Trudy Ch. 06

Story Info
Jack Fucks Helen.
2.6k words
4.56
13.5k
11
0

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 11/22/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jack1107
Jack1107
3,537 Followers

Jack and Trudy were both up; Jack had a meeting at nine, Trudy was making his breakfast. Jack dressed and went into the kitchen, Trudy was naked apart from a short apron she was wearing, when she moved quickly, her massive tits would pop out from behind the apron. Their lovemaking last night and especially this morning had been excellent. Trudy was worried that Tina and Helen would come home earlier and they wouldn't be able to have a session this afternoon. Trudy hadn't told Jack that Helen wanted to be part of their little group as last night both Jack and Trudy were so horny. Trudy had meant to say to him this morning but, the opportunity hadn't been there. Trudy kissed Jack when he came into the kitchen then said, "Jack, I have something important to tell you, can I have your undivided attention for a minute or so?"

"No problem Trudy, you know that I always listen to you?"

"Jack, Tina has been having sex with Helen this week. Tina tells me that Helen is excellent in bed; she enjoys everything. Helen wanted to sleep in Tina's bedroom when they got home. Tina didn't want that as she wants you too. Tina had no option than, to be honest with Helen. Tina told her that both she and I were having a relationship with you. To cut a long story short, Helen wants to be part of our little group. How do you feel about that?"

Jack had got a surprise when Trudy had been telling him, he thought for a minute then said, "Trudy, there's a chemistry between you, me and Tina. I love being with you both. I can feel that there's the same chemistry between Helen and me, but we must make sure that there is a chemistry, I am confident that there is on my part, but Helen must be sure on her part. How did you intend this to proceed?"

Trudy kissed Jack again then said, "You are right, Jack, Helen is intelligent; she has a lot of common sense. I'm sure that she's interested in you. We would like you to have supper with us tonight. Tina and I will give you and Helen a lot of free space, so you can chat and be together. If things work out, then you can have Helen, Tina and I can then spend time together. If things aren't right then, Tina can go to your house tonight, and I'll look after Helen. If there's a chemistry, use my bedroom as all the lube is there. I hope that it works out. It has been wonderful for Tina and me; it would be wonderful for Helen too."

Jack had his meeting, which lasted longer than he anticipated; it was after twelve when it finished. He decided to go to an Italian restaurant for lunch, he ordered his lunch then his phone beeped, he had a message from Helen, it read, "Hi Jack, I'm so nervous about writing to you. I'm also nervous thinking about tonight, but I am also looking forward to tonight. I want you to know that I am not a virgin, I may not be intact, but I don't have a lot of sexual experience. I feel that tonight will be an important stage in my life. I may not have a lot of experience, but I am willing to learn, I would like you to allow me the opportunity to let me improve. I know that the more I get to know you, the better I will get to understand what you enjoy. I hope that you don't mind me contacting you like this, but I felt I needed to tell you a little more about myself. I am honestly so nervous and at the same time, excited about tonight. I haven't told mum that I was writing to you, perhaps we can keep it as our secret. See you later. Helen."

Jack was intrigued by the message; it told him that Helen was very interested in him; it also said to him that she didn't have a lot of sexual experience but was willing to learn. Jack knew then that he liked Helen a lot, Helen knew that Jack was having sex with her mum and Gran, and she was also interested in having sex with him. Jack was interested in her now. His lunch was served, he thought of how to reply to her, after his coffee, he replied, "Dear Helen, thank you so much for your thoughtful message, yes, let's keep it as our secret as I am also nervous and excited about tonight. I'm sure that things will work out well between us. I now want to help you more with your law studies. I have only one suggestion to make; I don't know if you're on the pill. When you are studying is not the time to get pregnant. I don't enjoy using condoms; they are a bit like washing your feet with your socks on. In the short term, I would wear a condom for you but would prefer it if you went on the pill. If so, please let me know by return, then I can get some for tonight. I am looking forward to seeing you tonight, Jack."

Jack had an appointment with the dentist at two-thirty. He went home, brushed his teeth, then went to the dentist. In the waiting room, his phone beeped, Helen's reply read, "Dear Jack, we don't have a problem. Our timing is right; I'm safe at the moment, I'll start taking the pill today, then we'll be one hundred per cent safe. I am so happy that you thought of this, once I have my degree then we can have a chat about me coming off the pill, until that time, we will be safe. I trust you anyway; I would trust you not to cum inside me as I would love it if you cum in my mouth. We will be home at three, if you want, come over, and we can drink some wine together. I feel so happy now, Helen xx."

Jack went home; he replied to Helen, "That sounds good, message me when you get home, I'll come over when I get your message. Thanks for the kisses, I love to kiss and cuddle, Jack xx."

Jack heard Tina's car; he watched as Tina and Helen emptied the car, they were both wearing tight tops, both of their massive tits looked gorgeous. Five minutes later, Jack's phone beeped, Helen's message read, "Jack, we're home, please give me fifteen minutes, I need a quick shower, I got very wet in the car when we were writing. I want to be nice and clean for you. Come over at three-thirty; I'll be ready then. I love to kiss and cuddle too, Helen xx."

Jack rang the doorbell just after three-thirty, he had a key but didn't want to use it today. Helen opened the door; she was smiling, she was wearing a pink top, that showed her impressive bosom to perfection. She was also wearing tight-fitting leggings, her Camel's Toe looked incredible. Jack was sure that she wasn't wearing any panties as her sex slit looked so pronounced. Jack took her in his arms, they kissed tenderly and lovingly for several minutes, both their tongues were deep in the other's mouth, Helen was a great kisser, then Helen said, "Jack, do you want some wine? I don't need it, but I will get you a glass if you want?"

Jack replied, "I'm ok, too; we can have some later if you want."

"That's good, mum and Gran have gone shopping, we can use the lounge, they won't disturb us when they get back. Gran also said that we could use her bedroom, we also will not be disturbed there, I would prefer Gran's bedroom as it's so comfortable, but I leave it up to you?"

Jack thought for a minute; he knew that in Trudy's bedroom, he would have access to the lube that Trudy had there, Jack said, "You are right, it's very comfortable, let's go there."

They went into Trudy's bedroom, they stood at the side of the bed, kissing and touching, Helen's tits felt so full and firm, then Helen removed her top and leggings, she was now only wearing a crotchless bodysuit with no panties, Helen said, "Would you like me naked?"

Jack nodded in approval then removed his polo shirt and chinos, the outline of his erect cock bulged in his boxers, Helen slid her hand under the waistband of his boxers then started to stroke it, she said, "It feels massive, can I see it?"

Jack took off his boxers. Helen sat on the side of the bed, teasing the bulbous head of Jack's cock with her tongue as her hand massaged his heavy balls. Jack was surprised at how quickly Helen was taking his full length; soon, her lips were wrapped around the base of his cock as the head of his cock was hitting the walls of her throat. It felt so good. Jack then positioned Helen on top of the bed, allowing them to 69. Helen kept sucking on Jack's cock as Jack spread her thick pussy lips open, out popped a sizeable hooded clit, it was as big as Trudy and Tina's, it was so suckable, it was almost the size of Jack's thumb.

Jack started to suck on it as he finger fucked her wet pussy with two fingers. Both their heads were bobbing up and down now, Helen loved what Jack was doing, she was pushing her pussy against his mouth, Jack then kept sucking but now was fingering Helen's ass with his middle finger, using her cunt juice as lube. Helen gasped when he did this, Helen said, "That's so good, don't stop, that'll make me cum, please use two fingers and try and go deeper, it is amazing."

Jack did keep going, two minutes later, he felt the warmth of Helen's cum in his, Helen was riding his mouth now. Jack held her cum in his mouth until she composed herself then they cum kissed, lovingly and affectionately for a couple of minutes. Helen's tongue was working hard, transferring her cum from Jack's mouth into her mouth. Jack said, "Your cum tastes so sweet and tasty, did you enjoy that?"

"Jack, I loved it, my previous lovemaking has always been rushed, mostly a quick in and out, but stimulation like you gave me now, gave me a wonderful orgasm, when you finger fucked my ass, I loved that, it got me going. I love my ass being played with."

Jack leaned over and opened Trudy's bedside cabinet, he took the canister of lube then applied some on to two of his fingers. Soon Helen's tight ass was lubed, Jack was fingering her ass with three fingers now, Helen loved it. Jack wondered what the best way to do Helen would be. Trudy had two upright armchairs in her bedroom. Jack had used them often with Trudy. Jack could sit on the armchair, Helen could then mount Jack in the cowgirl or reverse cowgirl whichever way that Helen preferred.

Helen was now lubing Jack's stiff cock, the way she was doing it was beautiful to watch, her hand that was applying the lube, she was giving little half twists of her hand as she applied the lube. Helen was in control; she knew exactly what she was doing. She squatted over Jack; she was teasing her ass hole with the bulbous head of Jack's stiff cock. She then placed the head of his lubed cock in the middle of her ass; she pushed down, two-thirds of Jack's cock slipped up her tight ass. Helen gasped but continued with an up and down circular motion. Soon she had a smooth rhythm going. Jack was stroking her big clit as she rode his cock. Helen said, "Jack, it's unbelievable, the head of your cock is stimulating my G-spot, it feels so good, I'm close to cuming, how's it for you?"

"It's wonderful; it feels so good for me. Don't worry about cuming, when you cum keep going; your next orgasm will be stronger than the first."

Helen kept going, within ten minutes she had three massive orgasms, the third was a body-shaking orgasm. Helen composed herself then said, "Those were the most intense orgasms that I have ever had in my life, no wonder that mum and Gran adore you. Jack, let me stay on top, I will now put your magnificent cock inside my pussy. I'm so wet that I'll be able to take it easily. I am glad that we did it this way first, I'm going to love you later."

Helen then slid Jack's cock inside her tight wet pussy; she was so wet that she took the full length quickly. Helen soon had a powerful rhythm going as she pounded Jack's erect cock, Helen was a gripper too, she was gripping at the base and head of each thrust, it felt so good for Jack. Helen said, "I feel filled, it's amazing, the head of your cock is hitting my cervix, that feels so good. Can I do anything to make it better for you?"

Jack replied, "Helen, everything is great. I love what you are doing to me; it feels wonderful. I'm happy that we are doing this, it feels so good."

Helen soon had a steady rhythm going. Jack loved the way her massive tits were bouncing; they looked incredible. For the next twenty-five minutes, Helen pounded on Jack's cock, then Helen was going faster and harder, Jack was close, then within seconds of each other they both climaxed, Helen had a powerful orgasm, she was trembling with it. Jack pulled her close; they kissed lovingly and affectionately for several minutes, then Jack said, "That was wonderful. I hope that it was as good for you as it was for me."

Helen kissed Jack then said, "I was so nervous, it was amazing. I have never cum so intensively in my life before. I feel so relaxed now. I am sure that I will be better the next time."

They lay on top of Trudy's bed, kissing and touching, Jack loved playing with Helen's big tits. Then Helen realised that Jack's massive cock was so stiff, Helen said, "Jack, you are amazing. I am ready if you want me?"

Jack thought that Helen would fit in so well with her mum and Gran; they all loved to fuck at a moments notice. An hour later, they showered together, Helen was glowing, everything has been so spontaneous and relaxed, it ended with Helen having another body shaking orgasm. When they came out of the shower, they heard the sound of Trudy and Tina talking; Jack gave Helen a towelling bathrobe. He put on one too; then they went downstairs. Trudy and Tina were in the kitchen, they both looked so good, Jack took Tina in his arms, they kissed and touched, Jack said, "Tina, it's great to see you, did you miss me?"

"Jack, Helen and I had a wonderful time, but I missed you a lot."

Tina was pushing her pussy against Jack's leg; Jack slipped his hand inside the waistband of Tina's leggings, his fingers found her big hard clit, then he felt the wetness of her pussy, Tina gasped when Jack slid two fingers inside her. Jack said, "Helen, be a darling and go to the bedroom and get the lube; your mum needs fucked."

Jack1107
Jack1107
3,537 Followers