All Comments on 'Trucker Offered to Help'

by Andreacdxxxx

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
SusaninheelsSusaninheelsabout 6 years ago
Fantastic fun

Great story, I really enjoyed it and can relate to it. I often go out at night all dressed up, short dress, high heels, sexy lingerie and a long blond wig. I just walk up the road and always get picked up by a horny taxi driver. Needless to say, I’ve sucked many cocks but yet haven’t got a truck driver to pick me up. Maybe next time!!

loulouinheelsloulouinheelsabout 6 years ago
great story !

Wow such a horny story ...would love that to happen to me , I sometimes go out at night dressed and drive around but haven't plucked up the courage to go into a truck stop , maybe soon x

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Why couldn’t that happen to me

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

There is nothing I enjoy more than opening up a virgin male arsehole, and leaving him with a "PUSSY" ready for further use. Last week I met a youngish guy at a nearby layby. While not very realistic as a fem, he was wearing some very sexy clothing, He agreed to come with me to my nearby home to see some porn. At first we sat drinking beers and he smoked a splif I'd given him, as I pealed him down to basque, fishnets and French knickers, which led to us lying on a my double bed, with my hand in his knicks, playing with his cock until he came. Next I got him stroking mine as he sniffed from my little brown bottle, and I encouraged himm to take my cock into his mouth, and coached him in how to suck me. After we both rested a bit I got him slowly mouthing my cock again as I worked on his arsehole with some KY, one, two then three fingers had him loose enough to force my hard, thick cock past his pucker (he screamed of course, most of them do) but the preparation allowed me to ride him open till my full length was deep in him, and I begin to really FUCK him. He was yipping and moaning and saying "No More" as I rode, and he slowly loosened up. Eventually I blew my load into him and then showed him the video of him becoming a faggot. (S)he visits me regularly now.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous