All Comments on 'Truckers Tease Ch. 02'

by interstatenympho

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
pegasusiltfpegasusiltfabout 13 years ago
I love it when a lady gets dressed up

Thank you for a nice read. It sounds like your lady really knows how to dress for the part. Hope there is more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
AWSOME!!

I really love how your story is going. I am horny from almost the first word. Please include some pics if you will. Please continue with more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Local trucker approves!

I am a local trucker in the area that you are describing and have not yet had the pleasure of seeing your lovely wife in action, but hopefully that will happen in the near future. You are really doing a great service to truckers as it can be a long lonely day or week or month out on the road alone. Thank you for being the inspiration that gets us through the day. By the way if you have any pics, just to show me what i might be in for, i'd be delighted to accept them. And i'm sure i'll be a mess shortly thereafter. scoundreld at yahoo dot com, and thanks for the read

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Us too

I too love when my wife gets horny in the car while we travel. She won't put on that good a show but it still ends up with my cum all over everything. There have been numerous times but the best was when she had her mouth on my cock with her ass in the passenger window.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Tgirl teasing truckers

I know from experience how excited you were to tease the truckers.

I'm a blonde white bubble butt tgirl living in Vegas. I drive my van with dark rear windows along I15 between Vegas and Riverside and also along I10 to LA. I have some favorite truck stops that I like to stop at.

I stop and park near the truck stop restaurant and watch for my favorite truckers to tease....big black studs. This night I was lucky and saw 2 of them heading back to their truck. I hoped that they would go to the very back row where they sleep overnight. I like this truck stop because it is dark by the back row. I drove my van near their truck and before they got in I stepped out from the driver's side and turned on some diso music and started dancing for the 2 big black studs.

I was wearing my slutty hot pink schoolgirl outfit with hot pink crotchless pantyhose, long shiny hot pink stockings tied to an 8-garter waist cincher garter belt, 2 pairs of hot pink silky panties, my hot pink latex mini skirt and danced in my 6" hot pink thigh high BBC fuckslut boots.

When the music slowed down I turned my bubble butt ass towards them bent over with my legs tightly together and put my hands in my knees. I slowly pulled down one of my hot pink panties down to my knees and spread my BBC fuckslut legs and spread my bubble butt ass cheeks. I looked back and both big black studs were grabbing their crotch.

I invited them over and begged them to fuck my white bubble butt tgirl ass with their BIG BLACK 12" COCKS. They jumped in the van and quickly got undressed. I got in and clicked all the doors locked. I was excited that both of them had at least 12" of BIG BLACK COCK and about 3" thick. I couldn't wait to be ravaged by these 2 big black studs.

I straddled one of them, pulled up my hot pink latex mini skirt and slid his BIG BLACK 12" COCK between my bubble butt ass cheeks to lube myself with his precum. I slowly slid the head in and moaned in extasy as all 12" of his BIG BLACK COCK impaled me balls deep.

I then begged the 2nd big black stud to gag me balls deep with his BIG BLACK 12' COCK. I almost had to unhinge my jaw for his take his 3" thick BIG BLACK COCK.

When I felt the head in my throat I turned on one of my favvorite disco song, Pillow Talk by Sylvia.

I swayed my hips to the music while straddling the 1st big black stud and to my great joy they fucked me like this for about an hour. I then begged them for their black cum and they both exploded at the same time filling my throat and balls deep up my white bubble butt tgilr ass.

What a lucky BIG BLACK 12" COCK fuckslut I was this lucky night on I15.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userinterstatenympho@interstatenympho
11 Followers
53 year old woman who loves to get naked when other can see her.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES