Tropical Island Ch. 02

Story Info
Thomas and Lisa learn more...
9.9k words
4.77
7.2k
6

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/16/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thomas and Lisa sat naked at the little table on their secluded patio, sipping hot coffee and nibbling at the delicious breakfast that Maria had delivered. Below them, the turquoise waters of the bay lapped gently at the wide arc of white sand beach whose cabanas, lounge chairs and boats all sat idle in the early morning light. Above them spread the vine draped branches of the fertility tree that had impregnated Lisa just a day ago. In just 40 weeks, they would be the proud parents of a healthy baby boy. It seemed a little unreal after all their previous efforts to get pregnant, but Maria had assured them that the tree had a nearly perfect record.

"So, you really think Maria wants to have sex with me?" Thomas' voice was soft, he gazed into Lisa's eyes, eager to hear her thoughts and only slightly worried that his question would upset her.

"Oh yeah, have you not noticed how her eyes can't get enough of you? And, she told me quite clearly that she thinks you are very attractive. You think you can handle her?"

"I'm worried about you. You're carrying our baby now, aren't you a little concerned about me falling for Maria and deciding to stay here on the island?" Thomas replied, grinning impishly.

"You know, I had some alone time with Maria before you got here. It's different here, sex isn't about making babies and it doesn't carry the risk of making an unwanted baby. It sounds like they treat it much more casually than we do, it's not all tangled up in commitments to be life partners. They make commitments to support each other and their children for life but they don't mix that up with their sexual desires."

"So, you're ok with it if Maria wants to give me more than last night's blowjob?"

"Of course, I already told you that I gave her permission to 'take care of you' after my ritual and that I would not have minded if that had meant fucking you. But, I do need to point out that she's taking us out to dinner with her and her fiancé Juan. She speaks very highly of Juan. I think she's got plans for both of us. Is that going to work for you? What if he's really handsome or a brilliant lover?"

"Hey, at the end of the week we're going home and Juan and Maria are staying here. Besides, I really believe the stuff she says about the islanders having a different attitude about sex since it's not how they make babies."

Lisa took another sip of her coffee and gazed into Thomas' eyes. Once she was convinced that he really was comfortable with it she continued, "Ok, here's the thing. I think they are going to try to have sex with us tonight and I don't want to have to have a whispered conversation in front of them, I don't want to seem unsure. Besides, after a few drinks and a ton of flirting, we're not going to be able to make our best possible decision. We need to decide now, agree on our boundaries and then stick to them, you think?"

Thomas did not hesitate, "I agree, you can do anything you want with Juan. Can I assume I'm free to enjoy whatever Maria offers? And, what about other stuff? Two on one? Do you want Juan and I at the same time? Are you looking to do more with Maria since you enjoyed her after the tree milked me? And... I know the tree tested my limits a bit, but I gotta be honest, I do not want to play with Juan or any other man in any way, do you think that will be an issue?"

"OK, now I think we're getting ahead of ourselves..." Lisa was all smiles. "For what it's worth, I'm down to have some fun, I'd be happy to play with Maria again and there isn't anything you and Juan together can do to me that the tree didn't already do... and what I remember of that was awesome. Finally, while I have no idea what Juan might be into, I'm sure he's capable of taking 'no' for an answer. Now you watch, we've totally misread them and it will just be a boring dinner date."

Thomas smiled broadly, "nah, maybe I don't know how to read these island girls, but based on the experience so far, I think it's going to be a good night."

"I hope you're right. Now, what will we do while we wait? Maybe we should rest up - if I understood the instructions correctly the resort beach is the only one that's open to visitors. What say we grab our books and go snag a cabana at the water's edge. We can swim a bit, read a bit, maybe sleep a bit and dream of exciting evenings to come."

***

The young couple passed a very relaxing day at the beach. There were a few other couples there, but the beach was huge and they had no trouble finding a vacant cabana near the far end. It was as big as the king bed in their room and it had moveable curtains around the sides to protect them from the sun. Some of the couples they passed on the beach had been nude and Lisa decided that, if she was going to spend the week tanning her skin, pale from the winter weather back home, she might as well tan all of it. Thomas opted to keep his board shorts on, but was more than happy to have Lisa nude beside him, lazing away a sunny day in paradise.

Maria found them there in the late afternoon. Thomas noticed her as she was still only halfway down the beach. She was topless and, on the bottom, she was wearing only a nearly transparent sarong. He knew he'd be able to see her pussy clearly when she got closer and he was a bit relieved that he had kept his shorts on.

"Lisa, I see you've decided to do the beach in proper island style, good for you," Maria greeted them.

"Yes, it's super comfortable and, even though there's nobody at this end of the beach to see me, I think I'm enjoying the exhibitionist aspect of it as well. I mean, somebody might see me," Lisa replied, her eyes scanning every inch of Maria's luscious body.

Maria moved her feet just a bit farther apart, the sunlight shining through her sarong left nothing to the imagination. "Well, I'm certainly enjoying the view. I wanted to give you guys a heads up for tonight. Juan and I can meet you in the resort lobby at 7. We're going to a super casual outdoor restaurant and then maybe for a little dancing. Lisa, you could just wear that cute little red bikini you got the other day with a wrap around the bottom. And, Thomas, since you seem comfortable in those shorts, maybe just throw on a sexy shirt and you'll fit right in. I felt I should warn you guys so you wouldn't end up feeling overdressed."

"Well, that makes it easy enough. We'll see you in the lobby at 7, then." Lisa pried her eyes off of Maria's breasts long enough to look her in the eyes.

"OK, I've got to get back to work. We're looking forward to seeing you tonight," and Maria set off back down the beach. Thomas' eyes stayed glued to her firm little butt until she was too far away for him to really see anything.

***

When they met up in the lobby at the appointed time, Lisa was not al all surprised to find that the beautiful and charming Maria had managed to get engaged to a tall, handsome man. Juan greeted her with a kiss on each cheek and greeted Thomas with a handshake. He then explained that the restaurant was in the nearby town and that it was a pretty evening for a walk if that was OK with them. Finding they were all in agreement, they set off toward town with Lisa grilling Juan for details of how he and Maria had met, how long they'd been together, how he had proposed, etc.

After just a few minutes walk, they arrived at a small restaurant where the pretty hostess greeted Maria by name and offered to show them to their table. They passed through the covered part of the restaurant and out onto the beach to a small table set just a few feet from where the waves were lapping at the sand. The table was set two on each side so that nobody had to sit with their back to the beautiful view. Lisa and Thomas took one side while Maria and Juan sat on the other with Juan across from Lisa and Maria facing Thomas.

The hostess told them, "Brigitte will be here in a minute to tell you about today's dinner choices. Meanwhile, I can get you drinks, the usual Maria?" Maria nodded and the hostess turned her gaze to Juan who nodded as well.

"You know, I don't even want to know what 'the usual' is," Lisa quipped, "I'm in. Thomas, are you going to be the odd one out?"

"I think we've already trusted Maria with more important things than drink choices, count me in too."

"You guys are in good hands," the hostess winked at Thomas then turned and headed back toward the bar inside.

They made a bit more small talk until Brigitte appeared. There were only three choices for dinner but they all sounded equally delicious. They all involved seafood fresh from the waters around the island as well as other ingredients grown at farms on the island. After a bit of discussion, Lisa and Thomas selected two of the dishes with a promise to share them so each of them could taste both.

As soon as Brigitte left with their order, Maria turned to Thomas and said, "I feel like I have a lot of explaining to do. And, I suppose you have questions."

"Well, I'm very curious about everything that's happened in the last two days and how this all works, but I sense a bit of regret in your voice, is there something bad that we don't know yet."

Maria visibly relaxed at Thomas' words, seemed to pause for a thoughtful second and then went on, "Well, I did drug you with that punch. I didn't have your consent to drug you and then I didn't get your consent for anything that happened with the tree. Lisa and had I talked about the pros and cons of telling you everything up front, she assured me that you would be fine with it. There are several similar trees here on the island and people have been using them to make babies for centuries. Of course, island residents know what's going to happen, but, when we started allowing a few carefully selected couples to visit form the mainland, we weren't sure how the men were going to react to the semen harvesting process. We've tried it both ways and most men report that they were as happy not knowing what to expect. When we do explain it all in advance some men worry needlessly about various parts of it while others become gleefully expectant only to tell us later that while it was nice, it wasn't what they expected. We have to trust the partners when they tell us you'll be ok with it and, as you might guess, we've not had a single complaint."

"Ah, now I understand your discomfort. Rest assured, while a bit of it was new and pushed my boundaries a little, it was mostly awesome. But, now I want to know, you implied that even the islanders use the trees to make babies, how does that work? and how did all of this get started?"

"I can do the history lesson," Juan offered, setting down his drink. "Well, such as it is, there isn't a history for all of it. We have oral histories of many great past leaders on the island, of great storms, eruptions of the volcano, and of the first visitors from outside. There isn't anything in all of our lore about some beginning of the trees role in our reproductive cycle, it seems as if it has always been that way. In fact, the old stories say that our people always believe that the trees were necessary, that nobody got pregnant the way you mainlanders do. Once outsiders came a few hundred years ago we became aware of your way. When we learned about the direct way that you become pregnant, we began to pay more attention. Women on the island typically have sexual partners, multiple sexual partners, for some years before they find someone that they want to take to a tree to make a baby. Once we were aware, we paid close attention. No woman on the island has ever become pregnant directly, it requires the help of a tree."

"The earliest outsiders here on the island were all men, sailors of one sort or another - explorers, whalers, pirates, warriors - our history includes them all. Many of them had sex with women from the island, it isn't a big complicated thing for us like it is for you. We learned over time that including outsiders is too complicated and we work to, as you say, 'fly under the radar' now. But a lot of outsiders had sex with a lot of island women and there were never any babies."

"Decades after the first explorers discovered the island, a few adventuresome women found their way here and few of them couldn't resist the charms of our men." Juan paused here and turned from Thomas who was hanging on every word of this history lesson to Lisa. Her gave her a sly wink and inched one foot forward so that it was resting against the side of her foot. He continued, "Now that we know all about your world, we realize how lucky we were. To outsiders our island didn't seem all that different from the many other islands near here. The outsiders did not realize that their men weren't getting our women pregnant and their women never realized that, if they were getting pregnant, it was not due to the attentions for our island men. We figured out how unique we are early enough to realize that we need to be somewhat secretive."

Brigitte had delivered their food along with another round of Maria's usual drink and the group suspended the history lesson for a few minutes while they shared bites of the delicious food and shared their thoughts on which was the most delicious.

After they had eaten in silence for a bit, Lisa thought of a new question, "If you are 'somewhat secretive' about the island's ways then how is it that I found the clinic, how did Thomas and I end up here?"

"Ah well, that one is obviously mine to answer," Maria set her fork down and turned to face Lisa. "You probably did a ton of internet searches about fertility, am I right?"

"Well, yeah, I was starting to worry a bit, Thomas and I really wanted kids."

"We've been running the resort and helping couples now for decades. In the early days we had arrangements with a few fertility doctors on the mainland, we sought them out, carefully selecting doctors that we could trust to be discreet. We brought them here to learn how the process works and instructed them to send us only a few couples a year and only couples that they could count on to keep our secret. And, of course, they only sent us couples who, medically, should be able to get pregnant but who just aren't having any luck. The tree is amazing, but there are some issues even the tree can't overcome."

"It's much easier for me now than it was for my grandmother or even my Mom. The internet makes it possible for me to cast a pretty wide net. People fill out information forms from which I can select the very few that would benefit from an encounter with our tree while all of the others get responses from a normal fertility clinic on the mainland that is happy to have all of the referrals we send them. I bet you filled out enough of those contact forms that you don't even know which one was mine."

"Wow, yeah, I couldn't find the right website again if I tried. But I remember your first e-mail and I remember every bit of our phone conversations - you sounded so confident and reassuring. Thank-you for inviting us here. I suddenly feel very privileged. You said your mother ran the clinic before you and your grandmother before that?"

"Whoa, wait. I've got questions too," Thomas interrupted. "How many phone calls? how long have you two been in touch? how did you plan to trick me into coming here and trick me into fucking that tree?"

"Oh, honey, I love you and I'm super happy to be pregnant with your son. Maria already apologized for her part in tricking you and I want you to know that I'm sorry, not sorry. Maria has a lot of experience with this process and I decided to take her advice and let you experience it as it happened. Please forgive me." Lisa seemed somewhat sincere, but then she added with a big grin, "Also, I was there and I have to tell you, that tree fucked you."

Thomas shook his head as if he was in disagreement, but his smile and the twinkle in his eyes told Lisa that he understood that she was just teasing him and all was well. Still, he had to ask, "Do all the men have the same experience with the tree that I had? and, if so, why is it so... much?"

"Hah, I can answer that one so that Maria can have a bit more of her dinner," Lisa piped up, "Let me see if I can remember all the stuff that Maria explained to me. Everything the tree does seems to be for a purpose. Samples of its many different secretions have been taken and studied. Early on, some of what the first pod fed your mouth was the equivalent of an energy drink and some of it was just hydration. I'm not sure you know this but your encounter with the tree lasted over three hours. The pod that descended onto your cock was well lubricated, of course, but it also included aphrodisiac chemicals to ensure that you were as turned on as possible so that you would produce a nice big load for the tree to process. Not wanting to rely on chemicals alone, the tree stimulated your prostate to ensure that, when you came, you delivered every ounce of cum you possibly could. And, finally, the tree filled your belly with nutrients plus a gentle sleep aid so that you would wake up refreshed and happy rather than exhausted and starving. I'm sure Maria will correct me if I got any of that wrong."

"Nope, you are a good student. Let me just add one thing, Thomas, I know you teased Lisa a bit about voodoo and witch doctors but, did you know that many of your modern scientific medicines are derived from plants and were discovered by scientists observing traditional uses of plants for healing? Most people know about aspirin and all of the opiate derivatives, but there are belladonna derivatives and foxglove derivatives along with medicines derived from molds and funguses. Maybe I sound defensive, but the tree's capabilities aren't too far out there."

"It's ok, Thomas told her, "I didn't mean to question any of it. I'm like Lisa, I feel privileged to have been given this opportunity. I understand why you feel defensive of the trees."

Juan, having eaten most of his dinner, stepped in, "It's actually a bigger deal than you might realize. Maria comes from a very long line of women who tend the island's several trees. In the same way that our history doesn't go back far enough to explain how the trees got involved in our reproductive cycle, it also doesn't explain how these few lines of women ended up in this important position. Lisa's first baby will be a girl and she will grow up and tend the same tree that Lisa now tends. It's just always been that way. I said earlier that our stories include tales of notable islanders going back many centuries, all of Maria's many generations of grandmothers have their place in those stories along with all of the other women who have tended the other trees. It is a position of great honor and responsibility. We are very protective of the trees, we believe that the trees assumed this role in our lives so that we would protect them, the relationship is sacred."

Lisa looked directly into Juan's eyes for a moment and asked, "And, how do you feel knowing that your daughter will take over this sacred role someday. It must be an honor to be engaged to someone as important as Maria."

Before she had finished asking, Lisa caught Maria giving Juan a look, there was some silent communication in that look and Juan simply said, "That's a big question. I think Maria might be willing to explain it later in the week. I am extremely lucky to be engaged to Maria who is as beautiful as she is important."

"OK, time to change the subject," Maria interjected. "I hope we've answered some of your questions about our secret island, it's beautiful people and its sacred traditions. Maybe we'll talk more later in the week. For now, with dinner nearly finished, I have a proposal for you two."

Thomas and Lisa both gave Maria their full attention. Thomas' cock twitched just a bit as he had an idea what the proposal might be. Lisa felt Juan slide his leg so that the back of his calf gently caressed the back of hers and she felt her pussy warm at the possibilities.