Truce Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"But hopefully that was what you had in-mind, and you didn't miss much of the show you put on." I had to throw that in to remind her of who was really to blame for her looking bad.

"Not really, conquering hero," she chuckled. "Didn't see everything, but from what I could see, and what your thoughts tell, you put on quite a show when I turn you on."

The double entendre got a good smirk out of me.

"Like a wild stallion you are when I'm in your brain. Majestic, powerful, liberated, untamed...maybe not that last one, but surely the rest." I learned I could smirk harder after that line.

"None of the rest of Hierguild could ride the fury that is your Hierarchy, not Driver, not Mountain or Toxic-"

"Okay, okay, okay. Enough please."

I watched Maelstrom negotiate the last spoonful of ice cream in her mouth, trying to hold it and her laughter in; I knew she could sense the pain and general displeasure of being "ridden" by any of the others named, forcing vague numbing thoughts over other possibilities I feared she might find fun later. I went into overdrive recalling every sexual encounter we'd had, filling my brain with her body, her seduction, her sunset eyes...

"Mmmm, I sense someone's still hungry for something," She leaned forward in her seat, reaching over to feed me my last spoon full, snatching it away from my mouth before it shut. The arrogant grin on her ice cream-covered lips got me to feel as bold as I was back at the mall. I reached over and pulled her face to mine, determined to get my last spoonful back. Tasting the sundae and her, it was hard to care and hard to stop once our lips collided.

Eventually we pulled back to breathe, sitting in our seats, staring at one another. I audibly gulped hard, giving back the arrogant smile she'd given. The sky was dark at that point, but the sunset came back, as did the moth all too willing to fly too close to it. Filled with the love of her control and fiery beauty again, we reached across our table to embrace again. The table soon disappeared, as did the diner, and our full awareness of where we were. Legs wrapped around my torso, I only hoped the soft cushioning beneath us was a bed as we practically tore our clothes off and covered each other with needy grasps and kisses.

Talons dug into my skin as I bit into her breast hard, the heat between us raging. I was deep inside her, rocking at a pace I felt her setting. Fiery loins soon matched the fire of of the space we occupied. We were probably still in that hotel room across from the diner somehow, but also in a dark space that felt like...like a subconsciousness. Aimlessly, we sank into whatever thoughts we came across that seemed buried deep. The hotter we rocked one another, the deeper we went, until something we'd run into struck both of us. Our eyes popped open in realization, I stared deep into hers as we climaxed hard.

After the fires of sex eventually died down, and we were clearly back in the room, a single word fell from my literal lips.

"Meredith..."

The look on her face matched her feelings I felt, that it was a name she should recognize and identify with, because it was hers. More than anything since becoming Maelstrom, nothing felt more real and hers the name she'd forgotten.

"Meredith," I whispered again in her ear, kissing away the tears of joy she'd felt, regaining a piece of herself that made sense for once.

Drifting off together, I kept whispering her name, so neither of would ever forget it.

12