Truck Ride Mishaps

Story Info
Kyle's exposed naked and can't contain himself.
2k words
4.28
17.7k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ExhibNoob
ExhibNoob
10 Followers

Kyle threw on sweatpants over his boxers and a tanktop as he hastily woke up. He was riding with a couple of friends to go pick up furniture for one of them named Sarah. He just so happened to have a crush on her and was excited to get to spend time with her. Kyle is 6 ft 3 inches with a slim build. He has dark brown shaggy hair and green eyes. He also has a 9 inch dick when hard and a bubble butt that the crack was already showing out of while he waited outside to be picked up. The tank top he threw on was white with thin material and barely lay below his belly button so you could see a part of his v lines. He hadn't bothered to fix his boxers before putting clothes on so they and the sweatpants lay with the top of his buttcrack exposed showing some slight fuzzy hair.

The truck pulled up and Kyle's ecstatic face lessened when he realized he wouldn't get to sit next to Sarah. It was just a two seater truck so their friend John was driving and Sarah was in the passenger seat. Tom was in the bed of the truck. Kyle acknowledged they were there and walked to the back of the truck and climbed over the latch. He walked up to where the back window was and sat down next to Tom.

Kyle's eyes bulged out a little when he looked back into the truck and saw Sarah's outfit. She was just wearing what looked like some short booty shorts and a tank top with a low hanging bra so a good amount of cleavage was showing. From Kyle's angle he could see down it and had a nice view of about half her breasts. He looked away when he realized this was causing a stirring in his dick. It was now about halfway hard at 6 inches. With just boxers and sweatpants it would be easy to notice.

Kyle readjusted his growing dick so it wasn't sticking of the waistband of his boxers. Tom began some casual conversation as they were driving off. They ended up on the interstate and Kyle decided to stand up and open the back window that lead into the cab of the truck. He leaned all the way in and began chatting with Sarah. It didn't take long during this convo for his dick to grow back to its 6 inches and then completely hard to its full 9 inches as he kept catching glimpses down Sarah's bra anytime she resituated how she was sitting. Kyle cursed under his breath as he hadn't gotten off in a couple of days and it didn't help it was morning time. The tip of his dicks head was starting to peek out of his boxers but since he was facing away from Tom and no one in the truck could see he just let it be.

Tom noticed Kyle stand up and stick his body through the back cab window. This left only pretty much Kyle's waist and below outside of the truck. Tom looked up and noticed Kyle's sweatpants were sagging about a quarter past his boxers and he even had some buttcrack showing. Tom started smiling as he got an idea.

They were in the far right lane of the interstate since there were two of them in the back so there was a decent flow of cars driving past. Tom reached up and lightly pulled on Kyle's sweatpants hoping he wouldn't notice. As Tom starting pulling on them Kyle didn't seem to pay any attention which was surprising. Tom got his sweatpants pulled enough down that you could see almost all of Kyle's boxers. Tom looked up at the inside of the cab and Kyle seemed to be carrying on conversation with Sarah not noticing his sweatpants sliding down. Tom decided to keep going and reached higher grabbing the top portion of Kyle's sweatpants making sure he had ahold of his boxers through the sweatpants. He started slowly pulling on them again this time causing some of Kyle's bare ass to start showing. Tom was surprised how big and bubbly Kyle's ass was and how the boxers slid naturally down his buttcheeks.

Tom got them to show half of Kyle's ass to the passerby cars before Kyle finally reached a hand back and swatted at Tom's hand to stop. To his surprise that's all Kyle did though. He made no attempt to readjust or fix his sweatpants or boxers. So Tom grabbed them again and pulled a little quicker causing all of Kyles huge bubble butt to come into view. Tom's jaw dropped at this view and he let go to admire it.

Kyle rolled his eyes as he felt his sweatpants and boxers being pulled down but had paid no heed to it until he could feel a breeze on his ass. This caused his boner to throb and the head to peek completely out of his boxers. He reached his hand back around and held onto the side of his boxers to prevent Tom from pulling his boxers completely down. He kind of liked the idea of his ass being on show for drivers passing by and he could blame it on Tom for trying to pants him. What he didn't realize is how much it turned him on because Kyle's boner was now throbbing consistently and precum started to leak out.

Tom noticed Kyle was holding onto his boxers now so he wouldn't be able to get those any lower. He was bored again so he decided to stand up and see if he could fit through the window too and chat with everyone. As Tom stood up the truck went over a pothole which caused him to lose his balance some and to gain it back he grabbed Kyle's sweatpants which were already so low so they were pulled completely down now. Tom yelled he was sorry and attempted to stand back up. As he got to his feet again he was going to bend over to pick up Kyle's sweatpants but the truck went over another speedbump and the only thing left for Tom to grab for balance were Kyle's boxers.

Everything happened pretty quickly at this point. Kyle had looked back when Tom had used his sweatpants for support causing them to be stripped down to his ankles. He had looked back and noticed that it looked like Tom was at least going to pick them back up though so he was fine. Then they hit another speedbump and all Kyle could feel was air all over his complete lower half. His boxers had been pulled all the way down to his feet. This gave his throbbing and leaking boner freedom and smacked against his slim stomach before sticking straight out. Kyle freaked out and went to pull out of the back window so he could pull everything back up before anyone noticed his throbbing boner and too many cars saw his completely naked lower half. Which any car driving past now was honking. Whether because they liked the view or thought it was inappropriate Kyle didn't know.

What Kyle didn't realize is the bottom half of his tanktop was caught on the latch so when he pulled out of the window that quickly it pulled the tanktop with him. When Kyle managed to get himself out and standing straight up and turned around it was quite the sight. Kyle's tank top had pulled out of his arms and was now covering his face from his embarrassing situation. His bare ass was now facing towards Sarah who was laughing and his throbbing boner was pointing towards Tom who was still sitting down in the bed of the truck as he hadn't been able to stand up again after pulling Kyle's boxers down.

Kyle had a known feeling quickly building in his balls being exposed naked like this and the air quickly hitting his throbbing dick since they were driving down the interstate. Kyle said, "sorry" barely loud enough to Tom. Tom didn't quite know what Kyle meant by that until he looked back at Kyle's literally flopping and throbbing dick from the wind and without warning cum starting gushing and shooting out. Kyle's face turned red which couldn't be seen through the tank top as his load was unleashed from his boner from no control of his own. He probably shot about 7 or 8 times making it one of his biggest loads ever. Once it finally stopped and regained his senses he pulled the tanktop back through his arms and below his head. What he didn't expect to see was Tom's face drenched in his cum. Kyle didn't realize Tom was that close to his boner when he lost control and cummed. Tom's face was also beet red and he didn't know what to do other than not move. "Um Kyle can you please get your cum off of me", was all Tom could think to say. Kyle looked around the bed of truck and didn't see any towels. Without thinking he pulled his tank top off completely and used it to wipe off Tom. Kyle hadn't realized he was still naked below his waist because he still wasn't quite composed after blowing his load like that. Now he was completely naked in the bed of the truck cleaning his own cum off his friend's face.

Sarah got a front row seat to this whole view and couldn't believe her eyes. Even after seeing Kyle literally bust his load onto Tom's face without meaning to now she was being treated to a view of Kyle's pink asshole. With him being bent over the way he was it caused buttcheeks to spread apart showing the most intimate part of his body. Kyle had also stepped out of his sweatpants and boxers. Sarah pulled out her phone real quick to at least snap a picture of this even though she was upset she missed out on videoing it.

Kyle finished cleaning Tom's face off and apologizing the whole time. By the time he was done his tank top was drenched with his own cum. He sat down next to Tom and laid his head back spent and exhausted from what was a 5 to 10 minute ordeal. Tom looked over at his friend's body with a new light. He didn't know if it was because he just had his friends cum all over his face and could still smell the sweet aroma but Kyles naked body was turning him on. Tom knew it would be his goal to expose Kyle like this more often, especially knowing how he reacted. It also seemed like Kyle didn't quite understand he was still naked. Tom laid his hand on Kyle's slim stomach just above his pubes and said, "you do know you're still naked right?"

Kyle snapped out of his post cum trance after Tom's comment realizing it was correct. He was still butt ass naked. He certainly couldn't put his tanktop back on now that it was covered in his cum. Kyle looked around the bed of the truck for his underwear and sweatpants. He only saw the sweatpants. The underwear must of flown out of the truck. He crawled over to where they were across from Tom. This now gave Tom a perfect view of Kyles huge buttcheeks and his pink asshole. Tom was too busy admiring this view before he thought to try to snap a picture. By this point Kyle had his sweapants on and lay back against the bed of the truck.

He didn't realize why he just came completely naked and hands free in the back of the truck. At this point he didn't quite understand what had turned him on so much about it but he assumed it was just his horniness from Sarah's cleavage and morning wood. He figured he'd do his best to forget about it as long as his friends didn't torment him.

ExhibNoob
ExhibNoob
10 Followers