All Comments on 'Trouble and Strife'

by Tangledskein

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
21stcv21stcvabout 2 years ago

Fantastic, long slow build up, I cannot wait to read about the day when he has the two girl, Sasha and Jules, then of course the threesome with the lady from the sex shop too in a threesome with Sophie and him!!!

A definite 5 stars

CZOFTWCZOFTWabout 2 years ago

Bad news, the story is too good and you'll need to write another chapter. Excellent stuff, I don't usually go for harem (it always seems unfair to me) but it would fit nicely into the story should you choose to extend it although the slave angle might demand opening the marriage up.

DarkPoet2000DarkPoet2000about 2 years ago

Great story, liked it very much ! For the very ,very close to reality style extra points - it is refeshing and calming the 50+ year soul to read that a couple after a climax go showering and cuddeling... it is refreshing real. ...and ( smiling from one ear to the other) I can deeply connect with wifes girlfriends going beserka...while the pure hint of sharing loved ones makes a vulcano of jealousy erupt ! would love to read one or two more chapters...and in case of on-writing : please do not forget the poor girly in the shop....

TangledskeinTangledskeinabout 2 years agoAuthor

Thanks to DarkPoet2000, CZOFTW and 21stcv for commenting on the story. It was my intention to make this a slow start. It was also my intention to make it short! And it was definitely my intention to make it sexy, so...two out of three is not bad.

Keep the comments coming.

T.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Loved the story so far, a husband and wife working to re-ignite their sex life and explore. Only downer was the two friends and her effectively pumping out her husband. Not a good idea to encourage her friends to cheat on their own husbands. It something that will come back to hit Clark hard if/when the two husbands find out. Them being neighbours also. While it’s the sort of behaviour you expect from women, men usually don’t do the dirty on friends. Hypocritical of Sophia to be upset st the thought her husband may have cheated bit to then encourage and condone her friends to cheat. That’s the only downer to an otherwise great story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

10 stars!!!!! Absolutely loved the build up. The story was so realistic in so many ways. Being married with children, I could feel his sorrow and wanting throughout the whole story. The story had pauses and lulls that only increased the tension and excitement! Coming from the stand point that i love my wife totally and wish that my relationship would also have a more adventurous partner, I too felt that the offer to the two friends were a bit much, but hey its a story anything can happen.

But otherwise, I LOVED IT!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTangledskein@Tangledskein
Story-teller, of erotica, that inspires my art. My gift to you, for your pleasure and amusement.