Troy's Grace

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dropping her smile, Grace focused on the compassion pouring from his eyes. She wrapped her arms around his waist and settled her cheek against his stomach. She had hoped his palm would slide down and touch her ass but instead, he pulled away and nudged her shoulder toward the door.

"Party's over, both of you need to get out of my room."

"uh, you're no fun," Grace groaned and reached for his bottle of liquor. She took a sip before coughing and checking the tag.

"Ew! This cheap stuff is so gross."

"Shush," Troy Quietly barked and grabbed her arm to get his bottle back.

He needed another gulp after dealing with these two. Slowly he opened the door and let them out into the hallway before hurrying back into his room for deep breaths. Temptation was everywhere in everything.

His cock was hard as hell and although he should have, he didn't give the pill to Justin. He eyed it with trouble as he sat down at his desk to calm his main impulse. He heard a small commotion outside and hurried to his feet for the distraction.

Justin was making his move which caused a sickness to linger in Troy's gut.

"I'm going to find it." Grace giggled as his palms rolled over her thighs.

"I guess you have to sleep with me tonight," Justin whispered.

"I don't want to," she announced before skating her hands down her skirt.

"What's going on?" Troy asked, poking his head from the doorway.

"She can't find her key." Justin explained in a hushed tone, "It's cool she can stay with me."

"No. I have it somewhere," Grace slurred, checking her bra, "I wanna go to sleep, now."

"What about this?" Justin cooed, nudging his crotch against her ass, "You want another ride?"

Grace felt ill and pushed at her door, "Ugh."

Again they shushed her and she grew irritated at both of them.

"I have to go upstairs and tell Holly that I lost my key," she said, stumbling through the hallway.

Justin chuckled and backed away knowing that was a wrong decision. But Troy pulled her shoulder back, bringing her into his embrace.

"Look, You don't want to wake them up. They will know you missed curfew. I'm sure they thought you were in your room the whole time."

"Stop being mean to me meanie," Grace whined, pulling from his embrace.

"Come on, you can sleep in my bed and I'll sleep in my chair. I've gotta be up in a few hours anyway." Troy said, wrapping his arms around her waist to drag her back.

Grace giggled, peering up to his beard, "Are you kidnapping me, meanie."

When his eyes met Justin he gave him a glare that unnerved him but he stepped up to defend himself, "Just let her come to my room. I'm the one who gave it to her. She's my responsibility."

"You guys both want me in your bedrooms." Grace chuckled at the flattery and beamed at Troy, "I want to try you out."

"You should be ashamed of yourself, dude." Troy lashed out at him.

Once he shut the door, Grace wrapped her arms around his waist.

"Get in the bed and go to sleep," he said, rolling his fingers through her hair, "You need to sleep it off."

Grace purred as his thick finger massaged her scalp. She hurried down to her knees in submission and pulled at his night shorts. His cock jumped at attention but he brushed the temptation off. She was out of her mind and he assumed that counted for her character.

"Grace, get the fuck up," he rolled his eyes over to the pill on his desk, "I'm not doing any-"

Her palm sailed up his thigh barely touching his nuts. He took a deep breath and pulled her hand away.

"I know you want me to suck it," she teased with a smile, "can I taste it?"

"Come on get up," he urged, pulling her arm up, "let's go to sleep. You've been out all night."

Her other hand roamed over his forming length and he jumped back. Grace was young and broken. She had most likely been mistreated by men. He hated himself for feeling something other than pity.

"Grace," he said with tenderness, "You need to sleep it off."

Grace giggled and lifted her shirt revealing her hard pierced nipples. His broad eyes roamed over her thick breasts. She was becoming harder to resist.

Grace could see his reluctance melting away. His soft eyes drifting down her body made her giggle with delight. Showing off she lifted her skirt until her lime green panties came into his sights.

"Can you fit your big cock in me, Daddy," she purred.

Kneeling to her level, Troy pushed her shirt down and lifted her chin to face him, "I'm not playing with you, little girl. Get in that bed."

Frowning Grace pulled to her feet and pushed his hand when he tried to touch her shoulder. Her mumbles were faint but he knew she was upset at his rejection.

"A little louder I can't hear you," Troy said, plopping into his desk chair, "I don't have time for your attitude."

"I said, you're weird."

"If not fucking a drugged girl is weird I am happy to be that, sweetheart."

"Don't talk to me like that," she pouted, rolling onto his bed. She let her skirt rise showing her bare plump cheeks.

Sitting back, Troy chose to close his eyes to the pill and the temptress in his bed. A subtle moaning sound reached his ears and he opened his eyes, finding her fingers strumming along her panties seam. Her black-rimmed fatigued eyes bore into him while her mouth hung open.

"Mmm," she whined, slipping inside the thin fabric.

"Come on," Troy hunched over and held his face in his hands, "Please, Grace give it a rest, will ya?"

Her giggle sounded in a teasing manner that irked his nerves and he glanced at the small plastic piece at his side.

"I'm cold," Grace shuddered, reaching for a comforter at her feet, "Come cuddle me."

His cock was liable to burst in her embrace but it seemed better than googling that sweet capsule on his desk. Grace was giddy as he stood to his feet to walk over toward her. She sat up with a smile and spread her legs wider.

"I knew you wanted it."

Troy sat down and nudged her toward the wall, rougher than he intended, "Go to sleep."

"I'm not sleepy," she giggled, rolling toward him.

Troy ignored a few more raunchy quips before lying down beside her. He adjusted the comforter up around her neck and held her closer than he had any woman in years.

"Get under the cover," Grace turned her head to giggle, "I want to feel it."

"You don't know what you want," Troy declared in a stern tone against her ear.

His heat sent her over-simulated body into a frenzy and she leaned back to savor his warm breath against her nape. Even though his arm was steady against her belly she wiggled hoping to entice him to feel her. But before she could think of another plan an annoying snore rang out in her ear.

With no way out of his tight embrace, Grace pushed her head into the pillow and attempted to drift to sleep.

-

The alarm sounded at 7 am pushing Troy from his slumber. Ignoring the woman in his arms, he hopped to his feet. Grace shifted onto her other side and tried to focus on the odd environment. Her eyes were weary and she slowly fell back to sleep.

Bypassing the temping pill on his desk, Troy got himself ready for work. He was met with Holly in the kitchen setting out a few light options for breakfast.

"Good morning, Troy," she greeted, styled warmly in her housecoat.

"Good morning. Holly, Grace had a problem last night. When she went to use the bathroom she locked the door behind her. I let her sleep in my room. I know it's against the rules but I figured you and Jack didn't want to be bothered with it."

"Oh," Holly arched a brow and scanned his expression. She had been the one to set the rule. Seeing the tale was coming from Troy she nodded and accepted the story.

"I'll be sure to unlock her door. But next time just ring the bell. No need to break the rules."

Troy somberly nodded, "Yes, ma'am, and I apologize."

"Thank you for being honest." Holly smiled and studied his stroll to the front door, "Have a good day."

"You too."

-

Troy arrived back at 7:30, 30 minutes before curfew, and stood on the porch to smoke his last cigarette of the night. Justin brushed past him with a nudge and grunted his distaste for the man.

"You got a problem?" Troy asked with a chuckle, "I hope you had fun last night. That will be the last time I cover your ass."

"I don't need you covering for me, Bro. And I bet you had fun last night with the drunk slut," he bitterly chuckled.

"You're sick."

"Me?" he barked, puffing his chest, "You're the one who...."

Justin paused, sighting a few police cars roaming up the street. Troy glanced toward them and when he looked back Justin had disappeared inside the house. The cop car came to a halt in front of the home and two deputies strolled toward him.

"Excuse me, sir. Do you happen to know a man by the name of Justin Peterson?"

Had it been a day earlier, Troy would have sent them away or lied to them for his former acquaintance. But his gut was twisted in knots at what had transpired over the last day.

"He's inside," Troy nudged his head to the door, "The door is unlocked."

In a few minutes, the two returned one holding Justin hostage while the other read off the list of rights he was entitled to. Despite the satisfaction he felt Troy didn't give him a second place and went into the house.

The commotion had sent most of the tenants out unto the living room to gossip about what Justin had gotten into this time.

"He's not coming back, everyone relax," Jack assured, hoping to bring peace back into his chaotic boarding home.

Troy bypassed them and headed toward his room. When he opened the door his fury returned realizing someone had organized his room. He looked around, finding most of his things. Despite the promising cleanup, he didn't like that she had touched his belongings.

The voices up front muffled his loud knock on her door. He gave it another heated pop, tapping his foot.

"Hey, Meanie," her soft voice drifted from behind him.

Troy turned with a grimace, a look of disgust painting his face, "Don't you ever touch my shit. Do you understand me?"

"I just-"

"I don't care. I don't go into your room and touch your stuff so don't fuck with mine."

Grace brushed off his anger, planting a smile on her face, "You're room was a mess."

"And? It's my fucking room."

"I took your bedding down to the laundromat. Your sheets smelled," Grace folded her arms, "Next time just say thank you."

"There won't be a next time and you should thank me for covering your ass last night and this morning."

"Lighten up," Grace giggled, "You don't have to be so mean all the time."

Troy hurried into his room and slammed the door. Feeling ashamed at what he had done, he reached to palm his bottle sitting sturdy on his desk. Balled up beside it was the plastic baggy that taunted him as he took a deep gulp. The sound of a knock at the door put a frown on his face. He opened with a wide swing, "What?"

His face fell when he saw a stunned Holly at the doorway.

"I'm sorry. It's just... been a rough day."

"Yes, it has. I was just wondering if you knew any of Justin's family members. Perhaps we should give them a call. He mentioned his mother was in the nursing home but I am not sure which one."

Troy shrugged, "We didn't talk much about family. I'm sorry."

"It's quite alright." Holly smiled and looked past him toward his room, "I see you've cleaned up."

"Uh, yeah. Look, Holly, like I said I didn't know him well, goodnight."

Troy grasped the pill and palmed it tightly. He wanted to toss it out of the window but something in his addicted mind wouldn't allow him to do such a thing. It saddened him he was this weak but he had and would continue to battle against his kryptonite.

-

Two weeks later.

-

Standing on a ladder, Grace pushed up on the window and tried to avoid making too much noise. Sneaking out used to be a breeze when she lived with her Aunt in South Georgia and before she moved to the boarding house in Atlanta.

Her new host's windows were made to keep the guests in and the robbers out. Grace pushed to the limit at the window seal. Giving up the difficult task, she moved to the next window giving it a small knock. When no one answered she rapped her knuckles against the glass once more.

The boarding home was fair and held a host of different guests. In the month here, she had learned to love her small room, decorating her space with a girly aura. But living amongst the addicts and bums wasn't ideal for an 18-year-old girl. And so was following Mr. Johnson's strict rules, specifically the 8 pm curfew, which bugged her the most.

"Come on," she grumbled, giving another knock.

Troy sat up with slanted eyes and glanced toward the window pane. He was drunk. Thinking the subtle raps were all in his head, he reached over and gulped a swig of vodka. His jaw hurt from the need for some different substance. Laying back, he closed his eyes shut, slapping a pillow over his face. When he heard another soft knock he moved back up.

Troy went to the window and came face to face with the attractive nuisance that was Grace Mena. He couldn't help but roll his eyes at her precious pout on the other side. He unlocked the window and cracked it open just enough to speak.

"No. You're not getting me in trouble."

The Johnson's no visitors rule went for all guests. No resident could accommodate another person in their small quarters. With how friendly Grace was, that rule coupled with the curfew made the large home a prison of sorts.

"Troy, please...." Grace pouted, "No one will know I left if you just let me in. I'll go straight to my room," she whispered.

Rubbing his bearded jaw, Troy shook his head. She had gotten away with too much in the month she had lived there and he felt she needed to learn a lesson. The host, Jack, constantly reminded his guests of the waiting inventory to get a bed in his home and Troy wasn't going to lose his spot by helping this lost cause. He shut the window and ignored the now-heated knocks.

"Ugh, fucking asshole," Grace muttered and tried her hand at a different scheme.

She walked to the front door and forcefully knocked until her tiny knuckles turned white. The first to open the door gladly was the downstairs guest, Arnoldo and she grinned at him before hurrying inside and hauling into the kitchen.

"Where were you?" Arnoldo Quietly barked in a thick Spanish accent, "he will catch you. I tell you every time."

"Relax, Papi. Is Mr. Sourpuss up yet?" Grace asked, peeking toward the staircase. She got her answer as his heavy footsteps reigned. The pair hurried to their separate rooms but Grace discovered hers was locked and Mr. Jack 'Sourpuss' Johnson caught her mid-twist.

"Where have you been, Grace?" His deep voice was loud and accusing but she smiled giving a nervous chuckle.

"I had to pee. I think I locked myself out, 'cause...."

"All you folks do is lie and take me for a fool," Jack scoffed, "Does my 8 o'clock curfew mean nothing to you? Because it means something to me. I don't need you all running in and out while I am trying to sleep."

"I swear, I was in the bathroom. When I came out..." Grace gave her door another twist in irritation, "My door is locked and I can't get in."

"Grace, I've given you a lot of chances. It seems you would rather be at the women's shelter than here."

"No. No, I swear. And I can't go back there."

"You'll need to find somewhere to go. Because you can't stay here if you can't follow the simple rules."

Grace walked toward him with her hand on her heart, "Mr. Johnson. Please."

Elated by her pleas, Jack gave her a smirk that hinted there was a way out. He waved for her to follow him as he stepped closer to the shared kitchen area.

Grace shivered while her stomach was wrenched in anxiety. Had she known a night out with her friends would come to this, she would have stayed home. He pulled at his pajama pants until a small cock retreated darkened by the dimly lit kitchen.

Grace shifted toward the counter as he motioned her to kneel at his feet. Before she could kneel the sound of a door opening stopped her. She turned to find Troy rubbing his eyes.

"Everything okay?" Troy groggily asked.

Instead of answering, Grace looked back at Jack for his response.

"Everything is fine. Nothing to see." Jack spoke out.

"Looks like something to me." Troy shrugged, folding his arms "You two are in the dark while Mrs. Johnson is upstairs."

"I-I uh, yeah, I was just telling, Grace. She needs to follow the rules and we were discussing some issues. Nothing that concerns you."

Troy leaned against the door frame acting as protector as Jack spoke to her.

"Uh, Like I was saying, Grace. You need to be in this house at 8 o'clock sharp," he paused to eye his guest wanting to sharply tell him to leave.

Grace was thankful for his watchful eye and hid a smirk as Mr. Sourpuss fidgeted with nerves. She couldn't say much since she was in trouble and did not want to risk being homeless again

Troy cleared his throat and chuckled, "Is that all?"

"I thought I told you this doesn't concern you. Go back to your room and give us some privacy."

"It's a little too late for a discussion don't you think?" Troy shrugged, "Maybe I should go upstairs and ask Mrs. Johnson to let Grace into her room?"

Jack gritted his teeth and reached for his set of keys. Avoiding her stare, he trudged toward her room shoulder bumping her drunk knight in the process.

Troy cracked up, having finally caught him in the act. He had heard gossip about Jack from women before and knew Grace however young would be no exception.

"You okay?" Troy asked Grace as she passed, brushing his thick palm across her shoulder.

Nodding, Grace sighed a breath of relief at her redeemer before mouthing a thank you.

"Next time don't hog the bathroom." he vouched, patting her shoulder.

Troy was no fool and stood at his opened door until Jack retired with heavy footsteps upstairs. He looked toward her with pitiful eyes.

"You need to follow the rules, Grace. Then maybe shit like that wouldn't happen."

"Nothing happened," Grace muttered.

Troy nodded, understanding she didn't want to admit her fate. "Make sure you lock both locks on your door."

Humiliated, Grace nodded and shut her door. Despite the close call she had only come back for her lipgloss and was sure to grab her key and leave the window cracked on her way out.

-

Friday night.

-

DJ Precision was the hottest DJ in Atlanta and he just so happened to host his return to the community at the same bar Troy used as a getaway. It was only 6 pm but the bar staff was already preparing for a big turnout. Troy watched them prep fruit for cocktails and stock up on top-shelf liquor.

"What time is this guy getting here?" Troy asked the other patron.

Charlie shrugged, "Hopefully after I get drunk," the older man chuckled, lifting a shot to his lips, "I heard they will be charging for entry tonight. It's a good thing we got here early. I think I got a good seat." he smiled looking over at the DJ's setup.

"I'm not staying for that shit. I remember him DJing at my high school prom and that was 20 years ago. I didn't know youngsters still listened to him."

"I ain't never heard of him," Charlie smiled, "Guess I am too ancient to know the latest hops and hips."

Troy laughed. He jumped when he felt a hand on his shoulder and scowled when he realized who it was.

Grace had a smile that brightened up a day for anyone who didn't have to deal with her. In Troy's opinion, she was as annoying and entitled as most youth at his job.

"Hey Troy," she beamed, sliding her palm across his back, "Whatcha doing?"

Shifting away from her touch, Troy lifted his beer, "what does it look like?"

"Smart ass," Grace chuckled, sidestepping to take the seat between the two men.

"Hey," she spoke to Charlie who eyed her with suspicion.