Trouble at The Inn

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What did you think of them, the photos I mean?"

"Well you're a beautiful girl with a great body and some of the pictures were sexy."

"But?"

From the way I'd spoken it must have been obvious that there was a 'But?' "Well if I'm honest, some of the photos weren't great, they did nothing to show off how great you look. But people are paying money to see them, so that's all that matters."

"It matters to me. I know most fellas are just paying to see my tits and fanny but I want to look my best. When I was younger I always dreamt about being a model. My mum had been a model when she was younger and she really encouraged me, then I had the kids and half forgot about it."

"What did your dad say about it?"

"He'd fucked off with a blond bimbo when we were young, left mum with my brother and me."

I nodded, "So how did you start with the fan's site?"

She looked a bit embarrassed, "It was my mum actually. I was at her house and complaining about never having any money. She said she seen a TV program about girls who did cam work and had fan pages and that I had a better body and was prettier than any of them." Karen started laughing, "What she actually said was 'You've got bigger tits and a better bum than any of them, why don't you use them to make a few bob.' I was nervous with the first photos but she was there and just told me to relax and be myself."

I started laughing, "Well I can't disagree with your mum."

Karen smiled but I could see she was serious. "I know it's not high art or photography, but I want to do it the best I can and to look the best I can, will you help me?"

I liked Karen and wanted to help her but I had to be honest, "I know nothing about taking selfies and very little about taking photos with a phone, but I do know about stuff like lighting and composition. I know there are devices and equipment you can get that helps you take better pics with your phone. Looking at your photos last night I think decent lighting would make a huge difference. If you want I'll read up on a few bits of kit and tell you what I think is best."

"That'll be great, I'd really appreciate that."

"Are you still up for the calendar shoot?" She nodded, "I'm taking the photos for it now and I've got a few ideas that I'm talking to Jess about later. If she agrees then we'll start this week. I was going to make you Miss January and do an outside shoot."

"That sounds brilliant." She was almost giggly with excitement but then her expression changed, something obviously on her mind. "If people see the calendar with me in it and then see my online page will they then be able to associate me with the pub." I hadn't thought about this, she continued, "I think most people are ok, even those who spend their time and money wanking over my photos, but some might not be ok."

Her talking so crudely and frankly surprised me, but she was right and it was obvious she'd thought about these things, which was good. I also found I liked the crudeness, so much easier to deal with than pussyfooting around the subject.

"You're right. Let me think about it, I'm sure we can come up with a solution, actually, it might even make the photo shoot more interesting."

I met with Jess and we went through who had said they'd pose and discussed ideas for different shoots. It wasn't to be too explicit, "I think bums and boobs are about as far as we can go, even then I think we should avoid nipples, more cheeky and implied, than full frontal stuff." Was how Jess explained it and I agreed.

I had a few ideas clear in my mind, including the one for Jess herself, she asked about it but I enjoyed teasing her so wouldn't give away any secrets. I also explained about Karen and what I had in mind, which Jess thought was a great idea.

I arranged to do Jess's shoot the following Monday before we opened up and I hoped to do Karen's over the weekend if she was free and the weather was right.

I explained to Karen that as she was Miss January I wanted to do an early morning shoot with her, hoping I could make the misty early morning look like a cold winter's day. She said her ex was having the kids that weekend but that she was going out Friday night with friends. We arranged that I would pick her up at 4am on Sunday morning, I wouldn't be finishing in the pub till about one, but it would be worth it.

"What will I wear?"

"Do you have a long coat? Wear that."

"What else?"

"Nothing else, just sensible shoes." Karen giggled at this and thought I was joking but I explained that I had a costume for her to wear and that it would just be easier if she didn't have to mess around with underwear, she agreed but I could see she wasn't fully convinced.

As part of our photographic fun Berni often bought dresses in second hand or charity shops that she would then wear for one of our shoots. They were all still in the wardrobe and there was one that I thought would be perfect for Karen. It was a full length red dress with what I believe is called an A-line skirt and the top was white lace and fairly see through. Karen had bigger boobs than Berni but I didn't think this would be a problem, in fact, it might add to the photo. There were also a few cheap wigs that Berni had picked up along the way, I was hoping these would provide enough disguise should I use a photo with Karen's face in it.

Once I'd closed the bar on Saturday I'd planned on getting some sleep but found I was wired, both excited and nervous. I actually arrived early, around 3.30 but Karen was ready, looking out the window as I pulled up, quickly leaving her house in her buttoned up coat.

"I couldn't sleep, it seems silly to be so nervous." I told her I was also nervous and that you'd never guess she'd been up all night, her face looked radiant and beautiful.

"Ah, thank you."

We were heading for a wilderness area about forty minutes out of town, there were a few paths there and I hoped we'd have it to ourselves. As I started driving we fell into easy conversation, just small talk about nothing in particular but I think it took both our minds off the photo shoot.

I hadn't been out that way in quite a while and as I got onto a main road I gave an involuntary sigh, remembering when I was last there.

"What's the matter?"

"After Berni died I found I couldn't sleep very well. Rather than take the sleeping pills the doctor gave me, I used to go driving at night, sometimes for hours on end. That was the last time I was on this road."

Karen put her hand on my knee, it felt both kind and comforting. I was lost in my own little world for a few minutes but then had a mad idea.

"There's a 24hr food truck up ahead, it caters for all the trucks passing this way. There was a bloke called John runs it at nights and I used to stop and have a cuppa and a natter with him. Do you fancy a cup of tea?"

"Yeah, why not. I don't think anyone will see me if I need to pee later."

We pulled into the lay-by and we were the only ones there. Before we got out of the car I turned to Karen. "I've got an idea, you can obviously say no if you don't want to do it. Do you fancy a few photos for your fans page? If John's ok with it you could stand in front of the truck and open the coat and I could take some photos."

Even in the dark of the car I could see she was thinking about it. "Maybe, I'm not sure. I've taken all my own photos so far but I suppose you'll be seeing me naked later anyway. It'll be nice to have some photos taken with a proper camera. Do you think John will mind?"

"Who knows, he seemed a fairly sound guy, we'll have to ask him."

We sat there for a few moments talking about it, Karen building herself up and getting more and more into the idea. When we walked up to the truck I was pleased to see it was John working and he greeted me like an old friend, extending his hand to Karen when I introduced her as a friend of mine. Some blokes will get smarmy when an older man introduces a beautiful younger woman as a 'friend' but John just took it in his stride.

We made small talk as we drank our tea but then I had to bring up the subject of the photos, "Actually John, one of the reasons we're out here in the middle of the night is that we're on our way to do a photo shoot, I just had an idea that doing some photos in front of your van would be cool. Would that be possible?"

"I think it should be, but I don't want to be in any of the photos, even in the background."

"That's fine, it'll just be Karen and the van."

I almost ran to the car to get my camera, wanting to get finished before anyone else pulled up. As I was walking back it dawned on me that John hadn't asked what sort of photos we were taking. The two of them were chatting away and I was impressed with how calm and relaxed Karen seemed.

I was thinking about that but also about lighting. The lights of the van were bright and I knew Karen would need to stand close to the van so they wouldn't be behind her. I had it straight in my head and told her where I wanted her to stand, telling John to leave the van if he didn't want to be in them.

John came out and stood behind me, out of the way as far as he was concerned but now looking directly at Karen. I didn't know how she'd react. I couldn't blame her if she wanted to stop. I pulled a 'sorry' face but Karen smiled back and gave me a little nod to carry on.

"Right Karen, look directly at me and start to undo your buttons."

She undid the buttons but kept the coat closed as she did so, "Right Karen, shoulders back a little and open the coat."

"Wow! Blimy!" It was John, Karen giggled and her smile got even wider at his exclamations.

I was aware of time and I quickly went through different poses, move the coat that way, pout, stick your boobs out, that sort of thing, Karen's smile and enthusiasm the star of each photo. I thought we'd finished but then Karen asked John if it would be ok to take some photos inside the van. He gave an enthusiastic yes.

Very calmly Karen removed the coat and laid it across one of the picnic tables, smiling at the two of us and turning and walking to the entrance to the van. Thankfully I was quick enough and got some shots of her as she walked. She looked out from the van and I knew straight away that they would be great photos, Karen's smiling face and great tits clearly visible above the counter, she even picked up some of the utensils and posed with them. She was a natural.

We thanked John but he said it was his pleasure, his smile making us all laugh. Back in the car I didn't need to ask her if she was ok, "That was brilliant, I can't wait to see the photos. Thank you for thinking of that, I think we make a great team."

I just nodded and smiled, thinking to myself that she was right, we did make a good team. As we drove to the wilderness area I was explaining to Karen about the dress and the wig and how I came to have them.

"I bet Berni looked amazing in them. I remember the first time I met her, she was wearing an off the shoulder Bardot top. She had a beautiful face, but what I remember most is her collar bones. They were so straight and elegant and she was so sexy."

I hadn't heard of a Bardot top, but I remembered the top so I knew what she was talking about. I was smiling at the memory when Karen added, "I bet she was even sexier when she took the dress off." It seemed a strange thing to say but I didn't mind, smiling more and saying, "Yes she was."

Daylight was just breaking as we reached the car park and as I got out of the car I was pleased to feel the dampness of the wilderness area, a slight chill to the air. I got the bag with the dress and the wig in it, "Do you want to put it on here or when we get to the location?"

Karen took the bag and said, "It'll be easier to put it on here. Leave the car doors open so I can see what I'm doing." She hadn't even buttoned the coat up and as she removed it I found myself turning to give her some privacy, just noticing an amused smirk on her face as I did so.

"Can you do me up?"

Karen had her back to me and I'd forgotten how far the zip came down, the top of her ass crack clearly visible. The zip just did up, Karen laughing and saying 'That's snug' as I gave it one last tug. She turned around and I stood back to admire her, a 'wow' involuntarily escaping my lips. She actually blushed and said 'thank you.'

She put on the wig and, once she'd played with it a bit, she was transformed. Karen had short fairish hair and the wig was a curly titian red, a bit classier than some of Berni's other wigs that she herself had described as strippers wigs. The whole ensemble, the cascading red hair and the fine lace top, had an almost Victorian feel to it, if you ignored Karen's nipples trying to poke holes in the lace.

I got my camera and took some photos by the car, me adjusting settings and Karen smiling and enjoying playing with her curls. I'd originally planned on shooting on one of the paths that led to some trees but on the way came across a small pond with wading birds and the rising mist looking amazing in the early daylight.

"How do you want me to pose?"

I got Karen to face the water with me behind her. I told her to put her legs together and lift up her dress till I could see her bum. She leant forward a little and I knew straight away that that would be the main photo for her calendar page. It had a cheeky, playful feel to it, almost in contrast to the stunning background. I then got her to turn around and lift her dress again, playing with different facial expressions and leg positions. None of these would be suitable for the calendar but I enjoyed taking them.

We were chatting on the way back to the car and I mentioned that we hadn't decided on the final layout for the calendar, whether to have just one main picture on each page, or whether to have a main picture and a few smaller ones of each model.

"All the photos you took were very similar, why don't we do some indoor ones that show off the dress more."

"We could do, but then your face would be in them and you might be recognizable."

"That's possible but I think this wig is amazing and I don't think anyone will recognize me. We could take some and see."

"I think the other shots don't need to be so explicit, your boobs look great in the lace, we could go for sexy and alluring, rather than showing too much."

"That's brilliant and you know what, we should take the photos back at the pub, there's beautiful furniture there, and it will really suit this dress and wig."

I knew straight away that she was right. It was still only 7am on a Sunday morning and no staff would be there for hours. I was getting to like Karen more and more, not just her personality but also the way she thought about modelling and photography.

We entered via a side entrance that led to the pub but also up to my apartment, "Are you hungry?"

"Starving."

"We should have some breakfast before we continue, follow me."

Up in my kitchen I set Karen up with my laptop so she could look at the photos we'd taken whilst I prepared breakfast. I used to enjoy cooking but had gotten out of the habit, mainly just eating in the pub.

She took her time looking at the photos and I was starting to get a bit nervous, wondering at her reaction. Eventually she said, "These are amazing, by far the best pictures I've ever had taken." She actually looked quite emotional.

She blushed a little, "I didn't realize I'd shown quite so much when I'd lifted the dress at the front, do you think they'll be ok for the calendar?"

It was my turn to blush. "No, but I enjoyed taking them."

"Did you get turned on when you were taking the photos?"

I wasn't expecting that and was a bit thrown. I decided to answer as honestly as I could. "Not really, when I'm taking photos I get completely lost in the process, even when I'm directing you to show a bit more. The only time I got turned on or distracted was when you first turned around in the dress, your nipples were pointing through the lace, it must have been the cold, but I thought you looked incredibly sexy."

Karen smiled. "It wasn't the cold. When you were zipping me up I could feel your breath on my neck, it sent shivers through me."

I didn't know what to say but then Karen started laughing, "When you're directing me to show a bit more you have to stop saying 'show me more of your private bits' it sounds weird. These are my tits or boobs, this is my bum or ass and this is my fanny or pussy." She had the most delectable cheeky smile on her face as she pointed to the different bits of her anatomy.

We started eating our breakfast and fell into an easy silence, comfortable together, knowing enough about each other to know there would never be anything between us but that it was ok to get turned on sometimes.

As we were drinking our tea Karen was telling me more about running an online page, saying that the girls who were most successful and made the most money put a lot of effort into it, as if it was a full time job, "They have to advertise on social media, reply to fans on their pages, as well as taking photos and filming videos. They also have to keep it fresh, new ideas for photos, buying better equipment, it's full on."

I was interested in what she was saying, asking questions and saying that to me it sounded just like running a business, that the girls who did well were obviously canny business people as well as being beautiful and sexy.

"It's funny, some of the most successful aren't necessarily the prettiest or have the best bodies, they normally provide the full package, you feel entertained as well as turned on."

"I can see that, I bet their personalities shine through. You could do that. You have great tits and ass." We both smiled at me talking that way, "But you just ooze joy and sexiness, a great combination. It's not all about flashing your fanny, it can be about the tease and about looking at a beautiful, sexy woman."

"It's also about the quality of the photography, would you be my photographer? I'll pay you."

I surprised myself with how quickly I answered. "I'd love to. You don't need to pay me. I have an idea. I think you should cut down your hours working here, maybe to two days a week. It's summertime and I have students looking for work, so I can cover you. I have to do all the shoots for the calendar and I'd like you to help me with them, both for your ideas but also as a chaperone, in case any of the women feel uncomfortable. You'll get a chance to learn more about photography and lighting and I'll get all your ideas. In return for this I'll help you with your page, taking photographs and maybe even videos if you want."

I didn't have to ask her what she thought as she got up and gave me a hug and a kiss on the cheek. We were both on a bit of a high and got lost for time as we sat there bouncing ideas off of each other, both for the calendar and her page. I eventually looked at my watch and said. "Shit, we only have an hour till the pub opens, we'll need to hurry to get set up and take the photos."

Karen stood up and I looked down at her feet, "What size shoe do you wear?"

"5, 51/2, depending on the width."

"Same as Berni, there are some heels in the wardrobe, they might look better for these photos."

Karen followed me into the bedroom and the first thing she noticed was the bed. "That's so cool, I've never seen a four poster in real life." Before I could stop her she'd jumped up onto the bed and laid there, posing and giving me her best sultry look, "What do think?"

"Beautiful, now come here and look at the shoes, we don't have much time." She gave me a sullen teenager look, but then smiled and came over to me.

I pulled out a selection of heels from the bottom of the wardrobe, Karen picking up a pair with six inch heels and laughed as she said, "Was Berni a stripper in a secret life?" I struggled to keep a straight face, thinking that that was exactly what we'd used them for.