Trouble Upfront

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her husband stood over her imperiously, watching with amusement as she struggled. Then he seemed to come to a decision, "I'll see you at home" he said, "We can talk properly about... things". And with that he turned and walked out of the room.

About 15 minutes later, Dr Morris knocked on the door gently. When she didn't respond, he opened the door tentatively and looked in. Carol was sitting on the floor with her head rested on her knees, crying softly. Dr Morris closed the door behind him and reached to switch on the light as the evening light faded outside. "No, leave the light off please" Carol said between sobbing breaths.

He left the light off and then sat down next to her and put his arm round her shoulders. They sat like that for a long while in silence, watching as the room fell into complete darkness.

Dr Morris pulled her close to him and rested his chin on her head. Carol leaned in slightly, enjoying his warmth and the feeling of comfort.

Finally the silence was broken as he whispered softly into the darkness, "I just hope your husband knows how lucky he is".

The words of kindness, after being treated with such contempt by her husband, gave Carol a burst of warmth inside. She raised her head and turned slightly to face him. As she did so her cheek brushed against his stubble and he leaned in to kiss her.

Carol hesitated for a moment, she had never cheated on her husband before, but she needed to feel some kind of happiness. She kissed him back with sudden passion, pushing her tongue in to his mouth and feeling the lust build inside her. It was a lust beyond anything she hadn't felt for years, maybe ever.

She felt his strong hands reaching for her breasts and she reached behind her to undo her bra. Dr Morris ripped her bra off and starting sucking on her nipples. He ran his hands over each breast while he licked and sucked. He seemed like a man possessed and he sucked hungrily on her nipple. The sensation was strange for her, she felt like a sex doll and it was strangely alluring.

Dr Morris had turned into an animal. He kissed and sucked and groped at her breasts, unable to quench whatever it was that he was feeling. He pushed Carol back gently so she was lying on the floor, then she felt his fingers probing between her legs. Today was one of the days that she was only wearing a thong so he had easy access to her pussy.

He rubbed her slit a few times and she could tell that she was wetter than she had ever been. He slipped two fingers inside her and they entered easily, without resistance. This seemed to increase his frenzied desire and she felt him shuffle as he desperately tried to take his pants of quickly.

She reached down between her legs and took his cock in her hands, at least she tried to. Both her hands could just about fit around the monster that was rapidly growing between her legs. She felt the blood surging into his cock as it grew harder and bigger.

She held her breath in nervous anticipation, feeling crazy with lust and desire, desperate to feel him inside her. Dr Morris seemed unable to control his desire and he thrust forward to put the tip of his cock at the entrance to her pussy. He tried to kiss her, and she leaned forward to try and meet his lips, but her breasts wouldn't allow it. Instead he buried his head in her giant tits and went back to sucking and groping her tits in a frenzy.

Carol had hold of his cock and was holding it firmly as he tried desperately to get inside her. She rubbed the tip along her slit a few times to cover it in her juices, then put the tip inside her and let him enter her. She let him push in for a few inches until she stopped him from advancing. Then she let him thrust in and out a few times to spread her wetness all over his cock.

After a few times of this she let him go deeper, until she felt the tip of his rock hard cock against her cervix. The pain was almost unbearable as her pussy stretched around his huge cock, but the pleasure was even more intense and she found herself pushing her hips against him to allow him even deeper access. The feeling of her pussy being stretched to its limits was amazing and he seemed to be enjoying it too.

He pounded his cock into her with such desperation, such urgency, it was all consuming. His pace quickened as he buried his head into her obscenely huge tits, until finally he reached his climax and exploded inside her. It was amazing to feel the warmth of his cum so deep inside her, she wanted desperately to kiss him but her boobs were in the way making it impossible.

When his orgasm had subsided he lay still on top of her panting and exhausted. She felt his cock start to go soft inside her but still he didn't move. They lay like that for a few minutes. This was unknown territory for Carol, usually her husband just rolled off her and went to sleep, leaving her unsatisfied. She found it hugely arousing in an almost primal way, the feeling of their hot bodies pressed against each other, and the fading warmth and fullness of his cock and cum deep inside her.

Why should she always be left unsatisfied by sex? It was time to take control of her own pleasure she decided.

She searched in the darkness with her hand until she found his cheek. Then she guided his mouth to hers and kissed him slowly and sensually. As they kissed, she gently pushed him on to his back and moved round so that she was straddling him. She had to press down hard on top of him to get close enough to keep kissing, and this had the effect of squeezing her huge breasts against him.

He moaned in pleasure and she felt his cock twitch beneath her. They kissed for a long time, slow and sensual, pushing their tongues deep into each others mouths. As they kissed she felt his cock come back to life and start to swell. She broke off the kiss so that she could lower her hips on to his cock. Her pussy was a wet, cum covered mess and she rubbed her pussy backwards and forwards on his rapidly hardening cock.

Dr Morris put his hands on her back and pulled her close to him again, forcing his face in to her breasts. He started his to lick and suck on them again with an insatiable hunger.

She grabbed his head and pushed his face even harder into her tits. He moaned in pleasure and she felt the tip of his cock touch the opening to her pussy. She pushed her hips down on to his cock in one slow movement, savouring the feeling of being stretched once again.

Once he was fully inside her she lean forwards slightly and rubbed her pussy backwards and forwards. This had the desired effect as she was able to enjoy her clitoris being stimulated at the same time as her pussy feeling full and stretched. She grinded her pussy harder and faster against him as she felt her orgasm building. As he got more turned on he started to thrust his hips up to slam harder in to her pussy so that the end of his cock slammed against her cervix. It was the most intense physical pleasure Carol had ever felt and she couldn't last long. Her orgasm exploded through her body like a Mexican wave, each wave starting deep inside her and then rippling through her body.

As her orgasm faded away she suddenly felt exhausted. Dr Morris on the other hand was getting close and continued to thrust into her desperately. Her legs felt like jelly so she rolled off him so her back was on the floor. He immediately rolled on top of her and continued to fuck her pussy with a frantic energy. Finally she felt him reach orgasm and pump his cum deep inside her for the second time.

They lay still for a moment before the guilt started to wash over Carol. It started as a mild nagging feeling and then washed over her like a tidal wave. What had she done, 15 years of faithful marriage (on her part) and she had let herself get carried away with someone that she had known for less than a week.

Dr Morris seemed to be feeling regret too. He pulled his clothes back on in the dark silence and then hovered awkwardly over her.

"I'd better get back..." he mumbled quietly, then he leaned down and kissed Carol once more on the lips. She kissed him back half heartedly then he turned and walked out of the room. Carol lay on the floor for a while and cursed herself for acting like such a whore. She felt so tired that she could barely keep her eyes open, she hauled herself to her feet and managed to stagger over to the bed and fall on it. She was asleep within a minute.

***

The next day she awoke to six messages on her phone. They were all from her husband calling her horrible names and asking when she would be home. The final one told her in no uncertain terms that if she wasn't home by 11am then he would be changing the locks and blocking her number.

She looked at the time and saw that it was 9:45am which didn't leave her much time. She jumped out of bed and pulled on some yoga pants and put on one of her massive bras. Then she pulled on a cardigan that would keep her warm without having to stretch over her massive breasts.

She quickly did her teeth and packed her things up, then she went to reception and told them she was leaving. They wanted to get a doctor to sign her out to leave but Carol didn't have time so she signed a waiver instead.

She walked outside and was disappointed to see a queue for the taxi rank. She laughed to herself as she watched the people in the queue stare at her as she approached. One of the men invited her to go in front of him, which she normally wouldn't have done, but she was in a rush so accepted. She had only waited a few seconds when one of the taxis pulled up and shouted for her to come over. He told her that he would happily take her and she didn't have to wait. Carol smiled apologetically at everyone in the queue and got in.

The taxi driver talked incessantly on the journey, trying to make her laugh and then trying to persuade her to go on a date with him. As she sat there in the back of the cab laughing politely at his bad jokes, she became aware of a warm and sticky mess leaking from her pussy. She cringed at the memory of letting another man cum inside her and hoped she'd be able to have a shower before talking to her husband.

There was no such luck. Her husband saw the taxi pull into their long driveway and by the time she pulled up to the house he was waiting for her. She got out of the taxi and glanced at her husband who was staring at her with a blank expression. She gave him a tentative smile but he returned it with a look of disgust, then he turned and walked back inside.

She grabbed her things, paid the taxi driver and then followed her husband inside feeling anxious.

She was desperate to go inside and freshen up but as soon as she walked through the door her husband was on to her.

He pulled her cardigan off roughly and undid her bra. Carol stood rooted to the spot feeling completely confused about what was going on.

Her husband looked at her tits with a strangely satisfied expression. Then he spun her around roughly, pulled his pants down and lifted up her skirt. There was no foreplay or attempt to warm her up, he just grabbed her hips and pushed his cock into her pussy.

"Oh you slut, you're so fucking wet for me!" he said eagerly.

Carol cringed as she remembered the real reason that her pussy was so wet and slippery.

She couldn't feel her husband's little cock, but he was obviously enjoying himself as he pulled her hips back harder and harder as he fucked her desperately. He reached round and groped her monstrous tits with both hands, but this seemed to tip him over the edge and he moaned loudly as he came.

He rested for a moment then pulled his trousers up and spun her around roughly to face him.

He looked her up and down with disgusted expression and then said "Look at the state of you" with a nasty sneer.

Carol had grown used to receiving the unconditional and relentless adoration from all the men she encountered and so it threw her off balance to feel such hate and disgust directed at her.

She opened her mouth to respond, but he waved his hand at her dismissively and said, "Don't bother, I'm not interested in anything you have to say so save your breath."

Carol stood in stunned silence with her mouth half open.

"Here's your welcome home present you bimbo whore" he said as he held out some papers for her.

She looked down and read the title of the first document which read 'Notice of Intention to Start Divorce Proceedings'.

She looked from the papers to her husband and back again.

"But... but... honey, what are you doing?" she stammered as she felt her blood run cold.

Her husband looked angry, "Do you think I can be seen anywhere with you after you pulled this little stunt?" he motioned towards a breasts, "You'll be the laughing stock of the country club - you probably already are!"

Carol started to cry uncontrollably, "But... Steve, let's... let's... talk about this. I can sort it out, it was just a mistake that's all"

Her husband looked at her coldly, "You'll be hearing from my lawyer, I suggest you seek representation. I will keep paying your credit card until the end of the month but then no more. Now get out."

He walked to the front door and opened it, then he motioned for her to leave.

Carol stood for a moment in complete disbelief and then walked out of the house in a trance.

***

The next few weeks were the worst of her life. She couldn't afford a good lawyer and her husband was being represented by California's premier divorce lawyer, Dan Goldman. Even her own lawyer said she would be lucky to get anything at all in the divorce.

But the pain of the divorce paled to insignificance in comparison to the pain that she felt when she saw her husband leaving their house with his new secretary one morning.

Her days became a relentless cycle of crying for a few hours in the morning, followed by a few hours of feeling numb and dead inside, followed by more crying before drinking a bottle of wine so she could fall asleep.

At the end of the second week, she received a nasty legal letter from her husband's lawyer accusing her of all sorts of things and explaining to her why she was at fault for the marriage. The letter proposed a one of payment of $10,000 to settle the divorce and explained that if she didn't take that then they felt they had a high chance of success in court to reduce it to $0.

Carol threw the letter in the bin, and then did the same with the six letters that arrived over the next few weeks without even opening them.

At the end of the third week a letter arrived with the District Court stamp on. She sat for a while staring at it, wondering if she could just ignore that too. But after an hour of staring, she forced herself to open it.

The letter gave the date for her appearance in court and explained that, if she didn't attend, then the decision would be made without her. Carol had completely lost track of time in her state of depression and was surprised to see that the court date was in two days time. She emailed a copy of the letter to her lawyer and then went back to bed.

Carol's lawyer called her the next day and explained that, given the potentially dire financial situation that she was in, and the fact that she hadn't paid him anything so far for his work on the case, he would need 100% of his fee paid upfront before the court appearance. His fee was $18,600 and that was far more money than Carol had.

To be honest Carol wasn't sure if she had any money at all. She didn't have a bank account because her husband had always handled their finances, and her credit card always just seemed to work so she hadn't really ever needed one.

The thought of going to court on her own against her husband without her own lawyer made her feel sick. She called her lawyer to beg him to represent her and tried to explain that if he did a good job then she would have more than enough money to pay his fee - her husband was a multimillionaire after all! But her lawyer was adamant that he wanted his fees paid in full and so Carol swore at him and hung up the phone. He seemed to think that the outcome was a foregone conclusion and she wouldn't be getting any money in the divorce.

The whole thing felt so unfair, she hadn't done anything wrong. In fact it was her husband that had cheated on her so many times over the years. She had been nothing but a good wife and a good mother to their children. She dreaded to think what her children were being told about her, no doubt a pack of lies to turn them against her.

***

When the day of the court appearance arrived Carol felt anxiety so strong that it was almost paralysing. She lay in bed staring at the ceiling unable to move. The effort it took to force herself to get out of bed and shower and then get dressed was superhuman.

She took her time getting ready, she didn't want her husband to see her looking like a mess. She put on her make up and tried to find an outfit which hid her monstrous breasts. She managed to find an XL cardigan which she could just about stretch to cover her breasts, but the overall effect was to make them even more noticeable.

She didn't have much choice, so she put on a skirt and high heels and an hour later she got a taxi to the court house.

Her lawyer had warned her that it was unlikely to be a pleasant experience. Dan Goldman was known to be one of the most aggressive lawyers in California and Carol was not good at confrontation. He ran adverts on local TV which showed him shouting and arguing people in to submission, and Carol knew that she would be lucky to come out it with anything at all.

She was shown into the court room and seated on one side all alone. It was the loneliest that she had ever felt in her life as she sat waiting. About 5 minutes before the start her husband arrived with his lawyer on one side of him and his secretary on the other. They looked relaxed and were laughing as they walked in. Carol forced herself to stare straight ahead and tried to summon some strength to face the day.

The judge walked into the court room and they all stood. Her husband barely glanced at her, he just laughed and joked with his team as he waited for the session to begin.

The judge introduced himself as Judge Rainer and Carol's heart sank even further. Her lawyer had warned her that Judge Rainer was the least sympathetic of the options, and was also good friends with Dan Goldman which really didn't help.

Judge Rainer was an old, wiry man with a tired and bored look to him. He scowled as he surveyed his court room. But as his eyes fell on Carol she saw his expression and demeaner completely change. His face went from looking irritated and bored, to open mouthed disbelief as his eyes went from her face down to her breasts.

Carol suddenly felt very self conscious and tried to pull the cardigan round to cover herself up more. She waited awkwardly as he stared at her and she heard her husband whisper loudly and then laugh as they saw where the judge was looking.

Judge Rainer continued to stare at her as if in shock and Carol continued to stand awkwardly. After about 10 seconds someone coughed and it seemed to snap him out of his trance.

A big smile spread over Judge Rainer's face as he looked at Carol. He introduced himself directly to her, and with a very friendly tone. His eyes kept glancing down at her breasts as he spoke to her and Carol recognised the slight desperation in his voice and face. It was something that she had got used to since the mistake with her breast implants. The effect of her breasts on some men was completely insane, stronger than a drug addiction. And seeing the effect she had on Judge Rainer made her feel a whole lot better about things.

The old Judge made polite conversation with her for a while and seemed in no rush to get things started. He asked her if she needed anything and was surprised to see that she was unrepresented. He asked why and Carol explained her financial situation. As she explained her lack of money Judge Rainer's scowl returned. He turned to look at her Steve Pinnan, then to Dan Goldman, but didn't say anything. Then he turned back to Carol and explained kindly that they could find her legal representation if she liked.