Trucker's Weekend of Fun - Night 01

Story Info
Steve has waited three months for Don to return.
1.9k words
4.49
17.2k
16
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/23/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SubForSir
SubForSir
13 Followers

He didn't even let me close the door. As soon as I'd entered the room, he was there pushing me against ugly wallpaper. A large, warm hand grabbed my chin, tilting my face upwards as its partner cupped the nape of my neck. A line of fire burned down my spine as his right hand slid until he clutched my ass and lifted me. I wasn't even given a second to recover before surprisingly soft lips encased mine. I was trapped; caught between a hairy chest and strong, muscular arms.

It had been three months since the last time I'd seen Don, but my body caved into him just like it did that fateful night. He was supposed to be a hook-up, just a one-time thing. And yet, I'd avoided the apps, didn't respond to messages. Three months waiting, waiting for this moment.

He moved forward, pushing me into the hotel wall. Lips parted, seeking more. Kissing him was like smelling a delicious dinner being prepared - it was a tease for what was to come. Don lifted me higher, getting our mouths on even level and I wrapped my legs around his waist, tugged him closer.

The trail of fire spread as he pulled back just far enough to suckle my jawline, nibbling little lovebites into my neck. Not hard enough to leave a mark, he knew I didn't want questions, stares. I opened my eyes and saw the door hadn't closed. It was only 8 p.m. and any guest roaming the halls would have seen us. The shirtless, 40-year-old truck driver pinning a 24-year-old to columns of shitty flower designs.

Wiggling brought me closer, made me brush against the ultimate prize but with one foot, I was able to kick the door shut. The slam was louder than intended and Don pulled back.

He laughed once, "Heh. Look at me. So horny I'm ready to fuck you against this wall when there's a perfectly good bed five feet away."

"Mmmm," I murmured low. "I like beds. Especially big beds with big men in them."

Don laughed again, this time a deep belly-laugh sound. "What a coincidence. I like big beds with little boys in them."

I should have laughed, should have teased back but I looked away from navy blue eyes, staring at the floor. Being 5'4" I was on the short side, but years of untreated depression and self-hate hadn't kept me small and skinny. Going to the gym regularly was a new experience and it had helped but I wasn't Instagram worthy and his innocent comment hit a nerve.

"Hey," Don put one finger under my chin and made eye contact again. "There's only one body you need to worry about tonight." He thrust his hips forward, pushing a half-erect cock into my quickly responding body. "I've waited three months for this and I'm going to spend the next two days ravaging that pretty little mouth."

He moved steadily, carrying me to the king-size bed. I didn't fall, instead, Don bent down keeping our bodies close. "You're hot and I want to fuck you. Do you want that?"

"Yes."

My hands were carding through thick black hair, arms wrapped around broad shoulders. He grabbed them with one hand and held them together above my head. I shifted my legs, preparing to move further up the bed when a strong hand clasped a leg and stopped me.

"Yes, what?" There was a hint of authority to his tone. A preview of what was to come.

"Yes, sir." I could hear the tremble, the lust in my voice.

"You know the rules. If you want something, you have to ask for it."

I leaned up, hoping to steal a kiss but Don anticipated and countered, moving away before I could reach. "Tsk tsk, misbehaving already?"

"No! No, sir. I'm sorry Sir."

"Steve," it was a calm command, a man knowing he had control. "Are you going to be a good boy or a bad boy? Because good boys get rewards and naughty boys get punished."

"I'll be good, Sir. I'll be your good boy."

"Prove it. Beg."

It was humiliating voicing my desires. But also, thrilling. The rush of excitement to be wanton and utterly free of inhibitions. "I want you to fuck me, Daddy. I want your cock inside me Sir. I'm yours to use. Please let me please you. Please let me be useful."

And then he was there again, body fully against mine, pushing me into the bed. His lips were on mine, silencing all but the little moans only he could earn. Don's tongue parted my lips, sliding into my mouth with ease. A conquer taking its prize. Strong hands moved, drifting across my body, touching every inch of skin Don could reach. I didn't dare move mine though, kept my body splayed out and open. I hadn't been permitted to touch. Not yet.

"Good boy," he said standing between my legs. "Time for a reward. And get that shirt off."

Quicker than lightning, I grabbed the helm and pulled up, ready to toss my t-shirt to the floor. Halfway through my mission, those entirely-too-warm hands returned to my body, popping the button to my jeans. I arched my back, letting the fabric slide down my thighs and off my legs. The room was colder than I expected, AC high for a summer day, and the chill made goosebumps dance along my exposed pelvis. Don had grabbed my briefs too; an expert move from someone accustomed to seducing boys in various cities and towns.

When I looked up to complain and suggest moving under the covers, the man was gone. The zipper was loud in the lull of commands as Don rummaged through his overnight bag. "What..?"

"Shh, shh," he said returning to the bed. A bottle of lube in one hand, poppers in the other. "I got these outside Minneapolis. They're good."

The bottle was smaller than the last poppers I used but it was easy enough to sit up and sniff deeply. Don took it back and I was surprised when he took a hit too.

"Lean back, arms above your head again." It was an order. We were back in the scene. Voice full of force, he gave another order. "Close your eyes."

I wasn't nervous or scared; I trusted Don. We talked last time, established rules and limits. He respected me and I knew whatever he planned, I'd have the option to stop. So it wasn't anxiety pooling in my stomach, no it was something else. Excitement. The kind of butterflies you get prior to a large presentation you know will go well.

Before my mind could wander too far from him, Don was back. Without warning, his mouth enveloped my dick, sucking just the head.

"Ohh, ohh, Daddy."

The cap opening gave a clear pop and then cold fingers circled my rim. He didn't penetrate, not yet. Don's fingering technique was the same as his kissing: teasing something more erotic and fulfilling.

"Oh, please Sir. Please fuck me."

It slipped out but I didn't regret it. Don was not a cruel man and while he relished the chase, I knew he wouldn't make me wait. He pushed two fingers in, down to the second knuckle, and wiggled. I prepped before leaving my apartment but just having him inside me was enough to send shivers throughout my nerves.

"Please. Please."

He moved quickly, pulling off with one final tug before grabbing my ankles and lifting the lower half of my body. It was an awkward position, something no yoga class could prepare me for. "Turn over, hands up."

We moved in sync, my waist turning as I went up to my haunches before feet hit the carpeted floor. Pressure on hips and shoulders moved me into a more familiar position. Not quite presenting but open and pliable to his demands. I spread my legs, making room as Don stepped into the space.

"Ready baby? It's time."

A slow, steady thrust as Don moved into me, filling me. He's big, thick at the base too. Memories from three months ago had faded, revisited too many times. The discomfort, the pain had been erased when chasing a self-given orgasm. Don trailed a hand down and around, ending on my left nipple. "Good, baby?"

It wasn't. "No. I'm sorry, let me-"

"Shh, shhh. Let me." Don shifted, hips gyrating, moving inside me without pulling out; the ache changing as he maneuvered. "Where is it? Hold on a second baby."

I exhaled once, prepared to let yet another man have fun while I waited. It was different last time but no matter how noble a person is, some impossibilities can not be overcome. Then it happened. Stars. Don felt it too, chuckling into the shell of my left ear.

"There it is. My baby's going cum. Going to cum on my big dick." Don moved again, slowly pulling back before pushing in again and again. Steady like the sea, a tide of power and control owning me, my body. My fingers curled, rhythmically grasping the top blanket. He tweaked my nipples, sending waves of pleasure before sliding to my shoulders and pushing down. "Down baby, down."

I fell, face landing next to my hands. Then pressure under my knees pulling my legs up and back. Instinct took over and I wrapped my legs around hips, keeping my body completely open and vulnerable to Don's fierce movements. He picked up the pace, thrusting faster and faster, fucking deeper and deeper.

My breath came out rapidly, unable to keep up with Don's vigor. "Yes, yes. Daddy."

"That's it. That's my boy."

In tandem, we moved, pulling apart only to slam together again; the sound of slapping flesh loud in the hotel room. I could feel my orgasm building, could feel Don's approaching too. He started thrusting too fast for me to keep up and I stopped moving, just focused on squeezing him. Don paused before pulling almost completely out before pounding in with one final hard bang.

I couldn't feel it but I knew he was cumming, splashing my insides with a claiming orgasm. I was his hole to use and fill as he pleased. Don leaned down, kissing up my neck and across my cheek until one soft closed-lip kiss on my panting mouth. "Yes, baby. Good boy taking Daddy's cock. Stay right here."

Stepping back, Don moved away from me. I knew the moment he was gone, could feel the emptiness not only in my body but the space meant for this dominating, imposing man. Somehow, Don had claimed more than just me - he owned the space around me. He would determine who touched me and how they could.

Confident footsteps echoed and then water ran in the sink and Don sighed loudly. He returned with a wet washcloth and rubbed the insides of my thighs and then once over my rim but did not clean his cum out. Instead, he climbed on the bed and pulled me up so my head was on his chest. His round belly against my slowly calming lungs.

His right arm encased my back while fingers tilted me up to make eye contact again. "You didn't cum." It wasn't a question. "That's how I want it. Daddy's going to fill you up many times tonight and I want you desperate each time. You'll cum when I'm ready for it and not a second sooner."

Those words, full of power and subjugation, sent a thrill down my spine. I wanted that, wanted to be nothing but what he wanted. I was guided to his nipple, the soft brown nub peaking in arousal. "Suck baby, get me ready for round two."

And I did.

SubForSir
SubForSir
13 Followers