Trouble at The Inn

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't think I could walk down the stairs in them but they might come in useful for a photo shoot for my page, what do you think?"

"I think you have a great ass anyway, but in those it would be spectacular." I was getting used to talking about parts of Karen's body in such terms, and I liked it.

Before she could choose a pair of heels she noticed the dresses hanging in the wardrobe, pulling a couple out and holding them against herself. "I'd love to try these on."

"And I'd love to see you in them, particularly this one." I showed her a fitted blue dress she was holding, the side split all the way to the waist, "You'd look incredible in it but we don't have time right now." I was half tempted to open the pub late and let her try them on, hopefully watching her change, but then thought better of it.

I grabbed two small studio lights from a cupboard as Karen eventually chose a pair to wear. I quickly placed the lights, more with guesswork than anything else, and Karen started posing. She really was a natural, almost reading my mind, her positions and expressions changing almost before I directed her.

There was a large ornate mirror and Karen had the idea of me catching her reflection in it. She looked great but there was something missing, "Try to look whimsical." I told her. She pulled it off perfectly but I still wasn't happy. "We need something else, especially for the calendar. We need a cheeky, challenging element. We need to see your nipples poking at the lace."

She looked straight at me, holding my stare, a cheeky grin creeping across her lips as she said, "Well, you could breathe on my neck or I could do this." Her right hand went to her boobs and her fingers started to pinch her nipples through the material, a low, guttural moan coming from her as she tweaked them some more.

They were definitely hard and pokey but now the material was creased. I pointed it out and she tried to brush it out with her hand but it was still obvious. "You brush it out then. You can see it better than I can."

I hesitated and we both smiled "Ok I will, but only because it's for the calendar." Karen giving me a look like, 'yeah I believe you.'

I put my left hand under her boob and pulled the dress taut, my right thumb rubbing across her nipples a few times before I was satisfied, Karen giving an exaggerated sexual moan just to make us both laugh.

We finished and cleared up just in time for opening, Karen giving me another kiss on the cheek and saying it had been a long night and she was going home to bed. I had a full days work to do.

Sunday lunches are often one of our busiest times and that one was no different, it was gone four before I finally got a chance to chat with Jess. I told her some of what had gone on in the night and also that Karen had agreed to be a chaperone and helper on the other shoots.

"You don't need a chaperone for me my love, unless it's to stop me molesting you."

I'd normally have a smart answer for one of Jess's quips but was so tired I could only manage a smile.

"She's also good with ideas, she'll be here just after nine in the morning, does that suit you?"

She said it did and I went for an hours sleep before the evening session. When I finally got to bed that evening I couldn't resist logging onto Karen's page. She'd loaded up the photos from the food van and although not all the lighting was to my liking, she did look great, especially the ones from inside the van. She'd already had loads of views and lots of comments, just like you'd expect 'You can suck on my sausage any time you like' etc, etc. I texted her to say I thought they looked great and that I'd see her tomorrow, I fell asleep before she had a chance to reply.

For all of the models other than Jess I'd planned on meeting them beforehand and discussing what we'd do. For Jess I wanted to shock her, play her at her own game and see how she'd react. I had a very definite idea in my head and was a little nervous in case it was too much.

We all met in the pub and were having a cup of tea, Jess quieter than normal, obviously a bit nervous. I had a small bag with me that had her costume in it, she asked me what it was but I just smiled and tapped my nose.

What it actually was was an apron with 'cook' written across the front, Berni had bought it as a bit of a joke years earlier. I had this vision of Jess naked except for the apron, only the side of her boobs and her big bum visible.

When I eventually showed it to her she looked shocked, holding it up and calling me 'A cheeky bastard.'

She then added, "I'm a chef, not a cook." We were all laughing, me as much from relief as anything else. We went into the main kitchen and I explained what shots I had in mind, the two women adding little bits here and there. I left Jess to get changed and expected Karen to come with me but she didn't, instead staying with Jess.

They seemed to be ages and I could hear them chatting and giggling, Karen eventually coming out and calling me in. Jess was stood facing me with the cheekiest grin I'd ever seen on her face, the apron tied tight and struggling to cover her big tits, large amounts of boob visible on either side. I was a bit shocked.

"Get your camera." It was Karen, breaking the spell and bringing me out of my trance. I got my camera and could see them exchanging glances, they were definitely up to something.

I started shooting, Jess looked tense, her muscles all held tight. I guessed this was down to nerves and I tried to help her relax, telling a silly joke and telling her she was doing great. I got her to bend forward, which she did stiffly, the two of them giggling more. I wasn't sure what was going on but Jess's boobs looked great in those bent forward shots, great cleavage and the apron straining to contain her, that might be the calendar photo.

I asked Jess to move but Karen said she couldn't, I'd have to move around her. This was bizarre but I played along, moving to her side and getting some great shots, lots of side boob, belly and hips and thighs. It's a term I don't like, but Jess was all woman and these side shots showed her in all her glory. They also showed that she definitely wasn't wearing knickers.

I moved behind her and saw what all the messing was about. Jess had the handle of a large wooden spatula wedged between her ass cheeks, the spoon of the spatula reaching halfway up her back, thankfully I managed to reel off a couple of shots before the giggles got the best of her, her ass cheeks wobbling and the spatula falling out as she laughed.

I didn't take many more photos before we gave up and had a cup of tea. It was a really enjoyable shoot and seeing Jess and Karen interact and come up with other ideas for the calendar made it even better. One of their ideas was that everyone who participated should get a sort of scrapbook with all their photos in it, a sort of memento, I thought it was a great idea.

Sitting here writing this story, I can't believe it's been four months since that photo shoot. The time in between has been amazing, a whirlwind of emotions and events. We actually finished the shoots for the calendar within two weeks, a combination of Jess and Karen cajoling and convincing anyone who had doubts about participating. We had a big launch party in the pub, with the press, and even a local news channel turning up. One of the highlights of the evening for me was Karen wearing the same dress and wig as in the photos and somehow keeping her nipples poking through all night.

Jess, with her big boobs and big smile, is on the front cover. Berni is Miss October, a gorgeous, sexy picture chosen by Jess and Karen as I couldn't decide. We've managed to raise thousands of pounds and have had to do two print re-runs, so they are still selling.

It was the morning after the party that I decided to retire, it had been on my mind and I thought it was a perfect time, going out on a high. I'd planned to move to Spain, to a small villa that me and Berni had bought years earlier, but the brewery, who owned the pub, told me that the new manager would be living off site with his young family so I could stay in the apartment a long as I wanted, which was nice of them.

Around this time Karen persuaded me to let her do a lingerie shoot on my four poster bed, saying she wanted something sexy and classy to post on her social media accounts to draw people to her webpage. It was an amazing shoot, we were so comfortable in each others company and working together that even when things got a bit heated and we were both horny, it still worked. In fact it probably worked better.

The photos were great and her site really took off. I convinced her to give up the pub and do it full time, I also convinced her to get a good accountant who would help her make the most of the money she was earning.

Karen was a very bright woman but had never had to deal with business people, so I went with her to meet the accountant. He was very pleasant and very professional and only got a little flustered when Karen explained what sort of business she was running. Gathering himself, he explained that all businesses were pretty much the same and that the same rules applied. He was explaining that all outgoings could be claimed against tax and that she needed to keep all her receipts.

"So if I buy new underwear I can claim that back against tax?"

"If it's for your business, yes."

"How about if I buy a new dildo?"

"If you can prove it's for your website, then yes."

"Oh, I can prove it."

I don't think the poor man was ever as embarrassed in his whole life.

She went a bit mad, investing in new equipment such as video cameras and lighting and worked hard building her 'brand'. A lot of the content we shot was increasingly explicit, which is ok, but I still prefer the less explicit, more teasing type of photo, Karen's cheeky smile winning out every time over a gynecological close up, for me anyway.

One very memorable shoot was when she got her mum, Estelle, to pose with her. It was a lingerie shoot, the two of them in various matching outfits, from classic silk bloomers through to high cut, almost see through, lacy knickers combined with push-up bras and then on to matching corsets sets. Estelle was a beautiful, sexy lady and you could definitely see where Karen gets her sass from. We were shooting the whole afternoon and it was an absolute hoot to shoot and it turned out to be the most popular photo set on the site, with numerous requests for more of Estelle.

At the end of the shoot, Estelle came up to me and asked me if I'd like to go for a drink. I, almost shyly and very nervously, said yes. We had a great time and got on really well, agreeing to go out again the next night. The rest, as they say, is history, we've been seeing each other ever since.

One evening recently I was at her house for a meal. We were talking about modelling and after a few glasses of wine Estelle confessed that when she was young she had done some quite hardcore modelling, very much top shelf magazine, legs wide open, sort of modelling.

"Wow, I'm sure you were incredible, I'd loved to have seen those photos."

"Would you really?" I said that I really would and Estelle gave a little giggle and stood up, leaving the room and telling me she'd be back shortly.

She returned with a fairly large cardboard box, "These have been in the attic since my husband fucked off, he used to collect them."

I looked at the box and Estelle smiled, "Don't worry, I'm not in all of them."

The box was full of men's magazines from the eighties and early nineties and for me it was like a trip down memory lane, happy memories of when I used to get hold of one of these magazines and sneak up to my bedroom for a wank.

I started flicking through a few of the magazines but Estelle was going through the box, looking for two magazines in particular. She found them and handed them to me. In one of them she had a four page pictorial and a six page in the other. The four page one was of her and another girl and the six page one was of her fucking and sucking a large black dildo. The final, full page photo being of her with a dirty smile on her face and the dildo embedded deep in her ass.

I was very turned on but also very intrigued, "This is much more explicit than anything I ever saw."

"They were imported magazines. We had to go to Holland to shoot the photos. I used to much prefer the overseas shoots, the money was better and the photographers never bothered you. In England they always thought they had a right to fuck you at the end of the photo shoot." I started smiling, thinking of the stories I used to read on Literotica and mine and Berni's role playing.

The next day we spent a very enjoyable afternoon lovingly recreating the photo shoot, dildo and all. And yes the photographer did get to fuck the model.

Estelle is now employed full time by the website, her official title is Karen's executive assistant, in reality this means she picks the kids up from school when Karen is too busy. For my part I also work virtually full time for the website, although I refuse to be paid. I don't need the money and I do it because I love it, spending time with Karen and Estelle, whom I both adore, is the best bit.

We spend most mornings taking photographs or videos and the afternoons, editing, uploading and replying to members on the site. People's imaginations and dirty minds never fail to amaze us and we have a great time reading what people write.

What's surprised me over the past few months is how easy outdoor shoots are to do. The majority of people, if they see you with a camera or a video camera, will give you a wide berth, allowing you to be far more risqué than you might otherwise have been. One recent example of this is when Karen convinced me to be in one of her videos that we shot at the local park, a favourite venue of ours.

The video starts with Karen walking into the park, wearing the same long coat she wore when we took the photos at the food van. She's talking into her phone and after a short while I zoom in on her and on the video you can hear what she saying.

She's talking to her boyfriend and we hear her answering his questions. 'What am I wearing? I'm wearing that short skirt and blouse that you love. Yes I'm wearing my stockings and heels.'

We hear her giggling at whatever he's said, before giggling some more and calling him a dirty bastard, biting her lip and looking convincingly turned on. Karen writes all these scenes and I've found that she's a good actress, her timing and expressions really making you believe she's talking to someone.

She reaches a park bench and that's when she notices me, 'I've just noticed a pervert with a video camera filming me. What? No, I can't do that. Well, because it's rude. I know it will be funny, but what if he sees me."

Her voice was dropping all the time, her tone telling you that even though she was saying no, she actually really wanted to do whatever her boyfriend was telling her to do.

'Yes I am turned on. I don't know if he's got a big dick or an erection, I can't see from here.' She giggles and puts her hand to her face, an embarrassed flush to her cheeks, 'You're a bigger pervert than he is, yes I will send you the video, promise.'

Karen rang off the pretend call and looked around her. I moved in a bit closer and sensed that she was genuinely nervous, not just for the video. There was nobody too close, just a man walking his dog about forty feet away. With one last look around she removed her coat.

Wowsa. I hadn't seen her outfit that day, only picking her up when she had the coat already on. She was wearing black four inch heels, a very short, tight black skirt that only just covered her stocking tops and a white blouse tucked in tightly to leave you in no doubt that she didn't have a bra on. It was the classic sexy secretary look, but amplified as if it was on steroids. She slowly turned the whole way around, under the pretence of looking who was about but more for my camera to see her peachy ass in that skirt.

The dog walker was getting closer and seemed to be in a world of his own. Karen was meant to sit down at this point but instead waited for him to get close, bending and stroking the dog, her skirt riding up as she did so. She straightened and spoke to the man, he was a bit flustered but made a valiant effort to look at her face and nowhere else. She had a big grin on her face as walked away, giving him a little wave as he tried to sneak a little peek back at her. It was very naughty going off script but it would make for good viewing.

She sat down demurely, keeping her legs together and looking straight at my camera, but not looking if you know what I mean. She got her phone out and was pretending to look at it but was now filming me filming her. She began talking to her own video that she was now filming for her boyfriend.

'There he is, the pervert with the camera I was telling you about. I bet he's zooming in on my tits."

On cue I zoomed in, Karen putting her shoulders back and sticking her chest out. We hear her say 'I'll give him something to look at' and we cut to a shot from Karen's phone which she has turned around and is now giving us a close up of her nipple poking at her blouse. Her other hand comes up and she starts to play with it, her oohs and aahs clearly audible on the video. This wasn't Hollywood

We're back watching Karen through my camera, she starts to open her legs and slide forward on the bench, the view of her suspenders and creamy white thighs giving way to a view of her bald, naked pussy as I zoom in as best I can. Switching back to her phone we see a much better close-up, Karen's voiceover telling us that the pervert is looking at her, 'Wet, horny pussy.' She runs a manicured finger between her obviously moist pussy lips, moaning for the video as she does so. Even on my camera it looked amazing."

This was the riskiest part of the shoot as we might have got in trouble if anyone saw us. It was also meant to be the last part, but Karen had other ideas, telling me to lie on the grass and aim the camera at the sky. I didn't know what was happening but did as I was asked.

Karen walked towards me, filming and talking as she did so, 'Look at the pervert pretending to film the birds, I'll give him a pussy to film.'

She placed one foot on either side of my head, my camera pointing straight up her skirt, it was quite dark up there and I couldn't see much, signalling with my free hand for her to spread her legs wider. She ignored this and instead started talking again, 'It seems the pervert likes looking up lady's skirts, he has an erection.' She bent at the waist, almost ninety degrees, as she showed a close-up of my very obvious erection straining in my trousers.

The great part of this, as Karen very well knew, was that as she bent over so her skirt rose up, giving anyone in the park a wonderful view of her naked ass and pussy and anyone watching the video a wonderful close up of her taut thigh muscles and her, by now very wet, pussy lips. It was a great shot.

As mad and corny as this all sounds, once we'd put it through the expensive video editing software she had bought, it looked great and was so corny that it was entertaining.

I'm going to stop writing now as I have to pack, me and Estelle are going to Spain tomorrow and she's telling everyone that she's getting an all over tan, no tan lines. I'm really looking forward to it and I'm taking my camera, so it should be fun.