Trouble Upfront

Story Info
A surgical error gives Carol huge giant fake breasts.
13.5k words
4.15
23.7k
26
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Zigaziga
Zigaziga
54 Followers

Steve Pinnan expected peace and quiet for his lie in on Saturday mornings. After a stressful week in his very high powered job he liked to drink coffee in bed and read the newspaper. It wasn't much to ask, and between his wife and their two nannies, it should be easy to keep their three children out of the bedroom so he could relax.

This morning, however, was not going according to plan. His eldest daughter was currently sitting on the end of the bed telling the room at large all about her plans for her upcoming birthday party. The two youngest children, twin boys Theo and Edmund, were rolling around on the carpet play fighting some superhero game or other. It was definitely not relaxing.

Carol was across the room standing naked in front of the mirror and staring at herself. Steve frowned and pursed his lips, "Carol?" he said in an irritated voice. His wife continued to stare at herself in the mirror.

He tried again, but louder this time. Carol didn't seem to hear him and continued to just stand and stare. Every now and then she would put a hand on one of her boobs, lift it up and then let it drop. She had a concerned look on her face.

Steve Pinnan was a man who expected to be listened to and was definitely not used to being ignored. His face flushed red as the anger rose inside him, but just as he was about to call to her again one of the twins banged into the bed making him spill some of his tea. He swore loudly and shouted, "Theo! Look what you did? Carol get this cleaned up right now!"

Carol snapped out of her trance and turned. "Sorry darling" she said in a quiet voice, "Come on you three, let's go downstairs and leave your father in peace". She put her dressing gown on and herded the children out the room. Steve resumed reading the newspaper still looking angry.

He felt a weight shifting at the end of the bed and lowered his newspaper to find Carol sitting there meekly. "Yes?" he asked sternly, "What now?"

Carol looked embarrassed and looked down, "It's nothing darling, sorry for bothering you - I'll leave you in peace" then she stood up and started to walk out of the room.

Steve felt annoyed but also intrigued. Carol was normally an obedient and well behaved wife, it wasn't like her to act like this and it made him curious.

"Wait" he said firmly, "Come back here."

Carol turned around and walked slowly back to him looking nervous. "Tell me what is wrong".

Carol started to mumbled something about it not being important but Steve cut her off, "Just tell me what is bothering you." he commanded.

Carol shifted her weight on her feet anxiously "Do you..." she said, "Do you um..."

Steve felt his rage rising to the surface again and he barked angrily at his wife "What is it Carol? Spit it out!"

Carol muttered an apology and tried again. "My body" she began "Since.. since having children it has changed so much" she said sadly.

She paused and Steve looked expectant. "Yes? and?" he asked.

"Well... its just, I just... don't feel as attractive as I used to." she said.

Steve was about to respond but Carol carried on talking, words suddenly tumbling out of her like a dam had given way.

"You don't look at me like you used to when we first met. And... and, all your friends! I know they're having affairs! Everyone's knows - even their wives! It's so humiliating for them, having to smile and be friendly to their husbands new secretary when they know they are getting up to no good behind closed doors!"

Carol paused and Steve opened his mouth to speak, but Carol was just pausing for breath and quickly carried on.

"I used to feel so beautiful, I loved how you looked at me. And it just isn't the same any more. And... and... and I notice you looking at other women - the 'new' wives as we call them at the country club. Younger, untainted by motherhood, perky tits and flat stomachs! I want to feel like that again. I...I... and your new secretary, of course I trust you darling, but I couldn't help noticing that she looks just like all the others! blonde hair, big tits, skinny as a rake... I trust you darling - of course I do, but it makes me feel worried about... about..."

Carol seemed to run out of steam suddenly. She stopped talking and just stood staring at Steve with tears running down her cheeks.

Steve sat in thought for a moment. He couldn't deny that his wife was aging, and was only natural that his eye had been roving recently to other women. Carol's body had been so sexy when they first met, but pregnancy and motherhood had taken their toll. Her breasts had sagged and she had gained weight. If there was one thing he knew about business it was to tell it like it is, there was no use giving her false reassurance.

His brain switched in to work mode. As CEO of a large corporation he often had to make tough decisions and this was no different.

"I love you." Steve said firmly. Carol let out a sigh of relief and smiled through her tears. "But..." Steve carried on, "you have highlighted a risk which needs mitigating and I thank you for that"

Carol looked like confused.

"What solution do you propose?" Steve asked his wife.

Carol stared blankly at him and he stared back patiently.

"I'm sorry darling, what did you say?" Carol asked.

Steve looked annoyed, "You have presented a problem but I need a solution, come back to me with the solution and we can action it."

And with that he picked up his newspaper and resumed reading.

Carol carried on staring for a few moments before turning slowly and walking out of the room.

***

The rest of the weekend passed as normal. Steve worked most of Saturday while Carol and the nannies looked after the kids. Then they went to church on Sunday morning, and on Sunday afternoon they all went to the country club to relax and see friends.

Sunday evening was their weekly love making timeslot and they both knew the routine. Carol started with a blowjob to get him nice and hard, and then when he was ready she lay on her back with her legs spread and guided him into her. He thrust in and out of her for a few minutes until he came, and then he would roll over and go to sleep.

Carol didn't mind, it wasn't much of a chore for her. To be honest, she couldn't even feel him down there so she could just plan out the meals for the week while he thrust away. As long as she moaned at the right time and made encouraging noises he didn't seem to notice.

It wasn't just that Steve was on the small side down there, it was also because her vagina had not been the same since having kids. The Sunday night sex seemed to keep him satisfied enough, but it didn't do anything for her.

Carol she got her own satisfaction during the week when the kids were at school and Steve was at work. Most days, after she had dropped the kids off at school and Steve had left for work, she went upstairs and took out her dildos from the back of her closet. Then she got into bed and spent the morning masturbating furiously while being stretched to her limits by her huge dildo collection.

By lunchtime she was usually sore and satisfied and would then head to the country club to have lunch with friends before going to collect the kids from school.

On this particular day Carol arrived at the country club in a despondent mood. The conversation with her husband about her body was playing on mind and making her feel anxious and unattractive. On top of that, he had been working late every single night, and when she had called the office at 10pm to find out when he was coming home, his new secretary had answered the phone in a giggly voice.

She trusted her husband, of course she did, but it really hurt to see youth and beauty paraded in her face. Why did he have to hire a gorgeous, sexy secretary? Surely he could have found someone suitably qualified who didn't look like a model.

The other wives welcomed her warmly to the lunch table as she sat down. They chatted away about country club gossip and holiday plans, but Carol just couldn't seem to fake any interest.

Finally, as they were clearing the lunch plates away, her friend Kirsty asked her what was wrong. Carol tried to assure her and the other girls that she was fine but they weren't convinced and pressed her to tell them what was on her mind.

Carol relented and relayed the conversation that she had had with her husband on Saturday morning. The other women listened intently and made sympathetic noises as she spoke.

When she finished Kirsty took hold of Carol's hand and squeezed it warmly, "Carol honey, there is nobody on this earth that could understand how you feel better than I can".

"Apart from me!" shouted her friend Michelle from across the table.

The other women all added their own understanding sentiments as Carol smiled gratefully at them. When they had quietened down Kirsty looked suddenly serious as she spoke, "You know honey, this isn't something you can hide from, and you did the right thing talking to us about it" she said sagely.

The other women nodded in agreement as Kirsty continued speaking, "We have all been where you are now and we have all got through it one way or another."

Carol felt confused as she looked around the table at the concerned expressions of her friends. Kirsty seemed to sense Carol's confusion and squeezed her hand again kindly, "It isn't easy to see your body change, to see youth slip away from us and see your husbands eyes wander."

Carol's eyes started to sting with tears as Kirsty spoke.

"We've all been there and we have all fought back" Kirsty said defiantly.

"What... what do you mean?" Carol sobbed.

Kirsty sighed, "There is a billion dollar industry devoted to helping you to fight back against the cruel hands of time. I can introduce you to a surgeon who can make you look ten years younger without even trying"

For the next hour Carol listened to all the women tell stories of how much their self esteem and confidence had benefitted from the various procedures that they had had done. Botox, lip implants, bum implants, breast implants, cheek bone sculpting, designer vaginas, between the group of them they seemed to have had every procedure possible.

By the time she had to leave to pick up the kids, Carol was convinced. She took the business card for Dr Woo, the miracle worker that Kirsty had recommended and promised to call him.

***

A few days later, Carol chose her moment to speak to her husband about her cosmetic surgery plan. They had just finished their weekly five minutes of Sunday night sex and Steve was lying next to her on his phone. He was leaving for a month on a business trip the next day so this was her chance to talk to him about her plans.

"Darling?" Carol asked tentatively.

Her husband grunted in response.

"I've been thinking about our conversation last week" Carol said.

"What conversation?" Steve asked, already sounding irritated by the conversation.

"About my... about how my body has changed... you know... after the kids and everything" Carol said feeling embarrassed.

Steve grunted again and carried on reading.

Carol waited for a few moments for a proper response from her husband but he just continued to stare at his phone while she stared at him.

"So..." Carol said uncertainly, "Anyway, I was thinking..."

She stopped talking again and stared at him until finally he put down his phone and looked at her.

"Yes?" he said sounding annoyed.

"Well, I was talking to the girls at the club..." Steve rolled his eyes when she said that, but she decided to ignore it and carry on, "And they gave me a number for a cosmetic surgeon..."

Steve continued to stare at her blankly, "And?" he said pointedly.

"And... I wondered if it might be something that I try. Just to feel a bit better about myself and... and... all the things I was saying the other day. Apparently he's a miracle worker, I won't do anything too drastic, I was just thinking of a bit of liposuction, a minor boob job to make them a bit firmer, and maybe a bum lift..."

Steve looked bored, "Ok, makes sense I guess" he said, and then picked up his phone again.

Carol sat for a moment wondering if the conversation was over. She had planned a big speech and had lots of answers to any questions he might have, but it seemed to have been a lot easier than she expected.

***

Steve left the next day, she wasn't entirely sure where he was going. She had asked but he said it was confidential company business.

She dropped the kids off at school and then went upstairs to start her masturbation session, but found that she just couldn't get in to it. She felt sad and alone in their huge house.

She wanted to call Dr Woo but felt nervous. She kept picking up his business card and planning out the conversation, but couldn't bring herself to actually call him.

Finally, after a few hours of talking herself into it she plucked up courage and dialled his number.

Dr Woo answered on the second ring. Carol felt flustered and words started to pour out of her mouth, but Dr Woo has calm and collected and she soon felt at ease. He told her to come in tomorrow at 10am for an initial consultation with no obligation to proceed if she didn't want to.

The next day she arrived for the appointment and found Dr Woo waiting for her with a warm smile. She immediately like him and he guided her in to a luxurious and expensive looking consultation room.

She explained all about her body concerns and Dr Woo listened intently. She poured her heart out to him and before she knew it they had been talking for over an hour. At the end of the consultation she had booked a whole day of surgery in two days time to have breast implants, lip implants, a face lift, bum lift and implants, and liposuction.

He asked her what she wanted to achieve with the surgery and Carol thought for a moment. Finally she said "I want to stand out from the other women, I want all eyes to be on me - especially my husbands! I don't want to have to worry about his new secretary or any other woman, I just want his full attention."

Dr Woo talked for a while but Carol stopped listening. He was going over details, risks and all the boring warnings that he had to give her for legal reasons. She just nodded and smiled sweetly at him while he talked.

She didn't even look at the costs or other info that he gave her, money wasn't something she usually thought about - her credit cards always seemed to work and that was all that mattered. So she signed on the dotted line and gave the paperwork back to him.

***

When the day of surgery finally arrived Carol felt sick with nerves and excitement. She hadn't slept much at all and felt exhausted.

She arrived at Dr Woo's clinic and felt immediately at ease. She was given a massage and spa treatment to calm her nerves while he prepared the surgery room.

When the surgery room was ready, she was shown through to the spotlessly clean surgery room. She chatted with Dr Woo for a bit and then the anaesthetist came in and talked her about the procedure and risks. She couldn't really focus on what he was saying because of her nerves, but eventually he asked her to lie down, put a mask over her nose and mouth and then asked her to count backwards from ten.

***

Carol lay for a few minutes trying to remember what was happening and where she was. Her head felt light but her body felt heavy. After a few minutes she opened her eyes and saw Dr Woo staring at her with a beaming smile.

"Welcome back to the world Mrs Pinnan!" he said happily, "I am pleased to tell you that the surgeries were a success"

Carol tried to smile but couldn't seem to move her mouth, or any facial muscles for that matter.

"Don't try and talk, just relax." said Dr Woo kindly, then he turned to one of the nurses and asked her to give a dose of Duromorph. Carol felt the warm waves washing through her body as she drifted off into a world of swirling dreams.

***

On the second day Carol was woken up by the morning sunshine. The swelling around her eyes, cheeks and nose had reduced enough for her to open her eyes properly. She tried to open them but the brightness was too much. She lay on the bed for a moment with her eyes closed and tried to gather her thoughts.

There was something bothering her, but she couldn't quite put her finger on what it was. Her brain felt slow and foggy after the anaesthesia and morphine. Her chest felt heavy and sore. Really heavy and really sore. She opened her eyes again and waited for them to adjust to the light as she looked at her chest. She stared in horror for a moment trying to work out what she was seeing before letting out a piercing scream.

Dr Woo came running into the room followed by two nurses.

"What's wrong? Are you in pain?" Dr Woo shouted as Carol continued to scream.

Finally she found her words, "My, my, my..." she stammered before finally finding her words, "What the fuck has happened to my breasts?!" she shouted at him.

Dr Woo looked confused for a moment and glanced nervously at the nurses.

"What do you mean Mrs Pinnan? The surgery was a complete success" he said uncertainly.

Carol tried to look at him but the two gigantic mounds on her chest made it impossible.

"Come where I can see you!" Carol yelled.

Dr Woo walked around the bed and looked at her with deep concern.

"Please, Mrs Pinnan, tell me what is wrong?" he pleaded.

Carol looked at him like he was mad and then turned to look at the huge mounds on the chest.

"What the fuck? Is this a joke?! What on earth have you done to my breasts?!" she shouted again.

Dr Woo looked exasperated, "You had breast implants, don't you remember?" he asked, "Is there something wrong with them?"

Carol looked at him like he was insane, "Of course there's something wrong with them! Are you insane? I've gone from a D cup to a... a... I don't even fucking know what size those things are!"

Dr Woo looked wretched, "But that was what you wanted, we talked about it and you signed all the paperwork and all the costs. It was clearly shown that you wanted to increase your breasts from an E cup to an 88JJJ?

Carol continued to stare at him in open mouthed horror.

Dr Woo continued uncertainly, lowering his voice so that the nurses couldn't hear, "You said you wanted your husband to notice you, and you wanted to stand out from all the other women?"

They stared at each other for a moment without speaking until Dr Woo continued talking, "It was on all the paperwork Mrs Pinnan, you signed it all." he said defensively.

Tears were running from Carol's eyes as she lay in bed. After a while she said in a quiet voice, "You'll have to take them out, right now. I can't walk around looking like this, I look like a circus freak."

Dr Woo looked worried, "But you can't undergo surgery again so soon, it would be very dangerous Mrs Pinnan. The earliest we could book you in for would be 10 weeks time, and even that is not recommended - you would have to sign a waiver"

Carol tried to reply but suddenly felt exhausted, "Just leave me alone, we can talk about it later" she said hoarsely.

***

Carol spent a few more days in the clinic recovering. It wasn't necessary for her to stay that long, but she refused to leave. She had two full time nannies to look after the children so she didn't have to worry about them, and she didn't have a job or other commitments to get back to.

They removed the bandages on day two but Carol couldn't even bring herself to look at her breasts. She noted briefly that the other surgeries had been a success - she looked younger and sexier than ever - but it did nothing make her feel less of a freak show.

On day four Dr Woo insisted that she leave. He was kind about it but explained that it was just not possible for her to spend the entire ten weeks at his clinic while she waited for the surgery to remove the implants.

Zigaziga
Zigaziga
54 Followers