Trucker's Sissy Bride Pt. 04

Story Info
The next installment of my adventures as a Trucker's Sissy.
2.4k words
4.37
12.9k
19

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 11/01/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jyegger
Jyegger
88 Followers

Twilight had started to break when I felt someone stir. I was curled up at the foot of the bed, partially covered by the blanket that Dale had thrown over him and Candy, reeking of their sex. Suddenly I felt Candy's cold clammy foot kick me lightly in the face.

"Come on," she whispered, getting out of bed. She walked into the bathroom and I followed her, being careful not to wake Dale.

When I shut the bathroom door, Candy was already mid-pee, stark naked sitting on the toilet.

"I need to stop fucking these truckers. I feel like I'm getting a UTI. That fatass is disgusting. You think he's got herpes or something?"

"I- I don't know." I realized it was the first time somebody had actually talked to me like a human being in almost four days. Candy grunted and pushed out a loud fart.

"Still fucking blocked up. He have any dope on him?"

"I'm... I need help."

"With what?" Candy snorted and hocked a loogie into the toilet bowl.

"I'm being held captive. You need to tell the police that he's keeping me prisoner." I tried keeping my voice low. Candy scratched her belly. "Please. He's making me do all this. My car broke down and he was giving me a ride and-- I just woke up like this!"

Candy farted again. I could smell this one.

"So you weren't a sissy before Dale?"

"No! I'm not even gay!"

Candy seemed to be thinking.

"So say it," she said finally.

"Say what?"

"The safe-word... Dale told me your safe-word last night while you were getting ice. Honestly I was surprised you didn't use it last night after my accident." Candy chuckled.

"He's making that up! We don't have a safe-word! I'm his slave!"

Candy stood up and flushed the toilet.

"Okay, this is some freaky role-play shit. I'll ask him about it and--"

"--No! Please don't tell him I said anything! Just call the cops!"

Candy smiled.

"Ohh, I get it."

"What?" I was nearly in tears.

"You need my help so bad, but don't want your master to know, so you'll do ANYthing." Candy winked. "You fags are so dramatic. Clean me up."

"Please! I'm not making this up! He really is making me do this."

"Yeah okay, and I'm MAKING you clean his cum out of my pussy. I get it. Now seriously, I don't have any wet wipes, and I feel fucking gross down there, so chop chop."

"Please!" I started crying. Candy sighed.

"Okay, sissy, if you won't clean me, I'll tell your 'master' that you need to be punished..."

"No!"

"Okay good. Now in the shower." I wiped my face and crawled into the bathtub. Candy followed and stood above me. "This master-slave shit is so corny." Candy lowered her rancid ass onto my face so that her pussy rested on my mouth. I could smell her unwashed asshole again and had flashbacks to last night when she sprayed me with her tweaker diarrhea. "C'mon. Clean me now." I began to lap at her pussy for the third time, tasting her morning sweat and traces of the piss she just took. I heard Candy moan with relief as I washed her cunt with my tongue. After what felt like ten whole minutes of her crushing my skull, there was a loud banging on the door.

"Hurry up, I need to shit!"

"Fucking relax! I'm washing up!" Candy smashed her pussy into my face one last time and stood up. She opened the door and Dale ran in, completely naked. Candy had barely left before he sat on the toilet and released a monumental fart. I laid in the tub frozen as I heard the plops of his shit fill the bowl.

"Fucking gross. I'm gonna grab some food. Maybe I'll see you two weirdos later," said Candy from the bedroom. Dale groaned as he shit even more.

"Jesus that feels good. Whatcha doin' down there, sissy? You owe me something, remember?"

I slowly rose out of the tub. The bathroom was hotboxed with the stench of Dale's bowel movement, along with hints of Candy's dirty pussy. But maybe that was just my face.

"Come on sweetie, she's gone so it's just the two of us again. The way you like it." Dale was stroking his flaccid cock. I crawled out of the tub and knelt in the corner. "Why so shy? You owe me a morning BJ, sissy. Get over here." I slowly moved closer to Dale and the disgusting toilet. Dale's cock was growing, but still soft. "Get your face right here," said Dale patting his inner thigh. I placed my head in the V of his fat thighs and he lightly slapped my forehead with his cock. I kept my eyes on his hairy bulging belly, slick with sweat. "That was some good fun last night. I really drained in that gross bitch. This is gonna take a while so you best get started."

I let Dale guide his greasy cock into my mouth and began sucking.

Dale wasn't kidding. It took nearly twenty minutes of me gagging on his cock, breathing through my nose the stench of his liquid beer shit, before he finally came.

"Good girl." Dale stood up and wiped his wet cock on my cheeks and hair. He then took my tank top, still in the corner of the bathroom from when he made me strip last night, and wiped his ass. He threw the brown rag into the tub. "Come on let's cuddle. You can take care of our laundry later. I'm still sleepy." Dale led me with his fat hand on my collarbone into the bedroom and pushed me into the bed. He laid down next to me and spooned me with his gigantic frame. In front of my face were Candy's discarded panties. Dale picked them up and took a big sniff. "Man that cow was sexy. I like them big, though, don't know about you. Here take a whiff." Dale brought the panties to my face and held them against my nose. "I bet you're missing girl-pussy something fierce. Don't worry, I'll let you indulge like last night every now and then. Just as long as you remember who owns you..." Dale yawned. He drifted back off to sleep, still holding the panties against my face. His giant fat arms were almost choking me.

On the road later that day, I finally got to take a short nap. After Dale woke up earlier that morning, he went to get breakfast while I did all our laundry. He brought me his leftovers and I was thankful to have something to eat that wasn't Dale's cock.

When we got into Dale's truck--"home" as I came to know it--he mercifully let me take a nap before nudging me awake. The truck was pulled over at a weigh-station and Dale had a large half-empty soda in his hands.

"Thought you might be thirsty, babe."

I eagerly reached for the drink, but Dale pulled it away.

"Nuh-uh. Sluts drink from the spigot." Dale leaned back, but didn't undo his pants or anything. Resigned and dying of thirst, I dutifully unbuttoned his pants and released his cock. I took it into my mouth, but Dale didn't start pissing. I looked up at him and he raised an eyebrow at me.

"Please sir. May I have your piss?"

Dale laughed and took the back of my head in his hands. He guided me back to his cock and I formed a seal around the base of his 'spigot'.

"You're learning so fast, baby. I love it."

When night fell, Dale pulled over in a small town off the highway. He found a Wal-Mart and parked in the back of the building. I looked around nervously and realized we were completely alone. Dale turned to me and stroked my thigh.

"I don't want you thinking I'm some kind of pussy-hound. I don't want to neglect my princess."

Dale got up and went into the back of the cab. I mindlessly followed him. Dale was lying on the small mattress, patting his thigh.

"Let's stay in tonight. Just the two of us."

I sat in his lap and he shoved his tongue down my throat. It was the first time he kissed me without his cock in my ass. I closed my eyes and let him bite my lip and move to my neck. Dale squeezed my ass as he kept moving down, kissing my chest and then my stomach. When he got to my caged cock, he stopped.

"Maybe if you promise to be a good girl, we can let your clitty out for a night. Let her breathe."

Dale wasn't facing me, but my eyes went wide. I had to get him to unlock me if I really wanted to run away and find help.

"I'd-- I'd like that, Daddy."

"Would you?" Dale moaned as he flipped me around and massaged my ass. He twisted my butt-plug and slowly removed it. He brought the plug to my face and I knew to open my mouth. He stuck it in and I cleaned my own ass juice.

While I closed my eyes and sucked the butt plug, making a show of obedience, Dale got up and rummaged through some drawers. Finally he found what he was looking for and came back. I opened my eyes and watched as he brought a small brass key to the padlock on my cock cage. He stuck it in, but before turning it, he gave me a look. I looked back at him, expectantly, and he sighed. To my dismay he reached behind him and pulled on a retractable diamond wire cord with a loop at the end. He removed the padlock on my chastity device and brought it to my collar where he connected me to the cord. Fuck, I thought. I was basically more trapped than before.

"I expect a big thank you, for letting you air out your little dicklet," said Dale as he removed the device from my cock. The relief of finally having my cock free was incredible, before I was reminded of the circumstances. Dale flicked my penis hard and I yelped in pain. He flashed a sadistic smile. Maybe it was better to have my cock safely locked away than at the mercy of this freak.

"Rule number one," said Dale as he cuffed my hands behind my back. "You don't touch the clit. It belongs to me." Dale leaned back and removed his shirt and pants. "Now how about that thank you."

I knelt down and took Dale's cock in my mouth. He sighed and gave my dick small kicks. After the shock wore off, the jolt of stimulus to my cock, mixed with the frustration of being locked for so long, made me get hard. No! Not now! I pleaded with myself.

"Looks like my princess is getting hot for hubby after all!" Dale laughed. "I guess you DO love me!"

Dale stood up, picked me up, and threw me on my back. He straddled my head, so that he was facing my defenseless cock. As he shoved his ass in my face, he began flicking and toying with my cock and balls. He would squeeze my balls, flick the head of my dick, finger my asshole, all while rubbing his sweaty hole on my mouth.

"Tongue in. Clean me, slut." Dale began lightly jerking my increasingly hard dick, then stopping abruptly. Then he would flick my balls until my cock began to soften He repeated this process while I cleaned the inside of his ass. I realized that he was edging me. When my tongue went into his asshole, Dale jerked me off harder. When I gasped for breath, he'd completely stop and punish me. Without fully understanding, I tried to get him to keep jacking me off by keeping my tongue buried in his hole for longer stretches of time. Then I had an idea. I craned my neck so that I could lick his balls. Something I never would do on my own volition. Dale moaned and laughed as I lapped at his hairy sack.

"Good girl!" He jerked me off even harder. Then I managed to take his hard cock in my mouth and deep throat it. At this point, Dale was vigorously masturbating me as he pumped down my throat.

"Keep going, keep going!" Dale moaned as he shot a steady stream of cum down my gullet. I moaned and felt myself release an admittedly small, but no less satisfying volcano of jizz into Dale's hand. I panted as Dale stayed planted in my mouth.

"VERY good girl..." Dale said as he slowly removed his dick from my throat. He left the head and shaft in my mouth for a moment, letting me lick it clean. I realized what he'd done: he made me associate sucking his cock with the pleasure of cumming. Without being made or told, I'd voluntarily sucked him to climax. Dale had a shit-eating grin on his face as he climbed off of me and held his hand cupped in front of my face. I bent my head back and opened my mouth as he dropped the small handful of my own cum into my mouth.

"Don't swallow just yet, babe. Savor that."

Dale unhooked my collar from the metal pipe and used the padlock to secure the chastity cage on my already shrinking cock.

"Hope you enjoyed that little gift, hun. It'll be a long time before you get to cum like a man again."

Even though I was trapped again, I was still lost in the ecstasy of my small orgasm. Dale climbed into the sweaty bed and pulled me against his body, spooning me. His damp flaccid cock rubbed at my asshole.

"Goodnight princess." Dale kissed the back of my neck and fell asleep.

I laid there, thinking about what just happened. Was I really attracted to Dale? Did he know something about me that I didn't realize? Was I destined to be his sissy bride?

No. He just tricked me. I still had to escape. In the morning, I would make a new plan. For hours that night I thought about what to do when the sun came up. I could try reasoning with him. Maybe a bribe? When I finally started to drift off to sleep, I felt the familiar hardness of Dale's cock against my soft ass. Fuck. He was awake. Lazily, he stuck his hand into his mouth and I obediently sucked his fingers. He used my saliva as lube and fingered my asshole. He shifted his weight so he was on top of me and started thrusting. I'll come up with something, I thought, as Dale fucked my hole. I have to come up with something.

Jyegger
Jyegger
88 Followers