Trouble on Home Soil

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He did get brave and reported it, which given the severity of the beating and mind games quite surprised me. He knew it was me behind it but could never prove a thing.

I was questioned by military police, but my alibi was as good as it gets.

I have a very ruthless side; you need one in my profession. My wife was still my wife, and I think I still loved her. But she now knows how wrong it was to do what she did to me. She knew there would have to be consequences if she wanted to remain as my wife. I thought "Ok, she wants more cock, she can have more cock." my spiteful side came to the surface.

I had to find if she still loved me enough to do what I was going to ask her to do. Did she still want me enough to do as I was instructing her to do?

To even the score I instructed my men to use every hole in her body for over a ten-hour period, to degrade her in any way their evil devious minds came up with. The only stipulation was no lasting marks to her body, mind torture was fine. Any physical pain or denigration done as a result of any man overstepping the brief would result in bad news for the culprit, very bad news. Every one of them were given the option to abstain from the mission but none of them wanted to cross me.

I allowed her to sign of her own free will a document and a video saying that she wanted them to use, abuse and degrade her in any way they wished to.

A video would be made for future use if needed. She was a wreck by the time they were finished with her. I felt bad for her and comforted her after her ordeal. She cried in my arms for hours; I detached my feelings entirely from the ordeal.

My men were under instructions to do this as an exercise, and no mention of this was EVER to be bought up under ANY circumstances or they would answer to me personally.

This was my punishment to her, she took it begrudgingly but willingly, I checked the video to make sure my forgiveness to her was well and truly earned. It was very obvious she did not enjoy her night of endless cock.

I have forgiven her for her transgression, and I do still love her. I know she loves me by willingly doing what I made her endure, I am not sure if she will ever forgive me though.

I know it is hard for wives when their men are away. But it is much harder for their men, trust me, I know.

This happened eighteen years ago, we are still married, very happily now actually and have two children, and yes they are mine. I will also make sure they never follow in my footsteps.

No mention was ever made of that night by any of my men, I stayed on and eventually retired at the age of 47 after being behind a desk for nine years.

"Oh well, all is fair in love and war as they say."

The End.

12