Trouble Brewing Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
scribbleskillz
scribbleskillz
2,061 Followers

"Wait!" my mother interrupted, "Taylor, how did you know she wasn't shaved before?"

I opened my mouth to speak, but Claire started first.

"Well Sis, let's just say I was able to sample your boy before you." She smirked.

My mother looked at her sister with that look of bickering siblings. "Well, maybe I'll get even then," Joanne fired back. Jeff was unaware as my mother openly checked out his package.

Eric and Janet walked forward. Eric, still in a shirt but without pants or underwear. Janet, in a bra, and without panties. They looked somewhat ridiculous as Syd pointed out. They quickly shed their last article (as did Sydney) and joined the group.

So there we all stood; Family and friends, involved in acts considered to be the most unwholesome amongst everyday people. We should be shunned. We should be outcasts. We should be locked up miles away from civilization so as not to spread our "perverted infection." But were that to ever happen, it would not stop us now. We had tasted the bittersweet fruit that hooked us so. As we looked around the room at each other, our appetites began to grow once more. Smiles crossed all our lips as lust struck all our eyes. We still had the rest of the week. And up here, everyone else is the outcast.

* * * * *

Thank you for reading the fourth and final chapter of the Trouble Brewing series. It was my first attempt at writing erotic fiction. And I found it to be quite...entertaining. I would greatly like to hear any feedback from you, the readers. Whether you liked it or hated it. I welcome it all. And please remember to vote.

scribbleskillz
scribbleskillz
2,061 Followers