Trouble Brewing Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
scribbleskillz
scribbleskillz
2,058 Followers

Their panting could be heard floating to us as She dropped to her knees in front of Claire. She ran her hands the length of Claire's legs inside the skirt, hidden from us. The reactions to it could not be hidden as gasps and whimpers poured out of Claire's lips at the contact of the woman. She slowly brought her hands out of the black skirt and ran them up the sides, stopping at the waist. On each side, She pulled at two hidden knots. She stood, still holding the waist of the black skirt as her legs parted. Claire's could be seen between hers as she let go. Claire's skirt fell to the floor. Her body is hidden behind the others. Her long slender legs peaking out through the spread stance of the Her... until she stepped to the side.

Claire stood before us in a black, almost transparent thong. Her skin glistened, but even more so between her legs. Her body betrayed her state of arousal. I could barely make out the outline of her lips through the fabric. Funny, I remember her having hair down there last night. Her dark, low-cut blouse still clung to her torso.

Claire grasped the Woman beside her and pulled Her face inches close to her own. Their panting lips ever so close as they teased each other and us. Claire turned her head to the side and bit the woman's neck. Not hard, but more than playful. The Woman in turn reached under Claire's blouse, and in one quick motion, had it over her head.

The air in the room felt thick as water as the music rolled on. The seduction performed in front of us brought sweat to our bodies. I slowly began to rub my cock through my jeans, watching these two. I was finding it so difficult to believe that the Woman was my mother. I had never seen anything so erotic.

There the two danced. Claire now revealed in a dark bra that did little to hide her dark, erect nipples jutting out against the sheer fabric. Her thong left little left to our imaginations as she turned before us; stretching, squatting, undulating, and crawling. My mother beside her, constantly upstaging her sister by confidence alone.

She held the stage in her red bra that begged to be shed. Her chest heaving, crying out as it glistened with sweat. Beads rolled down and nestled between her cleavage. Her dark jeans seemed to cling tighter than before. Our eyes all fixed on her hips as she moved with grace and knowledge of how to keep us excited. Slowly she turned to us one last time. That look of lust upon her face. She stepped toward us. Each stride felt to last forever. At the edge of the pool of light, she stopped. Planted her feet and stood proud. The shadows caressed her body gently.

We were at the edge of our seats and inches from visual climax as Claire's hands suddenly appeared from behind this Woman. They reached around her waist and began to unbuckle her pants. The button popped free and then the zipper came down. The Woman raised her hands over her head and rolled her hips as gravity slowly pulled the pants to freedom. Inches of my mother were exposed to me once at a time. Her flesh looked soft in the warm glow. Her panties the same dark red as her bra. Deep urges began to swirl inside me. I felt I couldn't be the only one who wished to run up there and rip them off. I suddenly became aware of my hands aching from grasping the arms of the chair so tight. I relaxed my muscles and feasted my eyes back to our spectacle.

The pile of clothes had been removed somehow. I don't care how, it wasn't of interest then. What was of interest, were these two beauties who danced together like it was a sin. And indeed it was.

No priest would have blessed these two if he'd have bared witness to their acts this night. These two sisters. They stood in front of each other, wrapping their legs around one another. Pressing hips together. Thrusting, rolling, grasping, groping, shaking, sweating, panting, and moaning. And then suddenly, they stood still once more. This time facing us. Their chests heaved with each labored breath. The music had stopped. How long ago? I wasn't certain. Claire stepped forward.

She caught her breath, "This next part... We will need... Two... of you." She looked back to Joanne. She remained proud. Tall and motionless. Claire turned back and cast her eyes on me.

"Care to join me, Taylor?" she beckoned. Somehow, I found myself rising from my seat. I took the hand of my aunt as she pulled me into the light. I stood in the center of the pool beside my mother. Claire grabbed two wooden table chairs and placed them back-to-back; so that the person seated would be perpendicular to the audience. The audience looking at a profile.

Aunt Claire grabbed me from where I stood and shoved me down into a chair. I was surprised by her roughness but didn't resist. Who could? Who would?

Claire looked up to Joanne. She cast her a look which was received. My mother stepped out of the light, amongst the small crowd. As I watched her. I could barely see the silhouettes of my peers. I could just make out Mindy and Eric. I wasn't certain, but it looked like she was stroking him. I couldn't tell if it was inside or out. He, in the meantime, definitely had his hand on her upper thigh. She breathed hard as he deeply massaged it.

Suddenly, my mother emerged back out of the darkness and into the glow. Trailing behind her was the reluctant Jeff. She couldn't hide his raging bulge tenting his shorts in front of him. Neither of the two scantily clad mothers seemed to note it. I'm sure they knew, however.

My mother took Jeff to the chair behind me and I felt a thud as he was forced into his seat. I was about to turn and look when I felt a hand on my chest. Looking up, I saw the hungry look of my aunt looking down at me. Looking down at her prey. She straddled my lap but did not sit down. Instead, she reached down and grasped the ends of my shirt. She pulled up, removing my shirt and exposing my chest. A brush against the back of my head led me to assume Jeff received the same.

I took in my aunt's body as it stood so close to me. The night before, I never took the chance seeing as how I was suffering from a blinding lust. But now, I left nothing out. Her tits were large, around the size of a grapefruit. Maybe a little bigger. The bra did little to hide the dark areola of her nipples beneath. They were large too. Bigger than I recalled last night.

As my vision lowered. I noticed the fabric on her thong was indeed transparent. There I was just less than a foot away from my Aunt Clair's shaved pussy. My hardon did not go unnoticed by my aunt as she also caught my gaze. She leaned down close to my ear.

"Do you like it? It's your mother's handiwork. If you think mine looks good, wait 'til you see hers." She cooed. As she began to pull away, she let her tongue snake out and licked my ear. A shudder raced through my body as I imagined my mother's smooth, shaved mound.

Claire slowly began to retreat. She mouthed the words "Wait there," and disappeared into the shadows again. Suddenly, the room was filled with music once more. This time, much more tribal. Mainly percussion instruments that seemed to thump and bounce off the walls. Claire returned. She looked down at me. There standing in front of me, to the witness of everyone else, she began to feel herself. She first grasped her tits. Kneading them into each other. Pushing the confines of her bra. Her body swayed with the rhythm escaping from the darkness.

Her hand slowly approached her lips. As it did she stuck one finger deep inside and sucked. As she drew it out, it glistened with her saliva. Coating it. She slowly drew it down her body. Leaving a trail through the sweat as she traveled down. Down past her collar. Through the cleft between her breasts. Down the center of her stomach. Over her navel. Down to where her hair once began, and beneath the soft, black fabric. Her lips quivered as she made contact. She brought her hand back out caring a scent with it. A smile crossed her face as she looked beyond me. She looked back down at me and held my gaze as her finger went back into her mouth.

After pulling it out this time she straddled me once again. Now sitting herself down tightly in my lap, her clad pussy over my bulging cock. A smirk on her face mixed with the most forbidden arousal. She leaned close to my ear again.

"I thought you should know," she purred. "That ever move I make, your mother does too." She pulled back as this registered. Directly behind me, my mother had just tasted herself while my cousin bore witness. Couldn't explain why, but I felt jealousy begin to burn within me. It must have been obvious as my aunt looked at my face and giggled.

"There, there. Don't you worry about that. Just enjoy this," and she began to rock her body against mine. My aunt was giving me a lap dance. Never would I have imagined this. She pressed herself down onto me. Pressed herself against my tool. The very same tool that invaded her the night before. She knew very well what it could do to her. What it could do for her too I must add. As it seemed, at this moment, she wanted that again.

She suddenly clamped her legs around the bottom of the chair, pinning me in place as she leaned back. Stretching herself out. Her hands reached behind her back. Just as soon as that happened, her bra fell away. Her chest was free. And as she leaned up, she grabbed me by the hair and shoved my face down in-between that valley.

I could take it no more as I reached around her and grasped her waist. I rammed my constrained hardon against her soaked panties; dry-humping her for all I was worth. She moaned in pleasure, matching my rhythm. Rocking our bodies together. I just wanted to sink inside soon. My loins begging for release. Our wet chests slipped together. She arched her back, pinning her globes against my skin.

"How does that feel, Nephew?" she asked trying to mask her burning desires. Pushing her hips onto mine.

"So... Fucking good!" I grunted. She smiled as she whipped her hair over her shoulder. Her lips moved down and closed over my own taking me into a deep and passionate kiss. Our tongues snaked into each other's mouths. Swirling around, grasping each other. She pulled away, biting my lower lip as she separated. A wicked smile returned to her face.

Her hands slipped down my chest and grasped the belt fastened to my pants. With a shuddering 'click', they yielded to her carnal need. She undid my top button and yanked the zipper down. She began to slide her body off of mine, taking my pants with her. I lifted a little, allowing them to depart. Within moments, I could barely make out the shape of my pants flying off into the shadows. My boxers were now the only thing keeping my cock in check, and that battle was starting to be lost with each passing breath.

Aunt Claire looked down at me; at my condition. Her eyes fixed on the outline of the tip of my cock, just below the confines of my soon-to-be surrendering fly. She stepped towards me again and straddled me once more. Like the first time; standing over me. She leaned down and whispered in my ear as her fingers traced the outlines of my cock.

"Soon," she cooed. And pulled herself away. She stood before me. A perfect object of obsession. A keeper of blissful release. I just caught a wink from her eye as she began to walk away to my right, away from me, and then out of sight.

I was alone, in my light. My senses on fire. It took all of my constraint not to reach down and stroke myself to what I knew would be a mind-shattering orgasm. But for some reason, I waited. It felt like hours. In reality, it was only seconds. Suddenly, from the opposite side of her exit, she came back. This time with the light behind her. The silhouette blinded me to her features.

She halted in front of me. Something seemed different. She took a step towards me hiding her backlight. There before me was the writhing body of my mother. Her body panting in certain arousal. Her hair, disheveled. Her eyes burning with need. Her nipples erect. I hadn't seen this chest in years past. And now... now my mother was displaying herself to me. She looked over my shoulder to what I knew was Claire. Her eyes fell on me again as she took another step.

Our bare legs brushed against each other. I beheld her form and all its beauty. She had indeed taken care of herself over the years. It wasn't until this moment that I truly realized it. My mother was a stunning creature. Her breasts had very little sag, but I know of no man who'd complain. Her stomach was tightened. A six-pack hidden underneath, but not visible yet. The dark red panties she wore looked elegant. An irony to her current tribal hunger. They shimmered in the light mixed with sweat and excitement. The cloth holding close the forbidden outline of her flesh perfectly. No sign of hairs poking out. Could she be...?

A hand lifted my chin, and I looked deep into the eyes of my horny mother. Her legs lifted, and onto my lap, she sat; one leg on each side, spread wide. Her eyes never left mine. She looked down into my now damned soul. Scooting herself closer to my torso. Bringing her body closer to mine. Her loins closer to mine.

The sudden contact of her against my groin released a moan from my lips. She pressed her body against mine. Her nipples dug into my own. My hands found themselves on each of her hips, moving her against me. Our underwear growing more damp by the second. I could feel the pre-cum leaking out of my cock.

She shifted again, this time pulling the fabric of my boxers open. The head of my cock thrust itself free, finding direct contact with her drenched red panties. Her juices and my precum mixed and made something grand.

She moaned loudly having felt my intrusion. Looking down, she cast her lustful eyes upon it. Her lips quivering. I knew what she desired.

I leaned in forcefully and pressed my lips onto those of my mother's. At first, her shock held them closed but soon melted open, lust overcoming her. We ran our hands over each other as our tongues danced. I slid my hand from her belly button and ran it up to her breast. Then grasping on, I held it firmly. Her nipple dug into my palm. Her groans of pleasure as I massaged it. Squeezing. I pulled my hand away, but not before giving it one last pinch.

I soon became aware of the same sounds seeming to echo behind me. I pulled away briefly to see Jeff with his lips wrapped around his mother's tit... Again. I bet she never thought he'd return there. He sucked as he could soon find milk, but this time, a different effect grasped Claire.

I smiled as I turned back to my mother. Looking down, I brought her chest to my mouth. Taking in her nipple. My teeth lightly nibbled. My tongue toying. And onto it I sucked. She grasped me by the head and pinned me against her. My face was buried into one breast.

Moans now echoed from the crowd as I'm sure everyone was now openly pleasing themselves. From what I would hear later, none would dare do anything to take their eyes off the show.

I felt my mother's fingers dig into my hair and rip me free. She put her forehead to mine, panting deeply. Her eyes looked down. Then suddenly, they turned up into mine.

"We need to get these off you," she breathed tugging at my shorts. "I want to feel all of you." She hopped off and quickly shed her panties. I followed quickly with my boxers.

"Hey!" cried Claire, clutching Jeff's head still to her chest. "You're... oh.. supposed to... follow my lead." She panted as she jumped off her son. "Jeff, get those damn boxer's off NOW!" she demanded.

Not wanting to upset her, Jeff's underwear flew off faster than I think he even thought about. Claire did the same.

And there we were. Two mothers and sons. Naked as the day they birthed us. And ready to travel back in. Every vein in my cock was pulsing. The crown a dark red, showing new definition. I felt the weight behind me shift as Claire straddled her son. Before me, my mother did the same. Bringing her body against mine. Our sweat mingled together. She brought herself down.

The tip of my cock felt contact with the lips of my mother's vagina. They quickly engulfed it as she lowered further. The wetness of her pussy ran faster than her movement as a drop ran down my shaft. She slipped down, taking me back into the womb from which I came. Moaning as each inch passed into her.

Joanne locked eyes with her sister as they bottomed out on the cocks of their sons. A smile was shared between the two. Claire kissed the air directing it to Joanne who began to rise again.

Slowly we began to fuck. I lifted her as she forced herself down. Again, and again. She slammed herself against me.

"Oh Taylor," my mother cried. Her canal grasping my dick for dear life. "Oh baby, you fill Momma's pussy soooo gooooood!" she panted.

"Oh Fuck!" was all I could manage. I knew I wouldn't be able to last long as is. Regardless of the fact it was my own mother.

The feeling was electric, chaotic, and primal. The chairs were being slammed together as Joanne and Claire shagged in unison. She rode me hard. Trying to take more and more. Going deeper, harder, faster.

"Ah! AH! UGH!" she cried out with each powerful thrust.

The sounds of our wetness slapping soon found more as the crowd joined in. The familiar sound of Sydney's call of pleasure poured out of the darkness. Janet's high squeaks and cries found a rhythm within our own. Mindy moaned and cursed. Her dirty mouth filled our ears. Claire's cries were like prayers saying "God" in various ways. Jeff groaning and stuttering. Eric moaned and pounded. My voice disappeared amongst the sounds molding into the most bizarre melody of our lovemaking.

My time was drawing shorter with each thrust. My mother's too by her increasing pace. We held each other tight as I began to piston my hips up into her by slouching down in the chair.

"Oh TAYLOR! AH RIGHT THERE!" She yelled as my cock traveled in and out of her dripping womb.

"Mom" I groaned, "I'm not gonna last much longer." My balls began to tighten.

"Me too baby. Me too. Cum in me, Taylor. It's okay... Oh God, it's Gooood!" She cried. "Fuck me. Fuck Mommy! Fuck Mommy! Fuck Mommy!!"

I let my dams burst and I felt the hot semen begin to rapidly travel up my cock. Her vaginal muscles began to clamp down as her orgasm approached. The first shot of cum inside triggered it as my semen exploded into her body. She slammed her own down hard onto me, milking every drop. Her pussy sucking the seed out of me. Our bodies shook together in a wave of bliss.

Climactic cries ran through the room one after the other after that. Each of us overly satisfied.

Joanne remained atop me. My slowly shrinking cock still embedded in her as she pulled back to look at her son. She brushed the hair out of her face.

"Oh Taylor," she said, "I can't tell you how good that was."

"Me too, Mom," I replied.

We had done it. We both did what we knew was morally wrong, but dangerously right. Our urges had been fed, and a new door now opened.

"Mom," cried Syd who staggered into the light. She was topless, yet wore her pink panties which were still pushed to the side. "That was so fuckin' hot." She laughed.

She looked at both her children now. Sexually open, and openly sexual. "Thanks, Baby." She chuckled. She raised her hand to her face as a smile began to take form.

"I can't believe I just did that," she said, shocked of herself.

"Believe it," said Claire as she stroked her son's limp cock. Their juices sparkling on it.

"Well this has turned out to be one of the best vacations I've ever had," beamed the naked Mindy as she trotted out into the pool of light.

"I'll say," chimed Syd as the girls laughed together.

"So when did you shave, Aunt Claire?" I asked indicating her smooth, wet mound.

She looked down at herself.

"Your mother and I did this earlier today. I did it for you all. I think she did too." Claire winked at Joanne.

scribbleskillz
scribbleskillz
2,058 Followers