Tru Potential

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There weren't two empty chairs next to each other, so the two women dropped their hands after a quick reassuring squeeze and brief eye contact, then split up to go take their seats.

As she sat in the soft padded chair next to the Nurse, Angie glanced over to try to catch the tall woman's attention to give her some reassurance. Knowing that all these seated women had been subjected to the same tumultuous day that she had, made her go through a range of emotions from anger, confusion and fear.

The room was silent for a few minutes except for the quiet rustling of material as some of the seven women adjusted their positions on the padded seats. She heard the door behind them open and her heart leapt into her throat, and she realized just how nervous she was. A few moments later, Spider Gwen sat in one of the remaining open seats, glancing around nervously. That made eight women, total. A few more minutes passed but the door did not open again.

Both hands on the round clock on the wall pointed straight up as the vibrations started slowly, staying at a low level for a few seconds then ratcheting up a notch, leveling off for a few seconds, then up again, level off, up, level, then a massive burst to the top of the spectrum all at once. The thrusting started shortly thereafter and again, those fucking metal disks made her nipples turn hard as lava rocks sitting in the blazing sun. She leaned her head back against the soft padding of the chair and closed her eyes, just letting the ride take over - she had endured SO much today, and she was ready to just let everything go, including this massive orgasm that she just couldn't avoid having. Her legs spread apart on their own, and she found herself reaching down and trying to rub her swollen pussy through the soft green material of the shorts and the supple leather of the chastity belt. Her other hand cupped one soft, heavy breast, lifting it up towards her chin and her long fingers fluttered against the material above her tortured nipple, making it even harder which she didn't think was possible.

She tried not to moan, but she heard commotion around her as she realized she was not the only one - every single woman in the row of chairs was going through their own personal experience, whether it was vibrating pussies, asses or heated nipples or whatever else had been chosen for them. Jess had leaned all the way forward, forcing her ass into the air as she placed both hands on the floor in front of her to steady herself as she moaned loudly. Neytiri squealed suddenly and slithered out of the chair to lie on the floor, one hand pushed inside her tunic as her orgasm bloomed inside her. It looked like she had forgotten how to breathe. The bunny was actually bouncing in her chair ("the bunny hop", Angie thought distractedly) and she heard ragged breathing next to her and turned her head just in time to see that the tall Nurse hadn't moved - not an inch - but there was a sudden exhalation of breath through her mask and a watery splash with a deep moan as the tall woman had an intense orgasm and squirted, splashing her juices all over the padded chair, her lower legs and the floor beneath her. Watching that happen sent Angie over the edge, and she pinched her own nipple tight against the metal disc as her own intense orgasm came to a blinding crescendo, her own juices spilling out and puddling under her ass cheeks, soaking her shorts. Her vision started to blacken around the edges, and she realized she was about to pass out. The pressure in her pussy subsided slowly as the thrusting slowed to a stop and her vision cleared. Neytiri made her way back to her chair shakily, as Jess pushed herself back to her upright position like an airplane tray table.

Lots of ragged breathing. Lots of flushed faces. The Nurse even moved, standing up to move to one of the empty chairs and sit back down in a dry seat. The clock on the wall said 12:10 and the lights dimmed a bit, making everyone take notice and pay attention to the front of the room where the table was, still unoccupied but obviously the focal point of the afternoon.

A door in the back of the room opened, and men and women started filing out into the room to line up across from the cosplayers. Ten people, all dressed in regular clothes, moved to stand directly in front of each costumed woman, including the man who now stood opposite from Angie. Her jaw dropped. Her eyes got wide and her breath seemed to stop in her chest. How? Why? What? Her mind spun and the image of her opening her hotel room door clarified in her mind's eye, and she now remembered seeing him through the peephole and sliding the chain across to let him in. Her photographer from Vegas. Adam.

Various gasps from down the line of women as they also recognized their 'handlers', who helped set this whole thing up. A couple of angry cries and sliding chair legs as someone stood up.

"Please stay seated" a disembodied voice said from somewhere on the other side of the doorway. "You're about to get the answers you want."

He walked through the door into the room, and all eyes were on him. The suit was expensive - even someone who wasn't a fashionista could see that. He was clean shaven, with a $200 haircut and square cufflinks on his shirtsleeves. The tie was silk, the shoes shined to an even sheen. He commanded attention without saying another word, but he walked to the front of the stage and looked at each woman in turn, making sure each one knew he saw them, saw them well, and the look of knowledge and understanding made them sit still and pay attention.

"Welcome, ladies," he started. My name is Morgan. Taylor Morgan. He pulled out a remote from his coat pocket and pressed a button, bringing two large TV screens behind him on the walls to either side of the doorway he emerged from to life, showing what Angie assumed was a company logo: A large gold key with the company logo. The key faded and words appeared: T R U Potential. The T R and U faded and were replaced with The Real U.

"My company, TRU Potential, is global, and although we generally work with international actors and actresses who want to expand their brand and their influence, we recently started to branch out into the Cosplay community, mostly in South America and the British Isles. This is our first foray into the U.S. Cosplay market." He paused, surveying his audience once again.

"If you decide to join us, you may find our techniques...unique...in the short term, but it is the long-term benefits that you will be most interested in. As you know, cosplay can be expensive, and time consuming, and working with social media platforms can be grueling and confusing, with all the leaked content, trademark laws and everything else that goes with having your own branded business. Sign with us, and we will take all that over for you. You will be richly rewarded in the long-term. Each of you were chosen not for who you are today, but what you may be able to achieve in the future. You're all smart - very smart, and talented, and able to control yourselves in difficult situations when needed, as you've proven to yourselves very recently." He smiled a genuine million-dollar smile, showing strong white teeth.

"What you have experienced today was designed by our team as a test of that resolve, and you are all sitting here because of that." He gestured to the two empty chairs. "As you see, there are two empty seats. That young woman and the gentleman were not able to realize their true potential and decided to go back to what they had been doing, and we wish them well. But for you, think about the possibilities - you will create the content, design your brand, and we will do the rest. No more cell-phone selfies - professional photographers at your beckon call, advertisement and marketing experts to help whenever you need it, day or night, at the press of a speed dial." He paused for effect, letting his words sink in.

Angie was intrigued - she had been doing her own shit for so long, she had forgotten what it was like to have a team supporting her. Juggling content between Patreon, E-Girls, OnlyFans, Instagram, Twitter...it was exhausting and she was having trouble keeping up. This might be worth considering. But why the vibrator? Why all this smoke and mirror bullshit?

"So, right now you're wondering why we put you through the sexual experiences you've had today." Had he read her mind? "In addition to your brand, I hope each of you have considered the fact that today, right now, you are in the prime of your cosplay career. You are all extremely well known for what you do, at the top of your game. And each of you are in peak physical condition. Today. But what about tomorrow? What is your 5-year plan? 10 years? Will you resort to plastic surgery to maintain your body and looks in order to maintain your fan base? Maybe. But, maybe not - we can offer you an alternative that will pay rich long-term rewards. I call it the Time Capsule Proposition." Another dramatic pause, this time accompanied by a slight smirk. Only a couple of you have done the occasional topless shot in your media presence, even though the pressure has always been there to succumb and do full nudity. That's admirable, and why you're sitting here today. Those of you who have NOT shown that side of yourself, or just a little, are missing out on a huge payday that as each year goes by, you may not be able to make up as time catches up and your looks and body start to fade. You're all beautiful, with beautiful, sexual bodies and sensual personalities. You could be more than you are, for a lot longer. With our help.

"The Time Capsule, simply put, is this: you pose nude, now, in your prime. You do cosplay sets and videos that your fans have asked you to do for a very long time but you weren't comfortable with or didn't dare to do. But don't release it. We will take that adult content, trademark them with special anonymously engineered coding that we have developed with the US Patent Office to allow you, us and no one else access to the information until you decide it's time, years from now, to release that content and reimagine your brand for an all-new audience, when you need it most. When that content is released, we retain a commission and percentage of the proceeds, but you retain all copyrights.

"You've shown real resilience today, each and every one of you," his eyes scanned across the seated ladies once again. "My hope is that you will use that resolve to reinvent your future, with me, here today. The men and women standing in front of you now are all trained professionals, and you have all been watched every step of the way to protect your safety today, even if you did not realize it at the time." Your handler has been studying you for quite some time, learning what you like, and dislike, and leading the way for us to satisfy you in ways you, yourself, would never have entertained." Angie thought back to how the day had gone, and how many times she thought to herself that she needed to have this vibrator in her future once this was over. How had they known the intimate thoughts that she didn't even know herself?

"Right now, you each have a choice. The gentlemen with the clipboards outside the doors behind you now have keys to unlock the padlocks you find yourself currently wearing. I will ask each of you to come up to the stage in turn and let me know your intentions. If you choose to forfeit our offer, we part as friends today. If, however, you decide that your future could benefit from what we propose, well, we both win." The man stopped talking and took a step back, finished with his spiel. The T R U Potential logo started pulsing behind him, which made her swollen pussy twitch with the recollection of how the vibrator had pulsed inside her so many times through the day. This was quite a proposal. She had been approached so many times, asked to finally show her full body, do some low-key porn, etc, etc. - but this...this would be on her terms, on her timeline, and he was right - she had always been very conscious of her body and what she would need to do to keep her audience interested as time went on. This was an interesting alternative, and the events of today had taught her that she was, indeed, a very sexual person with desires she didn't know were there.

The Dark Nurse stood up first, walking towards the man. She towered over him, a menacing sight in her costume, but he was not intimidated, and just stood there. With her face completely covered, Angie could not tell if she were speaking or not, but he nodded and said something too quietly for the others to hear. The sensual giant turned around and strode past the chairs and to the doors behind them. Did she pass on the offer? She may never know. But what she did know was she had made her decision, for better or worse, richer or poorer.

Angie stood up and looked over at Jess. She couldn't tell whether Jess was going to take the offer or not; her face was a beautiful mask of confusion. She had been through a lot today, and all bets were off on what her decision would be. The other girls were watching her as well, and she took a moment to straighten her shirt before walking towards the handsome man in the expensive suit who was watching her so intently. The man was slightly taller than she was, and as she stopped within arms reach of him, he looked down at her, smiling slightly. She smiled back as his eyes darted quickly to her massive cleavage in the red push-up bra. In that moment, no matter who was paying the bill or calling the shots, she knew that she owned him. Reaching one hand forward, his eyes opened slightly wider and he pulled back, possibly thinking she was going to strike him. She reached forward further and pulled a pen out of his coat lapel pocket.

"Where do I sign?" she said loudly enough for all to hear, with a knowing smile spreading across her face and a growing warmth spreading through her pussy. The future, it seemed, was hers after all.

  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
1 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous10 days ago

More please. I like where this story is going.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Star Wars - The Lost Padawan Pt. 01 How far will she go to save a friend?in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
Infiltrating The Palace Mara Jade Attempts To Gain The Trust Of Jabba The Hutt.in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
Aayla Secura: Bondage Adventure I You survived the battle on Felucia. Whats's next?in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
Jessica Alba - Hole in One Jessica makes a risky bet while playing golf.in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
Aubrey Plaza Bosses Jenna Ortega Aubrey finds a new toy to play with.in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
More Stories