Trouble with the Dogs

Story Info
A young twink only has one way to pay off his gambling debts.
2k words
4.37
10.2k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Shady_Lady
Shady_Lady
1,739 Followers

Harry would swear blind to anyone who asked that he wasn't gay, it just so happened he was very good at sucking cock. The great thing about being young, good looking and a great cock sucker was old men would pay good money, something that had helped Harry finance his way through university for the last three years.  

The first time he was just 18 when a man old enough to be his grandfather engaged him in conversation at the bar. The man bought him a few drinks and Harry guessed by the hints the man kept dropping he was gay. When Harry went to the toilets the man followed him in and made no attempt to hide his erection as they stood next to each other. The man looked straight at Harry and said, "£20 if you suck my cock and let me cum in your mouth." 

As Harry had less than £5 in his pocket, he said nothing but pulled the man into an empty stall. Harry had never sucked a cock before but he didn't really need much expertise as the man fucked his mouth until he spurted thick jets of cum down Harry's throat.  

Harry was hooked, not just on the easy money but on how much he liked the taste of cum. Watching videos online of both men and women giving blowjobs he started to develop a technique that allowed him to build up a small number of regulars. He learnt how caress a guy's balls as he worked the shaft with his mouth and how to milk every drop as the man would spurt in his mouth. It wasn't uncommon for him to give more than one blow job in a night and on one occasion blew five guys one after the other.  

He got plenty of offers and requests to proceed further and let them fuck him, but he always declined as it wasn't something that really interested him. Even when he was offered £100 he was happier just blowing more men to earn the same. When his regulars found out he was a virgin the offers increased to £500 to be the first, which although tempting; he kept insisting he wasn't gay.  

His little group of followers varied from older gay men through to married men who weren't getting their cock sucked at home and they all wanted slightly differently things. They all agreed that Harry looked like the perfect twink with his thin willowy body and virtually no body hair. The hair on his head was cut in a floppy style so that when he started to work his head back and forward it would gently whip the body of the man he was sucking. 

Sucking cock wasn't the only thing Harry was hooked on, the other was dogs, but not just any dogs, he loved greyhounds. The difference was that although Harry was very skilled at sucking cock, he was total rubbish when it came to betting on the dogs. Once he got to the track and saw the lights and smell of the track all logic went out of his head.  

He would bet on a dog because he liked the name or that he decided that night trap 4 was a lucky trap. Sometimes he would win but those winnings would quickly go as he would bet bigger and bigger. More often than not he would lose and then he made the mistake so many gamblers make, he started giving out markers. At first it was an IOU for a blow job in return for a bet, something he didn't mind doing although some of the bookies or their minders were quite rough. 

He remembered how one guy had held his head rigid and forced his cock down his throat until his balls rested on Harry's chin. Then he had proceeded to fuck Harry's throat, ignoring his coughing and gagging until he was about to cum. The man pulled out allowing Harry to take in great lungful's of air as he worked his cock until he shot strings of seed over Harry's face. To complete the humiliation the man wiped his cock in Harry's hair before turning away without a word. 

Harry decided that blow jobs for bets was a bad idea and turned to the loan sharks who were more than happy to take his markers. They weren't interested in blow jobs, instead glib statements about "we will work something out," were bandied about. Then one day the loans stopped and to make things worse the demands for repayment started. 

Harry recalled the three large men who came into his regular bar and sat down around him.  

"So Harry, there is some good news and some bad news for you," one of the heavyset men said in a conversational tone. "First the bad news, your debt of £5,000 is owned by our...consortium and repayment is due now." 

At the word consortium the man waved his hand at the other two men with him who smiled, though it was less frightening when they didn't. The man paused as if he was thinking and then put his arm around Harry conspiratorially and pulled him close.  

"The good news is you can pay your debt off in one night." The man waited to allow Harry to absorb the news before he went on, "my friends and I like to make films and we will pay you £5,000 for one film starring the four of us and of course, Timmy." 

Harry didn't need to ask what would happen if he refused so finished his drink and followed them to their large black SUV.  

When they arrived at the 'studio' it turned out to be a small warehouse with a few lights and cameras on tripods. At the back was a couple of doors which one of the men referred to as 'the facilities'. 

In the middle of the room was a double bed covered in an old blanket that had seen better days, and by the side of the bed was a worn rug. 

"Better get yourself ready," one of the men said throwing a bottle of lube on the bed. 

"Where is this Timmy?" Harry asked looking around. 

"You will get to meet him soon enough," the tallest of the men said with a short laugh, "but for now you would better served getting ready for us."  

A short stocky guy held out three cards face down, "let's agree to the order, my balls are aching." 

"Your balls are always aching," the third man said and then held up the card he had drawn, "looks like I am second, which one of you gets his cherry?" 

The tall man let out a whoop, "that cherry is mine." 

The man who had organised the draw laughed cruelly, "well don't stretch him too far." 

Harry had listened to the men discussing him like he was a piece of meat and to his surprise he was turned on. Knowing getting fucked was inevitable, Harry was gently rubbing the gel around his ring and easing one finger inside. 

"We don't have all night," growled the man who was first as he grabbed the bottle of gel and squirted a generous amount on his fingers. He had already removed his jeans and boxers leaving his semi-hard cock jutting out. Lifting Harry's legs he grunted, "hold them up." Harry complied, folding his legs up to his chest and gripping them around his knees so his ass was fully exposed. The man thrust one of his gel coated fingers into Harry's ass to the second knuckle and the twisted as he pushed it fully in. "This guy is pretty tight," the man exclaimed as he started to work his finger. 

Harry wanted to scream as the man's thick digit brutally penetrated him. Before he even had time to adjust to the initial intrusion the man started to force a second finger in, pushing relentlessly until they were both fully home.  

"Looks like we have a natural bottom," the man said, "he seems to be enjoying it." 

Despite the pain and the uncomfortable feeling; to his shame Harry realised he was hard as rock. His cock wasn't anything like the size of the man's cock but to Harry it was the largest it had ever been. 

"Ready or not, here it comes," the man said pulling his fingers out and squirting more gel on his cock before placing it at Harry's anal opening.  

As the man started to push Harry opened his mouth to scream but no sound came out. The two fingers had felt huge in his ass but this was unbelievable as the pressure increased until finally there was a stab of pain that shot through his brain. 

"Just relax," the man said looking down at Harry. 

"It's so big I thought it would never fit," Harry gasped. 

"It's not even half way," the man said making little movements with his hips. "And I am not that big, just 7 inches." As he spoke he pushed further and deeper into Harry until finally he said triumphantly, "that's fully home now." 

Harry was almost whimpering, his hands making feeble attempts to push back against the weight. The man simply ignored him and started to slowly fuck him, pulling his cock half out then fully back in. The pace of the man started to increase as his cock drove deeper until he unloaded deep inside Harry with a satisfied grunt. 

Pulling out he laughed as he said, "OK next please, ready loaded." 

Man number two stepped forward and pulled Harry's legs until he was on all fours. 

"This is how I like to fuck my bitches," he said as he wiped the head of his cock in the goo starting to slide from Harry's ass. Once he was happy that his head was coated, he grabbed Harry's slender hips and pulled him back onto his cock driving three quarters straight in. Harry lifted his head to scream, the man grabbed his hair and started to drive in and out pulling Harry's back like a bow. 

The man slammed faster and faster, his cock slamming fully home as his balls slapped against Harry's.  

The man switched from fast frantic fucking to slow strokes, and Harry felt the cock leave his ass fully, pausing for a moment before driving back in. The pressure on Harry was increasing as the man slowly started to pick his pace back up. Harry's ass was fully open now and he realised that he was starting to enjoy being fucked. Then with a mighty roar the man suddenly increased his speed, now not leaving Harry's ass until he had unloaded copious amounts of seed into Harry. 

Man number two pulled out and admired his work gaping Harry's asshole. As some of the goo left Harry's ass, the man playfully pushed it back in with his semi-hard cock. 

"My turn," chuckled the third man as he too coated his cock with juices oozing from Harry's ravaged ass, 

Harry groaned deeply as he felt the cock enter his well fucked ass and slide in easily, it's passage made easier by the two loads already in there. He felt a meaty hand slap down on his ass and a deep voice chuckle, "this boy is still tight," 

"Best you get him looser then," another voice replied, "he will need it for Timmy." 

The third man was bigger than the other two but Harry was now open enough that he could push in with very little resistance. Harry could hear his ass squelching as the man churned the mixture inside him. 

The pace of the third man increased as his orgasm approached, and he dug his fingers in to Harry's hips pulling him onto his cock. Looking down the man could see it was coated with the white cream of his two brother's loads and he drove in harder; slamming his flesh against Harry's. "I'm going to breed you boy," he grunted as his balls tightened before exploding sending streams of seed deep into Harry's bowels.  

Pulling out he admired Harry's open ass, pulling his cheeks apart so the cream oozed out and down Harry's balls. 

"Now for the main event," the man laughed as he stepped away, his cock dripping.  

He whistled and Harry shivered as he heard the click clack of claws on the concrete floor. 

Shady_Lady
Shady_Lady
1,739 Followers