Trucker's Weekend of Fun - Night 02

Story Info
The night continues for Daddy Don and Steve.
2k words
4.42
10.8k
9

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/23/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SubForSir
SubForSir
13 Followers

I continued swirling my tongue, keeping the dusky brown nipple hard. His skin was salty, held a hint of sweat and the scent of cheap hotel soap. Don's hand was a solid presence on the back of my head, not quite holding me against him but there to keep me from moving too far away from his body and his pleasure. I had no intention of stopping my duties, alternating from flicking my tongue back and forth and sucking him.

"Yes, baby. So good." He murmured, his chest rumbling from his deep timbre.

I slid one hand across his hairy belly, feeling the hard muscle under my fingertips, only stopping to pinch his right nipple. Don responded by tensing his fingers slightly before lightly scratching my scalp. The sensation of his strong fingers caressing me sent shivers down my spine and my toes curled when he moved down and squeezed the nape of my neck. Within seconds his hand moved again, grazing the shell of my ear and then back to light scratches. Don oscillated his movements, keeping me guessing as to what part of my body would win the luck of touch next.

"You feel so good, baby. Such a good boy for your daddy."

I couldn't stop the smile, didn't even try. I let his compliments warm me, flood my heart with joy. My body was alive with pure unfiltered yearning, the need to please the man who had conquered me so thoroughly. He slid his hand from the back of my head around to my chin and pulled me up and off him.

"Baby, come here," he said dragging me forward. We leaned into each other, mouths slotting together as we kissed. Planting my hands on either side of Don's shoulders, I pushed further into him, deepening the kiss.

Don answered my silent plead, slipping his tongue into my mouth pushing mine down. Hot hands moved over my shoulders and down my sides, lighting a path of desire on every inch he touched. The feel of the hard, large cock thrusting inside me only twenty minutes ago hadn't faded and my need to come coursed through every nerve. His dominance only heightened my arousal and the urge to reach down and bring myself to completion boiled my blood. The only thing stopping my thin fingers was the knowledge that daddy hadn't given me permission, hadn't allowed my release. Not yet.

He ended the kiss and leaned back. "This mouth, baby. Every lonely night on the road, I thought of you."

"Don. Don, I missed you too." I had more to say, more important feelings to share but the words got stuck, sealing my throat airtight.

His thumb traced a line around my lips. "I fucked boys. I didn't wait for you. But every time, every one of them, I couldn't stop myself from dreaming of these lips."

The admission shocked me. We hadn't made any promises to each other and it was my choice to avoid intimacies but to hear Don hadn't done the same hit me hard. I knew I couldn't cry, couldn't breakdown, naked in the middle of the night at a hotel a city away from my apartment. "You did?"

"Yes, baby." Don was smiling, his cerulean blue eyes stared at me with a softness I couldn't understand. "A whole month of pointless sex. Then I stopped. I knew it had to be you. You were the only one who could truly satisfy me."

My hurt stopped in its tracks and the beginnings of tears dried instantly. Don was a gentleman, a proper gentleman. I knew it to be a fact and his confession gave me strength. "Don. I waited for you. When you left, I knew I couldn't let another man touch me. Don-"

His lips were on mine again, fiercer than before. My eyes closed and my lust consumed me; I laid down against my trucker's hairy chest, touching every muscular inch of his body. Strong arms wrapped around me, pulling me impossibly closer until, in a swift movement, I was on my back staring up into dark blue.

"You're mine baby boy. I'm never going to stop fucking you; cumming in you. You belong to daddy, now."

"Daddy, please." I didn't know what I was begging for. But I did. I wanted that. I wanted Don to own me, to use me. I wanted his big dick inside me every second for the rest of my life. I wanted to always feel his cum leaking out. I wanted strangers on the street to see me and know I was daddy's bitch. My voice turned into a high whine, "Daddy."

He answered my call with vigor and vim. I was flipped a second time in ten seconds, landing on my stomach, elbows, as my ass was lifted. Don was on top of me instantly, his large cock pressing against my rim. The bed shook as he planted his arms on both sides of my head, his hulking body lowering until his chest pushed my back down. I was flat against the soft, cotton blankets. The cock against my ass moved up and down in the valley of my crack and lower back as the older trucker thrust against me. It must have been a sight to see: us in the center of the bed; the naked, powerful body of a man completely encasing his bitch boy. Don's forearms and biceps rippled with strength as he held himself inches above me.

"This, this is where you belong baby boy." His voice was a sultry seduction in my head. I'd already given myself to him, but here he was taking more. "Beneath me, whining the high-pitch moan of my bitch being fucked."

And with that, another declaration of ownership ringing in my ears, Don slid his huge cock into me with one long, hard thrust. It was too big, too fast, too rough - and yet, I wanted it faster, harder. More. My mind was whirling with ecstasy as he pulled back and pushed in again and again.

Lube wasn't needed, his blast from the last fuck was still in me, keeping my body loose and open. But this time was different, it was more. Don's hand gripped me tightly and I moaned, knowing these bruises would be visible in the coming days. More proof of Daddy's control of my body. He paused, pulling out forcefully.

"Turn over baby," his voice loud in the room. "I want to see your face when I fuck you."

I was flipped, a pillow under my hips. Daddy's left arm against my chest, his right underneath me lifting my hole up for easy access. He slid back in, huge cock penetrating with one long fuck. I couldn't see anymore, everything losing its focus as he pounded into me. The dimmed hotel lights, steady plunging of a large dick, and daddy's growls made the view hazy, my eyes refusing to concentrate on anything for more than a second. Instead, my gaze kept returning to the muscled body of my daddy, the tattoo on his forearm, his grin and smiling blue eyes.

Don hit my prostate and the haze spread, everything too bright before dark consumed my vision. My eyes closed, body reeling in waves of pleasure. A meaty grabbed my cock, squeezing just a tad too hard.

"No slut, you're not coming until I allow it."

He didn't stop moving, fucking hard and fast. But his grip was too much, preventing my release. I could hear begging, pleading for an orgasm kept out of reach but I had no mental function. It was my mouth moving on its own.

"Not. Yet." Daddy was panting now, his body ready to claim me again.

He held off for what felt like eternity until one rough thrust and then Don stilled, completely frozen above me. I could feel it this time, felt him spraying inside me as the big man lowered himself to kiss my open mouth. It was sloppy, wet, uncoordinated. I wanted to respond, wanted to enjoy his tongue against the seam of my lips. I couldn't, not while his hand still held my cock captive; the need to cum was too great.

"Daddy, daddy. Please." The words wouldn't come. I had to trust that Don knew what I wanted.

He moved, plopping on the bed, bouncing once. This dominating man took pity and his hand shift, slid down my four inches, and rested against my perineum. His thumb was big enough to point my cock up, straight against my body while his fingers pressed beside my taint. The pressure sent another wave of pleasure and I knew I wouldn't be able to resist for long.

"Cum baby boy. Cum for your daddy."

It was all I needed to squirt; one large blast before a second, third, fourth, and then finally a small dribble as my balls empty. I was high, lost in the sensations. It was better than anything I'd ever felt, my mind whirling worst than any roller coast could dare hope to recreate. Our chests heaved, breathing deeply as cum cooled on my belly, in my ass.

"You were great baby," the deep voice rumbled through me. "So tight. And your face. Your mouth open, eyes closed. You looked like a fucked-out whore. Daddy's little slut."

Our smiles matched, his was the kind a man only has after thoroughly conquering someone; mine from the knowledge that I gave my daddy something he would never be able to find elsewhere. We stayed like that, two smiling loons for a minute before Don grasped my thigh.

"Get up boy, we have to shower. I want my bitch clean."

My legs were shaky for a step but Don was there guiding me from the bed into the tiled shower. The water warm as drops ricocheted off a strong back and down my chest. Don turned sideways and with an unwavering hand, led me into the spray. I stopped, let the wet warmth soothe and relax me only jumping slightly when a big hand lathed shampoo into my scalp. I was a doll, still until Don moved me, cleaning my head and then soaping my body. We switched places, me soaping his firm chest, large back, and strong legs.

Kneeling there, I was eye level with his soft cock. I couldn't resist, I leaned in and kissed the head, let the shower water provide the needed lubrication to slid down. My nose nestled into his pubes. Daddy surprised me and pulled me back and off. "Not now, baby boy. I'm spent."

With enough force to lift me but not cause me to stumble, Don raised me into a soft, closed-mouth kiss. A twist and the water stopped, leaving me shivering in the sudden cloud. Outside the tiled wall, a fluffy white towel covered my body and I sank into the false heat. The hotel didn't provide robes but Don moved to his travel bag and pulled out two pairs of cotton pajama bottoms. He threw one to me and it was too big, I felt like a kid playing dress-up but it didn't matter because my daddy was in the bed, holding the covers up for me.

His chest was bare and I snuggled up close, feeling the downy hair with my hands. He chuckled but shifted until my head was laying on his shoulder. "Go to sleep, baby."

I settled into a comfortable position not hesitating to follow that command. Don grabbed the remote and the room was filled with flashing light but no sound. Peeking over the mound of blankets and arm hair, I saw he landed on a channel playing Jurassic Park III. "Really Don? Dinosaurs?"

He laughed and jokingly pulled the blankets over my head. "Yeah, baby. Dinosaurs. It'll be our bedtime story."

There was no point in fighting the yawn nor the smile as I pushed my face into his skin. Sleep came quickly but it was restful in my trucker's protective arms.

I'm open to commission if you want a personalized story ;)


SubForSir
SubForSir
13 Followers