Troy's Grace

Story Info
A young runaway teases a recovering addict.
12.2k words
4.48
3.8k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Troy leaned on a rail outside an eight-bedroom boarding house puffing a Newport cigarette. It wasn't his brand but he withstood the sharp mint flavor and savored the nicotine buzz that settled his nerves. He needed something stronger after a long week's work and plunged into his pocket to obtain a pint of vodka. Keeping it concealed in a brown bag, he openly chugged it before handing the remaining bit to his buddy, Justin.

Justin took a sip. His face turned down and he shook his head, "Ugh. That shit is strong."

Troy cracked up and snatched it back, "That right there will put some hair on your chest, youngster."

Justin was 28 years old, a decade younger than him. They were both in a bad place in their life temporarily living at the boarding home. Troy was white while he was black and Dominican but they got along nonetheless.

Justin laughed as Troy finished off the last bits without making a face then looked out into the crowded street.

It was a gloomy Friday afternoon but a lot of people were traveling by foot down Pollock Street in downtown Atlanta. Hurrying to dodge the shadow of a storm cloud above, folks bumped and bypassed each other with no manners. Southern hospitality was gone with the buzz of the city limits.

Troy avoided people watching and kept his eyes on the darkening cloud above, "We are going to get a big one tonight, I bet."

"Yeah.... Oh, Goddamn, look at that," Justin muttered, nudging his side.

Troy glanced forward at what had broken into his housemate's vision and laid eyes on a gorgeous Hispanic woman walking their way. At a closer glance, she appeared young and seemed out of place in the rough neighborhood although her dress mimicked most of the hood girls that roamed up and down the street. Her brown hair was styled in two braids running across her narrow shoulders and stopping at the curve of her breasts.

Troy noted the curve of her hips in a pair of tight low-rise jeans and grinned. She had lifted her thong, letting it peek unsuitably high on her hip. He had a flashback from his hay days. He thought that trend had died out with time, regardless, she was every bit as delicious with a pink halter top draped across her chest.

"Where are you going, Sexy Mami?" Justin cat-called her from afar.

Slightly embarrassed, Troy averted his eyes as her sights zoomed in on them. Instead of passing by with an eye roll as most of the neighborhood girls did, she walked up the steps with a smile that brightened the gloom above.

"Umm, you must be lost," Justin chuckled, rubbing his hands together, "'cause I know heaven is missing an angel."

Troy chuckled at the lame pickup line. But she beamed, blushing from his game.

"Is this Jack and Hollyanne Johnson's place?" She spoke in a charming southern accent dismissing the thought she was a foreign beauty from another country.

Troy blinked back his fixation and bobbed his head.

"Yes it is," Justin spoke out, "But don't tell me your little boyfriend lives here."

"I don't have a boyfriend," she bit her lip, placing a manicured hand on her thong-printed hip, "Forever single," she said, plunging her plump bottom lip into a pout.

"Oh really, well, I know a brother who could change that status. And you're looking at him," Justin extended his hand, "Justin Peso, and you?"

The young woman finally rolled her eyes and chuckled, "Peso? So you're Justin Money?"

"You must have heard about me. Hopefully, they told you I got a lot of it, baby," He pulled out a few bills, flashing them around her face.

Troy rolled his eyes and folded his arms. He knew Justin wasn't as young and flashy as he let on. But despite his deception, he pulled a lot of hotties. This one was different; she was graceful despite her attire. Her smile elevated her angelic face and she had a petite curvy frame that tempted him to scan it. Her expressions came and went as Justin bragged on but each one held a charming glow.

She surveyed the home and asked, "Do both of you live here?"

"Uh, Yeah," Justin swallowed his pride, "But, trust, it's only temporary. I'm starting up a business. I've got houses all over Georgia, but I like to stay here, ya know when I am in the city," he lied, straightening his work shirt.

"What about you?" Her eyes centered on Troy who hadn't yet spoken, "How long have you been here?"

"Couple months," Troy said, giving her another look over as she scanned the house.

"Do you guys like it here?"

Troy shrugged, "It's a place to lay my head."

"Okay, Well, I think I will check it out," She smiled, playfully bouncing up to the steps.

Both of them veered their sights to her round ass and admired the jewels lining the top of her thong.

"You should come check out my room," Justin said, reaching out to touch her shoulder.

"The door is unlocked," Troy uttered, interrupting his friend's play.

He was hoping her departure would help him to keep his eyes away from the set of plump breasts on her chest. The woman was flawless and he knew neither of them had much to offer her.

"I saw on the website it says that rent fluctuates. What does that mean?"

"We pay a bit more during the summer and winter for heat and air expenses. Weeks like this when it's nice we pay regular prices.

"Okay and how much is that?"

"200$ every week," Justin said and Troy started to interrupt.

Troy only paid $150 but assumed with Justin's criminal past he had to cash out more. Regardless, he was curious about her investigation. She didn't look to be a journalist, but rather a wet dream with the flattering way her body was modeled. His eyes roamed to the glimmer of a belly ring as she continued to question Justin.

"What's with all the questions?" Troy asked and inferred, "You know a guy who needs a place to stay?"

"No. I was hoping to move in. I talked to Jack over the phone but he told me to come here in person."

Justin's eyes brightened with mischief while Troy frowned in despair. His sights pulled to her hazel eyes avoiding the adorable smile on her face.

"I don't know you too well, Sweetheart. But trust me, you don't want to live here. They've got sex offenders, addicts, and-"

"Speak for yourself," Justin interrupted with a chuckle, "Some of us are good guys. I've never been to prison and the only thing I do is that green," he smiled at her with a whiff of lust in his stare, before passing a substance her way, "You smoke?"

"Yeah," she took the rolled bar and didn't hesitate to stick it between her plump lips.

"Where are you staying now?" Troy asked.

"With a friend and her dad." She said, blowing smoke that reached his face, "But her dad is a major perv."

"I'm sorry to hear that," Troy frowned.

"It's cool. I fucked him," she shrugged, causing his eyes to widen.

"You're a freaky girl," Justin beamed, "I like that. And you're looking really good in that outfit. How much does it cost to take it off?"

"I'm not a prostitute, boy," she chuckled, shoving his shoulder, "You probably couldn't handle this anyway."

She twisted around, revealing her plump backside, and did a trick that caused her asscheeks to quake with ease.

"Girl, don't play with me. I'll give you everything in my pocket."

"The whole 26 pesos huh?" She teased, sliding her fingers over her crotch, "It's warm and wet down here. I think you might need a lifeboat."

"I can swim," Justin smiled.

"Trust me, you will drown in this pussy."

Troy coughed, caught off guard by the witticism of the two. He found her unrealistic and couldn't believe someone so sweet and innocent would speak in that way, primarily with two older men.

"Where are your parents?" Troy asked concerned.

"LaGrange, I just graduated two months ago and came straight to the city." she chuckled, giving another shimmy that pulled his eyes to her perky titties, posing pretty with no bra.

"College?" Justin asked.

"Ugh, I wish." she frowned, "High school."

Troy rubbed his jaw to hide a nervous chuckle, "Honey, I think you need to find somewhere else to stay. Plus, Jack drug tests new residents," he warned, hoping she would change her mind before she went inside and embarrassed herself.

She giggled, holding her finger to her lip. Reaching inside her tight pants, she pulled out a small pill bottle that Troy assumed was her way out of the piss test. He was sickened and hurried into the house away from the young posers.

Troy found Hollyanne Johnson in the kitchen busying herself with the 'Family Dinner'. He didn't consider anyone in the house a friend let alone family but he respected his host's hospitality.

"Good afternoon, Troy. It sure got dark quickly. That storm is coming soon enough."

"Yes ma'am. You have a visitor outside," Troy said, sitting down on one of the stools, "Some young girl."

"Oh, that must be Grace. Our new tenant."

Troy frowned, "Do y'all think a woman will fit."

"Well, After Gloria left it's just been me. I think this house could use some more feminine energy," Holly chuckled, "Should I go get her and bring her inside."

"No, she's talking to Justin." Troy smiled, but dropped it to say, "She's a little too young, don't you think?"

"Her application said she was 26, and she's got two jobs trying to put herself through nursing school. I admire that. I always wanted to be a nurse."

Troy dropped his head and tried not to laugh. Grace had her fooled and he was a bit interested to see how this would play out. He got his answer when she finally walked in. He noted she had now hidden her panties and covered her skimpy outfit in Justin's hoodie.

"Grace is it?" Holly beamed, walking toward the living room, "I'm Hollyanne but you can call me Holly. My husband is at work right now but I am sure from your application he won't mind if I interview you."

"Nice to meet you," Grace said, rubbing her reddening eyes.

Troy knew she was high and smirked as Holly continued her interview. However sweet and innocent she appeared, he knew the girl wasn't going to make the cut.

"Well, where do I even start? We do our payments weekly. 150 plus a deposit. We take cash or checks but I haven't seen a check in years," she chuckled.

Grace gracefully smiled and pulled a stack of hundred-dollar bills folded neatly from her back pocket. She peeled off six with ease and handed them to Holly.

"I'll have another six next week and I can pay in advance."

Holly didn't question the stack of bills and placed them in her bra, "Let me show you your room, sweetie."

Grace admired the simple decor placed on the walls of the long hallway. Holly stopped at a door and wiggled the knob.

The bland room came into her view and Grace frowned, "This is it?"

"Yes, this is it," Holly smiled.

"There's no dresser?" she pouted, strolling in and plopping onto the bed, "Uh, this has got to be the hardest mattress ever."

"We don't mind if you decorate how you like. Just please don't put any posters on the wall or paint. We've got a few more rules to go over then I will-"

"150$ a week for this?" Grace groaned, "How big are the others?"

Holly felt a bit culpable. She wasn't as business-oriented as her husband, instead, she was embarrassed as her guest examined the room with contempt.

Grace turned her nose up trying to push up the window and turned back to Holly with a frown.

"No fresh air?" She backed up and folded her arms, "I don't know about this, Lady."

Holly chuckled at the issue. Those six fresh bills were burning a hole in her left tit and she did not want to give it back. No one had ever paid in advance. Jack was always hounding a few men to pay their debt.

"That's a simple fix. I'll inform my husband and I can get him to open the window so there is no need to rethink your decision."

Grace shrugged and walked out into the hallway. She noted the white man from outside and smiled his way while Holly roamed back into the kitchen.

"So I guess we are neighbors now," she said, leaning her weight against the wall as he unlocked his door.

"Yep."

"Yep."

Grace examined his grim face and frowned, seeing no hint of interest. Noticing the ink scattered across his left arm, she wondered if he was one of the bad men he had warned her about.

"What's your name?"

"Troy," he said, pausing his task to frown down at her attractive grin, "You must be Grace. You didn't tell us you were in nursing school."

"I must have forgotten."

Troy arched his brow, "Forgot you were 26, too, huh?"

Her face fell sour and she glanced toward the end of the hallway before whispering, "I had to lie. I couldn't tell her I was a fucking drifter." she giggled.

"Where did you get all of that money?" Troy asked, startling her with his inquiry.

"Uh... I work, duh?"

"Where?"

"A convenience store, downtown."

His brow arched with suspicion, "Are they paying that much these days? I might need to change careers."

"It's called saving money," Grace chuckled off her nervousness and backed away from his interrogation.

"I think this a bad idea," Troy said in a hushed tone, "It's not safe for you to live in a place like this."

"Why? Are there so many bad boys here?" Grace chuckled, grabbing at her tits, "I love bad boys."

Her mouth dropped as he loudly shut the door in her face. She wasn't sure where his problem lay but she wasn't going to let him have the upper hand. Knocking at his door, she stood with her hand on her hip.

"What?"

"You're rude as fuck."

With creased brows, Troy shrugged, "How?"

"Slamming the door in my face for one."

Troy turned his head and gulped a liquor bottle, wiping his mouth on the back of his hand. "Oops. I thought you were done talking."

"I wasn't," Grace roamed her eyes down his lengthy torso to his crotch and smiled, "I know one way you could apologize."

"I'll pass."

Grace was floored. No man had ever rejected her and seemed worse coming from him, an unshaven bum with an apparent booze addiction. She glared up at his smug face but as she was thinking of something to reply, Holly arrived at her side.

"Here are your sheets."

Holly inwardly groaned when Grace turned to eye the off-white sheets with disgust.

"Look, I know they aren't up to your standards but they will have to do the job for now. And you can always buy your own. We don't service laundry here. You'll have to go down to the Laundry mat on the corner. And we have a set of rules-"

The two turned their heads when Troy popped his door shut again. Holly continued her introduction while Grace snarled at the closed door.

"He's an asshole," she commented.

"Oh, Troy is very quiet. He keeps to himself. He comes out to eat every now and then. I cook most weeknights, well every night unless we order take out and I try to keep sandwich items and snacks available. We lock the fridge at 11 pm every night."

Grace nodded and entered her dull space with a frown. Maybe that Prick was right and she hadn't made the right decision.

-

One week later.

-

Troy awoke to a knock and was pulled from his slumber overwhelmed by a brutal headache. He heard the knock again and trudged over to the window. He lifted it high allowing Justin to climb through the small opening.

"Wait, don't close it, yet. Grace is down there too," he said, leaning over the window to grab her hand.

Troy shook his head with disappointment, "Where did you go this time?"

"Bar hopping, I brought you something," he grinned back at him.

Justin gave a hard pull and Grace shuffled through the opening landing on the floor. Laughing, she bounced up quickly.

"Hey meanie," she blurted her greeting to Troy and stuck her tongue out.

Both men quickly shushed her and she giggled before clinging to Justin's side. She rolled her hands down his stomach, breathing in his scent.

"Uh, you smell so good," she moaned, lolling her head from side to side.

Troy had witnessed her on a Mary-Jane high and she had never acted this way. She usually went back and forth with sexual quips toward Justin but hadn't given him much attention. Now her eyes were on him as if the two had been lovers for years. Her dilated pupils were a sign she was on something.

"You gave her drugs?" Troy asked with a glint of anger in his eyes.

"Just a little bit and she's been horny ever since," Justin smiled.

"Dude, Justin," Troy lightly chastised, "she's eighteen years old, man."

"It's cool. She's my freak," Justin grabbed her by the hair and pulled her around to face Troy.

"Stop that shit," Troy grabbed his wrist.

"Relax, she's a gobbler. She likes it rough," he laughed and clawed at her plump ass, "Are you my slut, baby?"

"I like to gag," she giggled, stumbling back on his chest.

"I love that shit," he cooed in her ear, sending tingles up her spine.

"Mmmm," Grace turned, reaching for his lips, "Kiss me."

Knowing his cock had been in her mouth, Justin gave her a peck on the cheek, lifting her mini skirt to give her bare cheeks another shake.

"If you two are going to do that at least get the fuck out of my room," Troy waved.

"You don't have to be jealous. The more the merrier. Baby, will you let my friend have some?" Justin boldly asked her.

"No," Troy barked, pushing his shoulder, "You both need to get out of here. Take her back to her room."

"My room sucks," Grace giggled, turning to grind her ass against his lap.

Troy shifted and sat on the bed, holding his head in his hand. His headache was coming in stronger from their presence.

Grace set her eyes on Troy and pulled away from Justin. Standing in front of him, she rolled her palm over his shaggy hair.

"Wake up," she giggled, "I know you want your cock in my mouth."

Troy looked up with disgust and shook his head, "I want you to go back to your room."

Justin held out his palm, showing him an off-white colored pill, "Loosen up, bro. I got you something."

Troy glared at him although his heart raced from just the sight of it. His usual craving tripled now and he looked away.

"Keep it," he spoke in a grave tone.

"Come on, it's Friday, let loose."

"I work my other job on Saturday," Troy clarified, glancing at his open palm.

"Brother all you do is work," Justin chuckled, "Come on, man. One time won't set you back."

Troy shook his head and suddenly realized Grace was dancing on him to no music. Her drugged-out persona was more vigorous than her regular self. She pulled down on his lap and he wrapped his arm around her waist to steady her.

"How long till it wears off?" Troy glared at him, "Is that what she's on?"

"No. I just gave her some molly, or maybe it was ecstasy. Whatever it was she can't keep her hands to herself," Justin chuckled as she swooned in Troy's lap, "You sure you don't want none? Her head game is fire."

"Fuck no. Are you crazy?" Troy rolled his eyes, "And get that pill out of my face, man."

"I'll take it," Grace giggled, reaching for his hand.

"Fuck it at least someone wants to have some fun."

Before Justin could hand her the pill, Troy grasped his wrist and stood to his feet. His face said it all but Justin laughed off the tension.

"I was just joking, relax," he smiled, stepping away from him, "I'll leave this here in case you change your mind. That little pill might put you in a better mood."

"No shit," Troy barked, "Do you think I was popping ten a day for nothing? Get that shit out of here."

Grace wasn't surprised to hear the roughness in his voice. Troy rarely smiled. She bit her lip, stroking his arm tightly wrapped around her body. He was so warm and she needed more. Pulling from his embrace, she twisted around to face him.

"Touch me," she whispered, steering his hand to her left breast to squeeze.

If the pill hadn't raised his heart rate her close contact did. He removed his hand, bringing it to her soft chin.

Troy found it difficult to concentrate peering down at her bright eyes, "Go to your room," he spoke, nudging his head toward the door.