Tru Potential

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She sits there, waiting, not knowing what to do next. After a few minutes, she starts to wonder if she heard anything at all. Was her imagination playing tricks after a few hours of what she had been going through?

Enough is enough, she decides, and stands up, quietly opening the door and easing out into the open area of the bathroom. Before she can turn to go towards the exit, she looks in the direction she heard the other woman and there, standing in front of an open stall door, is the Pikachu woman from the line. Their eyes lock, neither moving for what seemed like a very long time.

"Oh! It's you." The blond cosplayer says, eyes wide in what could only be fear. "I. Um. Oh God." Her eyes start to well up with tears, and a sob escapes her lips. "Oh God," she says again, and takes a hesitant step towards her. "Angie I'm SO sorry for what I did. It was stupid, a dumb prank and I should never have done it but I was so mad at you. It went too far, I know that now, and I'm so so fucking sorry!"

"Wait, what?" Angie looks at the woman standing there in the ladies room in her classic Pikachu cosplay with the tight push-up t-back bra, black fingerless gloves and stockings, tall yellow ears and oversized lightning tail, and thinks to herself that this may be the strangest thing yet in a day full of strangeness. "What are you talking about?" she asks, starting to get concerned.

"The airport. It was stupid and went way too far. But this, you don't know what this has done to me, having this inside me all day - I don't know if I can take much more!" She broke down completely then, sobbing and sinking to her knees on the cool tile floor, covering her face with her hands.

"Hold the fuck ON" Angie says, "YOU had them strip me naked at the airport? YOU? I can't believe this!" She steps forward, ready to drag her fellow cosplayer to her feet, but then something the woman had said clicked in her brain and she stopped dead. "Wait, what did you mean 'this inside me'?"

The blond stayed on the floor and started to squirm a bit, as if being there was making her uncomfortable. "Wait, you mean you didn't do this? To get back at me? Oh God, no - who else could it have been?"

Angie could feel herself spinning - this was too much, and a sudden flash of a tan trenchcoat with a blank chastity belt under it went through her mind again. This was no time for subtlety or trying to be coy. This was big. "Look, you need to be straight with me right now. I'm not mad at you, because until 20 seconds ago, I did not know it was you who did that at the airport. Tell me the truth - are you saying that right now, you have a vibrator inside your vagina and you don't know who put it there or why?"

Pikachu stopped crying and wiped the tears from her face with the back of her hand, trying her best to avoid the black eyeliner that she knew must have smeared. A look of fear was still there, but now she started to stand up gingerly, being careful not to jostle her lower half if possible. Angie held out a hand to help steady her, and then a small wave of vibration made her hand squeeze harder than she intended - and realized that the blonde was squeezing back. Her eyes were rolling into her head and a small moan escaped her lips. They stood there, hand in hand, as they shared much more than either of them could have ever imagined sharing with another woman. They had always been friendly competitors, sharing fans and vying for some of the same cosplay audiences at events, but sharing orgasms in a public bathroom? That was downright WEIRD.

"No," she finally managed to say quietly after they had finished and let go of each other's hand. "It's not in my vagina."

"Then where...." Angie started to ask, then the realization of what she meant came so suddenly she actually took a step back, her head snapping up and making her neck crack. "OH!" she exclaimed. "Oh Jesus Christ are you OK?"

"I had been handling it pretty well all morning, but then when I saw you just now, and thought it must be my punishment for what I had done...to you..." her voice started to hitch again but she struggled to keep herself from breaking down again. "Wait, how did you know about the vibrator?" Her eyes got wide as her own realization started to come. "Do you have one, too? Is that why you were just squeezing my hand just now? Did you...um, did you just have an orgasm?" The last sentence was said in a whisper, and her face started to flush again, so soon after starting to return to it's natural creamy color.

Her mind spinning with this new information, Angie looks at her and nods quickly. "Look, I thought this was just me. I don't know who did this to us, but it's not just us. There's a Rorschach cosplayer here with a chastity belt too - I saw her earlier. There may be others, too. We need to find the keys, and the note told me to come here to find my 'True Potential' and I would be able to get out of this thing. Did you get a note, too? The woman nodded, eyes wide but clear - now that she knew she wasn't alone, she was getting her determination back to figure this out. "Do you have your note?" Angie asked, and she reached inside her bra (Angie noticed there were no wires in there - apparently Pikachu's nipples were not as enticing a target as hers had been), pulling out and unfolding a piece of paper, handing it to her to read.

It was the same note, word for word, as the one she had found in her hotel room earlier that morning.

Thinking back to earlier and reading her own note made her heart race all over again:

'Do not fear what you are about to experience', the note read. 'I know you feel violated, and possibly raped, but we promise, nothing permanent or actually harmful has been done to you and it was done under trained medical supervision. You're scared right now, and possibly panicked, but somewhere deep down, you're also excited by the anticipation that you don't know what will happen next. What is going to happen is this - you're going to finish getting dressed, go to the auditorium, and start looking for the keys to the padlocks. You're going to unlock them, don't worry, and when you do, you'll also unlock your Tru Potential.'

Sitting on the floor of the hotel room, startled by what she was reading, her mind started to fixate on one word: "tru". "Huh. He left the 'e' off the word 'true'. I guess even psychopaths make mistakes" she started to giggle at that, which led into a hearty laugh, then she was laughing so hard she couldn't breathe - "oh god no, I'm losing it," she thought, trying to control herself. "I'm not going to be able to stop, just like those hyenas in Roger Rabbit I'm going to die but instead of harps and wings, I'm going to heaven with electro conductors strapped to my tits and a vibrator shoved up my twat" the realization of what she was laughing at brought her down slowly from her laughing fit, and she was able to continue reading to the end, which included stuff about today being just the start of her career and she would find out what this was all about, and to follow the instructions, find the clues, trust the process and enjoy the ride...and of course, to NOT to go to the authorities or there could be severe consequences.

She looked up from the page into the other woman's face. "Well? Is it the same as what you got?" she asked, and Angie passed her the note back, nodding slowly. "Shit." The blond responded with a sigh, folding the note back into her bra. "Ok, what do we do now? The note says not to go to the cops, so I did what it said and came here. I didn't realize it was you in front of me at the entry gate earlier - I was a bit overwhelmed at the time."

"We find the keys. I didn't notice earlier, but the note says "we" not "I", so we're dealing with more than just one person here." Pikachu's eyes got wide again.

"Ok, we're going back out there, and will continue through the day. One way or another, we're finding the keys, and when we do, we're going to end this. Got it?" the woman nodded again and shifted her weight to her other leg - she had been doing that for the past couple of minutes. Having a vibrator in your ass and trying to act natural must be unnerving, tiring and uncomfortable, and Angie suddenly felt very sorry for her sometime-rival standing in front of her. She held out her arms and she came forward for a comforting embrace. Just then, the nipple disks started to heat up again - just the nipples this time - and she jumped back with a quiet squeak.

"What the hell?" the other woman said, looking down at Angie's chest and reaching her hands up to cover her own breasts protectively.

"Sorry about that - that's part of what I have going on here," she said, her face flushing with embarrassment and the quick orgasmic heat from her sensitive nipples. "I have a vibrator in my pussy and these electric disks on my nipples that heat up randomly." She looked down at her feet for a moment, embarrassed. "My nipples are very sensitive, and I guess they knew that."

"Why not just change your top?" she asked, narrowing her eyes.

"Padlock's in the back", Angie twisted her torso a bit and motioned towards her back. "They seem to have thought of everything."

"Bastards." she whispered and reached out once more to gently take Angie's hand. "Ok, I'm ready - let's do this."

They walked out of the bathroom together, hand in hand, and were amazed at how many more people had shown up since they had entered a short time ago. They had really lucked out that no one had come into the bathroom while they were having their little tete-a-tete.

"Ok, let's split up - now that we know we're not alone, remember that the next time these infernal vibrators light us up - we're NOT ALONE." The giant auditorium had been set up so there were rows of vendors and booths set up in concentric circles, with a replica of the bridge set of the Enterprise "D" in the center of the hall. Panel rooms were set up around the outside edge and would be filled with stars, entertainers and cosplay judging tomorrow. Today, however, most remained empty except for a few that had been rented out by investors and corporations trying to enhance their profits by getting in on the cosplay game that most of them probably knew nothing about. The plan they came up with was to go in separate directions on the outside of the circle, watching for others who might be in the same situation they were in and looking for the keys or clues to where they might be. They would meet on the bridge set at noon and compare notes.

"Got it - see you at noon", she said and moved left while Angie headed right, herself. A lot had happened in the 15 minutes since she had last navigated that massive orgasm in the bathroom - she felt better knowing she was not going through this alone and having at least some semblance of a plan.

Moving through the growing mass of people, she fortunately only had a couple of times she had to deal with a fan who really didn't know when to call it quits. Most of her time was spent 'working the crowd' and taking selfies with fans of all ages dressed as everything from Wolverine and Aquaman to a absolutely adorable Roger Rabbit who couldn't have been more than 4 years old who was there with his very excited parents. It all seemed so...well...normal, except for the occasional reminder that she had a very large and occasionally active vibrator buried in her pussy. She hoped her partner was handling things ok on her side of the circle. "I can't believe it was her all along at the airport. How did she pull that off, anyway?" she mused silently as she was suddenly surrounded by a team of DC super villains all smiling and wanting a group picture taken by a very fit-looking Dr Manhattan.

She was getting better at controlling herself when the heat started on her nipples and the vibration in her pussy. She had noticed a marked decline in the number and intensity of the 'episodes' as she had begun to think of them. The closer she got to the far side of the massive hall, she could feel anticipation building, thinking that this could all be over soon. She might be deluding herself, and it could be a coincidence, or maybe they (whoever they were) were just giving her a break, or false hope that there was an end.

On top of everything else, she actually needed to pee now, and was amazed that she had lasted this long. One thing was for sure - right now, she was very jealous of her Pikachu friend - at least she could pee without making a huge mess all over the leather chastity belt.

Just after allowing a very good SpiderMan to take a selfie with her, she almost walked into a very tall and very intimidating Resident Evil Dark Nurse who was just standing there in the middle of the walking path. "Oh, excuse me" Angie said, glancing up into the incredibly tall woman's face that wasn't really a face at all. These costumes always freaked her out - her own cosplays tended to be light, airy, flirtatious and fun, and the Dark Nurses were on the other end of the spectrum that she just didn't like. The woman just stood there, head cocked to one side, and Angie couldn't figure out if she was a 'target' like she was, or if she was just really good at her character. She looked down at the woman's feet, expecting to see 5- or 6- inch heels, but she was wearing flats of all things. Holy SHIT this woman had to be close to seven feet tall! When there was no response at all from the amazon standing in front of her, she decided to just keep moving. Resuming her walk, she turned back after a few seconds and a chill ran through her body that had nothing to do with the vibrator or the nipple disks - the Nurse had disappeared, as if she had never been there at all. She quickened her pace a bit and moved off into the crowd.

It was quarter to twelve, and she had almost reached the Star Trek bridge with nothing to show for her time - no confirmed 'targets' and nothing that even resembled a clue for the elusive keys. She was just to the left of the long line of Trekkers (most of whom were dressed in traditional Starfleet uniforms from one show or another, mixed in with the occasional Klingon, Andorian and Borg) who were waiting for their chance to get on the bridge for a souvenir photo. A commotion caught her eye, at just the same time as another wave hit her. It had been a while, and she had almost forgotten what it was like. The heat in her tender nipples was intense and sudden - like whoever was doing this had turned the dial to go from zero to sixty in two-point-two seconds. If that wasn't enough, the vibration was different this time - it had been just a steady pulse, a rhythmic thumping that she had come to expect when it started each time. This time, however, it was on a sliding scale of some kind - it started low, and was like someone was turning up a dial, then back down - up and down, up and down - the vibration felt like it was on a see-saw inside her pussy. She stood there, staring off into the direction she saw the commotion but not really seeing what it was that had caught her attention to start with. Trying to stay calm. Trying to stay silent. Doing ok with it, actually - the change was different, new, and not completely unpleasant. Once again, she thought, if she kept her sanity after all this was over, she really ought to get one of these things...

A moment passed and it was if the crowd was the Red Sea parting and she could see across the hall with no one between her and the far wall. She could see Pikachu there, standing with one hand raised halfway to her shoulder, the other hand had dropped to her side, half hidden behind her as she cradled her ass. The expression on her face was all Angie needed to see to know that she, too, was in the middle of another 'episode', and her ass was being raided like a Klingon boarding party. Angie felt so sorry for her, but all she could do was wait for this to be over. Then they'd go out and get a drink. Or six. 10 maybe. After this day, they both deserved it. Then, maybe they'd talk about that Airport Incident in more detail...

A minute or so later, the episode over, they both made their way to the area behind the bridge set. "Did you see anything?" she asked, slightly out of breath and her face flushed.

"Nothing useful. Have you seen a Dark Nurse around?"

"No," she replied "I haven't seen any at all today - why?"

"No reason - I just think they're creepy and I saw one a few minutes ago." They were hard to miss in the crowd of bright colored costumes, but maybe there was just the one here, today.

They both turned around and looked in a circle around them - taking in all the booths they could see from here, and the doors leading into the panel rooms. Suddenly, she reached out and squeezed Angie's arm without a sound, making her jump a bit. "What?" she asked, and turns to see her staring off behind them. She follows her gaze and sees it for the first time, since it was on the side she hadn't covered yet.

There was a large scrolling-LED sign above the large double-door entrance to one of the smaller panel rooms - probably one of the ones that would hold a capacity crowd tomorrow for one of the Patreon or OnlyFans forums, since they drew large crowds (of mostly men) hoping for a chance to see and chat with their fantasy women. The scrolling sign had a simple cryptic message, but one that had captured the undivided attention of at least two people at that moment: "This way to unlock your Tru Potential - INVITATION ONLY"

"Holy shit", they both said at the same time. They looked at each other and under normal circumstances, that would have made them both laugh. But this time, neither spoke, and they both started moving in the direction of the ornate doors.

"Name please" said one of the men standing to one side of the double doors. He wasn't looking at the women standing in front of him, but rather at a clipboard he held in front of him with a pen hanging from a string attached to the loop at the top of it. The pen was a Pokemon pen, which Angie decided was among the least weird things that had happened that day.

"Um... Angie?" she said hesitantly, glancing at her friend who looked as nervous as she felt. "Angie Griffin?"

The man looked up at her then and with a sigh, said "ok, now your screen name".

"Huh?" she said, not understanding at first. "oh. Um, I use @imangiegriffin most of the time." Glancing at the clipboard with a quick shrug of her shoulders, hoping someone understood more of what was happening than she did. "Look, what is this about? Did you do this to us?" she blurted, turning red but needing answers from SOMEONE.

"I have no knowledge other than the names on my list" he responded evenly, as if reading from a script. He made a mark on the paper and tapped the clipboard with the tip of the pen, then turned to Pikachu. "Name?"

"Jessica Nigri." A pause. "Oh, screenname 'JSKA'." She said evenly, looking the man directly in the face. 'Good for her', Angie thought. Take no fucking prisoners.

Another mark on the paper, and another tap. "Go on in", he said, and the other man reached out and opened one side of the door for them to walk through. They both hesitated for just a moment and looked at each other. Instinctively, they reached out and grasped hands, and walked through the wide door together with their heads held high and slight vibrations coursing through their lower bodies.

The stage was at the far end of the room, with 10 chairs set up in evenly-spaced intervals along the front. Five of the chairs were occupied, and looking at the women sitting there, Angie could identify most of the cosplays: the tan hat was Rorschach, who she met earlier. There was a bunny with big ears she didn't recognize; that might just be a generic bunny suit. The blue woman with pointy ears was obviously Neytiri from Avatar. The Mercy Devil from Overwatch. And not surprisingly, easily seen because of her extreme height, the Dark Nurse.