Trouble Upfront

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And so with a lot of anxiety and discomfort Carol prepared to go back home.

The first task, getting dressed, was actually the most difficult. She had worn a summer dress to the clinic but there wasn't any chance at all that it would fit any more. She tried making modifications, but still it wouldn't fit over her chest.

In the end she wore the dress over her bottom half and tied it at the waist, then she found one of the XXXL surgical gowns and squeezed it over her top half. The gown threatened to burst open at any moment but it was the best option she had so she went with it.

Finally, one of the nurses came in to say that the taxi was outside waiting for her. As she walked through the waiting room and got into the taxi her cheeks burned with embarrassment as everyone stared at her. She clenched her jaw, looked straight ahead and ignored them all.

The taxi driver was keen to talk to her but she made it very clear to him that she had didn't want to talk to him. After a few more tries he gave up and they sat in silence for the rest of the journey.

When she got home Carol went straight up to her room and closed the door behind her. Then she sent a message to both of the nannies to say that she was poorly and so needed them both to work full time, night and day, for the next ten weeks - double pay - and under no circumstances was she to be disturbed in her room by anyone.

***

The first week went by without any more drama and Carol started to feel a lot better about the situation. Eight weeks more weeks and it would all be fixed, then things would go back to normal. She ordered some specially made bras to wear during the eight week period as the weight of her breasts was causing her back to ache. She forced herself to look at her body in the mirror and cried when she saw the two giant skin colored beach balls which now protruded from her chest.

She missed seeing her children but she couldn't risk them seeing her looking like such a freak and then telling anyone else about her predicament. It wasn't so bad being confined to her room though, one of the nannies, Iris, was an amazing cook and bought all her meals up to her and left them outside her door - breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks in between.

On the first day of the second week, just as she was starting to feel ok about everything, disaster struck. Iris called her to say that her mother was ill and she needed to fly back to Argentina urgently. Carol tried to convince her to stay without sounding too heartless but in the end she realised that it was useless. So Iris left of Monday night which left the other nanny, Andrea, doing all the cooking, cleaning and child care.

Carol immediately doubled her pay but it wasn't enough. The job was far too much for one person to handle on their own and by Friday Andrea had handed in her notice. Carol called her up and begged her to stay, even offering triple pay but Andrea wouldn't budge. Even worse than that, Carol was so desperate that she swore down the phone at her causing Andrea to quit immediately. She hung up the phone and heard the front door slam loudly.

Carol sat on her bed in shock trying to come up with a plan. She could hear one of the twins crying downstairs, then she heard a loud crash that made her jump in fright and the other twin started screaming too.

Concern for her children made her forget all about her predicament and she ran as fast as she could downstairs to see what had happened. Unfortunately, her breasts were so large that she couldn't see the stairs. She got halfway down and then missed a step. She fell backwards and hit her head and everything went black.

***

Carol woke up with a spinning head and a pounding headache. She could hear two males voices around her.

The first voice said "Jesus Christ, look at her, Dr Morris was right - she's the sexiest slut I've ever seen!"

The second voice, chuckled softly and said, "What I wouldn't give for 10 minutes alone with her"

There was a brief silence and then second voice said, "I'm going to cop a feel, there's no way I can resist touching those tits".

Carol opened her eyes and tried to sit up, "I can hear you talking!" she shouted. She sat up in bed for a moment looking at the two men who looked back at her in shock. Then the world started to spin and her vision faded as she blacked out again.

When she woke up the second time her head felt a lot better. She opened her eyes and looked round the room. An elderly doctor was writing something on a chart and smiled at her when he saw she was awake.

"Ah Mrs Pinnan, I'm so glad to see you awake" he said in a friendly voice, "You gave us quite a scare, I'm Dr Elgar and I am responsible for the treatment of all the patients on this ward"

Carol looked around confused, "Where am I? What happened?"

The doctor opened his mouth to speak, but as he did the memory of her children came flooding back to her, "Where are my children?!" she shouted urgently.

"Don't worry they're fine Mrs Pinnan" he said kindly, "You're lucky you've got such a clever daughter - if she hadn't called an ambulance for you then things could have been much worse".

Carol relaxed and sank back into the bed. "What happened?" she asked.

"You fell down the stairs and banged your head." he said, and then added, "Badly."

Carol reached a hand to the back of her head and felt a bandage and some padding.

The doctor continued, "You were very lucky, there was a lot of blood, but no lasting damage. We will remove the stitches later today and then you can go back home."

The doctor left the room leaving Carol to her thoughts. She looked under the covers and saw that she was still wearing her clothes, the ridiculously oversized bra, and some yoga pants.

She decided to get some rest, but as soon as she closed her eyes there was a knock at the door. She told whoever was to come in. The door opened and in walked a doctor who also happened to be one of the most handsome men she had ever seen. He was all the clichés - tall and muscular, with dark brown hair which was almost black, a strong, square jaw and kind eyes.

He smiled broadly at her and Carol couldn't help but return the smile. She suddenly found herself feeling shy and embarrassed about how she looked and the monstrous balloons that were attached to her chest.

The doctor introduced himself as Dr Morris and said he was just checking in on her. They chatted for a while and Carol relaxed quickly in his company. Dr Morris had an easy, likeable manner and seemed to genuinely care about her.

They chatted for about 20 minutes before his bleeper went off to summon him to an emergency elsewhere in the hospital.

She decided to get some rest, but once again as soon as she closed her eyes there was a knock at the door. She called for them to enter and in walked another ridiculously handsome man. He introduced himself as Clint and he looked like a male model. He had blonde, slightly curly hair down to his shoulders, tanned skin and a face that looked like a sculpture of male beauty.

His bedside manner was not as easy as Dr Morris and he seemed a bit awkward and shy. He asked her if she was ok, if he could get her anything, how she was feeling and then seemed to run out of questions and stood there looking like a fish out of water.

Carol continued to look at him expectantly but as the silence stretched out and became more uncomfortable she felt obliged to fill it with conversation.

"What do you do at the hospital?" she asked.

Clint shuffled on his feet and gave a nervous laugh, "I'm actually the Finance Director" he said and then gave another small laugh.

Carol gave him a questioning look, "The Finance Director hey? Well it's lovely to meet you Clint..."

They fell back into silence for a moment until Carol asked, "So... do you make such an effort to meet all the patients in your hospital?"

She was genuinely curious but the question made Clint's cheeks go red. "No, No... I'm mean sometimes..." he stammered, "I wanted to meet you in particular because, because, well... you know, all the guys in the hospital are... you know."

Carol looked mortified as she felt a surge of shame run through her body. "All the guys in the hospital are what Clint? What are you talking about?" she asked.

Clint was looking like her wanted to run out of the room, "Nothing Mrs Pinnan, I'm sorry I didn't mean it to sound like that." he said quickly, "It's just that one doesn't often meet a woman of your... your... beauty and... and... you know..." he trailed off unable to finish the sentence.

Carol hated the idea of all the men gossiping about her and thinking she was some kind of big titted bimbo.

She forced herself to be calm and said firmly, "I'm not some kind of circus animal on display you know, I'm a person." She could feel the tears stinging her eyes but she was desperate not to cry in front of him.

Clint saw the tears welling up in her eyes and looked desperately sorry. "I'm so so sorry Mrs Pinnan, it isn't like that at all. Nothing could be further from the truth in fact".

A tear rolled down Carol's cheek and she clenched her jaw defiantly, "Just leave me alone" she said.

Clint hovered uncertainly for a moment longer and then turned and walked out of the room.

Carol cried for a while alone in her room. There were two more knocks at the door but she told them to go away. She did the same at the third knock but her daughter, Maya's, voice answered.

She told her to come in and Maya walked into the room. Carol held out her arms for a hug but Maya just stood by the door staring at her seriously.

"Mom, what happened to you?" Maya asked.

Carol felt the tears returning to her eyes, she couldn't quite work out what the expression on her daughters face was but it hurt her deep inside for some reason.

Carol relayed the whole story of the cosmetic surgery mistake. Maya listened patiently until the end.

"I heard them talking about you mom." Maya said while looking intently at the floor.

Carol didn't say anything.

"The doctors, the nurses, even the reception. All of them are talking about you and your... you know" she nodded her head towards Carol's chest.

Carol nodded sadly. She wanted to talk to Maya but she could feel the tears threatening to burst through and she didn't trust herself to talk.

"I heard some of the nurses talking about you" Maya said flatly. She was still staring at the floor intently.

"One of them called you an attention seeking slut" she said.

The words hurt Carol in the pit of her stomach, but what hurt more was the way Maya had said it.

"And?" Carol asked in a quiet voice, "So what if they say that? It isn't true."

Maya didn't say anything.

Carol continued, "Maya, of course it isn't true, you think I wanted this?!"

She nodded at her chest.

Maya sighed, "I don't know what to think Mom." She said sadly, "I'm not an idiot. I see all your friends at the country club, all the work they've had done. I hear about the affairs from the other kids, and... the rumours.

"What rumours?" Carol asked uncertainly.

Maya hesitated, "The rumours mom. You think people didn't notice dad's new secretary - another blonde bimbo is suddenly following him around like a lapdog and you think people wouldn't talk?"

Carol started to speak but Maya cut her off, "He makes me sick." she said, "You both do. How many has that been now? Every time he gets a new Assistant, a new Secretary, a new Intern, it's always the same Mom. Some gorgeous young woman appears and then disappears again after a few months."

Carol was crying openly now, she always thought her daughter had been shielded from her father's indiscretions, to hear that everyone knew made her feel like a fool. Who else had been gossiping about them over the years?

They sat in silence for a while until Maya broke it, "Anyway, I'm going back to the house with the twins - Andrea heard about what happened and has agreed to come back and look after us. I just thought I should let you know, that's all."

Maya turned and walked out of the room. Carol tried to call after her as she left but her voice stuck in her throat.

Carol spent the rest of the day trying to rest in bed and telling the endless stream of visitors to go away.

She planned to do the same the next day but realised that she couldn't keep everyone out, she needed meals, health checks from the doctors, help from the nurses.

She was determined not to engage anyone in conversation, she felt embarrassed and humiliated by the knowledge that they had all been talking about her. But slowly, over the next few days, she found herself talking more and more to her visitors and almost enjoying the endless attention.

The doctors were annoying, like horny little teenagers, and she started to find it hilarious how easily they were manipulated. By the end of the week she had about ten doctors visiting her throughout the day, bringing her gifts, food, reading to her, pretty much anything she wanted.

She started to enjoy the attention of the nurses too. At first she felt like they were judging her, but after talking to a few of them she realised that they were enjoying the effect she had on the doctors too.

One of the nurses, Jill, told Carol a story of how Clint had dated her and another nurse at the same time, and then humiliated both of them by getting caught having sex with one of the accountants that worked in his department.

Carol started to enjoy the power that she had over the men that seemed to be obsessed with her. Clint visited her on a daily basis and dropped endless hints that he would like to go out with her.

Dr Morris would spend hours talking to her and Carol found herself looking forward to his visits more and more. He flirted outrageously with her and offered to take her away to Paris when she got out. Carol was falling hopelessly under his spell, until one of the nurses told her that he was happily married with three children and he took his wedding ring off before he went in to see Carol.

Carol was mortified and let one of the nurses secretly record one of the their evening chats for use an blackmail later on.

After about a week Carol was completely recovered and able to walk around the hospital freely. She knew she was ready to go home, but Dr Elgar kept coming up with reasons why she should stay in hospital and refused to discharge her.

Carol didn't mind, she was starting to enjoy being there. The food was good, she was waited on hand and foot, she just had to ask for anything and someone would get it for her. the attention was intoxicating and addictive.

Dr Elgar, who had seemed so sweet and friendly at first, had soon shown himself to be a dirty old pervert. He insisted that he needed to see her naked to check on the recovery from the other surgeries. Carol found it hilarious to see him stare at her body like a puppy looking at a treat - it was pathetic.

The hospital gowns didn't fit properly so she tasked some of the doctors with getting her outfits which would fit her. She realised that it was a mistake when the doctors returned with more and more revealing, slutty outfits.

The attention was addictive, anywhere she walked she saw heads turn to look at her. She felt so special and desirable as people's eyes followed her around like moths to a light.

Anytime she felt people were losing interest in her, she would just wear a new even sluttier outfit and watch as everyone's attention returned to her.

By the end of the third week she was parading around in just a thong and oversized bra. It was hilarious and gratifying to watch all the grown men turn back into teenagers as they stared at her and then tried to pretend that they weren't staring.

She was having such a great time that she didn't notice that one of the pairs of eyes belonged to her husband, who was staring at her in open mouthed disbelief from the other end of the ward.

When he eventually recovered from his shock, he marched up behind her and took her arm firmly. He spun her around roughly and shouted in disbelief "Carol?!"

Carol turned and met his gaze and instantly felt a wave of shame and embarrassment wash over her.

Steve continued to stare at her in open mouthed disbelief, Carol started to stumble over her words.

"Steve! Hi darling... look... look, honestly, honey, I can explain all of this. It's actually quite a funny story. You see..." but Steve finally found his voice and cut her off.

"What the fuck Carol? Look at you! You look ridiculous, I'm going to be a fucking laughing stock!" he shouted. He stood staring at her for a moment shaking his head slowly in disbelief.

The reaction from her husband stung Carol badly and she fell silent and looked down at the floor.

Steve suddenly seemed to become aware that everyone was staring at them.

"Where's your private room?" he asked, "We will talk in there". His voice sounded menacing and Carol felt a knot of anxiety forming in her stomach.

She pointed to the door of her room and Steve started walking towards it, dragging Carol with him by the arm like a child.

As he reached the door to the room, Dr Morris stepped in front of them both blocking the path to her room.

He looked down at her husband, and then turned to look at Carol with look of concern, "Are you ok Mrs Pinnan?" he asked her, "Do you want me to get rid of this guy?"

Carol saw her husband's ears go red which was a sign that he was about to blow up with anger. He avoided making eye contact with Dr Morris and tried to walk around him, dragging Carol behind him. But Dr Morris sidestepped to block him again and continued to tower over him imposingly.

"Get out of my way right now" hissed Steve Pinnan. He was a man who was used to getting his own way and being worshipped, he did not deal well with disobedience.

Dr Morris didn't move, instead he said in a firm voice, "Look at me." It was a simple command and Carol was surprised to see her husband do as he was told.

"Good" said Dr Morris, "Now, you might be the boss out there" he pointed vaguely out of the window to the world outside, "But in here, I am in charge. And so I will ask once more - are you ok Mrs Pinnan? And would you like me to get rid of this guy?"

Carol stood frozen to the spot, her husband glaring at her and squeezing her arm so hard that it hurt. Dr Morris continued to stare at her waiting for an answer.

"Well..." she said, "this is my husband you see..." as if it was enough of an explanation, "So I guess I am ok for now, thank you though".

As soon as she said it, her husband pulled her sharply passed Dr Morris and into the private room behind. Then he slammed the door closed behind them and turned to face her, his face seething with rage.

"What. The. Fuck. Have you done to yourself?" He hissed with barely controlled anger.

Carol didn't like it when her husband got like this, he had only hit her a few times during their marriage, but when he did it was usually pretty bad. She wondered if he would dare to get violent in a hospital with so many people outside.

"I'm waiting" he said as she stood in silence, unable to think straight.

Suddenly her phone pinged with a message making her jump. She looked at the screen to see a message from Dr Morris but, as she started to read it, her husband hit the phone out of her hand and shouted, "I asked you a fucking question Carol! And I expect a fucking answer!"

Carol bent over and tried to pick up her phone but her huge breasts made it impossible. She couldn't see past them to pick it up and, to make matters worse, the weight of them pulled her forward so she toppled over and fell in a heap on the floor.

Her husband erupted into cruel laughter, "Look at you!" he shouted, "You can't even stand up for fuck's sake! You're a freak!"

Carol scrambled around on the floor trying to get up, but she was feeling flustered, and the tears were making it hard to see properly so she kept losing her balance.