Trouble at The Inn

Story Info
Life, death and fun photography.
11.4k words
4.73
3.9k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Biggalute
Biggalute
243 Followers

My names Steve Potter and for the last thirty odd years I've been a pub manager. For the last seven years I've managed the Wayward Inn, an historic coaching Inn that has apparently hosted both royalty and highwaymen over its checkered history. It no longer offers accommodation, so is more just a pub, but the history is still interesting and a great pull for visitors.

Until last year I managed it with my wife Bernadette, known to one and all as Berni. Unfortunately Berni got sick and, despite fighting so hard, she didn't get better. After Berni died I was in bits, convinced there was nothing left for me in life. I was in a dark place and nearly gave up.

I still miss Berni every day, her wisdom, her laughter and, if I have to be honest, I miss our sex life too. We never managed to have children but we had a lot of fun trying. As the years went by we kept it interesting by trying new things, one of these is that we started reading erotica together, our favourite site being Literotica. Berni's favourite categories were Loving Wives and Group Sex. When I asked her why, she said that if you're going to have fantasies you might as well make them big ones, like having an affair with a well hung stud or getting fucked senseless by a group of strangers. It made a sort of sense, I suppose.

For my part, I had a far less fertile imagination. My favourite stories were mainly in the Exhibitionist/Voyeur section and often fed into my interest in photography. I'd always been a keen photographer and had even won some local awards for some nature photography. Some of my better pictures of the local area are displayed on the walls of the pub.

When we read these stories we would sometimes role play, me being the randy photographer and Berni the sexy model who I persuade to show more and more skin before finally seducing her. Needless to say these photos are not up on the wall of the pub.

I didn't give up and what's mainly got me through this last year is the support of the staff that worked with us in the pub, many of whom have been with us from the beginning. They are more like family than employees.

One of these is Karen, a single mum in her late twenties who's been with us for over five years now. She normally works as a waitress during our busy lunchtimes when her children are at school and occasionally behind the bar in the evenings if she has a babysitter or the kids are with their father. She's very popular with our regular lunchtime crowd but is equally at home behind the bar, giving it a sassy barmaid vibe and well able for any cheeky customers who think that a pretty young girl is easy game. She just has a way of talking and listening to people that leaves them feeling better about themselves. As you can tell I'm very fond of her.

Recently I'd noticed that she hadn't been herself, looking distracted as if she had a lot on her mind. I'd asked her in passing whether everything was ok and she'd given me her usual lovely smile and assured me it was. Then a couple of days at work she just disappeared for short periods and was then late coming back from her breaks, something she would normally not do. I was worried that she might be unwell or pregnant or that something else was bothering her. I didn't want to confront her about it in case I made things worse, instead asking one of her friends if she knew what was going on. She said Karen wasn't unwell but that I needed to talk to her myself.

It sounded a bit ominous but I waited till things had quietened down and asked Karen if I could have a quick word with her. I explained that I'd noticed her work had changed and that I was more worried about her than the work, asking her what was going on.

She looked worried and I could see her thinking about what to say, taking a deep breath she said, "I've got an Only Fans page and things have gotten a bit out of hand."

I thought I knew what an Only Fans page was and was a bit shocked, but I couldn't see how that affected her work at the pub, "First of all I'm really glad you're not ill or something, second of all how is that affecting what you do here?"

She was starting to blush, "Well I took some photos here, when I was at work and they were really popular and now it's what a lot of my fans are asking for." She was now fully embarrassed and struggling to look at me.

I was struggling myself, struggling to get my head around it and what it actually meant. "So you took some photos here in the pub and put them on your page?" She nodded. "Can I presume these were saucy photos?" She nodded again, her head down, rubbing her hands nervously.

"I can understand if you need to sack me, I'm really sorry."

"God no, I don't want to sack you, I just need to get my head straight. Where did you take these photos?

"In the staff changing room mainly."

"Mainly?"

"Well I took some on the stairs and some in the lady's toilets also."

I shook my head in disbelief 'And did you have your uniform on?"

"Well on and off." This was such a funny, mad answer that I couldn't help but smile, Karen looking at me and the two of us laughing.

"You are crazy."

"I know but I promise that I always covered the bar logo on my shirt so no one could identify it. I also made sure there was nothing in any of the pictures that could identify the bar."

"That's something I suppose. And whatever about it being embarrassing for the pub there's also the fact that if people know you work here you could attract all sorts of nutters."

"I know, that's one of the reasons I've been so careful."

"I've no problem with people doing Only Fans pages and such like, that's your business. But I'm not sure how I feel about you taking photos here. I'll have to think about it. And it's not fair on the other staff if you keep disappearing and being late, that'll have to stop."

"It will I promise, and thank you for being so understanding."

"I've got to ask you, I've read about girls making mad money doing this sort of thing, is it true."

Karen went red again but said she'd only been doing it a few weeks but was already making good money. When she told me how much I nearly fell out of the chair.

"That's mad, why are you still working here then? Also if you're making that sort of money I'm amazed more of the staff aren't doing it."

"I love working here, all my mates are here and I don't want to give it up. And some others are threatening to do it, especially Jess, she says half the town have already seen her tits for nothing so she's going to start charging them for it now."

We both laughed at this, Jess was the chef, a big, buxom, peroxide blond whirlwind of a woman and this was a typical comment for her to make. But it was all bluff. Jess had been with her partner since she was eighteen and only said things like that to get a reaction. I know because Jess and her partner Bob were my and Berni's closest friends.

"Nah I don't think Jess will do it, but Mable might." Mable was the cleaner and so old that she said she'd worked there since it opened, nearly three hundred years ago.

Karen smiled, "Yeah, Mable might but I think you're right about Jess, she's got too much on her plate organizing the calendar as it is."

"What Calendar?"

"Shit, you don't know?"

I shook my head to confirm I didn't know, "Shit shit shit. I mustn't say anymore, you have to ask Jess."

The lunch time service was over and I just caught Jess before she left, already changed into her typical summertime attire of cargo style pants and a tank top that always seemed to struggle to contain her big wobbly boobs, even with a bra on.

"Alright my love, how's it going?" Jess called everyone 'my love' and with her West Country accent it always sounded endearing.

"It's going good, I was just having a word with Karen and she happened to mention something about a calendar."

"Silly cow. Not only can't she keep her clothes on, now she can't keep her mouth shut." Reading this back after I've typed it, it sounds nasty and bitchy, but it wasn't. It was said with a 'that's bloody typical' smile and a half laugh.

I smiled back, "So what's going on, what's the calendar about?"

"First of all, were you talking to Karen about her, um, little sideline?" I nodded. "You're not going to sack her are you?"

"Of course I'm not, why does everyone think I'd sack her?"

"Well it's a bit out there and I told her she was taking the piss, taking photo's here. But I'm glad you're not sacking her, we would have all hated you if you did." This was said with a smile but I knew there was some truth to it. The staff were a tight knit bunch and looked out for each other.

"So calendar, spill the beans."

"Well, you remember a few years ago that a group of local women in a village up north posed for some saucy photos and made a calendar for charity?" I did remember and they'd even made a film and play of it. "Well a few of us here thought we could do the same, do it in memory of Berni and raise money for cancer research or whatever charity you wanted."

I nodded and for a moment we both looked sad, remembering Berni, but Jess broke the spell, "Actually I just wanted a chance to flash my tits at the camera."

It was funny, but my silly grin was mixed with sadness and with happiness and pride that they would think to do such a thing.

"So what do you think?"

I can be a silly old sod sometimes, emotionally anyway, and was starting to well up as I said, "I think it's a brilliant idea."

I thought I saw tears in Jess's eyes as she almost man handled me into a hug, saying 'Come here you idiot,' as she held me tight. It was still raw.

Jess explained that the reason she hadn't told me already was that she wanted to make sure she had enough volunteers willing to pose, "I think we need about fourteen. That will give us a bit of leeway if someone gets cold feet. At the moment I have eleven, nine girls from here and a couple of my friends."

"You can make that twelve."

"How?"

I got a bit embarrassed but explained about the photos I used to take of Berni, saying I was sure that we could find one that was suitable for the calendar.

"You sly dog, I thought you only took photos of long legged warblers and dewy sunrises. Turns out you were taking pictures of the other type of long legged bird."

I don't think there's such a bird as the long legged warbler but that didn't matter. Berni did have great legs and I was smiling as Jess said, "You have to show me the pictures, I bet Berni was really photogenic and looked stunning. Tell you what, I'm off this evening, why don't you take an evening off for a change and come round for dinner, Bob would love to see you and you can bring your laptop and show us the photos of Berni and we can get a bit pissed and tearful, it'll do us all good."

I knew from previous experience that there wasn't much point in arguing with Jess, but I wasn't sure about showing those sort of photos of Berni, especially with Bob there. He was a good guy but the thought of it just seemed weird.

Before I went to Jess's I spent some time going through my computer looking at the photos, I hadn't done it since before she died. The 'saucy' photos spanned about ten years, right up until she got sick. God, she was beautiful and incredibly sexy. I used to tell her she could be a professional model and she used to laugh, saying I was only saying that to get into her knickers, which was true, but looking at these photos, she really could have been. Beautiful face, great legs and bum, boobs that had sagged a little with age but were still wonderful. And a defiant, wild spirit in her eye that almost challenged me to admire her as I looked through the camera lens.

I'd planned on moving some of the photos to other files so Jess and Bob wouldn't see them but as I looked at them I decided I wanted them to see them. Some of them were quite graphic for sure, leaving nothing to the imagination, but they weren't pornographic. I thought they were artistically shot and showed my love for Berni, I hoped they agreed.

The meal was lovely. We spoke about the calendar a little, Jess explaining how the idea came about and who was promising to be involved. I didn't say anything but there were a few names who I'd love to see undressed. I think it was the wine kicking in.

After the table was cleared and Bob had poured more drinks, Jess less than subtly brought the subject around to my photos of Berni. "Turns out Steve likes taking photos of long legged birds as well as other nature, he's brought his laptop around to show us some of them."

Bob played along and pretended he was surprised. I just took a gulp of my drink for some Dutch courage. There was one set of photos, one of our first, where Berni started off in an evening gown and slowly showed more skin, I'd taken photos from lots of different angles, so there were a lot of photos. After we'd gotten past Jess and Bob saying nice things about how beautiful she was they became noticeably quieter as the shots got more risqué, Berni basically doing a slow strip for the camera as she laid across our four poster bed, a remnant of the pubs previous glory. Her dress was now off and she was wearing very sexy lingerie, bending and pouting as the photos got hotter. I smiled as Bob rearranged his jeans to give himself more room and even Jess was looking a bit flushed. At the first topless photo I nearly lost my nerve but could tell by their faces that they really wanted me to continue.

The album finished with Berni lying naked on her back, her legs spread obscenely wide but the lighting done in such a way as to cast shadows on her most intimate bits so that the picture really wasn't showing anything.

"Wow, I don't know what to say." Said Jess.

"Well I know what to say, they were fucking amazing. I like a bit of porn but was pleased we couldn't see too much, I felt teased all the way through."

"I know what Bob means. Berni told me she'd posed for a few photos for you but I didn't think it was anything this hot or this well taken. You've got the job."

"What job?"

"Well, Bob had volunteered to take the photos for the calendar, obviously with no alternative motives other than to help out." Jess glared at Bob who tried to give a butter wouldn't melt, innocent smile back, "But bless him, he doesn't know a tripod from a turnip. You'll have to take the photos for the calendar."

I was a bit surprised and shocked by this but could see it made sense, in fact as I thought of some of the women who had said they would pose I was already looking forward to it and already thinking of possible shoots.

"I think I'll need Bob as my assistant though." I said this as a joke but his face lit up until he saw the look he got off of Jess.

Bob got us all another drink and then raised a toast to Berni, then Jess raised a toast to sexy, strong women everywhere, I happily toasted both.

Before I left we decided that we'd meet the next afternoon and come up with a proper plan for the calendar, all agreeing that we needed to have it completed and printed fairly shortly if we were going to sell as many as possible before Christmas.

I got home and felt a little drunk. I also felt a weird mixture of excitement, melancholy and horniness. I didn't know whether to look at more pictures of Berni or just switch on some porn and have a quick wank. I was veering towards the porn when my phone buzzed with a text message. I expected it was Jess, mothering me and checking that I got home ok. But it was from Karen, thanking me for being kind and supportive earlier, she also said she had an idea about work and would talk to me tomorrow. That was the end of the text, no bye or anything. I thought it a bit strange but just shrugged my shoulders.

My phone buzzed again, 'I know you were a bit concerned about me identifying the pub in my pictures, I checked them again and think they're ok, below is a password for my site so you can check for yourself, Bye, see you tomorrow, Karen xx'

I had to read it a second time, wow. I sat on my seat in disbelief, what a day. I'd shown friends very revealing pictures of Berni, I'd been asked to photograph some of my friends and employees for a saucy calendar and now I'd been sent the password to a beautiful young woman's Only Fans account.

I wasn't much of a drinker, which is a good thing when you run a pub, but looking at the password I felt I needed another drink. I got changed and took my whisky and computer to bed with me. I found her page and was pleased to see she'd used a different name. There was a good photo of her in a red knickers and bra set, her arms pushing her tits up and out, accentuating her already very decent natural assets. She wasn't overly made up and seemed to be going for a natural, girl next door look. There was some bumf telling you all the delights you'd find inside but this was the only photo you could see unless you joined up and paid your monthly subscription.

I was nervous, did I really want to see pictures of Karen flashing all her bits? If she hadn't sent me the password I'd have just taken her word that there was nothing identifying the pub in the pictures, I could still do that. There was also the possibility that she just wanted to show me her page, nothing to do with the pub, this made me feel even more uncomfortable.

I took another sip of my whisky and entered the password. I wasn't familiar with Only Fans pages and didn't know what to expect, Karen had three galleries, simply named Home, Work and Outdoors.

I clicked on the Work gallery and found there were twenty or so images. The first one showed a smiling Karen stood in the messy staff room, pointing her phone at the mirror. She had her work polo shirt on, with the logo covered by a pink badge. Zooming in I found it was the type of badge you might see on a hen night, a picture of a big dick on it. The next few pics showed her lifting her top and showing her lacy bra and cleavage, that same lovely smile there the whole time, she looked like she was enjoying it.

She progressed to ones of her showing her thong covered ass, bending a little but still aiming the camera at the mirror. She really did have a great body and smile and it was easy to see why people would pay money to look at her. The last photo was a selfie style, Karen pulling the front of her thong up between her shaven, moist looking pussy lips, a caption underneath saying, 'This is the effect you looking at me has.' Corny, but probably effective.

The outdoor gallery only had four pictures in it, three in a local park I recognized and one on a bridge over a road. They were all selfies, with Karen flashing her tits and grinning madly, whilst either people or cars passed behind her.

The home ones were the worst quality, maybe taken with a self timer and showing Karen knelt on a bed, some with a thong on and others naked.

I closed the computer and lay there thinking, I wasn't turned on and found I was actually thinking about the poor quality of most of the pictures, it annoyed my aesthetic. She was obviously getting plenty of people following her and making good money but she was a beautiful girl with a great body and could look amazing with the right photographer, dream on.

Jess was the first one I met the next morning and she greeted me with a big smile, saying she'd loved the previous evening and was now really excited about the calendar, "When do you think we can start, maybe once we take the first photo set everyone else will be more relaxed about their own shoots, shall we shoot it month by month, January first and so on, what month do you want Berni to be." I just sat there smiling back at her, loving her enthusiasm.

I was sat in the back office when Karen knocked on the door, just before eleven. I think we were both a bit embarrassed, knowing what I'd been looking at the night before. I thought about saying something stupid about hardly recognizing her with her clothes on, but thankfully stopped myself. I just smiled and tried to relax her, telling her to have a seat. I thanked her for sending me the password but said it hadn't been necessary, I believed her about the logo.

Biggalute
Biggalute
243 Followers