Troy's Grace

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hi to you too, Lovely lady."

Blushing, Grace giggled. They both looked to Troy for an introduction but his eyes were glued to the Flat screen above.

"Do you come here often?" Grace asked, cutting into his concentration.

"Don't you have somewhere to be, girl?" Troy rolled his eyes, "I come here for a reason."

"My favorite DJ is playing here tonight."

Troy laughed, "Well, too bad you won't be able to see him twirl his little records. You'll be in your room, right?"

"Hmm," Grace frowned, "That's why I came over. I was hoping you could-"

"No."

"Troy," she whined.

"G-grace," Troy mocked and waved for her to leave him be, "8 p.m."

"That's the dumbest rule ever, and you know it," she pouted and turned to Charlie, "What time do you have to be at home? I bet it's not before the sun goes down."

"Whenever I get there, I reckon," Charlie chuckled.

"I should live with you," Grace winked.

Charlie's eyes lit up with surprise, "Um, I've got an extra room. If-"

"No!" Troy interrupted with a scowl, "She's going to follow the rules and save up enough to move out."

"You are just full of bright ideas," Grace smiled, "Why can't I move in with Mr...."

"Charles Reinhart." He extended his chubby hand, "54, I stay not far from here."

"Walking distance," Grace smiled, knowing she would never move in with a strange man despite living separately with six. What she truly enjoyed was the tension building in Troy's stare as Charlie proceeded to sell her on the idea.

".... I got Piper. She's half black half white, then there is Gilbert. He's all black but has a gray spot on his nose."

"I love cats," Grace smiled.

"Oh no. I'm allergic to animals. Those are my fish. But I treat them good and feed them twice a day."

Grace nodded and nudged Troy with her shoulder, "Guess I will be moving out sooner than you thought."

"You'll be back in a week," Troy mumbled.

"Wanna bet?"

Having enough of her pranks, Troy pushed from the stool to stand at his full length. He tapped the bar and placed his card down on the table before calling out to the bartender.

"Jess, can you cover my tab or do I have to pay this time?" Troy teased.

Jess giggled, sliding crimson ringlets across her shoulder, "I'll have to make you pay, Mr. Troy. But how about the next one's on me?"

"No, no more tonight. I gotta get home."

"Aw, you're leaving so soon? I just got here."

"Yeah, I've got places to be and people to see," Troy chuckled.

The red-headed bartender gave him a look and Grace frowned. Her smile had brightened too much for her liking.

"I'm paying for mine and hers," Troy spoke to the barkeep, nudging toward Grace.

Grace smiled and held her hand to her heart, "Aw, you can pay my tab but you can't cover for me."

Troy looked her way with a frown before smiling back at the bartender who was busy analyzing their relationship.

Jess thought the girl might be his daughter until she noticed the young woman's sour attitude, radiating from her eyes sheltered under long lashes. That attitude was one of territory and she quickly realized Grace was threatened by her.

Troy was her regular, handsome, sturdy build, mid-30's while this young woman was an angel of sorts despite her dark-rimmed hazel eyes. She had always assumed from the ring on his finger that Troy was a married man. Still, it was fun to flirt and chat with him if only to kill time on her shift. It would be no exception with this woman at his side.

"You've yet to buy me a drink," Jess purred, leaning over to show off her low-cut shirt.

"Next time," Troy winked, confirming the pretty woman at his side meant little to nothing to him sexually.

"Do you need a to-go cup for that sprite?" Jess asked Grace with a smirk.

"No," Grace rolled her eyes, "I barely sipped it. It was flat, like a lot of things around here."

The barkeep plastered on a fake smile before hurrying off to run Troy's card.

"She's got a crush on you," Grace whispered, "and she's way too desperate if you ask me."

Troy furrowed his brows, rolling his eyes toward the flat screen above. He ignored her antics, awaiting his receipt. After the debt was settled and he threw another few quips toward Jess, Troy backed up to leave.

"Come on, little girl," he waved.

"Troyyy," Grace whined, hurrying to his side, "What if I come back at nine? One hour and Sourpuss won't even know."

"Grace, I can't keep saving you from him. I've got work in the morning I can't stay up all night making sure he doesn't fuck with you."

Grace grimaced at the thought, putting on a brave expression to save face, "That weirdo knows better than to touch me. I'll be fine. I'd be even better if I had your help."

Troy groaned and shook his head, "I have nowhere to go, Grace. I can't fuck this opportunity up. I'm trying to save money."

"Blah blah, blah, Aren't we all? But I'm young Troy. Please... I just want to have fun."

Grace drew a breath trying to summon tears to her defense. Her mood suddenly changed and a cute mask of deception rolled onto her face.

"Ooh! I've got the perfect plan. I'll go back with you, sneak out later and you can let me back in. I'll be home before-"

Troy sidestepped her and the details of her master plan to stroll out of the door. Slightly annoyed, Grace jogged to follow his long strides into the crowded street, bypassing a few people with bumps along her way to catch up with him.

"Troy?" Grace groaned.

Slipping beside him she grasped his thick hand. He didn't let go and dragged her on his walk as she continued to coax him into her plans.

When they arrived at the boarding house, Troy freed his hand and opened the door for her to go inside.

Grace paused, giving him a dazzling smile, "Think about it. Please."

"I already have and the answer is, No."

Holly Johnson hurried to her feet when her guests arrived. She took pride in keeping a clean house and plenty of refreshments for her guests. Since her husband overcharged on rent she rarely charged them a fee for her dinners.

"Hey, guys. I've got muffins in the oven. And Troy I made a roast. I remember you saying you enjoyed my roast last time."

Troy nodded and gave a small smile, "I appreciate that, Holly. It was the best I've had in years."

Holly beamed and looked toward Grace, "Grace will you be joining us for dinner or did you get takeout again."

"Sure," she shrugged in reply and hurried to follow Troy down the hall.

"Pleasssse," she hissed at his back, "You've got to help me. I never get to do anything with my friends."

Troy gave a frustrated breath as he hurried to unlock his door. Her whining was unamusing despite the beauty that came from her pouty lips.

"It only takes me like two minutes to climb up the ladder and your room is right in front of the-"

"Will you please shut up!" Troy barked instantly regretting his rage when the pout deepened on her face. Her eyes darted up with a plea for forgiveness.

Troy rocked his head against the door, before looking at her, "Grace. I'm not your friend, okay? And since we aren't friends you should stop asking me for favors and stop showing up at my bar."

"Excuse you? Your bar?" Grace frowned, "It's a public bar thank you very much, and I can go wherever the fuck I want to go."

"Well, just stay away from me," Troy shrugged, shutting the door in her face.

Grasping a bottle from his desk, Troy gulped until the familiar sting burned his chest. He took a deep breath and pulled a baggie from his shorts' pocket. The plastic bag held a pill meant to cure the thoughts swirling in his head.

Troy was eight months clean but felt the need to scream from the tug to pop that pill on his tongue. After two dozen deep gusts, he placed it back in his pocket. With trembling hands, he chugged another two shots. His demons were strong this afternoon, and that disturbed him.

"Come on, relax. Don't fuck it up," he coached himself, plopping onto the bed to remove his shoes.

Frustrated with his obsession, he rolled into bed, burying his face into the pillows.

The house was quiet when he awoke. Dizzy, he stumbled from the double bed. His desk was chaotic but he strummed around until he found his bottle. He took a deep gulp finishing off the last drops before opening his door. He tiptoed out of the room to discover Grace's room door ajar. When he peeked inside she wasn't there and he could faintly hear voices in the front room.

Ignoring his bladder, he hurried to the living room expecting to see the worst. He looked toward the couch as Grace and the newest guest, Marco chatted on. Their whispers were prominent in the closed space and he heard the last few bits of a raunchy conversation.

"Everything okay?" Troy asked.

Grace rolled her eyes while Marco whispered his reply, "Just chilling, bro."

"Bro?" Troy chuckled, "How about you two get to your rooms before you get caught? I know you're new but Mr. Johnson is strict."

"Oh. I appreciate the heads up bro," Marco chuckled, pulling from his seat.

Troy nodded and awaited the rebellious girl to obey, "Come on, girl. You know the rules."

He noted her attire and frowned. Her tight crop top and skimpy shorts left nothing to the imagination.

"You need to put some clothes on."

"You are a cock block," Grace mumbled.

"Really?" Troy scoffed, "That man just got out of prison. Who knows what he did to get in there."

"He was just selling weed. It's not a big deal."

"You need to be careful around here. Show some respect. You don't see Mrs. Johnson walking around with her tits out."

"Whatever. You are so annoying," Grace muttered, bumping into his side, "Your the weird one who is so fucking obsessed with how I dress. No one cares but you."

It was too late and his temper was short. Troy grasped her arm dragging her small frame to his chest. The quick jerk made her gasp and she darted her eyes to Marco who hadn't turned to save her.

"I'm sick of your attitude," Troy whispered, "You want to get kicked out, you do it on your own time. Don't drag him into your mess."

"For your information, I didn't go out and we were just talking."

"You know the rules," Troy said, releasing his hold, "Go to your room."

"Who are you? My dad?"

"You damn sure need one," Troy retreated, escaping into the bathroom to end their argument.

He shook off his irritation and released a long stream of piss. Before he could finish, she burst through the door with a frown.

"You don't...." Grace looked toward his thick cock and her mouth dropped.

"You really have no boundaries, woman. Go away."

Troy felt a mild sense of pride that surfaced from his growing annoyance. "Do you want to take a picture?"

"It's so big," she mumbled, keeping her eyes glued to the thick meat in his grasp.

Troy chuckled before hauling his cock inside his shorts, "You're insane, woman," he remarked, stepping toward her to wash his hands.

"I just..." Grace shook off the image, returning her bitterness, "I came to tell you that I had a father. And he passed away and your words hurt my feelings."

Troy laughed.

"What's funny?" Grace frowned, "My dead dad?"

"No, not all. But you thinking I give a fuck is kind of funny."

"I don't have daddy issues if that's what you're thinking. I just like older guys."

"You've got issues, we all do. Welcome to the real world." Troy slightly nudged her before stepping out into the hallway.

Something in his gut caused him to wait by his door until she finished in the bathroom.

Grace flinched at his presence, folding her arms across her chest, "What did you think I was going to do? Sneak out of the window?"

"Wouldn't be the first time."

"You don't have to baby me, Troy. Like you said you're not my friend and you won't let me talk to anyone and make friends."

"Nobody in this house is your friend, Grace," Troy bitterly chuckled, "You need to grow up."

"I'm grown," Grace arched her brow high, placing her hand on the curve of her hip, "If your so fucking smart why haven't you moved out yet?"

"Because I don't trust myself alone. I've got issues too, they are a bit more complicated than wanting to see a washed-up DJ at a lame bar."

"You just think the worst about me." Grace rolled her eyes, "I am just a dumb girl to you."

Troy leaned against his door frame and chuckled, "That's a smart observation."

Grace paused to think of something to fire back but her eyes kept darting to his crotch in search of where he hid that huge thing. She pulled her eyes up to his face and observed his stern mask.

"With a cock that big you should smile more."

"Don't worry about my cock. I am a grown man. That's your problem," he pointed his finger at her, "you're worried about the wrong things."

"I'm not worried about your cock."

"Good."

"I could get one from anywhere."

"I have no doubt you could."

"Yeah, like your friend Charlie. He offered me a place to stay and..." Grace smiled, "He's kind of cute."

Troy scoffed, "He's an old drunk and one eviction notice away from being a tenant here."

"You talk about all your friends that way?"

"He's not my friend."

"Good, now I don't feel so bad," Grace chuckled, twirling in front of him, "Maybe Mr. Charlie would appreciate my outfits."

"I think you act this way for attention but it's not attractive."

"Do you know what I think?" Grace asked, closing the gap between them, "I think you're jealous."

"Bingo," Troy laughed, holding his hands up in surrender, "You got me. I am so jealous of anyone who has to hear you bitch and whine from dusk till dawn."

Pushing at his stomach, Grace realized how rigid he was. She couldn't hide her attraction. She walked her fingers along his hard stomach until she reached the bulge below.

"Can I see it again?"

"No. I am pretty sure this is how men get arrested."

"I'm 18, Troy. A grown woman."

"Alright, Grown woman. Go on to your room and lock the door okay?"

Grace backed up and licked her lips with a wave good night. Troy eyed the tight fabric clinging to soft skin and rushed back into his room before his flesh hardened to peak. He admitted his attraction early on but knew it would be wrong in his condition. Practicing celibacy was a way he made an effort in self-control.

Sitting on the bed, his hands trembled. He wanted it all, every desire that crossed his mind. The pills resting in his pants pocket and the little annoying woman in the next room. He heard a knock and stood to his feet. He realized quickly it was coming from the wall and not the door. His heart dashed in his chest and he took a seat to relax from the thick tension.

"Go to sleep, girl," he barked toward the white wall.

It was a moment of quiet before another knock sounded at the door. Shaking off his erection, Troy answered with a scowl.

"What? I thought I...."

Grace stood naked in the hallway, her pierced nipples rigid at her fingertips.

"I found a way for you to finally call me a friend," she purred, pulling at each tanned dot, "Can I come in?"

Speechless, Troy instinctively pulled back the door inviting her inside. Her ass wiggled on her way to his bed. She crawled on all fours and perched her ass high.

"Fuck me," she giggled, reaching down to pleasure her button, activating her arousal.

"This is against the rules," Came his throaty murmur, "And you're young."

"I'm not a virgin," Grace mentioned, wiggling her flesh fast and free against his lap.

With shaking hands, Troy reached to squeeze her soft flesh, "You are nothing but trouble, you know that?"

"You need some trouble, you're nothing but a prick...."

Grace paused, gasping in surprise as he flipped her on her back. Suddenly she regretted this. The look in his eyes became chaotic as he stared at the small valley between her legs. Putting on a brave face, she skimmed her fingers down her flat stomach and waxed them along her clit. Her soft moans filled the room with a sexuality it had never seen.

"Can I see it again?" Grace inquired, biting her lip for a reply.

Troy said nothing and dropped to his knees. She pulled back her legs holding her thighs up to give him the entire view.

"Do you think your big cock will fit inside me?"

Troy smirked and pushed her hand away from her clit, "Shut up," he said, hunching to kiss her thighs.

Her neat pubes tickled his tongue as he wrung it along her mound. Propping up on her elbows for a better perspective, Grace bit her lip and watched his tongue venture between her puffy lips.

"Ummmm. Oh, yess-"

Troy reached up and curved his palm around her lips. His tongue quickened with momentum. He savored the sweet tang and lapped her clean.

"Nommm. Hmmm." Grace hummed, closing her legs around his head.

His palm shoved her thighs down, keeping her in place. Grace fought against his firm hold. The pleasure was too much and her clit was raw and sensitive.

"Stop moving," he spoke before diving back to pluck her clit between his lips.

Troy suckled, struggling to keep a hold on both her squirming legs and her mouth. She gasped deeply and whined out when his handle faltered. He quieted her down with his fingers shoving them inside her mouth. Grace took him down to the last knuckle, silencing her need to moan by gagging herself. She bobbed against his fingers feeling every bit of raunchiness pool inside her mind. She had never gotten this freaky with past lovers and none had ever made her cum with their mouth.

"Uhhm, god," Grace groaned as his tongue sliced through her common sense. His palm came back to her mouth harsher than before and his tongue slowed to a slow draw.

Grace squeezed her eyes shut and scratched at his arm. Her breathing was rough with little air coming through. But her orgasm came with back-to-back waves of pleasure taking her to his now soaking sheets. He released his hand and she huffed in a gust before collapsing back on the bed. She was floored. Her heart was pounding with chaos. And there he stood above her with a smile.

"You alright?" He asked moving toward his desk.

Nodding, Grace sat up to lean against his headboard, "Yeah. Um. I... uh," she brought her trembling hands to her face and nervously giggled, "I'm shaking."

"I thought you said you were a grown woman?" Troy teased.

"I'm not. I mean I am, But, your, uhm...."

"Surely you've had your pussy eaten before," he chuckled, sitting back on his desk chair.

Coming to her senses, Grace suddenly felt odd in his presence. She remembered his age. He was not like the immature men that usually approached her. She always won the upper hand with them. He was eying her with authority in his stare, making her uncomfortable with her decision. But she had come this far and knew what he wanted.

"Umm, do you want me to suck your dick or something?" Grace asked, peering toward his crotch, "Or we can fuck?"

Troy brushed his fingers along with length, sweeping against his thigh, and shook his head, "I'm alright. go back to your room."

He reached over and tossed her an old shirt, "Put that on in case someone is in the hallway."

Despite not fucking him, Grace felt used. She rolled her eyes and slipped into his shirt. She noted the mess of wetness on her ass and hurried to her feet.

"I'm sorry about your sheets."

Holding her head high, Grace awkwardly walked to the door.

Troy snatched her arm, pulling her back toward him. The act was fierce and she pouted, searching his stern gaze.

"I don't want you doing this again, do you understand me?"

"I..."

"I'm serious." Troy warned, unleashing his hold, he brought his hand to her cheek to caress, "You're too gorgeous for a man like me."

Sorrow replaced his expression and Grace nodded, whispering an apology.

"Don't be sorry just don't tempt me again. I'm not always in my right mind." Troy clarified, pulling down the shirt to cover her thighs.