Tropical Morning

Story Info
That morning waking up in the islands.
1.4k words
4.58
5.4k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The morning air in the mountains hangs heavy with dew, causing it to flow out to sea. But in order to get there, some of it has to pass over our bed first. Your impossibly smooth black hair is being tossed by that breeze. Flitting and skittering across my skin. Just on the good side of tickling. The sun just rose. The morning is still cool. The waves are still rhythmically dancing down the shoreline.

I can't see the beach from where I'm laying so I try to slide up the headboard a bit for a view. You stir. Your arch your neck and bring your face to mine. Your chin and lips smell like the pussy of the guest who shared our bed last night. My lips smell like both of yours. She had an engagement this morning so she left just after midnight. This particular moment is a blessing of her having plans. Your head lays heavy on my shoulder. Your hand lays heavy across my ribs. Your leg lays heavy across mine. My fingers are tracing race tracks along the line of the muscle of your thigh. Yours is a body that isn't as much given as built. Not built for vanity, but for the love of movement. I adore it. I'm already anticipating the glistening of the sweat on your neck when you get back from your beach run in an hour. I'm already anticipating kissing that neck and the smell of your hair.

You open your eyes and gaze into mine. The sweetest calm I've seen in you since we got here. You lean up on one hand and stare out at the ocean. It's enchanted, this place. We've talked and fantasized about being here for years. Even when our lives made this seem impossible. I smooth your hair with my fingers and take you in like art. You escape the bed and disappear to the kitchen. I sit up higher in the bed and really soak in the view. The curls of the waves seem to crash in about the same place each time leaving a misty haze just above the sand. Where does it go in the midday?

You return with two steaming mugs of coffee. You have an evil look in your eye which intrigues me. You place your mug on the rail of the headboard to let it cool and hand me mine. I blow the hot vapors hovering over its surface and you pull back the sheet. You quietly lay down across the bed, getting comfortable, then gently lift my still-soft cock and bend down to kiss it. Oh. I do like where this is going. You take all of me into your mouth. I'm not yet hard. You pull and swirl and suck and I grow inside your mouth while you already have me. Within a few seconds, I'm rock hard, the whole process happening fully inside you. You're gently circling the tip of my cock with your tongue and I sip another dose of warm good morning. Your silky black hair rises and falls as you take off of me from top to bottom. You stop and squeeze with your fingers and thumb from the base all the way to the tip. A small clear dot of pre-cum rises out. You lick it free. I'm sipping a hot cup of coffee, watching the sun rise, listening to the waves splash, and feeling your thoughtful and warm attention on my body. Paradise something something.

I chase my fingers along your body, I visit your nipple as it dangles, more to come. I glide along your ribs, down your hip and find that line in your thigh that I'm so in love with. After several minutes, I place my mug on the rail behind me, slide my hand under you and gently lift. You respond, climbing up on all fours and kissing me. That evil look is still there. I pull your body close and your straddle my legs. You stretch and smooth your hair all behind your back. With your elbows raised high, your gorgeous self is fully exposed to me. A drizzle the tips of your fingers down your chest, down the tops of your breasts and like a soft guitar strum, across your nipples 1...2...3...4... Oh they respond, too. You jerk your elbows down in reflex and your nipples thicken, darken and harden. I laugh as you giggle and I push your shoulders back. I'm going to do it again and you know it. You lean back on your hands that are now resting on my knees behind you. You lift your chin the sky. 1...2...3...4...

Again your whole body spasms with pleasure and you know I'll make you do it one more time. Your discipline kicks in and your hands stay on my knees. Your smile is impossibly broad. Your eyes are impossibly bright. Your nipples looks like they may burst. You lift you chin again. I wait a few beats for the anticipation to build. I start to draw my fingers down your breasts and then lift away. You protest. Your body loves denial. Your greedy mind hates it. I'm beaming because I love to play your body like an instrument. I start again. 1...2...3...4... You heave your whole body forward and land on mine. Greed has taken over. Your hands are below you, searching for my cock. There's desperation in your action. You lean back and kneel above me, slide your pussy open with two fingers of one hand and aim the tip of my cock directly in you with the other. Your wetness feels so amazing on the tip of my cock and I wish you would stay and tease me for a minute, but I know better than to stand in your way right now. Your press your body down and envelope mine.

Magic.

After decades of fucking, that feeling of first penetration is always magic. You gasp. I gasp. I seat your pussy down firmly for a moment and take in the sensation. Then you start riding and find your rhythm. Up and down. You're so wet, I can hear your smack and pop. I can smell you, too. Oh my god. This is everything. You start to fuck me with more determination. Eyes closed. That sense that your spirit is going deeper inside yourself. I firmly grip your breasts and use them to drive you down onto me harder. You gasp again. I grip firmer yet and drive harder yet and your body responds like I can't fuck you aggressively enough. Like you can fuck me aggressively enough. I pull your breast to my mouth and suck you. Your arch your neck to the sky again and moan. I suck harder and harder, then I pinch your nipple in my teeth and flick it from the inside with my tongue. Your voice changes to high pitch squeaks. You're trying to make a sound, but your voice isn't sure how to get there.

I switch back and forth from one nipple to the other, sucking harder, biting harder. You'll be sore after this morning. And when you feel that pang of soreness, you'll think of me. I relish the though. I finally pull both of your nipples into my mouth together and suck both harder than I've sucked either one yet. You grind and grind and grind your clit into my body. You then slide up and down my cock again crashing your clit into me hard, 1-2-3, then grind again. I stop sucking and pinch your nipples firmly between my thumb and knuckle. You let out a loud moan and crash into more a few more times. Then the next time you switch to grind, I pinch much harder. You scream. Moaning is behind you, now you scream. Then you collapse.

Panting in my ear, I can feel your heart racing through my skin. Your spirit starts to come back up out of its depths. We lock our gaze. You come back to me fully from your journey. I return your evil look from a few moments ago and, leaving my hard cock inside you, I push you back up to a kneeling position above me. I then reach back and hand you your cooling mug of coffee. You dazzle me, thighs gripping me on each side, dripping pussy surrounding me, still-hard nipples begging for mercy and warm smell of magic beans held in a mug to your shining face.

You rock your hips this way and that. Front and back. Side and side, swirling. Matching the rhythm of the waves on the beach. Calmly and sweetly pleasured inside and out. Your impossibly smooth black hair is being tossed by the warming breeze. Flitting and skittering across the skin of your back. Just on the good side of tickling.