Tropical Island Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Juan raised his head up, smiling triumphantly with Lisa's juices all around his mouth and down his chin. He gently pulled her up to kneel facing him, her back to their audience while he wrapped his arms around her and they shared a deep french kiss.

"Let's let your pussy rest for just a minute," he told her. Then he laid on his back on the bed with his feet toward Thomas and Maria. He eased Lisa down to kneel beside him and, taking a fistful of her hair, gently lowered her head toward his cock. Lisa steadied herself with one hand and wrapped the other around the base of Juan's fat dick. Turning her gaze upward she could just see Thomas slouched down on the couch, Maria's hand now very slowly stroking him, while he carefully watched her every move. She planted a little kiss right on Juan's tip then ran her tongue around the head and popped it into her mouth. She couldn't help but moan as she worked her mouth down Juan's shaft and then began to work it with both her hand and her mouth. Thomas could easily imagine Juan's pleasure as he'd watched his own cock repeatedly disappearing between those pretty lips many times.

Juan didn't allow the blow job to go on for very long before he pulled Lisa up until she was straddling his body facing the watchers and, holding her by the hips, moved her down until she hovered directly over his penis. Lisa would have gladly sank down onto it but Juan held her still so that the tip of his penis sat just at her opening. He slowly raised his hips, sliding himself not into her but up between her lips, rubbing her clit against his cock head and killing Thomas, Maria and Lisa with suspense. He continued, like that for several strokes, spreading Lisa's juices over himself while torturing his audience. Finally he turned her around and pulled her head down into a kiss. With one hand he pushed her butt down so that his manhood was trapped between his own belly and Lisa's pussy, its lips wrapped around his shaft. He continued, kissing her passionately and rubbing the underside of his cock through her slit and over her clit until she came again with a shudder, moaning into his mouth.

Finally, with his hands on her hips, he raised her up just enough to line up with her opening and, ever so slowly, pushed all the way into her. Thomas watched intently as inch after inch disappeared and then, as Juan slowly pulled out, Lisa's engorged lips clung to Juan's cock until just the head was still inside. Juan held Lisa still and fucked up into her for a while before he pushed her up so that she was sitting with him deep inside her. She held his shoulders and they worked up a rhythm, her rocking her hips with his cock head nestled at the very end of her canal while Juan reached up and began to pinch and squeeze her nipples again. Lisa could feel her climax approaching and she rocked harder and faster while Juan increased the pressure on her nipples until she had another orgasm and collapsed onto his chest.

Juan easily flipped them both over and smothered Lisa with kisses while his powerful hips thrust his cock into her over and over, faster and harder. And then, with a grunt he was done, he stopped, buried to the hilt and Thomas and Maria watched as his cock spasmed, pumping Lisa full of his cum.

They lay there like that for a minute. They might have laid there all night except that Maria was more than eager to put on her own show with Lisa's husband. She got up from her seat and dashed into the bathroom, returning with a hand towel. Juan had rolled off to lie beside Lisa and Maria handed her the towel with a knowing look.

"OK, you two, that was spectacular. You see, Thomas, your wife is a beautiful instrument. I hope that watching another man make music with her has afforded you a new appreciation of that beauty. Now... It's my turn to show her how beautiful you are. Juan, Maria, up! The couch is yours, you can have your little post fuck cuddle there. Thomas, on the bed, now!"

Thomas rose and let Maria guide him by the hand to the center of the bed as Juan and Lisa moved off the opposite side and took their positions on the couch, Lisa snuggled in under Juan's arm.

Maria guided Thomas to lie in the middle of the bed, flat on his back with his feet toward the couple cuddling on the couch. Then, she reached in under the mattress at one corner and pulled out a rope that was already tied to the bedpost. Catching the look on Lisa's face she said, "had you really not noticed them? They've been there the whole time, perhaps you can play with them yourself later in the week. I'll let him go soon enough, I just want him still for a few minutes while we both appreciate his fine body."

She expertly tied Thomas' legs and hands with a simple single column tie at each, leaving him spread eagle in the middle of the big bed, his hard cock sticking straight up. Kneeling beside him, Maria gently stroked one fingertip up and down the underside of it.

"You know, I think this has been hard for hours now. I can't be sure about dinner, but I can tell you with confidence that it was like this while we were dancing and it was rock hard for all of Lisa's sexy show. I'll have to be careful with it."

Maria ran her hands out over Thomas' hips and then down over the tops of his thighs. She switched to both hands on the near leg, one on top of the thigh and one lightly stroking the inside of the thigh, each stroke coming tantalizingly close to Thomas' crotch where his cock still waved about begging for attention.

"He's got such strong legs, these solid thighs. I really enjoyed dancing with one of them pressing between my legs." She was directly to Lisa, stroking Lisa's husband's leg while describing it. She continued on, admiring his big firm calves, then crawling over to the other side and taking the other leg in her hands. She bent down and placed a kiss on the side of his calf and kissed up the outside of his leg, across the top of his thigh and along the inside of it. She'd left the ropes loose enough that she could push his legs apart, lifting his knees a little to allow her to kiss her way to where his leg met his crotch. As she kissed around his cock, her hands moved to his stomach and she dragged her long, dark silky hair over his rampant erection, leaving it wanting more but moving past it to kiss his taut abdomen.

"He's got these strong abs. I'm sure they will provide powerful thrusts when I'm ready for that," she mumbled, peeking over at Lisa as she kissed across his stomach, her hands caressing his sides and up his rib cage toward his chest. And she kept moving, roving over his body planting tiny kisses and describing it for Lisa's benefit.

"gorgeous chest..."

"strong arms to hold me tight..."

"big manly shoulders..."

"big strong hands, fingers... I know where these are going when I untie him..."

After admiring the arm that she was closest to, she had to lean across his head to plant kisses on the far shoulder, dragging her hair across his face. As she kissed up his arm along the inside of his bicep, she made sure to position herself just right so that one nipple grazed his lips - not close enough or long enough for him to capture it. And she continued leaning across him working her mouth up his forearm to his hand - her abdomen caressing his nose as it passed then finally pressing her mound against his cheek.

She moved back before he could turn his head to take advantage of her position. She sat up and rested one hand on his chest, the other on the top of his head, looking down into his expectant face.

"His handsome face with that big, silly grin... his soft hair..."

As she lowered her face toward his, her hand slid down and closed around his now aching cock. "And, this, fat thing that I've wanted inside me since I first saw it." With that she began to passionately kiss Thomas, holding his head with one hand while her other hand very slowly stroked up and down his cock.

Lisa was both exhausted and satiated, but the sight of this beautiful island girl making out with her husband while stroking his cock lit a fire in her pussy. She looked down to see that Juan was at least half hard again if not more and she wrapped her hand around him and began to stroke slowly, feeling him grow in her hand as she went back to watching Maria torture Thomas.

For a while, the only sounds were Maria and Thomas, moaning into each others mouths as they made out while Maria gave Thomas a gentle hand job. Finally, she broke free of their kiss and turned toward his cock, her eyes locked with Lisa's as she very slowly lowered her head and took just the tip of Thomas' cock in her mouth, much as Lisa had done to Juan. Maria very slowly worked all of Thomas into her mouth and began to slide him in and out. She kept changing it up, licking the sides of the shaft, sliding down to suck his balls and she used her hands all around the base of it, massaging his perineum, even wetting one finger and teasingly drawing circles on his asshole.

"You know, I've given both of you oral pleasure already this week and, so far, nothing for me," Maria said, not really directly addressing either of them. "I think I deserve a little something." With that, she swung her leg over and lowered herself onto Thomas' mouth, ministering to his cock with her hands and mouth the entire time.

Thomas did his best to lick Maria in this somewhat awkward position and without the use of his hands until Lisa felt she had to speak up.

"Maria, he's really good at what he's doing to you right now, but not so much in that position and, I gotta say, he's going to fill your mouth with cum before you get to fuck him if you suck him much longer. I know this is your show, but, could you please turn around and sit on his face?"

"It would be my pleasure," Maria replied. She climbed off of Thomas, turned around and straddled his chest, now facing him. "Let's let him have his hands," she commented as she managed to position herself so that one nipple was pressing on Thomas' mouth while she untied one of his hands. Having released the first hand, she turned to place the other nipple in his mouth and work on the other hand. Of course, Thomas made the most of the short time it took Maria to untie his hands. Once both hands were free, she leaned down to give him a little kiss on the lips and then sat upright and inched forward until her pussy was directly above Thomas' waiting mouth. She found the headboard was in just the right spot that she could hold it to steady herself as she lowered her dripping cunt onto Thomas' mouth and his hands came up to cup her breasts and pinch her nipples.

"That's the way," Lisa told her, "now just fuck his face until you can't take any more."

Maria tried to reach back with one hand to give Thomas a few strokes, but she was too intent on riding his face and she knew he didn't need it. They worked together, her moving herself around so that Thomas first drank the juices from her hole, then sucked her lips and, eventually, sucked her clit between his pursed lips. She ground down on him, slowly increasing the pressure as he increased the speed of his tongue and the pressure on her nipples until she came hard with a long drawn out groan. She stayed on his tongue for as long as she could stand, but ultimately had to rise up away from his face.

"I have to have you in me now!" she panted as she slid down, lined his tip up with her entrance and dropped herself onto him, taking him all the way in quickly.

"Fuck me hard"

Thomas had barely enough slack in the ropes, still tied to his ankles, to plant his feet and start thrusting up into Maria violently. She met his thrusts and cried out each time he hit bottom and, in just a short time, she came again and collapsed onto him, her tits pressed against his chest, her face buried into his neck.

After a short rest, Maria climbed off of Thomas and hurriedly untied his feet. She then flopped down on her back beside him, raised her knees and spread them wide.

"Hey, Lisa, I'm sorry I only gave you a tour of the front of his body before. He's going to climb on me now and finish himself. Watch the way his cute little ass flexes when he drives into me and watch the muscles in his back as he works. Watch your hot man fuck this little island girl to death."

With that, Thomas rolled onto Maria, slipped his cock inside and began slowly fucking her, grinding his pelvis against her each time he reached bottom. He'd had plenty of stimulation and, now that he was in control, it only took him a couple of minutes until he felt his orgasm rising. He took a couple more deep strokes and then settled down on top of Maria while his cock shot jet after jet of cum deep inside her. It freaked him out for just a second before he remembered that island girls couldn't get pregnant that way. And, with that thought, he leaned down and began gently kissing her.

After some time, Thomas rolled off Maria and lay flat on his back beside her, totally spent. Lisa untangled herself from Juan, who seemed quite ready for round two, and went to get Maria a towel to clean up with. Then, Lisa laid down beside Thomas and rested her head on his shoulder. Once Maria had wiped up most of the mess, she went to the bathroom, soaked a washcloth in warm water and came back and cleaned up Thomas' sticky cock. Finally, she pulled a sheet up over them both.

"My guy appears to want another round and you two appear to need some sleep. Our place isn't far and, I think Juan can walk in this condition, so we're going home. He's busy the rest of the week, so you might not see him again. If you can, please sleep in until I bring breakfast. And, if you don't mind, I'll bring breakfast for three, I'm eager to check in with you both."

"Thank-you, Maria, we'd love to share breakfast with you," Lisa answered sleepily, "Juan, kiss me goodbye."

Juan leaned down and kissed Lisa gently on the lips.

"Thank-you," she whispered.

"My pleasure," he replied.

And, with that, Maria took Juan by his eager cock and led him out the door, both of them naked, their clothes still strewn about Lisa and Thomas' bungalow.