Trouble Brewing Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You know, I would hate for that shirt of yours to get wet. Perhaps you should take it off," Claire wickedly suggested.

Jo didn't think twice as she pulled the shirt off. With no bra, her bare chest exposed to her sister again after many years.

"Mmmmm," Claire purred. "I missed the twins."

Jo laughed.

"I mean it," Claire continued. "I always loved your breasts." She said as she reached down and pinched one of her nipples.

"Stop!" Jo laughed as volts ran through her system. She swatted the hand away. "Do you want me to do it or not?"

"Oh yeah!" Claire said taking position again. "Do me good, Jo."

Jo shook her head as she leaned forward. She placed one hand against Claire's inner thigh. Claire's breath stuck from the taboo touch. She brought the razor up to the top of the lather. Bringing the blade to the skin. The cold, sharp metal touched the forbidden flesh. Using small strokes she began to shave away the foam.

"So tell me," Claire began, "Has this little vacation of yours gone as you planned?"

Jo kept her eyes on her work. "What do you mean?"

"Well, I couldn't help but notice something in the air up here. I don't know what it is. Maybe my memory playing tricks on me. But I feel like I've been in a constant state of arousal since I've been up here."

Jo pulled at the side of her lips taking delicately light strokes against her inner thigh. A wicked smile of her own was beginning to take shape.

"What about you? Have you noticed it?" She went on. "I think the kids have."

Jo looked up.

"What are you talking about?" Came from Joanne.

"Oh... nothing really. It's just, I've seen some signs."

"Signs? What signs?" Jo's suspicion grew.

"Well, I've noticed looks that have been shared amongst them. Here and there. They have that look of longing in their eyes."

Jo looked back down to the sight at eye level.

"I know you've seen it too. You've seen the girls as they squirm in their seats. Their nipples pressing against their tight little shirts. They dress like they want to fuck."

A pleasurable shudder ran through Jo as her mind drifted to Claire's words. She knew exactly what she was talking about. She had seen Mindy's chest heaving in her tight top when they first arrived. Tiny tips trying to rip their way out. Her niece.

She had seen Janet blushing frequently at dinner that first night. Jan kept throwing glances at Taylor who seemed unbeknownst to her. She being lost in a thought of her own was unaware of how much she squirmed in the seat. One hand constantly drifted out of sight only to return when her consciousness caught up with her acts. Her longing eyes fell onto Taylor's whose gaze was locked on... Sydney.

Her daughter. Syd had little secrets that she could keep from her mother. Her tells were one of them. Theirs were identical.

She had seen her at the table, short of breath. Hardened chest. Her eyes told of the strain within. The same look she carried today. The look of desire. Of need.

Claire began to rub one of her hands against her upper thigh.

"I know you've seen them. I know you've seen your son. He tends to have difficulty hiding his lovely bulge, doesn't he?" Claire teased her wanting sister.

She had seen it. She didn't want to admit it, but it sucked her attention to it every time he was near. She tried to look away. He had even caught her staring at it openly. What was wrong with her?

"You do feel it then, don't you?" uttered Claire.

"I... I felt something." Jo stuttered. She set the razor down. Her project nearing completion. Jo grabbed the damp towel. She slowly dunked it into the sink, immersing it in warm water. She squeezed it in her palm as she pulled it out. Trails of droplets fell back down into the sink.

She brought the warm towel to the freshly shaved mound of her sister and began to clean away what remained.

"You remember Sarah Macintyre?" Claire spoke.

"Sarah?" Jo said. That was truly a name from the past.

"Sarah Mac. You remember her. She was here with us back in '84, remember?"

"I think so. Red hair right? Last I heard, she was living just outside of town with her husband and her kids. What did she have again? Six girls and one boy?"

"That's right" her breath caught as Jo passed the cloth over her clit.

"Sorry," Jo said shyly.

"Don't be," Claire grinned. "Anyways, I found out an interesting bit of information about our friend there. Well, from what I hear, she's going to be falling victim to divorce. Apparently, she has been sleeping around with another man."

"You don't say? She was quite the wild one, wasn't she? So who was it? Her doctor? Her Boss?"

"Her son," Claire replied.

Jo almost dropped the cloth as her eyes went wide. A sudden wave of inspiration flowed through her body pulling the skin tight. Goosebumps rippled across her as her heartbeat rose.

"You seemed shocked," Claire stated.

"Shouldn't I be," she replied. She hid her shaky hand as she picked the towel back up.

"Well, I suppose so. But then again, it does happen more often than you might think," said Claire. "I'm sure there are thousands of mothers out there who have healthy sexual relations with their sons. It's probably a psychological climax for the boys too."

Joanne slowly brought the towel back to Claire's lips. "What do you mean?"

Claire smiled. "I mean that it is something they've wanted. I remember hearing how all men... suffer from a secret desire to sleep with their mothers. It's that Oedipus thing."

Joanne set the cloth down. She reached onto the counter and grabbed a bottle of lotion.

"I'm willing to bet Taylor's one of them."

The bottle squirted its milky stream into Joanne's hand.

"I know Jeff is."

Joanne began to trace her fingers through the lotion. "How do you know?"

Claire raised an eyebrow.

"Isn't it a mother's duty to know her son?" She teased. Joanne didn't look up to her. She continued, "I know what Jeff wants. Even if he's too afraid to admit it. I know he wants to sink into me, and in a way, I'm fine with that. It's only natural for him to desire it after all. But that's not the juicy part. There's a part of me that wants that too."

Joanne looked up at her sister as she brought her lotion-covered fingers back to her sex. "What do you want?" she breathed as she began to smear the liquid onto the freshly shaven skin.

"To fuck my son," Janet replied as her breath became labored. Her chest rose as Joanne massaged the lotion into her lower regions.

"I know it's wrong," she continued, "But I can't get it off of my mind. There's so much that you and I have done that's 'wrong' and I regret none of it." Jo smeared her hands around Claire's inner thigh leaving a glistening trail in her wake.

"I know he wants to do it, and I want him to. I want him to sink his cock deep into his mother's hungry pussy." Jo noted the moisture seeping out of Claire's gaping cunt. Her scent began to fill her nose. A scent she had known very well.

"I'm g-going to do it," she stuttered as Jo brought her fingers to her private lips.

"I'm gonna'..." She breathed. Joanne unconsciously began to run up and down her slit.

"I'm..." She began to peel back the skin. Spreading Claire's aching pussy wide open. Her eyes transfixed upon her womanly secrets.

"Oh Christ!" she cried as she reached down and grabbed a fistful of Joanne's hair and pulled her face into her bare, wet cunt. A throaty moan burst from her the moment Jo's upper lips touched those of her sister's lower. Her tongue dove into that pussy the instant that she became aware it wasn't a fantasy.

Jo reached around and pulled her sister's mound against her. Juices ran down her chin as she lapped down her hole. Running her tongue in circles, in strokes, in and out. She varied, craving more. Yearning for her nectar. Feeding upon it like it gave her sustenance.

"Ohhhhhh! Jo!" Claire said in pure ecstasy. She bit at her fist trying to refrain from screaming from the intense pleasure. "Oh God, I missed this." She began to rock her hips into her sister's mouth. Clenching her vaginal muscles onto her tongue as best she could.

Claire's chest was heaving as sweat built up between her tits. Her body was tingling. Her time was approaching.

"Oh, baby." She moaned. "Ugh. I'm gonna cum. Oh, I'm gonna cum. I'm-gonna-cum-I'm-gonna-cum-I'm-gonna-AH!!" Her back arched as she began to flood. An electric current seemed to run through her body as her senses all exploded into that pure bliss. Joanne drank from her taboo tap swallowing her sister's passion.

Slowly, they pulled themselves apart. Jo's face was glistening with the wetness of Claire. Her fragrance filled the room, implanting itself into every corner.

"Wow," Claire exhaled. "That... That was nice. I can't tell you how much I've missed that." Jo smiled at her big sister sheepishly. She stood up and leaned against her kissing her sister full on the lips. Their mouths parted to allow the other to enter. Claire's hand moved to Jo's back pulling all of her body into her own. Jo's breasts pressed into the flesh of Claire.

They let their hands trail over each other. Rekindling Claire's recently satisfied lust. She reached up and pulled her sister away.

"Well, sis," Claire began. "We got me all nice and trimmed up. How do you look down there?"

Joanne smiled as she backed up. She quickly unbuttoned her jeans and pushed them to the floor, panties and all. Stepping to the side, she kicked them out of the way, standing completely in the buff. Her sex was dripping wet with very little hair around it. She had always been the one to keep her nest clean.

"I could use a touch-up," she said to her sister.

Eagerly, the two switched places. Claire fell to her knees as Jo spread her legs as far as she could, putting her gapping cunt right at Claire's eye level. She giggled as Claire began to wet her patch of hair.

"I'm willing to bet I'm wet enough," Jo joked.

"Just being safe," Claire said. She grabbed the lather and began to apply. Hating to cover up the lovely sight before her. She reminded herself it would be exposed again shortly.

Ever so slowly, the razor slice through the suds. Leaving a smooth, pink valley amongst mountains of white. Jo watched as Claire skillfully shaved away. Focused, and silent. Both women deeply wanted it to end quickly, to begin other activities.

Moments that felt like hours later, Claire began to apply the lotion. Focusing from the outside in. Rubbing the milky liquid deep into the skin. As she drew nearer to Jo's box, she cared less and less about what she was doing. Just where she was going.

Her fingers traced over the mound, brushing the lips. Jo's breath caught in her lungs momentarily. Claire brought her hands back against her skin. One below, and one above. Then they began to come together.

Jo's head fell back and let out a pleasurable groan as Claire began to massage her pussy with both hands. With her left, she spread her lips wide open. Exposing the inner pink of her sister. With the right, she reached down and fished in for the clitoris. Grasping it in her fingers, she gently pinched it. A silent cry shook Jo. Her body wanted more.

Claire looked at her writhing sister. So horny. So wicked. She began to slip two fingers into her as she continued to play with her nub. Jo's senses were ablaze.

Another finger went in as she began to finger fuck her sister. Bringing her closer, and closer. She was completely in her hands. Jo's body was calling to her. Desperately wanting to cum. Wanting to release. Being pleased by another for the first time in ages was taking its toll. Her eyes squeezed shut imagining a cock pressing into her womanly depths.

Claire's soaked fingers plunged in and out. Sloshing around her wetness. Bringing her orgasm within reach. Her eyes focused on the shaking body of her sister, pinned by her fingers. She knew it was close.

"Sh-sh-shit!" she sputtered. "I'm g-g-getting close! Oh God, I'm gonna..."

"Not yet, you don't," Claire said as she suddenly pulled her fingers from Joanne's snatch.

"Oh GOD NO! Please! Go back!" she pleaded. Her face contorted into a tortured look.

"I don't think so," Claire stated. "I need your help."

"Fuck! Yes, anything." She cried. She looked to be near tears.

Claire grinned. "I need you to have sex with Taylor." She dropped.

My mother's body still shook with need as her eyes slowly opened. "What did you say?" she whispered.

"I need you to have sex with your son. Of just Fuck him, or sleep with him, make love to him. However, you want to say it. I need you to do it and soon."

Jo sat helpless as her much-needed orgasm waited as if mocking her. She trembled as her forbidden visions flashed through her mind. "Why would you ask this of me?"

"It's the only way I can get Jeff. I need you to fuck your son so I can fuck mine. I know you want to, and my pussy just drips thinking about it." She stepped back in between her sister's still-spread legs. "Come on, Sis. We've shared so much together already. Why not this little sin of ours?" she held her sister's eyes with her own as she let a finger run against Jo's pussy. Her body screamed for release as she shook with the teasing touch.

"I bet it's what you truly fantasize about when you close those beautiful eyes of yours. I know you would never tell anyone. Too ashamed to admit it. It's time to act out that secret of yours, Joanne. Your son's cock wants to be inside you. And your aching pussy wants nothing more than to wrap around it. Admit it!" She cupped Jo's pussy. She's so very close to climax that it felt painful.

"I..." She snapped her mouth shut.

"Say it! Say you want to fuck your son!" Claire's middle finger began to move up and down again with the ring finger next to it. The two twirled around with just the tips parting the lips.

"Please don't make me," she pleaded. She knew she wanted to. They both knew.

"Joanne... Say it now!" she demanded. All four fingers teased her lips. Coaxing the juices. Prepping for entry. Joanne's fingers began to crush the edge of the counter as she tried to deny herself. She was losing. She wanted to scream. She wanted to cry. She wanted to testify her unholy desire.

"I... I want Taylor. I want to fuck him. His dick. His penis. His Cock! I want his cock in..." Claire pushed into her. Fucking her with all her fingers going into her tight box as far as she could. Ramming into her canal. Calling her climax forth... And it responded.

Like a challenge to Pompeii, Jo's orgasm exploded through her body tightening every muscle like a vice. Even Claire was surprised as Jo began to violently buck her hips against her hands as her molten desire poured onto the counter. She cried to the sky in a scream that echoed through the cabin, waking us downstairs. For the first time, I heard my mother in the passionate throes of cumming.

It was just after 4:00 pm. We were all up, active, and secretly horny as can be. Dinner was being prepared by Janet, Claire, and my mother. For some strange reason, I had been catching her looking at me now and again. At least I thought I have. Every time I turn, she turns away. Yet I can still feel those eyes.

The rest of us were out on the porch taking in the scenery. Syd, Jeff, and I were near the stairs with a beer in hand, while Mindy and Eric gazed from the railing at the end of the landing. His arm was over her shoulders holding her tight. It was good to see that these two still had their relationship. Maybe not a healthy one, but a relationship nonetheless.

"Well guys," Jeff began, "What do you think?"

"About what?" asked Sydney.

"You know, all of... this." He motioned his hands in large circles.

"I don't know. This week defiantly isn't turning out like I thought it would. Not in the least." Syd said.

"Tell me about it." He murmured as he took a sip.

"This afternoon, that sound. Was that who I thought it was?" Syd turned to me.

"You ask me like I would know," I said. "I wouldn't bet on it, but I think Mom and Claire were getting back to their old games."

"Oh wow," she said with a wide smile. "That's so wild. I can't believe our mom's just as dirty and horny as us."

"Maybe more so, Syd." I threw in. "Remember the pictures. Those parties got a little on the crazy side, I would say."

"Well yeah, but look at our little 'Party'. Most of us are related. Hell, we even got Aunt Claire into it too. I think we got her beat."

"I don't think this is a competition, Syd. I'll admit; I'm still a little weirded out by the whole 'Horny Family' thing." I replied.

"Me and you both, Taylor," came from Jeff.

"You guys got to be kidding me," she began. "Have you taken a look around? I don't mean to be all self-righteous or whatever it is, but these women you two have had so far are fucking hotties. Any guy would sell his left nut to get a chance to shag Mindy. And both of you have. Not to mention, Janet and myself. Then you got Aunt Claire who you just know knows how to work it. I saw her with you Taylor, and let me tell you; never before that moment had I ever wished I had a penis. That aunt of ours can sure work a cock."

Jeff took a big gulp of his beer. Syd turned to him.

"Oh and Jeff, I sooooo think you should take her on that offer. She said everything but 'come screw me now son,' so I think you better do so." She shuddered slightly. "Oh wow. Just the thought of this has me dripping," she exclaimed as she spread her legs slightly. Her tight shorts ran right up into her causing a caressing camel toe. No sign of a panty line, just the slight discoloration in between the outline of her swollen pussy. She was indeed turned on.

"You're sick, Syd," Jeff stated as she neared the end of his tasty brew.

"You say that like you don't want her," my sister countered. "You've already committed incest, Jeff. You can't deny that. Mindy and I both have had a great time riding you raw," she said as she reached down and grabbed his bulging package. He batted her hand away. "So tell me; what's there to lose now?"

"She's my mother," he said.

"And you'll be a Mother Fucker," she retorted. Jeff sank into the steps. Syd cocked her head to the side as she took her cousin in. "I'm sorry, Jeff. Sometimes I say things I shouldn't. I guess I... Look, if you want to, no one will blame you nor hold it against you. Same if you don't. Okay?"

Jeff remained silent.

Syd cast a small smile as she looked at him. She looked at me and then stood to leave.

"See you at dinner, boys." She said as she walked into the cabin.

She walked into the cabin leaving me with my momentarily mute cousin. The silence wasn't uncomfortable, but comforting. The sounds of nature were pleasing to hear. Things we haven't been taking the liberty to heed as we behaved like animals ourselves. Now, they soothed the moment.

"She asked you that question too, you know?" Jeff suddenly blurted.

"What?" I asked.

"Last night. After she asked me, my mom asked if you wanted to sleep with your mother." He said as he looked out to the woods. "Would you?"

I looked down to the ground. A woodpecker could be heard making a nest in a tree.

"If someone had asked me that a week ago, I would say hell no. To be honest I never thought anyone would ask me that. Never crossed my mind. But now... I want to say no... But I don't know. That's as honest as I can get. I want to do the right thing, but it's becoming harder to know what that is."

"If 'no' is right, I feel like part of me would be lying to myself, you know? I don't know if that's healthy. I don't think it is. But there seems to be so much of this that's unhealthy. If I said 'No,' would that truly change the relationship I have with my mother? If she wants it, and I deny her, our bond would be broken I don't want to lose that."

"If 'yes' is wrong, then I may be falling towards a bad decision. I cannot deny that she is a beautiful woman. Stunning, and unique. This side of her I've just been introduced to has changed how I see her. If we do... If I say 'yes' it could open up so many doors to us. Lift a blanket away, freeing us. However, it would be morally wrong. If word ever spread, we'd be ruined. Not just me, but her as well. That's the last thing I would ever want."