All Comments on 'Trucker Ride Along'

by pcarst

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
impo_61impo_61over 8 years ago
Travelling and whoring around old USA...

Travelling and whoring around old USA...That's the right title to this sad story...The two first stories were allright because it was all made between friends...but this part destroyed it all: 1st - What loving husband would allow his wife to go away two weeks with another man, friend or no friend? Maybe one not so loving that wanted time to fuck around too...2nd - What kind of loving wife wanted to travel with another man leaving her husband at home alone? maybe a not so loving one!!! 3rd - What kind of loving married couple would accept this and not even made a fone call each day to know how the other was? Only a not loving one who didn't care if the other one was well or not, the husband maybe hoping the wife had an accident and die!!! 4th - What kind of loving wife would like to be a whore away from her husband? The "friend" didn't care if she got a STD, she wasn't his wife, just a whore for him to use and then he would return the damaged goods to the husband...So the couple in love from the first story, are no more in love!!! This marriage makes no sense anymore...Better divorce and then she becomes a trucker's whore...1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Why go home?

You'll be by yourself... If your now Ex-husband was ever a man

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Weird fetish, the concept of lending your wife out.

Just a demonstration of how empty and uncaring their so-called marriage was. Why not just make it an Erotic Couplings story? Obviously the marriage had nothing to do with the sex. Just two animals meeting and fucking. What's so special about that?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
meeting and fucning can be really good, LUST drives you wild sometimes

But dear annony has never had that feeling of lust. He's dead below the belly which on him is huge. His wife left his sorry ass for being a fucking robot. This story is great I gave it a 5 for content and effort. The lust in this story is over the top!!!! Great read!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
So her husband pimps his wife out to their friend?

This has crossed the lines and the wife is nothing but a cheating slut. If you want to fuck other men, why be married? She's living out her fantasies and the husband is home alone. Does he have so little pride and self respect? And what kind of friend ruins a marriage by fucking his so-called friends wife? No nice characters in this mess. Neither fun or entertaining to read. 1 star.

vastiesmith2vastiesmith2over 8 years ago
5 for a great LW stoery of a loving husband who enjoys seeing his wife

get the sex she needs!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
cucks and sluts are special.

Wife is a lowlife skank, sorry her husband can't satisfy her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Ladies?

I'm not sure that it fits, but the term of reference for the wife and the other female in the story referring to them is more properly, "slutties".

Many_MemoriesMany_Memoriesover 8 years ago
Too Bad they were alone at the end....

I was waiting for the sounds of other drivers clapping and shouting was they finished up with each other.....

AnnetteBishopAnnetteBishopover 8 years ago
Not a bitch, a cum hungry slut - great story

Loved the story, wish I knew some truckers. Great that husband let her go, he knew she needed it. I was put off a bit when near the end she was making love with trucker and not just having sex. Relationships are tough enough, hope no competition was developed. xoxoxoxo Annette

tabbymidnitetabbymidniteover 8 years ago
keep on trucking

Loved the story and the people. Great detail felt like a bug hanging on an the antenna. Getting a great view of their adventures. Good writing, fun had by all.. thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
cucks and sluts are special.

Sorry you can't satisfy your wife. She is going to leave you, what a idiot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Really?

Why would a guy who loved his wife allow this, or a woman who loved her husband do this, they wouldn't. So why are they married, they won't be long. Stupid gay fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
LIKE!

:)

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

The wife is a keeper.

She is a Loving Wife who is adventurous but knows where she belongs.

Her husband is not a pimp. He is a loving husband.

Excerpt from the story:

"Eventually, we separated from our loving copulation and regained our breath. We held each other for a bit but knew we needed to get going. It was time to go home."

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
❤ = ☆☆☆☆☆- [5- (4.6/5)]!

:)

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟- (5-)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Lol

Nicely written, terribly unbelievable

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Perfect my wife did the same thing with a trucker friend of ours for 2 and half weeks on the road with him, I have a vasectomy and she came home and showed me a pregnant test stick said POSITIVE!!

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

After my ride along with David and the amazing sex we had, Paul no longer did it for me. David’s cock was three times bigger than Paul’s and twice as wide at 15 inches around. I just had to have it! Sorry Paul. It’s your fault for being the weak minded Cuck you are and letting another man take your wife. It took a couple of years and quite a bit of planning between David and me, but eventually we got you to come around. Now I’m carrying his twins in my belly while you’re stuck at home nursing a beer. Soon you’ll be financing my sexcapades with David when the judge orders you to pay alimony. Say hi to your hand for me.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous