Truck Deliveries - A Deal

Story Info
Judy agrees to go to Fairbanks.
1.5k words
4.25
5.8k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Truck Deliveries (Pt 2) A Deal

Judy was very friendly on Friday at the Econ class. She even smiled and said, "are we meeting for coffee after class?"

"Sure" was my swift reply. Smiling at her since it seemed like she'd come to a good conclusion. Mmm nice was my thought. She'll be very good company on the trip. She's smart, traveled a good bit growing up, and...well yes...built like I like 'em. The girl even likes strong black coffee...a plus! Ha.

This time we split one of those big disgusting icing covered things which had additional filling inside.

"Thanks for the coffee and roll...or half of the roll...it is still too much. But then I think you kind of like the results."

"What do you mean?"

"Hey look mister" she said with a smile, "you are sly about it but I know you like my breasts...at least you've checked them out many times. I don't mind, but I thought it wasn't that obvious."

"Judy, yes I do like you and yes I like your breasts...at least as I imagine them."

"Well maybe, if you play your cards right, you can do more than imagine them."

"Does that mean I have a yes, you will go with me to Fairbanks?"

"Sure does...at least a tentative yes...much better than that maybe on Wednesday."

"Good. Great. How do we move that tentative yes to the definitely yes column?"

"Well, tell me more about the trip in general. When we leave. How often do we stop? Where do we stop for the night? What roads, highways, scenic places do you anticipate we'll see. Just tell me what I should start to expect, and plan for. For example what clothes should I take? Do I get more space than one suitcase?"

"OK, wow, yes. Lots of material to cover and I have an idea. We'll talk about it today as much as we can before you have to leave for your next class, and continue as soon as possible some evening, or this weekend in one of our 'get acquainted' dates."

"Talk to me about sex too. I'll say this, yes I am experienced to some degree, but far less than you I am sure. So describe for me in broad terms if you will, what you expect...what you think our 'relations' will be like."

"Oh wow I like your directness Judy. Being able to talk about such an intimate thing is one of the best ways to insure it is a good thing. Enjoyable. Satisfactory for both of us."

"OK big boy, get started. I have about 40 minutes before I need to leave. I'm open for tonight, or most any times this weekend. We leave in what, about three weeks? You said right after finals, my last one is three weeks from yesterday. I am doing well this semester so I can leave that afternoon if you want, or anytime after that."

"OK, how about this. I'll answer as much as I can in the next 20 minutes, and ask you to tell me things about you for the last 20 today. Then I'd suggest we get together tomorrow afternoon and I'll show you the type of truck we'll be taking, and we'll begin to know each other. I'll cook supper, dinner if you want to call it that, and we can spend some more quality time together doing whatever we are comfortable with at that time. Judy I do want to say...I always want you to be comfortable, enjoying yourself...and enjoying whatever we do sexually. I am not kinky. I want to please you because in so doing, it will please me. Lots!"

"Great. Now tell me what to expect...about the trip."

"Well Judy, some of this may be slow and boring, so tell me to skip or speed up if you need to. There are time rules I have to follow as a driver. I, and in our case, we will have to be off the road 10 hours a day, and can only drive 11 of the 14 hours we are traveling. That leaves three hours during the day for rest stops, eating and filling up with diesel fuel. When I've delivered I find that it is a nice tolerable schedule that I can cover 600 miles or so a day, and not feel beat-up at the end of the day."

"What kind of places will we stay?"

"I stay wherever I find myself at the end of my driving time. Five star hotels are not on my agenda, but I've stayed at a lot of thee and four star places. Since I started doing this I've delivered about 40 trucks and stayed in a lot of places. All will offer a breakfast which can range from coffee and toast, to a complete fresh breakfast with choices from eggs of your choice to pancakes, waffles and hot cereals.

"What kind of clothes should I take and wear?"

"Casual stuff, pretty much what you usually wear to classes. Remember it will be colder the farther north we go, so take some warm things and a decent weight jacket. If it all will fit in a large suitcase that would be fine since we will fly back. You might want to take something nice since we may visit some nice restaurants, or shows, or museums on the trip."

"Oh my that is nice. So lots of days it will be just us too? So I can be real casual...like you like me... braless with not a lot hiding things?"

"Yes I would love it if you dress for maximum comfort...and uh...scenic entertainment value!"

"That is a deal then, I like being comfortable...and do not mind showing off a little."

"We'll drive up on US Interstate highways into Canada and similar roads to the Alcan Highway for the rest of the trip. We'll see lots and lots of trees. Hundreds of miles of trees and in most cases not a lot of traffic. Beautiful mountains and breathtaking lakes. The truck is equipped with a powerful commercial short wave radio which will keep us in touch when cellphones won't work."

"Oh wow, yes nice. By the way I do have a passport. I'll need that won't I?"

"Yes you'll need that. And you will not be able to carry a pistol in your purse either. The Canadians are really tough on guns."

"I don't carry a gun!"

"Ha, I knew that but wanted to kid you a little. Judy, can we now talk about sexual experiences...and expectations?"

"Sure. I am 21 and have been sexual for the last two years. I've been with three guys, all my age. A good friend of mine has been with a guy your age, and said it was really nice. My experiences were all enjoyable...but not outstanding like I think it should be. So that is why I said yes I will go with you."

"Well I am glad your friend found an older lover to be real good. I was married for six years and of course we had sex hundreds of times. Before I married I'd been with a few different girls. Since her passing I've been with a few. I am not really a one night stand person and like ongoing relationships."

"Do you like oral sex?"

"Big subject! Let me emphasize that doing what is enjoyable is the solid rule I follow. I will never ask for oral sex on me. If you want to do that, I am fine with that. It seems to me that fellatio is a very very personal thing for a woman, and if you want...like...enjoy that, then I am OK with it. I'll even probably enjoy it. But you can only do that if you WANT to. That means you do it for your own pleasure...to please you."

"Oh...OK...that is very nice I think. I've done it a few times...upon request...and it was OK. Not sure how I will feel about it with you. Part of me kind of wants to do that and hope it will really please you. Making you feel good, makes me feel good too you know."

"Judy I will say I will gladly do oral sex on you. Making you feel good that way is powerful for me. I love nothing more than doing that and feeling my lover having orgasm...oh yes wonderful."

"It will be a new experience for me."

"Really. Then we will probably need to sort of work into it. I am very visual and yes I want to see not only your nice breasts, but all of your body. Showering together is a nice early way to get to know each other."

"That's another thing I've never done with a guy. Sounds fun."

"It is nice and I would say it is kind of erotic fun. So can you come over tomorrow? How about you come for lunch and plan on staying overnight, OK?"

"That sounds like a great idea. Where do you live?"