Tropical Island Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Lisa, I think you already gave me permission to have sex with your handsome husband, and I very much enjoyed the little 'taste' that I got yesterday. I think I'd like to warm him up with a little dancing and then take him back to your room to finish what we started if you're still ok with that?"

Lisa gazed directly into Thomas' eyes while answering Maria's question, "I am still ok with that, but you have to ask Thomas."

"I have to admit, I was hoping you'd ask," Thomas didn't wait for Maria to actually pose the question. "I would very much love to finish what we started."

"Thank-you Thomas," Maria was all sexy smiles. "Thomas, I'm certain that watching Lisa being impregnated by the tree yesterday was a huge turn-on for you." Then, with a wink, "you boys don't hide your arousal well."

Maria continued, "She's a beautiful woman and she's even more beautiful in the throes of passion. You can't really admire the graceful way that she arches her back when your face is buried between her legs or the way her abdomen twitches when your cock is buried in her. Rather than Juan and I simply offering you each the excitement of a new sex partner, I want us to show you how beautiful your current partners are. Would you be ok sitting with me and watching Juan show us how beautiful Lisa is? And, before you answer, please know this isn't some lurid trade, say yes only if you want to see Lisa with Juan, you can say no and I'm still going to have you."

Thomas felt a knot in the middle of his stomach. Of course, he and Lisa had already hashed it all out this morning the beach. He was OK with Juan and Lisa having sex. The idea of watching it was actually a huge turn on though he didn't completely understand why and he didn't understand why the physical sensation of his excitement felt the same as fear usually felt. It didn't matter, he had made the decision when his thoughts couldn't be influenced by the drinks or by the prospect of fucking Maria. He realized with some amusement that his cock was rock hard, 'guess the little head would say yes' he thought. "Yes, that sounds super hot, but he has to ask her," he replied.

Lisa turned from Thomas to Juan who didn't need words, he asked the question with his eyes and she immediately replied, "yes."

"It's settled then," Maria pushed her chair back and rose to her feet. Let's dance a bit while the anticipation builds. Sexual tension is so yummy."

As Maria led them through the restaurant, Thomas realized, "but we didn't..."

Maria cut him off, "there's no dinner check, just one more thing that works differently here. Don't worry about anything."

***

They walked a short way down the road, back toward the resort. Thomas walking hand in hand with Maria leading the way, Lisa and Juan, also holding hands, right behind them.

They'd walked silently, each with their own thoughts, for just a couple of minutes when Maria spoke up, "We're almost there. We rarely tell outsiders about this place so you'll be the first outsiders here in several years. Some of the younger people here have never seen an outsider in the flesh. Please don't be self conscious. They might stare for a short time, but they are here for a purpose and they will quickly forget that you are here."

"Ok, now I really feel special," Lisa almost whispered, "you might have some explaining to do later."

"Fair enough," Maria replied.

They walked through a grove of trees and came out on a beach. The sun was setting out over the ocean and a man was walking amongst the dancers lighting tiki torches against the coming night. There was a band playing at one end of the beach and literally everyone else was dancing. Neither the music nor the dance, for they all seemed to be doing slight variations of the same dance, was familiar to Lisa or Thomas.

"I realize that neither of you know this dance." Maria whispered. "It's easy to learn and it's deliciously sexy. This is sure to set the proper mood for our night. Lisa, do what Juan tells you to do. Thomas, put your right hand here, your left hand here and step in close. I'll guide you."

And, she wasn't lying, the steps were simple and easy to learn. The dance was close, with legs brushing against legs, breasts against arms and chests. And, there were hand movements - the ladies hands were mostly on the men's chests and shoulders, the men gently caressing the women's sides and just the tops of their butts. Everybody was doing pretty much the same dance with little variation and, as a little time passed, the various couples stopped sneaking peeks at the outsiders and focused their attention completely on their partners.

Thomas was very happy. Maria felt soft and warm in his hands and her body brushed against his in all the right ways. He had a raging boner and as it occasionally grazed some part of Maria's body he didn't care that she must know how badly he wanted her.

As each song ended and the next began, Maria would teach him some subtle changes in the hand positions and pull him a little closer so that their bodies touched more often and more intimately.

At some point, Thomas noticed that several of the women were dancing topless their nipples erect as they occasionally grazed their partner's chests. He felt a twinge of concern as he couldn't control his roving eye. They were all so beautiful and they were all so focused on their partners and here he was entranced by the eye candy that surrounded him. Maria reached behind herself and pulled the tie that held her bikini top together in the back then lifted it over her head leaving her naked from the waist up.

She pulled Thomas close and, as she pressed the tiny top into his hand, whispered, "can you keep this your pocket for me?"

Thomas was only too happy to oblige and now was able to focus his full attention back on his own partner where it belonged. He'd seen her beautiful little pert breasts a few times before but now they were close and they occasionally brushed against him. As luck would have it, when the next song started, the new hand movements that Maria showed him included gentle caresses of the sides of her beautiful breasts.

Lisa had managed to remain focused on Juan pretty well. However, she couldn't completely control her curiosity about how Thomas and Maria might be doing. The thought of Thomas and Maria together turned her on immensely and she'd grown very wet at the thought of what they would do later while she watched. So it wasn't long after Maria removed her top that Lisa noticed her sexy new friend, dancing topless with Lisa's husband's hands gently stroking the sides of her breasts. She looked around and saw that Maria was definitely not the only one. Many of the women were now dancing topless, their bikini tops peeking out of the men's pockets, the men's hands caressing the sides of their breasts. She noted with amusement that, just like on the mainland, island girl breasts came in all shapes and sizes and exhibited a similar variety of nipples as well.

Lisa took advantage of a part of the dance where Juan held her close to whisper, "some of the women are topless now, though many are not."

Juan whispered back, "yes, some of the women have decided to go home with the man that they are dancing with while many are still thinking about it."

Lisa felt more than heard Juan's words, she felt her nipples harden and worried that her pussy had likely made an embarrassing wet spot on her bikini bottoms. Still, when the dance changed again to a slightly less close hold she pulled the tie at her back, lifted her top over her head and held it out toward Juan with a coy smile. Juan smiled warmly, accepted Lisa's gift and stuffed it into his pocket, leaving the bright red strings hanging out for all to see.

On the next dance, the hands changed again and Thomas found his hands placed directly on Maria's breasts, her nipples like little pebbles against his palms. She had his full attention now and though they were where he could easily see, he did not even notice Lisa dancing with her eyes closed as Juan gently massaged her tits.

Another song and they were dancing close, hands on backs and chests rubbing together. Lisa enjoyed the feel of her nipples against the smooth silk of Juan's shirt and his hands on the rise of her buttocks, just at the base of her back. She was stealing glances at the other dancers and now most of the women were topless and most of the men had their hands resting similarly to how Juan's hands were. And, another song change and she watched as hands slid lower and cupped the women's buttocks. Some of the others were wearing thongs as Lisa was and she ached for Juan's hands on her bare butt like those all around her. She didn't have to wait long before his hands slid down and cupped her comfortably. She felt his finger tips, teasing the crease where her cheeks met the tops of her legs and slowly teasing closer and closer to the gap between her legs. His hands were inside her sarong and she knew that he would soon discover that her bikini bottoms were soaking wet. She tried to keep her mind off it by concentrating on the feel of his hard cock pressing against her stomach through his shorts. She held his butt cheeks in her own hands and idly toyed with one of the red bikini strings hanging out of his pocket.

Juan soon discovered Lisa's wet secret. He leaned forward a little more, nuzzling her neck with his face, but really just extending his reach so that one finger could probe the edge of her thong, rubbing the slick wetness along the edge of her outer lip. Lisa nervously glanced around, afraid that someone would see her being so wanton. But, the other couples all remained focused on each other and, based on their dancing, she thought that hers weren't the only wet lips being caressed, dancing on the sand of a Caribbean beach in the light of the tikis.

Lisa ached to have something inside her, she could think of nothing but Juan's thick finger gently moving the thin strip of fabric aside and entering her until she finally got her wish. Perhaps she had invited it, she might have wiggled her butt just so, maybe pressed back against his hand just a bit here surrounded by so many people doing the same thing or something very similar. She was just starting to rise to her plateau when she felt a hand soft on her shoulder and heard Maria quietly say, "Juan, Lisa, I think we should head back."

Lisa pondered her disappointment at being interrupted along with her excitement at what was to come as she walked hand in hand with Juan, following Thomas and Maria back through the trees to the road and then toward the resort. She was still topless. Many of the other dancers had noticed the outsiders leaving, each with an islander, both of the women topless. There were no secrets here and there was no judgement. It was all a little confusing. They walked together in silence all the way back to the bungalow on the hillside next to the fertility tree.

***

Inside the bungalow, Maria pulled Thomas to a couch in the corner and lifted one end of it while nodding at the other one so that Thomas understood that he was to help move the couch over by the bed. They put the couch at the foot of the bed, so close that anyone sitting on it could rest their feet on the end of the bed. Maria whisked all of the covers off the bed, leaving only the sheet and the many pillows. Then she took Thomas by the arms, moved him over and pushed him down onto the couch. She cruised around the room lighting candles and adjusting the lights to set the mood while Juan stood just inside the door, his arms around Lisa's naked torso as she stood just in front of him. When Maria felt everything was perfect she dropped onto the couch next to Thomas, put her feet up on the end of the mattress and asked him, "are you ready for us to show you your beautiful wife?"

"I am"

"I forgot to tell you something," she said. "Lisa is already pregnant with your son and besides, Juan can't get a girl pregnant directly. Also, I didn't say so, because I can't explain it, but there are no sexually transmitted diseases here; there never have been - it's one more little bit of island magic. Please don't worry about those mainland concerns."

Thomas felt the knot in his stomach tighten, but nodded his understanding. Maria nodded to Juan and he led Lisa over to the bed. He helped Lisa to kneel in the center of the bed, facing her audience, her arms at her sides. He had slipped off her sarong so that the red thong bottom was all that remained of the minimal clothes that she'd worn to dinner. Her bikini top still peeked out of his pocket but Juan had, at some point, discarded his shirt.

Lisa was filled with anticipation as Juan gathered her long hair in his hands behind her, thus exposing her firm, pale breasts to Thomas and Maria. He stroked his fingers through her hair starting at her scalp and letting it slide slowly between his fingers until it dropped against her back and then doing it again with the other hand. Thomas scanned Lisa from head to toe. She was gazing into his eyes, her anticipation apparent. Her posture was perfect, her neck long, her shoulders and collar bones showing, breasts, flat stomach, the red thong, obviously soaked through, barely covered her lips, it was clear that she was shaved bare under that tiny strip of fabric. There was a slight gap showing the bulge of her pussy against the thong then her slender legs down to where she was kneeling on the mattress.

As Thomas looked back up, he caught Juan's eye and Juan held Lisa's hair with one hand and very lightly dragged the fingertips of the other hand across her shoulder and down her upper arm, causing her to visibly shiver.

'Maria was right,' Thomas thought, she is beautiful when she is this aroused and I can sit back and take her all in.

Juan traced his fingers along her side, down over her hip bone and along the outside of her leg. He released her hair and then did the same fingertip caress all the way down both sides while he bent his head and gently nuzzled Lisa's neck.

He began placing tiny kisses all around her neck and across the top of one shoulder while his fingertips continued to trace circles along Lisa's sides, across her flat stomach, around the sides of her breasts and into the corner where the undersides of her breasts met her ribcage. Lisa couldn't look Thomas in the eyes any more and gently closed her eyes and laid her head back onto Juan's shoulder.

He continued kissing her neck and shoulder as his fingers drew smaller and smaller circles on her tits, slowly closing in on her aureolas which had grown smaller as her nipples had become harder. Juan drew circles on Lisa's tiny aureolas, teasing her, not touching her nipples. From the corner of his eye, Thomas sensed that Maria was stroking her own breasts but he could not look away from Lisa's. Finally, Juan let his fingertips flick Lisa's taut nipples and she drew in a sharp breath. Back and forth he flicked them as his face pushed her hair out of the way so that he could kiss the back of her neck.

Juan kissed his way down Lias's back to a spot between her shoulder blades so that he was now completely hidden from Lisa's eager audience. Only his hands showed as they each cupped a breast and he began to stimulate her nipples, holding them between thumb and pointer finger and gently tugging them out and up, her breasts following along with each tug. Lisa raised her head back up and opened her eyes. Thomas's eyes were glued to Juan's fingers stimulating her sensitive nipples and she waited patiently until he sensed her gaze and locked eyes with her and smiled. She sighed deeply and let her eyelids half close so that he could see how pleased she was and she could still watch him.

Juan's hands slid down off of Lisa's tits and glided down her rib cage and then slowly back and forth across her stomach, moving a tiny bit lower with each stroke. His head reappeared over her shoulder and Thomas could tell that Juan was watching Maria.

Juan's hands reached the top of Lisa's red thong and then stroked just once lightly across the top of her mound as they slid down to the tops of her thighs. He stroked up and down the fronts of her thighs, each stroke moving incrementally toward the center, his thumbs brushing ever so close to her pussy. As his strokes moved to the inside of her thighs he added a little pressure until she instinctively moved her knees a little farther apart, further exposing her pussy, her outer lips only half covered by her thong. He ran his fingertips along the part of those lips that was not covered, already slick with her juices, then pushed the thong to one side, leaving her wet cunt completely exposed to Thomas and Maria's gaze. Lisa felt a twitch deep in her stomach as she saw both of them watching and she felt her engorged lips slowly part, exposing her pink insides.

Juan's left hand in the center of Lisa's chest pressed her back against his muscular chest while just one finger of his right hand drew little circles in the wet pool at her opening, inching a bit deeper with each circle. When he had finally worked the entire length of the finger into her, he withdrew it slowly, dragging the underside of it up the middle of her slit until the tip came out and slid up her slit to lightly brush over the nub of her clit. He briefly drew circles around her clit, but her suit bottoms were getting in his way. He slid his hands to her hips and began to very slowly slide her suit down. When he reached the sheet, Lisa lifted one knee just enough for him to move the suit under. She shifted to the other knee and Juan slid her sopping thong off her ankles and tossed it to Thomas who, upon catching it, couldn't resist a quick sniff. He had always loved the scent of Lisa's arousal and today was no different.

Juan went back to drawing little circles around Lisa's clit while eye gazing his fiancee. Maria quickly raised her hips off the couch and slipped her own bikini bottom off - leaving her naked as well. Maria took Lisa's thong from Thomas and tossed it away, handing him her own well scented suit to replace it. She dropped a hand to Thomas' lap and pulled the drawstring on his shorts then sat back to continue watching the show. Thomas took the hint and slid his shorts off onto the floor, his aching cock happy to be free of its confinement. Maria then reached over and took his hand and laid it between her spread legs.

"Just very lightly," she whispered, "it's not our turn yet." And, she let her other hand rest on Thomas' cock holding it, not stroking it but preventing him from stimulating it himself.

Juan turned Lisa around and laid her on the bed so that her head was hanging off the end of the bed between Thomas' feet and Maria's feet. She watched them, upside down, until Juan's tongue found her pussy and she squeezed her eyes shut from pleasure. Juan had her knees up and back and his arms wrapped around her legs so that he could reach her tits and continue to stimulate her nipples. She dropped her hands into his dark, curly hair and held his head as she moaned her pleasure. Her back arched and her shoulders pressed into the mattress as she pushed her pussy up and Juan's head down.

Thomas was mesmerized. His eyes roamed Lisa's body taking in her facial contortions, the ripples of her various muscles as Juan's oral ministrations carried her toward her peak. Maria had been absolutely right, Lisa in the throes of passion was a beautiful sight.

Between the naughty circumstances and Juan's expert cunnilingus, it wasn't long before Lisa had her first orgasm. It rippled throughout her body and seemed to go on forever as Juan switched to firm pressure and very slow circles to keep from over-stimulating her clit though, eventually, it was too much and her hands moved from pulling his head in to pushing his forehead away from her satiated pussy.