Tropical Honeymoon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I could feel Roger's cock now softening inside me. I had collapsed on top of him and I kissed him.

"Thank you, that was fabulous!" I said to him.

"I'll say!" he replied.

Sally was still holding her legs around Derrick.

"Oh my fucking God!" she finally said, "that was absolutely glorious! And you're still hard! How can you still be hard?"

"Because he didn't cum!" I said.

She looked over at me, and then up at Derrick.

"You didn't cum?"

"Not yet," he replied nonchalantly, "I wanted to make sure that you did first!"

"That's my lover boy!" I said.

About that time, I felt Roger's now flaccid cock slip out of me.

"Oh!" I said, "I think I'm going to start leaking!"

"Roger will clean up!" Sally said, as I started to feel Roger pushing up on me. "Roll over and let him get access!"

So, Roger likes to clean up after himself, too?

"Want to help him, Derrick?" I asked, knowing from our fantasy discussions that it had come up before.

As I rolled onto my back and splayed my legs, Roger was there in a flash, and I could feel his lips meet my lower lips. Derrick was soon there, too.

"I can't let this opportunity pass!" I heard Sally say, as she joined them. Soon there were three sets of lips and three tongues bathing my pussy with attention. My smooth skin was slimy with pussy juices, Roger's cum, and everyone's saliva. I looked down to see Roger with a mouthful of his cum kissing Sally. Sally pulled Derrick into the kiss, too, and I watched my husband cum kiss another man.

I was feeling a little left out until he gave my open pussy one more kiss and then moved up to me to kiss me and let me share in the sloppy, musky tastes that everyone had been enjoying.

"I love you, Jess!" he said as he ended the kiss.

I pulled him into another, "I love you, too, darling!"

"Somebody else needs to cum!" I heard Sally say, and I looked to see her hands moving on Derrick's still hard dick. "Come on, Roger, let's work on that!"

She kissed the head of my husband's dick while her husband moved down and started kissing on the other side. For several seconds I watched them bathe his cock in kisses and saliva, before moving to join them. I kissed Derrick briefly and said, "Enjoy this!"

I moved between Sally and Roger and opened my mouth wide and sucked his big cock inside. Sally was working her hands on him, and Roger moved down and started to kiss and suck on his balls. Then I had an idea.

I moved and nudged Sally into the middle. She looked at me curiously.

"I want you to give him a proper tit-job!" I said. "He loves getting off between my tits, but your, big, soft titties will be able to surround him and I want to see his big cock poke up between these glorious mounds!"

All the while, I was kissing and caressing her big globes, and pinching her nipples.

"Wouldn't you like that, Derrick?" I asked, "pushing your cock between these big soft boobs?"

"Oh, yeah!" was about all he could manage.

Sally moved up between his legs and pushed her chest against his crotch, and took a boob in each hand, wrapping her soft flesh around him. He started to rock back and forth. With each forward thrust the head of his cock appeared between her tits, only to disappear again.

"Damn, babe, that looks so good!" Roger said to her.

I looked over at him and he was hard again, jerking off to the sight of his wife giving someone else a tit job.

"Jess, I have an idea!" Sally said, "Come here!"

She moved to the center of the room, bringing two pillows with her. She put the pillows down and quickly kneeled on one, inviting me to the other, facing her. When I was kneeling next to her, she pulled me to her so we were chest to chest. She rolled my nipples between her fingers and rubbed our breasts together.

"OK, boys," she said, "one on each side, fuck between our tits!"

The guys took a position on either side of us pushing their dicks between our tits and started rocking.

"Damn, this looks so good!" Derrick said, "I love seeing your breasts all mashed together like this! I'm not gonna last!"

"Cum! Cum for us all!" Sally encouraged him, "I want to see it squirt all over our tits! On Roger's dick, on his belly, too! Roger, don't you hold out! I want to see you squirt, too!"

"Oh fuck! I'm gonna cum!" Derrick said.

I saw his head go back and his hips thrust upward. A small dribble of white liquid came out of the slit in his penis followed quickly by an eruption of semen.

"Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!" he said, squirting his jizz everywhere - on Roger, on Sally, on me.

"Shit!" yelled Roger as he, too, reached his orgasm. He did not squirt as far as Derrick, but it seemed like copious amounts of cum and it was running all over our tits.

Sally reached up behind Derrick's head, pulling him down.

"You boys made a mess, now it's time to clean up!" she said, pushing his face down where his dick had just been. I started to reach for Roger in a similar way, but he was already moving. Both guys were licking up cum from both pairs of tits. I pulled Roger up to me and kissed his sloppy mouth. Since they both shot and dribbled cum everywhere, there was no telling who's puddles of semen were who's. I pushed his head back down to our tits and smiled at Sally. She pulled me into a kiss.

She broke the kiss and whispered in my ear, "Watch this part!"

"OK, guys, now I want to see you clean each other up! Especially those meaty cocks!" Sally said to our husbands.

Derrick backed up and looked at Roger. Roger was grinning from ear to ear as he pulled Derrick to the bed, where they lay down side by side. Roger immediately took Derrick's cock in his mouth and started to suck and lick, and quickly Derrick followed suit. Sally wrapped an arm around my back and we watched our husbands enjoy a post-orgasm sixty-nine cleanup session.

"Oh my God, that's hot!" I said.

Sally laughed and kissed me.

"Just the tip of the iceberg, Jess!" she said, "Just the tip of the iceberg!"

Sally and I laid down on the bed next to our husbands. She pulled me into a deep kiss, then put her head on the pillow. Between the wine and the orgasms, I was feeling sleepy and I closed my eyes. Soon I was asleep.