts, and she started to wiggle her hips to help get them down. He must have, whether intentionally or not, gotten her panties in the tug on the shorts because as the shorts dropped, I could see the shock of dark pubic muff that she had between her legs. As all of the material got past the curve of her hips it dropped suddenly and she stepped out of them leaving her completely naked.

I felt Roger's hands now sinking lower, across my belly and to the waistband of my skimpy panties. He flattened his hand against my abdomen and slid his fingers under the thin material and down over my mound. Before our wedding we'd both had laser hair treatments so we were completely without hair near our genitals - Derrick had even done his chest.

"Oh, Sally!" Roger said, "like the sphinx!"

She looked at me and arched her eyebrows.

"We'll be quite the contrast to one another!" she said to me. She stepped away from Derrick momentarily and reached over and pulled down my underwear. My lips were damp and getting a bit swollen with the excitement. Roger's fingers were finding a bit of the dampness and he rolled it around his fingertips, then returned the moistened fingers to my nipples.

"Now, I see a problem, how about you Jess?" Sally said, smiling and looking at the guys.

"Hmm, yes, I see what you mean," I replied.

She immediately started to work on Derrick's shirt and pants, so I spun around to face Roger.

"Hands up!" I said to him, and pulled the hem of his t-shirt up and over his head. He had to duck a little for me to get it over his hands. I ran my hands down his chest. He was muscular, but not overly so. I ran my hands down and unbuckled his pants and ran the zipper down. As I opened the shorts I quickly pushed them down past his hips and simply let them drop. I looked down to see the end of his hard cock sticking up above the waistline of his boxers - and not by a little bit! I hooked my thumbs inside the waistline and sank to my knees, pulling the boxers down as I went.

I always loved Derrick's cock. It was almost 7 inches and really thick. It stretched me in all the right ways when we fucked, and really stretched my jaw muscles when I gave him a blowjob. Randy's cock was even longer - probably by an inch or more, but much thinner than Derrick's. As I was eyeballing this impressive piece of manhood, I looked over at Sally who had just unveiled Derrick.

Like me, Derrick was completely bald in his groin.

"Oh my God! Randy, look how thick this thing is! Come here, I need to see them together!"

Randy moved over next to Derrick. Sally was on her knees now between them and grabbed a cock in each hand, and pulled them together, rubbing Roger's cock against Derrick's.

"I love the uniqueness of these two - just look Jess! Come on over and get a close look!"

Now I moved over, too.

"Here, try them!" she said to me, indicating that I should grab the two of them. Derrick's was almost too thick for one hand, but I could wrap my fingers around Randy, but then Randy was clearly longer than Derrick.

"Fascinating, isn't it?" she said to me.

I leaned in, and pushed the two heads together. I was not sure what Derrick was going to think of being this close to another guy, but I hadn't started it, so I wasn't going to worry too much about it either. As I leaned in, I kissed first Derrick and then Roger. For a brief moment I thought about seeing if I could get both of them in my mouth.

"There's too much cock there to get them both in!" Sally said to me, laughing.

"Yeah, but it was still tempting!" I said to her, moving my hand up and down on the two guys.

Suddenly we heard voices coming from the beach, and we looked to see a couple playing in the gentle waves.

"Perhaps it's time we moved this indoors," said Randy.

"Not that much of an exhibitionist?" Derrick asked.

"Actually, we could get kicked out of the resort," Sally replied, "We've probably pushed things past the line already."

We scooped up our clothes and went inside Sally and Randy's side of the bungalow. It looked exactly like ours, only a mirror image. Though the bed was roomy enough when Derrick and I were on ours this afternoon, it certainly seemed like it could get very cozy with four.

Clothing got dropped in piles on the couch and immediately Sally took Derrick in her arms and kissed him. I walked over to Randy, whose cock had flagged a little with the voices on the beach and the scramble to get inside. I dropped to my knees in front of him and started to stroke him and looked up at him as I opened my mouth and took the end inside. I could feel him start to swell.

Although Derrick was hardly my first, we'd been together long enough that I was used to his thick cock and Roger felt different. As he grew back to his full erection his smaller girth was easier for my jaw to take, but the extra length felt odd to me. I never could deep throat Derrick because he was just too thick, so I tried with Roger, but his length got to me. Add to that, though I'd given head plenty of times to climax, usually it was a precursor to fucking, so it usually just set my pussy on fire with want, and this was no exception.

"Roger, I want this long cock inside me!" I said to him. "Lie down on the bed, I want a ride!"

He did as I asked, and I climbed on top, sitting up on my knees. Suddenly Derrick and Sally were there, too. Derrick leaned over and kissed me.

"I want to feed it to you!" he said.

My heart leapt, and kissed him back. We all watched as my husband reached for and grabbed another man's cock. He rubbed the head of Roger's dick all around my nether lips, getting it slick with my juices. Roger and I both moaned.

"I love watching your bald pussy lips opening around his cock!" Sally said. "Now, Derrick, push it inside her!"

Derrick did as she asked and began to feed his cock inside me. Once he was past the vestibule I sank down my body weight and felt the length of him deep inside me. It was exquisite! Derrick would stretch me out, but this was different, and I could feel the end of his cock pushing on my cervix. I started to ride on top of him and Sally and Derrick were kissing my neck and playing with my tits. Derrick ran a hand down over my ass, and started to play with my back door. He leaned in and whispered in my ear.

"I love you, babe, and I love watching you fuck!"

"Fuck her, Roger!" Sally said to her husband. "This is making me so horny! Come on Derrick, I need a good fucking, too!"

I watched her sit on the edge of the bed and spread her legs open wide. Her pussy lips opened between the dark bush, and Derrick moved between her legs. She grabbed his hard cock and rubbed her lips with the head.

"This thing is as thick as my wrist! Be gentle with me, lover, at least at first!"

I watched my husband lean his weight into her and saw his cock slide inside her, slowly, slowly until he was all in.

"Oh, God, you're stretching me wide open!" she said, "Give me a second to get used to it!"

Derrick held himself in her, just gently gyrating his hips eliciting a deep moan from her. She grabbed his ass and pulled him into her.

"Oh. My. God! Mmm, oh fuck that's good!" she said.

She loosened her hold on his ass saying, "Now, fuck me! Fuck me hard!"

Derrick began to move his hips more, slowly starting a good fucking rhythm, and gradually speeding up, and also pulling out more, and then slamming his hips forward, driving his cock into her. With each forward thrust her big tits were jiggling.

Sitting on top of Roger, I started to mimic Derrick's motions, driving Roger's dick deep into me, making my smaller tits bounce, too. The feeling of Roger's long cock in me and watching Derrick plow into Sally and I was soon going to reach a climax.

"God, I'm going to cum!" I said.

"Me, too!" Sally added.

I knew that Derrick was quite capable of giving Sally an orgasm without necessarily reaching his own, but I wasn't sure about Roger. I also wasn't sure about how Derrick would really feel if I let Roger cum inside me. I had in IUD, so I was not worried about getting pregnant, but still I was unsure. Why didn't we talk about this before hand?

"Oh God! Oh fuck, I'm cumming" Sally said, quite loud.

"Fuck her, Derrick, make her cum!" Roger said, "Oh god! Jess, you feel so good! Oh God! Where should I cum?"

I didn't know what to say, but Derrick said it for me.

"Fill her up, Roger!" he said.

I looked at him as he looked at me and winked.

"Yes, I'm gonna cum! I want to feel your cum in me!" I said. "Oh fuck! I'm cumming... CUMMING!"

I felt my pussy clamp on Roger's cock and he pushed his hips up from the bed and I was rewarded with his warm spunk filling my insides.

"Oh shit! Oh fuck me! Oh fuck, I'm cumming, too!" Sally said.

She wrapped her legs around Derrick's ass and pulled him into her. Derrick held himself against her as she shook with her orgasm, but I could tell that he had not cum with her.